Star Wars: Dark Angel Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He softly pulled away from her mouth and he gently bent her back, holding her by the small of her back. As she arced her back, he ran his hand down her throat again, to her breasts, over her belly and down further until she felt him finger the engorged nub nestled under her mound. Lylla cried out, and in response he pushed his fingers even further within her, sliding them in and out in a slow, primal rhythm. She tightened her muscles around them, pulling them in even further. She heard a low rumble from his throat, followed by the clicks of the appendages again. This time she heard them connect to his breastplate, shutting down the systems and gingerly removing it with mechanical expertise. In time, he pulled her back to him, still pleasuring her with his hand.

She lifted her hands to his chest, the suit and breastplate now peeled back to reveal more of his hairless, damaged skin. She flinched slightly when her fingers touched a tube inserted into the skin over his heart, alarmed that she might have disturbed its function.

As she gasped, he murmured, “It is all right. You did not hurt me.” She felt his hand pass again along her face, under her jaw, down her throat and over her shoulder, down her back to grasp her buttock. He pulled her further into him, and he reveled at the heat of her naked breasts against his bared chest. She bucked in his hand, her breaths ragged and hoarse, feeling herself coming closer and closer to release…

“Please…my Lord…please,” she gasped against his lips, “Please take me…”

Vader took in a deep breath, as the cubicle’s respirator allowed him to breathe more freely on his own. He pulled his hand from her mound and took hers, pushing it down to his groin, whispering, “Assist me, Lylla…”

Her fingers searched the codpiece for its fasteners, finally finding and unsnapping them. She shifted herself up to allow greater freedom in releasing his member from his suit. She stroked it tenderly yet firmly, and moaned again when she felt his true size begin to emerge in her hand.

For a moment, Vader forgot himself. Forgot his status, his power, his injuries, his scars, even his name…he found he had just regarded himself by that other name, that forbidden name, that youthful name he remembered breathed into his ear many years ago by a sweet young voice…the name he would never hear again said in that soft, passionate way…

“Vader…”

His eyes snapped open as he was shaken from the memory by Lylla growling his Sith name with the same passion as she lowered her body onto him. Guiding him with her hand, she eased his swollen shaft into herself slowly, carefully, clenching around him. She rested her hands on his shoulders, bracing herself, as she began to writhe up and down, moving her slim hips in little circular motions around him.

Vader suddenly jerked. The sensation of sex had become so alien to his broken body that a searing spasm shot up his back into his neck…he ignored it, pulling the Dark Side around him and into the spastic muscles, using the black power to release them. He wrapped his hands around Lylla’s waist and leaned his forehead into her belly…

*Beautiful, let go to me. Open yourself…Si’at siikaa eusss’na Sith sei ti’maa…*

Lylla threw back her head as Vader pathed the words into her mind. She felt her soul suddenly explode from her being like the bloom of an ebon rose. The sensation of a thousand breaths stroked against her flesh. Behind her blinded eyes she saw the shadowy forms of dark seraphim pass her gaze, approaching her as black lightening strobed behind them…

She began to pump herself faster upon him, and her moans soon elevated into wails of pleasure and pain as she felt the white-hot licks of demonic energy braise her back, run down her legs…the kisses of sinister angels burned her neck, her face, her breasts with cold heat…Vader watched her face twist in ecstatic agony…

*Loisss’an siikaa, Lylla… are you afraid?*

*Naa’sha*, she answered, aware that she was suddenly speaking in his language.

*Good.* His concentration broke only slightly as he felt the first pulls of orgasm beginning to tease his body. *My seraph…siikaa sei ti’maa Sith…swear to me…swear it…*

“I swear!” Lylla shrieked, pounding faster and faster, the pain becoming the pleasure, the darkness becoming her light… “Lover…Master…si’at ti’maa Sith…ah…Va…Vader… si’at ti’maa VADER!!!”

The seraphim behind her eyes all howled and shot into the dark skies surrounding them, flying into the lightening-laced black clouds…She screamed his name, flinging herself back so violently she feared her spine may break. Her muscles exploded with black fire, and she heard her own voice turn from human to animal, the howl of a tortured beast suddenly freed from its snare.

The black fire convulsed through him as well. Vader joined her, throwing back his head and screaming a roar far more terrifying than his mask could even create. His nails pierced her fair skin, and he felt the warm trickle of her blood leach around his fingers. His scalding seed pulsed into her, flooding her sex and his. The pain it caused was close to unbearable, but Vader embraced it, welcomed it, worshipped it…

Even as she descended back into herself, Lylla still wailed and flayed, unable to stop the shade of Sith magic raging through her. Vader slowly lifted her back to him, running his palm over her quivering body, invoking a calming spell over her. She collapsed against his chest, burying her face into his neck, panting uncontrollably. He held her there, running his hand, stained with her blood, into her hair.

“Lylla,” he murmured into her ear, “what is your surname?”

His voice soothed her back into reality. She lifted her head as she whispered through ragged breaths, “I am a pleasure slave, Lord. I have no surname.”

He caressed her cheek. “You do now. I will give you one.”

She felt the sting of tears in her eyes as she returned his caress. “Lover…please…let me see your face. I will not be afraid, I swear.”

He opened himself again to her, and felt the truth in her request. He lightly touched her closed eyes. “Saa’ta eusss’na sei Sith…”

The light of the cubicle poured into her newly opened irises, and she blinked hard to help focus them. As she became reacquainted with the light, she gazed into Vader’s scarred, pale face and gasped.

Vader immediately felt betrayal and confusion from her reaction. “What is it?”

As she looked into his eyes, she smiled. “Your eyes, my Lord,” she whispered with subdued surprise, “they’re… blue.”

* * *

The roundabout dropped Lylla in front of the harem chamber door. She did not want to leave her liege, but he had insisted that she must rest before her departure in the morning.

She entered the chamber, and once again the remainder of the harem hushed their conversation. But Lylla felt a different energy emanate from the group of girls as they looked at her. Last time, they stared at her with incredulous astonishment. This time, their eyes flickered with terror.

She stared at them in their silence. She then strode to her private chamber door.

She walked to her wardrobe, intent to begin packing her few belongings, when she caught herself in the mirror. She froze there, suddenly comprehending why the girls looked at her with such fear.

Her red hair was streaked with stripes of glossy black, and it had grown at least twenty centimeters down to her shoulders. Her eyes were no longer deep black-brown. They had turned crystalline silver.

As she gazed into the mirror, she noticed that her Inquisition’s robes had been delivered as promised, lying on her bed. She walked over and fingered the rich velvets and silks of the robes, then saw the name embroidered in the lining. She lifted the robe to read it better…

The name on the robe read Lylla Sa’thraxxx. With her new consciousness, she knew what it meant—in Sith, the name meant “Dark Angel.”

Dropping the robe, she opened her top, and stared at the symbol that now rose up from the alabaster skin between her breasts. It was Sithskrit and translated to basic, “Vader’s.”

She dared to touch it. Though a fiery reddish-purple brand, it was cool to her touch. She felt the sensation of flaming kisses again on her neck. She smiled.