Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time Seventy-Two had put the new gear on, it felt like it was part of her, just like her old gear had. She loved the new gear, and was very grateful to the Empire for issuing it to her.

Eventually Seventy-Two took off her corset, spectacles and earpieces, and got ready to go to sleep. The Empire had included a few lengths of chain with maglocks on each end for her. She picked out one of the shortest ones, locked her wrists together behind her back, and went to bed, still wearing her collar, chastity belt, and the plastex heels.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The next morning Seventy-Two found Master Durron in a training room. There he spent most of the day trying to re-train her to use the Force like a Jedi. Seventy-Two pretended to try, but every time she caught him looking at her, she flashed him a flirtatious smile, and pushed her tits or ass out for him. That was what she was meant to use the Force for, not trying to pick up stones or moving flames.

Finally, he was so agitated that he called an end to it. By this time Seventy-Two had him frustrated; both as a Jedi Master, and as a man.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do better for you, Master," Seventy-Two cooed as she stepped up next to him. She slid one hand inside his robe, and stroked his muscular chest though his tunic. She rubbed her other hand up the inside of his thigh, to his stiff rod. "Hey Master, I didn't know you had another lightsaber," she said as she dropped down to her knees. "Can I see it?"

"Frakk, Jaina. No," he replied weakly.

In seconds Seventy-Two had his dick out, and was stroking it while she looked up at him. She knew that if he wanted her to stop, he would make her. "Ooh, it's all big and hard," she said as she wrapped her lips around the head. She heard him moan in pleasure as she slowly slid it into her mouth.

Seventy-Two quickly starting bobbing her head back and forth on his cock, while looking up at him as she had been trained. He was looking up at the ceiling though, probably with his eyes closed. Minutes later, she had him on the edge. She deep throated him, sucked hard and felt him tense, then shoot his load into her mouth.

Seventy-Two stayed on him, swallowing every drop. Then she smiled up at him as she put his softening cock back into his pants. "Any thing else you need me for today, Master?" she asked him from her knees.

"What? No," he said weakly as he stumbled over to a bench and sat down.

"Great, see you in the morning, Master," she replied as she strutted out of the room.

On the way to her room, Seventy-Two passed several Jedi. The males all stared in lust, and the females in a mix of curiosity and derision. When one brunette Jedi saw her companion staring at her though, Seventy-Two mainly felt jealously from her, which the male Jedi picked up on as well.

Once she got back in her room, Seventy-Two stripped out of her robes and put her collar, corset, chastity belt, and heels back on. Then she sent a text update of what she did today to the Imperial Embassy.

Way back in the ProCorps Academy, Seventy-Two had revealed every New Republic, Galactic Alliance, Jedi, and personal secret she knew to the Empire. That included all her access codes to the Jedi Temple's database. Since Master Skywalker thought she was still his niece, and would re-join the Order one day, he hadn't bothered to restrict her access codes.

When Master Durron had taken over though, he had finally cut off the Empire's access. Moff Fel had told her that if they gave it back to her, to pass the codes along. He also told her not to worry about it too much, since they had already gotten pretty much everything they wanted from the Jedi database. Seventy-Two was very thrilled that she had helped make the Empire stronger.

Seventy-Two wasn't used to having free time. She would have gone to the gym to workout, but she wanted to wait until there were more Jedi there, so she could start talking to them more. Instead, she thoroughly cleaned her room. At dinner time Seventy-Two changed back into her ugly brown Jedi robe, and went to the cafeteria to eat.

Several male Jedi sat with her, and Seventy-Two happily chatted and flirted with them. She didn't care one bit about any of them, except convincing them to join the Empire. Her main mission was to recruit Jedi to the Empire, after all.

The gym was quite a bit more crowded than the day before, mostly with staring male Jedi. Seventy-Two made sure to put on a good show for them. Several of the female Jedi noticed them staring at her again, and Seventy-Two sensed a flash of jealously from them. Tonight she led half-a-dozen Jedi through an aerobics routine.

After her workout, Seventy-Two decided to go exploring the Temple a little, to see if she could find anyone to seduce to the Empire. Before she left, she commed Lieutenant Ross, and got her to unlock her chrono and comlink so she could take them off. She explained that some Jedi were interested in them, and might want to try them on.

Seventy-Two ran into quite a few Jedi, and spent quite a bit of time chatting with them. Kani Asari, an attractive blonde human Jedi, seemed especially interested in her chrono and comlink.

Seventy-Two let her try them on for a few minutes. Several other Jedi wanted to try them on as well. Seventy-Two also pulled off her modified Jedi boots, and let a few of the female Jedi try them on, too. Eventually, she wandered back to her room, and went to bed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 1 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12