Star Wars: Imperial Prostitute Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten minutes later, Seventy-Two climbed back off the swoop, and headed back towards the changing room. Syal was out of the 'fresher and putting her Galactic Alliance uniform back on.

"If you want to go ahead and head back to my room, I won't mind," Seventy-Two encouraged her as she pulled off her shoes and socks. She set the former in her locker, and tossed the later into the laundry chute.

Usually ProCorps troopers stripped down to their chastity belts and whatever hardware they were wearing in the changing room, and strutted into the 'fresher naked. Some, Seventy-Two included, even kept plastex platform shoes in their lockers just to shower in—transparisteel-clear, with fifteen-centimeter-high heels.

"Na, I'll wait. I don't have anything to do," Syal replied.

"You sure?" Seventy-Two asked hopefully as she peeled off her sports bra and tossed it into the laundry chute as well.

"I'm fine," she insisted.

"Alright then," Seventy-Two said as she pulled her clean hot pants and a towel out of her locker. While she was in there, she surreptitiously pushed her clear plastex 'fresher shoes to the back of the locker, hoping that Syal wouldn't notice them.

Since she couldn't convince Syal to leave, however, Seventy-Two had to strip down in the 'fresher itself. She tossed her towel over her shoulder, and went into the 'fresher.

Seventy-Two tried to shower as quickly as she could. She didn't want any other ProCorps troopers to come in to change, and for Syal to see their tattoos. She would inevitably ask Seventy-Two if she had the Imperial Emblem tattooed over her cunt, and Imperial Property on her ass.

It wasn't that lying was a problem for her, it was just that Seventy-Two didn't want the subject to come up until she felt like Syal was ready.

Six minutes later, Seventy-Two walked back into the changing room, still patting herself dry with the towel. She didn't see any ProCorps troopers around, nor was Syal ranting about tattoos, so Seventy-Two assumed none had come in while she was in the 'fresher.

Seventy-Two tossed her towel and sweaty hot pants into the laundry chute. Then she picked up her fresh sports bra out of her locker and pulled it on, followed by her socks and gym shoes. As soon as Seventy-Two was dressed, they left the gym.

Once they arrived back in her quarters, Seventy-Two stepped back into her closet to put her corset back on. Instead of her gleaming durasteel uniform corset, she chose her second favorite, a black nerfhide one. While she was at it, she changed out of her gym shoes and into a pair of strappy black fifteen centimeter platform heels, to relax in.

"Wow, I guess you were serious about wearing that out of your uniform," Syal said when Seventy-Two came back into the room.

"My Corset? Of course I'm serious about wearing it," Seventy-Two replied with a smile.

"So what's next?" Syal asked as she took her boots off and set them against the wall. Her uniform top was already lying on the bed.

Seventy-Two wasn't used to having free time. Usually she spent every waking minute as Admiral Garowyn's personal assistant, working out, or getting fucked. And in the Imperial Academy she had been trained to only need a few hours of sleep a night, so that was quite a bit of time awake.

The two ended up watching the holoscreen and chatting awhile, then went to sleep. Syal had wanted to sleep on the pouf couch, but Seventy-Two was able to convince her to share the over-sized bed. Syal was very surprised when Seventy-Two climbed into bed wearing her collar, corset, and heels, not to mention the chastity belt and chrono and comlink. She was still wearing her short shorts as well too.

"I like wearing them to bed," Seventy-Two replied. That was true for everything except the chrono and comlink cuffs. Usually Seventy-Two slept with her wrists cuffed behind her back or to something, and a spreader bar between her legs.

"You mean you can actually sleep wearing all that?" Syal asked incredulously.

For Seventy-Two, it was hard to sleep without most of it. "Easily," she replied.

Syal slowly looked at her from head to toe, and back again. "Well, if it makes you happy," she finally conceded as she shook her head in puzzlement.

Seventy-Two had secretly hoped Syal would sleep naked, but she crawled into bed wearing her black undershirt and panties that she had been wearing underneath her uniform all day. After turning off the light, Seventy-Two followed her. Once she was safely underneath the blanket, Seventy-Two pulled off her hot pants and dropped them to the floor. Then, just like she had been told, she reached over and hit the play button on the room's audio system, starting the music that had been specially prepared for Syal's visit.

Syal looked at her with a raised eyebrow, silently questioning the music.

Seventy-Two smiled back at her. "It'll help you relax, and discover your true self, like my spectacles and earpieces do for me," she explained proudly.

"But what if I've already discovered my true self?" Syal protested weakly.

Seventy-Two just smiled politely. The Empire had shown her the truth, allowed her to discover her true self, and given her the happiness that the Rebels had always denied to Jaina Solo. "Just relax, and go to sleep," she encouraged her.

It was very soothing music. Syal opened her mouth to protest again, but no words came out. Instead, she just drifted off to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 4 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12