Star Wars: Confederacy Triumphant Ch. 05

Story Info
The Separatists Win! Decades later they face the Vong
5.3k words
4.75
18.5k
8
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers

Confederacy Triumphant

Chapter 5

Year 3 of the Yuuzhan Vong War

Elan, Priestess of Yun-Harla, sat passively in the cold steel detention room, prisoner of the Confederacy. Aware that she was being observed by bizarre and unholy non-living devices, she stood slowly and ran her hands down the sides of her flawless body.

By Yuuzhan Vong standards, Elan was strikingly beautiful. And Elan knew that much of her feminine allure transcended species. She had a strong sexual appeal that had served her well in her life as a priestess. She felt confident that whatever the appetites of the leaders of this machine worshiping society, she could entice them and satiate them. Her icy-blue eyes scanned the dreary cell, quickly finding what she guessed were the infernal eaves dropping devices. Yun-Harla would be offended to know that spying and deceit were accomplished with such profane contraptions.

Elan decided to speed up her interrogation a bit. Slowly, she began to sway her body for the cameras. Raising her arms above her head, she gyrated with fluid movements that she knew would have sent members of the warrior caste into a killing frenzy of competition to possess her body. She eyed the mechanical spy devices with a seductive glance, then closed her eyes and she began to sway in circles, lowering her hands to her tattooed breasts. Cupping them together, she bent her neck down gingerly to extend her tongue to her exposed cleavage. Licking herself delicately, she opened her eyes slightly and smiled to the spy cameras.

Outside the cell, someone was indeed watching the seductive spectacle within. General Grievous watched in silent fascination as the Vong priestess continued her gentle dance, enticing any who were watching with her sexuality. Grievous's body may have been gears and metal, but his organic brain was very much alive and aroused. As he watched the strange alien temptress, he pondered his lost body. When he was a man, he had a sex drive stronger than most males of his species. He prided himself on his former sexual prowess, often pounding his now dead wife for hours on end, before finally collapsing in an exhausted heap of sweat onto her.

But that was a lost life. And a part of him that he had once considered lost forever. For years he had told himself that his new body was superior in every way. He was more than a man now, he was practically immortal. A fusion of the best of man and machine. And yet, when he first had met Dooku's assassin Ventress, he had known lust again for the first time in ages. He doubted it was ever truly possible to purge so fundamental an urge from a man such as himself.

Ventress's words still echoed in his cybernetic mind. "General, you have nothing that I want."

And so, years after he had been so callously rebuffed by Ventress, he had set about upgrading himself. His brain could still experience pleasure, if only the right neurons were stimulated. It had been Wat Tambor himself who had helped Grievous obtain his new equipment from an outdated GR series pleasure droid. It was Poggle the Lesser's finest engineers who had helped connect the equipment directly to Grievous's central nervous system. And now, Grievous decided, his reptilian eyes narrowing at the sexy Yuuzhan Vong woman within, it was time to use his equipment.

Elan stopped her liquid dance suddenly, as the hulking mechanical monster entered the cell. She thought she had prepared herself for the worst. She had heard that many of the Confederate leadership worshipped technology so thoroughly that they willingly gave their body parts over to their metal gods. She had even readied herself mentally for the possibility of fucking a half-living, half-machine creature to reach her objectives. But this...she stifled a gasp as his clawed metal feet grated on the floor.

Grievous was well known among her people. His incredible skill at defeating the finest of the Yuuzhan Vong warrior caste was known to all, even Supreme Overlord Shimrra, who had declared the death of Grievous to be the first duty of every Yuuzhan Vong. Ever since his defeat of Shedao Shai at Ithor, Grievous had become the symbol of everything that was to be detested in this insane galaxy, his very existence an insult to the gods. Destroying him was the ultimate honor...dying at his unholy hands, the ultimate failure.

"I see you recognize me, my dear." Grievous observed, reading the fear in the priestess's eyes.

Elan silently cursed herself for betraying her emotions. But she had never before been face to face with the incarnation of all that was evil. More even the hated ruler Kenobi, this was a fiend was to be reviled.

"General Grievous," she began, putting on a brave front. "Your reputation precedes you. I thought you would be taller."

Grievous laughed.

"I've slaughtered your people so often that they've all begun to look alike to me."

Elan concentrated on calming herself as the cyborg strode around her, running a mechanical hand down the back of her dress.

"Yet you would stand out in any crowd."

"You liked my dancing?" Elan whispered. "A pity you cannot feel anything in that metal body of yours."

Grievous spun Elan to face him, grabbing her shoulder roughly.

"Again, you underestimate the Confederacy..."

Elan looked down in horror as Grievous's metal crotch opened. She gasped out loud as a mechanical phallus extended out of his cavity. Taking an involuntary step back, she suddenly was seized by his massive hands and lifted into the air.

"I am a priestess of the Yuuzhan Vong!" She screamed in outrage. "How dare you--"

"Shut up." Grievous sneered. "You are an intergalactic slut, about to get the fucking of a lifetime."

Elan screamed as she looked down. The mechanical cock was spinning and vibrating, rotating in ways no Yuuzhan-Vong cock ever could. Just the thought of having it inside her made her sick.

She had come here prepared to do what she must for her people. To suck off the entire Confederate Council if that's what it took to accomplish her goals. And yet, the prospect of being fucked by the incarnation of evil itself was too much for the aristocratic woman to face.

Her struggling was to no avail, the massive cyborg general had her in his cold steel grip. Suddenly, his arms seemed to split in half and distend. As he displayed his extra set of arms Elan began to realize how many surprises the warriors who had fallen to Grievous must have faced. Still hanging in mid-air by his upper arms, she watched helplessly as his lower arms ripped and discarded her clothing with precision.

Her ankles were grasped by his lower arms as he slowly spread her pale thin legs apart as he moved his mechanical hips directly under her.

Laughing with mirth, Grievous lowered Elan onto the whirring, vibrating imitation cock. Gritting her teeth, she prepared for his entry. The cyborg penetrated her small pussy roughly, tearing at her as he vibrated and spun up into her.

"Ohhh...Gods save me!" Elan screamed to the empty cell as she was violated by the unholy phallus.

"Does it hurt, Vong?" Grievous cackled, insulting her further. "I have heard your people get off on pain. So I've disabled my auto-lubrication."

Indeed the pain was blazing from the rough entry. Elan struggled against his metal grasp as the waves of searing, exquisite pain coursed through her vagina. As Grievous began to raise and lower her onto the spinning cock, she felt the pain mixing with pangs of pleasure. She cursed her body's betrayal, feeling pleasure from such an unholy creation. And yet as he continued to thrust in and out of her, a shiver ran through Elan, causing her nipples to harden.

Pain and pleasure were mixing together into an intoxicating cocktail of sensation that coursed through the Yuuzhan Vong woman like lightening. She tried to remove her mind from the moment. Tried to close her eyes and imagine Tsavong Lah fucking her instead of this beast.

"Open your eyes, bitch." Grievous bellowed. "I want you to know just who and what is fucking you."

Elan shut her eyes harder, shaking her head in defiance. It was the Warmaster giving it to her. His massive cock was taking her, filling her with potent warrior seed...not some metal horror.

Grievous withdrew himself. Elan opened her eyes to see his yellow eyes glaring back.

"You will have to learn manners, if you are to live in this galaxy."

A mechanical grinding sound drew her eyes downwards. Elan's mouth fell open in shock as Grievous's mechanical dick split in half, mirroring his doubled arms as it became two distinct cocks. Both began spinning and vibrating and he guided her back down onto him.

"Oh....nooo!!!" Elan howled as she felt herself penetrated both in her ravaged pussy and now at the entrance to her tightly clenched ass. Grievous press down mercilessly, double-penetrating the young priestess.

Elan held her breath as the double entry continued, filling her in ways she had never imagined. The pain from her ass shot through her nerve endings. And as the General so expertly thrust into her, the feelings became overwhelming again. She was in agonizing pain, and despite herself, the mechanical vibrations were giving her pleasure. The sensations became more than she could stand.

"Ooohhh godssss..." she hissed. "Ohhh my godss...I can't...can't...believe this."

Grievous laughed as he increased his tempo. He was feeling pleasure from the sensors in his artificial cock. Yet he could prolong the rush of an electronically induced orgasm indefinitely. The total control he now had over his own pleasure was intoxicating. He truly was better in every way than a mortal man.

And he could see that he was getting to this Vong woman. No matter how much she might revile technology, there was no arguing with the carefully controlled vibrating dual cocks that now penetrated her. The pain of his entry only heightened the arousal of her hypersensitive alien biology.

Elan felt the familiar tensing of her legs. She had cum once before in her entire life. She had been alone on the worldship, locked alone in the Temple. She had massaged her clit furiously while picturing Shimrra himself taking her. It had been a thrilling and forbidden taboo fantasy that had given her the first orgasm of her life. Just the thought of being touched by a god incarnate...fucked by a living god...it was too much to even contemplate. The ultimate forbidden rush. That day she had cum in a screaming wet climax that had sent her juices flowing all over the alter of Yun-Harla.

And again, as she felt the stirrings of her climax building, she looked down in shock at her sex. She was being defiled, being desecrated. Yet there was something about this that reminded her of her fantasy induced orgasm. This was so very different, and yet something was very much the same. There was simply something forbidden about this copulation. It was the perverse and unholy nature of being fucked by such an inorganic creature. He was pure corruption...living death. Just touching him was worthy of exile in her culture. Yet being magnificently fucked by him. It was the ultimate taboo. More depraved than anything in her wildest dreams. And part of her aristocratic brain was absolutely loving it.

"Yyyyesss..." She whispered. "Fuuuuck me..."

Her inner thighs began trembling uncontrollably. Her body was at the spinning, vibrating mercy of the ultimate evil. He was making her cum.

"Aaahhhhhhhh!!!" Elan screamed as her abdomen convulsed spasmodically. She was shaking in his metal grasp. Her pussy flooding out all over his mechanical cock.

Grievous watched in fascination as the Vong whore orgasmed. He had anticipated it might take hours to accomplish such a feat with one so devout. Pleased with his handiwork, he allowed himself to orgasm, his brain, exploding with diode-induced endorphins. Neurotransmitter levels were flooded in his cyborg brain as the artificially induced serotonin and dopamine flood rocked through him, blocking out the outside world for a moment as he experienced pleasure ten times higher than he ever would have known as a man. When he refocused himself, he released the Vong woman from his clutches.

Elan crawled across the room on the floor, her legs still trembling involuntarily. She panted, her mouth hanging open as she covered her ravished pussy with her hands.

"Well..." Grievous announced, standing as his dual phallus retracted into his metal body. "If you truly are the defector you claim to be, you should be eager to meet the rest of your new masters."

Elan smiled, taking her hands up to caress her supple tattooed breasts.

"I can hardly wait."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Aboard the massive mechanical battlestation Tyranus, E'thinaa, the lone Ssi-Ruuk member of the Confederate Council oversaw the docking of the huge transport he had authorized. Below, the hangar's outboard shields engaged and the vessel powered down.

"Uhh, what's the cargo again sir?" a dim-witted ancient B-1 battledroid inquired.

"Entechment supplies for the station." E'thinaa declared, his nasal tentacles twitching in anticipation.

In the hangar, the gigantic loading ramp descended. Out of the hydraulic gasses came the fearsome visage of a legion of Dathomir Vong half-breeds. The half Nightsister bred warriors sent forth a burst of red lightening that fried the circuitry of the assembled Commando Droids within the hangar.

"They uhh...sure don't look like supplies sir..." the B-1 continued.

E'thinaa shot the B-1 hangar commander droid through the head. He turned wordlessly and entered the hangar, removing his ooglith masquer disguise.

As the fearsome crowd of force-sensitive half-breeds all clustered around him, the lone Yuuzhan Vong entered the room confidently, unafraid of the vicious warriors.

"Father."

Nom Anor nodded. His plan was about to come to fruition. He had known it was the perfect moment to bring his creations here the moment he had seen the priestess Elan on board.

"My children," Nom announced. "Today, you will devour the heart of the Confederacy."

With a shrill battle cry, the warriors exploded into the corridors of the battlestation. The chaos and violence that sounded through the halls brought a smile to Nom's face.

He had spend years in that twisted and uncomfortable Ssi-ruu disguise. Years living in this artificial environment, surrounded by only metal and droids. As his creations went on their rampage, he felt elation for the first time in years. Today he would undo the entire Confederacy. Today he would succeed where the Praetorite Vong had miserably failed. Today was the day his name would achieve greatness.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

"What's the meaning of this?" Lady Lumiya demanded as she entered the Tyranus central conference room. "We have an attack spreading through the very halls of our battlestation and you're all in here...fucking?"

Upon the table was a striking Yuuzhan-Vong woman. Lumiya recognized her kind from the countless others she had slaughtered on various worlds, struggling to hold back a seemingly endless tide of vicious killers. Lumiya also recognized the emptiness. The utter lack of the Force in the woman.

Elan was atop the central conference table. She was mounted by Sentepeth Findos of the Trade Federation, while Gizor the Tenacious buzzed with pleasure while received a blowjob, hovering above the table. Both leaders fucked her simultaneously as they enjoyed their newest toy. The other Confederate leaders awaited their turns.

"We did not hear of any such problems," Aril Nunb explained. "The com system must be malfunctioning."

"She claims to be a defector with vital intelligence information." Denaria Kee elaborated. "We are just making sure her intentions are sincere."

Lumiya watched as the beautiful alien woman gazed at her out of the corner of one eye, her mouth stuffed full of Geonosian cock. Despite the crisis in within the station, Lumiya paused to watch the sexy woman writhing with pleasure. She had never taken a Vong female before. If they were all as exuberant as this one, she would have to make a point of it someday.

"Enough."

Obi-Wan Kenobi's cold voice brought the sexual spectacle to a swift conclusion. The alien men did not even complain about their lack of relief as they retreated from their conquest and sheepishly donned their attire.

"We are under attack." Kenobi explained. "Somehow an enemy force has penetrated this very station."

Coming to his command chair, Kenobi's radiant yellow eyes burned into Elan like the molten sulfur that had maimed him long ago.

"Is this your doing?"

Elan smiled, her naked body displayed obscenely to the Confederate leader.

"Oh, not at all. I'm here to kill you personally." Elan announced coldly. "Every fucking one of you."

Her exhale of breath was sudden and hideous. The bo'tous bioweapon concealed within her body rapidly expanded into the room. Her smile was cut short by Lumiya's lightening fast lightsaber blow, cleaving Elan's face in half at an angle.

The blow was too late to stop the deadly toxin from infecting the CIS leadership. Lumiya was closest and fell first, her remaining organs being consumed quickly by the voracious insectoid lifeforms. The bo'tous spore insects expanded rapidly, feeding on the oxygen in the room and feeding upon the assembled aliens that controlled the vast droid empire of the Confederacy. For all their wealth and power, they began to die quickly. Some clutched at their throats and chests as they fell, others ran for the exit, only to fall to their knees before reaching the door.

Obi-Wan Kenobi used his fury as a flaming shield of dark energy, incinerating the microscopic creatures as they swarmed at his body. Staggering from the conference room, he retreated into Central Command and reached out with the Force to seal the blast doors. General Grievous scampered into the command room, hunched down on all fours like a robotic scorpion, followed seconds later by Wat Tambor, narrowly escaping the panicked chaos behind them as the Confederate Council died in agony. Kenobi sealed the doors, then doubled over coughing horrendously.

Looking up he found Grievous was coughing as well, the General sounding like a man with terminal respiratory failure. They had both been infected by whatever Yuuzhan Vong treachery had been unleashed today.

Wat Tembor looked at Kenobi and Grievous in a panic, himself safely insulated from the deadly spores in his fully enteched droid body.

Kenobi felt the microscopic creatures coursing through his body. They were tearing his cells apart from the inside, like some insidious form of living radiation. He fueled his power with hatred for the Vong and concentrated inwards. It slowed their advance slightly. But his fate was sealed. He could feel it with certainty...he was dying.

Looking at General Grievous, he saw his cybernetic warrior was faring little better. The General was as enhanced as technology could allow, yet like Lumiya, enough of him was organic. Like Kenobi, he had been infected by the biotoxin. And his hacking cough sounded even worse than Obi-Wan's.

"Intruders have penetrated station defenses." A dull mechanical voice announced over the com system. "Intruders are pushing back droid defenses."

Kenobi smiled grimly. So this was it. The war would end today. Not in the Confederate victory he had promised the galaxy, but in ignominious defeat. The Vong had played their hand beautifully. Delivering a knife right into the heart of his mechanical empire, even as the battle between biological and mechanical life raged across hundreds of worlds.

"Intruders approaching Central Command."

"What should we--" Wat Tembor began.

Obi-Wan reached out his hand and dragged Wat across the room within arm's reach of the dying Confederate leader.

nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers
12