Star Wars: Imperial Prostitute Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time he had decided, Seventy-Two had gently pulled the pillow away from Syal. From past experience, Seventy-Two knew that Lieutenant Cranmiir pretty much liked straight sex. As he undressed, Seventy-Two got Syal to lie on the bed, waiting on him.

Naked, Lieutenant Cranmiir ran his ID chit over the scanner on the front of Syal's chastity belt. Seventy-Two heard the familiar beep and the sound of the magnetic locks releasing, and she helped Syal pull it off, then set it down next to the bed.

As soon as the gleaming durasteel was out of the way, Lieutenant Cranmiir straddled Syal and slid his quickly hardening cock into her moist snatch. With his permission, Seventy-Two joined in, dividing her attention between kissing and caressing the two of them while he fucked her.

Seventy-Two was naturally far more concerned with pleasing Lieutenant Cranmiir than Syal. An Imperial Officer automatically mattered in ways that a Rebel didn't, even a former close friend such as Syal. She was already very lucky to be in a position that rightly belonged to a ProCorps trooper. During Seventy-Two's ProCorps training however, she had learned that seeing two attractive women together was very arousing to most men, so she spent some time on Syal for his benefit.

Syal was very aroused before they had started, so it only took her a few minutes to orgasm. Lieutenant Cranmiir on the other hand, was a bit older, not as horny, and thus took quite a bit longer. In fact, Syal was nearly to a second orgasm by the time he grunted and shot his load into her.

"Thanks baby," he said wearily as he rolled off her.

Seventy-Two quickly sent Syal to the 'fresher to get cleaned up, while she helped Lieutenant Cranmiir get dressed.

A couple of minutes later, Lieutenant Cranmiir left, and Seventy-Two went into the 'fresher to see what was keeping Syal. Almost as soon as she walked in, Syal's comlink, her chrono, and from the bedroom, her chastity belt, all started beeping insistently. Seventy-Two quickly dragged her back into the bedroom and helped her put the chastity belt back on. Then she briefly explained to Syal that she would be punished if she didn't get it locked back on within sixty seconds.

Less than four minutes later, Ensign Trabbe arrived. He was very happy to find out that he was getting a bonus, and since he was young, virile, and energetic, he was also up to the task of taking advantage of both Seventy-Two and his bonus.

Nineteen minutes after they started, Seventy-Two and Syal heard the warning beeps from their chastity belts, chronos, and comlinks. They quickly untangled themselves from him and each other, and put them back on.

Ensign Trabbe was a little upset, he had been well on his way to his second orgasm. Imperial regulations were strict though. If you only pay for twenty minutes, then you only play for twenty minutes. With a sigh of resignation, he got up, and started getting dressed.

Soon after Ensign Trabbe left, Seventy-Two's next client came in. Well, clients.

Commander Will Wrikker was theDaala'sfirst officer, and as usual, he was accompanied by his wife, Lieutenant Commander Diaana Wrikker, who was the ship's head counselor.

Of theDaala'ssixteen thousand or so crew members, there were only a couple of hundred married couples on board. Out of those, only two couples used Seventy-Two regularly. She also knew that several other ProCorps troopers had some regular couples as well.

The Wrikkers normally reserved her for ninety minutes, so they each had plenty of time for her to pleasure them, but tonight they were scheduled for two hours. Seventy-Two wondered if they had been tipped off that Syal would be available as well as herself. That suspicion grew when Commander Wrikker revealed that he knew who Syal really was.

Usually the Wrikkers flipped a credit chip to see who would she would pleasure first, even though they would often use her together. Tonight though, they flipped one to see who got to pick first. Will Wrikker won, and chose Syal. While Diaana went into the closet to get a strap-on, he unlocked Seventy-Two's and Syal's chastity belts. Lieutenant Commander Wrikker returned naked except for the black strap-on, carrying two sets of binders.

Syal was a little nervous about being cuffed by a stranger, but after a little reassurance from Seventy-Two, she meekly allowed him to lock the binders onto her wrists behind her back. Thirty seconds or so later, both Seventy-Two and Syal were kneeling on the bed, leaning forwards with their asses sticking in the air, wrists cuffed behind their backs.

The Wrikkers each moved into position behind their chosen girl, and pushed their cocks, one real, one synthrubber, into their pussies simultaneously.

Several minutes of vigorous fucking later, Seventy-Two heard Commander Wrikker grunt as he came into Syal. It wasn't long until Seventy-Two felt her own orgasm nearing. From the sounds that Syal was making, she was about to cum as well.

"Ooohhh!" Seventy-Two screamed out less than a minute later. From behind her, she heard Diaana say offhandedly, "I win." Then Syal screamed out in her own orgasm.

Next, Commander Wrikker, who was strangely upset, unlocked Seventy-Two's binders, and with two lengths of chain, cuffed her wrists to the ceiling about a meter apart. Then he pulled her feet a similar distance apart and secured them with shackles and magnetic locks attached to the deck. Meanwhile, Lieutenant Commander Wrikker was strapping a double ended cock gag onto Syal.

First there were the straps that went around and over her head. Two went under her chin, cinching her mouth tight. Then there was the cock gag, which Seventy-Two knew from personal experience was about eight centimeters long, and four wide. A panel covered her mouth, which along with the gag, ensured her silence. The synthrubber cock extended through the panel, sticking out twenty centimeters to form the other end of the dildo.

The gag's purpose was to allow a submissive to pleasure their mistress while the mistress maintained control over their submissive. It was one of Admiral Garowyn's favorite restraints to use on Seventy-Two.

Once Commander Wrikker had Seventy-Two secure, he stepped into the closet.

"By the way, did we mention that we were having a contest?" Diaana asked them, while he was out of the room. Without waiting for an answer, she explained the contest.

"Whichever one of us made our little slave cum first, won! And since I did—" she reached down and patted Syal's head—"Captain Antilles here is going to use that wonderful toy sticking out of her mouth to make me cum!"

"And while she's doing that, I'm going to be punishing the little slut that caused me to loose," Commander Wrikker announced as he came back into the room. He grinned evilly as he displayed the short multi-tailed nerfhide whip he had.

Before they begin, Diaana insisted that her husband gag Seventy-Two, claiming that her gagged screams would turn her on. Commander Wrikker insisted on removing her corset, to give him a bigger target. Soon Seventy-Two was gagged and being flogged, while Syal pleasured Lieutenant Commander Wrikker with her double ended cock gag.

It seemed like an eternity to Seventy-Two before Commander Wrikker finally stopped flogging her. The whip was soft—the Empire didn't want its ProCorps troopers injured—but she had felt every lash. Still, Seventy-Two was happy that the Empire took good care of its ProCorps troopers.

First they had Syal replace Seventy-Two's corset, then they had her let her down. Next they switched places, with Commander Wrikker fucking Seventy-Two while Diaana flogged Syal. After that they strapped the double ended dildo onto Seventy-Two, and had her fuck Syal with it while they flogged each of them.

By the time the Wrikkers' two hours were up, everyone had cum multiple times. It was too much for Syal. She had never undergone the intense ProCorps training that Seventy-Two had, or worked out at the level she did to keep in shape. Syal was visibly exhausted by the time they left.

Just a few minutes later, another Imperial Officer came in. Luckily he wasn't very interested in a worn-out bed mate. Seventy-Two enthusiastically fucked him while Syal watched and twenty minutes later, he left satisfied and happy. Lieutenant Junior Grade Bordaan however, insisted on fucking Syal.

Lieutenant Bordaan even cuffed Seventy-Two's hands behind her back, and leashed her tightly to one of the attachment points in the corner. Syal was willing, but she just wasn't in as good as shape as Seventy-Two.

Lieutenant Bordaan complained loudly about her performance as he released Seventy-Two. Regulations were strict about releasing ProCorps troopers after using them. Seventy-Two apologized profusely, but he wouldn't hear it, and said he'd be filing a formal complaint.

As soon as he departed, Admiral Garowyn commed and summoned Syal to her quarters immediately. Seventy-Two happily handled another eighteen clients before the evening was over. Syal didn't return, but that didn't worry her. Nearly ten hours after she started, Seventy-Two crawled into bed, cuffed her hands behind her back, and went to sleep, still worried about Lieutenant Bordaan's complaint.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me afive, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12