Star Wars Erotic

Story Info
Ex Imperial Leonia Tavira Decides to Join the New Republic.
1k words
3.62
50.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonia Tavira stepped into the hall with the other new prisoners. She had attempted to join the New Republic, but they were investigating her, so she was held in a prison on Coruscant until her fate would be decided.

Petit, Leonia had violet eyes and long dark hair that fell down to the small of her back. Her prison costume, a tight Lycra suit that showed off her small body was bright neon orange. It covered her up to her jaw and out to her wrists and terminated in attached boots at the bottom. It had a zip that began below her navel and traveled down around to her back through her legs to the small of her back. That was so she could go to the bathroom. This made the comfort of underwear obsolete, so her snug outfit forced itself into her. Everyone else likewise wore this garment, and Leonia could see that the other prisoners, all male, thoroughly enjoyed her being there, and in such apparel.

The day passed and she was finally allowed to return to her cell. But to her dismay and fright, she shared it with two other prisoners, both human. Leonia felt the male's hungry eyes scan her, then saw his reaction, a definite growing of the male area. The female came to the rescue and introduced herself as Lili, and the male was Tog. Leonia nodded to Lili and Tog. Tog licked his lips and Lili grabbed his legs and sat on his lap, mashing his hardness into her. Hips gyrated for a moment then ceased.

"Later, Tog" the woman said.

She got up and Leonia could see he was not satisfied, but the lights went out before she could do anything. A second later, soft blue lights came on: sleep shift apparently.

The next day she was in the gymnasium working out on a leg machine. It excited her as she worked when her zip moved against her lips as she moved her legs. She was sweating in a few minutes. A large alien she had never seen before came in. It stood a good three meters taller than Leonia, and it had numerous tentacles spraying out from a central torso. A head looked around at her. Leonia stopped and watched the thing come up to her. She noted her legs were held apart by the machine's rest position.

Leonia stood and began to walk away, assuming the alien wanted to use the machine, though she couldn't imagine how it would perform such an act. Suddenly, a muscled tentacle wrapped itself around her waist, and Leonia was lifted bodily up. To stunned to scream, she could do nothing as more tentacles wrapped around her arms and legs, immobilizing her. Then a tentacle wrapped up through her legs from behind and the end came up to attach itself to her neck. The end opened up and began making kissing motions on her neck. The lower part of the tentacle began to pulse, powerfully, working on her zipped lips.

Starting to feel aroused, Leonia calmed down, feeling the tentacles massage her body. She felt herself turned around and she could see the face of the alien. He brought her close to him and Leonia felt a gasp escape her lips. The tentacle massaging her cunt finally managed to undo the zip protecting Leonia's privates. The petit woman threw her head back and gasped as the tentacle pulsed against her, causing wave after wave of pleasure to cascade through her body.

The tentacle moved aside as another one, thick and also pulsing, snaked around to her front. Another tentacle like the new one snaked around and Leonia grabbed it in her hands, massaging it. The first tentacle slithered inside her hole and writhed around, making Leonia moan. Then the free penis like tentacle freed itself from the woman's grasp and came up to her mouth. Leonia opened her lips and sucked on the tentacle, tasting a sweet milky juice. She was tasting its cum. Tentacles spread her legs almost as far apart as they would go, and the first penis pulsed and squirmed inside her.

Leonia moaned as pleasure rocked her body. The alien let out a load of cum from both penises at the same time. The lower one injected juice into the human's hole until it filled and spurted out again. Up top, the penis in Leonia's mouth came so much she almost gagged. The woman drank the sweet juice as it came into her mouth. Finally she couldn't take any more in and the rest of the cum fell dribbling down her chin onto her chest. While the woman was getting drenched with cum, the gym filled with other prisoners, who cheered at the sight of the young woman held suspended in the air dripping with light green cum.

Finally, the alien stopped, and released Leonia trembling to the floor. The alien retreated and slumped down as well, exhausted. Leonia lay gasping and shaking as prisoners approached her, their muscles of love hardening in their prison suits. A few unzipped their suits and began stroking themselves. Adding white to the green on her orange Lycra.

Leonia was brought back to her cell in a new, clean prison suit. She flopped down on her bunk and closed her eyes.

"Heard you met Mrsssh."

Leonia opened her eyes and saw Lili looking down at her. Leonia could only manage a nod, as her body was still recovering from the intensity of sex with the alien. Lili sat on the foot of Leonia's cot, her breasts bouncing with the motion. Leonia could still taste all of the cum that had been on her. Lili moved up to Leonia's face and stroked her cheek.

"When he first came, he grabbed all of the female prisoners and let us have it. I didn't recover for a week."

Leonia laughed a weak giggle.

"His cum has an interesting affect on human women. It makes them incredibly horny all the time."

Leonia noticed Lili's other hand was feeling her crotch through her orange suit. She must have reacted for Lili leaned close and told her that the cum wasn't dangerous or anything. It just boosted your hormones.