Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haven't you been wanting one?" Kyp asked her absently.

"Not with the seal of the Chief of State on the front," Ta'tan'ia said. "And with Property of Natasi Daala inscribed across the back of it."

"Oh," Kyp said, obviously distracted. "Well. . . ask her to take it off," he suggested after a moment.

Ta'tan'ia flicked her lekku in annoyance. "Master, the collar, chrono, comlink, and chastity belt are all made of beskar," she announced. "And she can spy on all my communications through the comlink!" While she didn't have the slightest problem with Chief Daala locking at tracking collar on her, she knew it would take a while for her to get used to Chief Daala monitoring her communications.

After a few moments, Ta'tan'ia realized that she wasn't going to get Master Durron to understand. She ran through a Jedi calming exercise. "We'll talk about it later, Master," she said as pulled her pants back up. "I'll probably be wearing the collar and stuff for the rest of my life," she said as she put her uniform top back on. "Guess I got to stay trim," she added as she closed her belt around her waist.

"Yeah," Kyp agreed absently.

"Oh, Jaina, want to hit the gym when you're done?" Ta'tan'ia asked as she walked towards the door.

There was a couple moments of silence. "Sure," Jaina replied, from underneath Master Durron's desk.

"Great," Ta'tan'ia replied cheerfully. "Just let me know when you're free," she said as she reached the doors.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Frakk, Kyp thought to himself as Ta'tan'ia closed the door behind herself. Then he looked down at the young, sexy blonde on her knees under his desk. "You forgot to lock the door," he told her with mock-sternness. "I'm gonna have to punish you for that."

Jaina looked up at him apologetically. "I'm sorry Master," she replied earnestly. "Maybe you could put me in a chastity belt like Ta'tan'ia has?" she suggested with a smile as she licked the tip of his cock.

Kyp rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Yeah, with the Chief of State's seal on it," he replied with a smirk. "Get back to work," he added as he nudged her head down onto his cock.

"Yes Mast—" she responded as she slid her lips down his rock-hard shaft. "—gulp!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12