Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 2 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twins were now chained spread eagle, in a sixty-nine position.

"Now girls, I'm going to let you two play with each other while Seventy-Two and I reward Zero-One. However, since this is her reward, no one is allowed to cum before Zero-One, is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress," both girls answered.

"You can't start before her either, and just to make it interesting, once she cums, each of you only has sixty seconds to cum yourself, or you'll do without, understood?"

"Yes Mistress," they replied with anticipation.

Once again Seventy-Two admired Governor Garowyn's inventiveness. That would ensure that they kept each other just on the edge until Tenel Ka came.

"Ready?" Governor Garowyn asked her as she walked back to where Tenel Ka was restrained.

Since both Seventy-Two and Tenel Ka were gagged, and Tenel Ka was restrained, Seventy-Two smiled through her gag, reached out and tapped the front of Tenel Ka's chastity belt.

Smiling, Governor Garowyn pulled the remote from her pocket and unlocked Tenel Ka's chastity belt as she stepped over to the pouf-couch, and stripped off her pants. Seventy-Two, anticipating her Mistress's needs, was ready to put Tenel Ka's strap-on onto the Imperial Governor. Then, since it was about to go into Tenel Ka's ass, Seventy-Two knelt and started sucking and licking on it to get it wet.

Next Seventy-Two went back to the Hapan Queen, and took her chastity belt off her, then took up position in front of Tenel Ka, while Governor Garowyn stepped around behind her. Simultaneously, they shoved their dildos into her.

Tenel Ka moaned through the gag as both her holes were filled. Seventy-Two quickly matched her rhythm to Governor Garowyn's, so they were both going in and out at the same time. It didn't take them long to get Tenel Ka on the edge.

Minutes later, Tenel Ka screamed out through her gag in orgasm. Governor Garowyn and Seventy-Two kept fucking her.

"Sixty seconds, girls," Governor Garowyn called out to the twins.

Without being told, Seventy-Two glanced down at her chrono, and mentally noted the time; all without missing a stroke.

Seven seconds later, Trista made Taryn cum. Thirty-four seconds after that, Trista came.

"Time's up," Seventy-Two announced somewhat unnecessarily at the sixty second mark.

"Alright twins, stop," Governor Garowyn instructed them as she pulled her strap-on out of Tenel Ka's ass. "No more clit licking," she added as she went to the 'fresher to clean up.

Seventy-Two just kept fucking Tenel Ka though. By the time Governor Garowyn finished, she almost had Tenel Ka to a second orgasm. Seventy-Two could feel Tenel Ka aching for another orgasm through the Force.

"Sorry to spoil your fun, Seventy-Two, but it's time for us to go," Governor Garowyn said as she went over and started getting dressed again.

Both Seventy-Two and Tenel Ka groaned through their gags. As ProCorps troopers though, they both knew they had to obey, and did so happily. Seventy-Two immediately pulled her dildo out of her fellow ProCorps trooper's pussy, causing Tenel Ka to involuntarily groan again. Then, after she was dressed, Governor Garowyn unlocked all three Hapan ProCorps trooper's restraints with her remote, and ordered Trista and Taryn to put their chastity belts back on.

"Alright Zero-One, I am going to give you another hour before your chastity belt has to be on, and leave you Trista and Taryn to play with until then," Governor Garowyn informed her.

"Yes Mistress," Tenel Ka replied with a grin.

Seventy-Two smiled as she got dressed herself. Once that was done, Governor Garowyn and Seventy-Two headed back towards the Imperial Embassy.

As soon as they arrived, Governor Garowyn sent a message High Moff Fel, explaining the Queen's proposal to him. She left out the parts about the Empire taking control of the Hapan fleet. She also told him that she would be dispatching a message drone with more information. He understood what that meant. The HoloNet just couldn't be trusted for some things.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 4 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12