Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, she picked up the nicknameDJfrom them. It didn't take her long to find out that that was short forDaala's Jedi.Even though it was trivial, Seventy-Two thought it would amuse Chief Daala, so she decided to tell her.

"That is soooo cute, Seventy-Two," Chief Daala replied with broad smile. "I love it."

"I thought you would, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two replied with her own smile.

Chief Daala expression turned thoughtful a few moments. "How would you like that to be your new name around the office?" she asked her.

Seventy-Two thought about that a moment. While she wasn't a Jedi, she was assigned to Chief Daala. Just about anything was better thanJedi Solo."I'd like that, Your Excellency," she replied genuinely.

"Of course it'll be a secret what it really means. I'll have Lysa start calling you that, and tell her to get everyone else to as well. Maybe I'll even get word to Jedi Asari, and have the Jedi call you that at the Temple," Chief Daala suggested.

While Seventy-Two knew she would prefer the name DJ toJedi Solo,she wasn't sure how that would go over once the Jedi Masters found out. She could always just say that she didn't know what it meant, though. "You can call me whatever you want to, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two replied with a smile.

Chief Daala immediately called Lysa in, and told her to call Seventy-TwoDJaround the office from now on, and get the rest of her staff to as well.

"Yes, Your Excellency," Lysa replied with a smile.

"The holojournalists have been calling her that. Do you know what DJ stands for?" Chief Daala asked her with amusement.

"Daala's Jedi,Your Excellency," she replied, grinning.

Chief Daala chuckled with amusement. "Very good, Lysa. Did you figure that out just now?"

Lysa blushed slightly. "No, Your Excellency, I heard Javis Tyrr call her that while I was setting up for your holojournalists conference the other day. He told me what it meant."

Chief Daala kept smiling. "Well, that's still nice, Lysa," she told her.

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Lysa replied obediently.

"Excuse me Your Excellency," Seventy-Two said. "Since Lysa is helping to spread my nickname, maybe I can spread one for her?"

Chief Daala smiled again. "Another great idea! What kind of nickname did you have in mind for my ProCorps trooper?" she asked as Lysa looked on silently, with an embarrassed smile.

"That's exactly what I had in mind, Your Excellency," Seventy-Two answered. "Since I'mDJ, Lysa can beDP: Daala's ProCorpstrooper."

Chief Daala laughed out loud again. "That's wonderful, Seventy-Two! But what will you tell people when they ask what DP means? I assume you won't be telling them that I have an Imperial ProCorps trooper working in my office, not that they would know what that really was?"

"Oh, No Your Excellency, I would never do that," Seventy-Two replied quickly. Then she paused, trying to think of what elseDPcould mean.

"I know, Your Excellency," Lysa answered. "She can tell them that it's short for Daala's Pet. Only the three of us will know what it really means, though."

"Excellent," Chief Daala announced. "Of course as the Chief of State I can't call my staff members by nicknames in public, or when I have certain visitors. However, I expect to hear the two of you being called DP and DJ frequently, both by each other and everyone else."

"Yes, Your Excellency," the two ProCorps troopers replied cheerfully.

Seventy-Two showed up at Chief Daala's office every morning wearing her JediProCorpsuniform. The Senators and other dignitaries quickly grew used to her assisting Lysa around Chief Daala's office. They also picked up on their new nicknames, and Seventy-Two and Lysa quickly began answering toDJandDPmore often than their own names. Well, in Seventy-Two's case more often than the other name she was pretending to go by.

At the Jedi Temple, more and more Jedi began wearing the ProCorps gear. Many of them began asking about her uniform as well. Kani began calling her DJ, and other Jedi quickly picked up on it, once they saw that she didn't mind. When Moff Fel felt the time was right, he quietly activated the tracking devices in their comlinks, and began monitoring all their communications they made through them.

One evening, Seventy-Two showed Jedi Kani Asari her chastity belt, and her skin coloration on her ass and crotch. Then she told her about serving the Empire as a ProCorps trooper. Kani was stunned. She was also extremely aroused. The next morning, Seventy-Two had Chief Daala's speeder drop Kani off at the Imperial Embassy on the way to the office.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 4 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me afive, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12