Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 2 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next came a pair of skin-tight black hot pants. The top came to the bottom of her chastity belt, leaving the gleaming durasteel completely visible. The outline of the crotch strap of the chastity belt was obvious as well.

The bottom hem of the hot pants came less than a centimeter past her well-toned butt. Her serial number was also printed vertically down each side of the hot pants. The wordsImperial Property, in much larger silver letters was printed across her butt-cheeks, lined up perfectly with same words that were now permanently on her skin thanks to her genetically altered skin pigmentation.

On the front of the shorts was the Imperial Emblem, also in silver, and lined up with the matching one on her skin underneath it. Beneath the emblem were the wordsImperial Prostitute, followed by her serial number, also lined up perfectly with her title and serial number underneath it.

After her sports bra and hot pants Seventy-Two pulled on a pair of short black ankle socks with her serial number printed along the top of the outside edge in silver lettering. Last of all, she put on a pair of training shoes with fifteen centimeter wedge heels, specially designed for enhanced ProCorps troopers.

Since Seventy-Two was the only ProCorps trooper assigned to the Imperial Embassy, there wasn't a ProCorps gym. This early in the morning however, she was usually able to work out alone.

After her enhancements, it had taken her a couple of weeks to be able to run again. Now, a brisk twenty minute jog in fifteen centimeter heels was completely natural, even with her larger titties. Once she had finished her jog, she used the weight machines, then spent thirty minutes doing aerobics.

Once she finished her workout, Seventy-Two returned to her quarters and had a quick sonic shower, and got ready for duty. Ten minutes before eight, her scheduled start time, Seventy-Two was sitting at her desk ready for work. She was obediently watching the holographic patterns on her spectacles, and listening to the ambient music on her earpieces. Half-an-hour later, she received her first comm call of the day, routed from the Embassy's automated call center.

"Good Morning, this is Ambassador Garowyn's office, how may I serve you?" she answered cheerfully.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 3 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12