Star Wars: Jaina's Discovery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, it could be worse,Jaina thought.It could have been Zekk."Thanks," she replied with a smile as she climbed into the air taxi with Alema Rar.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"I didn't know you had a speeder," Jaina said as Alema Rar merged into a traffic lane.

"I don't. This is a... friend's," she replied. "Oh, there's something for you in the back seat," she added, flicking her right lek towards the back.

Jaina looked in the back seat and found her flight suit, boots and lightsaber. Alema Rar activated the speeder's privacy tinting, and a relieved Jaina started changing.

Once she was back in her flight suit, Jaina asked, "Do you want your dress back?"—attempting to confirm the Twi'lek's ownership of it.

"No thanks," Alema Rar replied with a smirk. "You should keep it. It looks good on you," she added, winking at Jaina.

Jaina smiled back, long used to Alema Rar's mannerisms. Inside, she was sort of fantasizing about wearing the dress on the Maglev, and wondering what would happen with another 'security check'. "Thanks," she answered, after a few seconds' hesitation.

"I can loan you some shoes to go with it too," Alema Rar offered. "And maybe some jewelry?"

Jaina thought about that a moment. Now that the war was over, Alema Rar pretty much only wore towering high heels, like the slavegirl boots Jaina had been locked in earlier. Jaina had a pretty good idea of what kind of 'jewelry' Alema Rar had in mind as well.

"We'll see," Jaina answered with a smile.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ EPILOGUE ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Several weeks later...

Jaina nervously fingered the fifteen gleaming silver bangle bracelets on her wrist. They matched the ones on her other wrist perfectly. Every time Jaina moved her arms, they jingled against each other musically. The bracelets belonged to Alema Rar, who had given her the black dress a few weeks ago.

Jaina kept getting a bad vibe from the dress, and had thrown it away a couple of days after Alema Rar had given it to her. Now she wore her own brand-new, orange and black dress, several centimeters longer than the black one, and a little more concealing on top. It was still far more revealing than what Jaina normally wore in public.

Tucked in a tiny hidden pocked on the dress was an identity chit with the name Ezri Wepii on it. The only other things Jaina was wearing were the black sandals with chunky twelve-centimeter heels, and a tiny thong. Navigating the crowded Maglev station wasn't too difficult in the heels—Jaina was mainly looking for some officers of the Maglev Security Force.

Then Jaina sensed a pair of focused presences behind her, barely a second before she felt the tap on her shoulder.

"Yes?" she said, smiling as she turned to face the officers.

"Excuse me Ma'am, you've been randomly chosen for an additional security check. Please come with us," the human officer said, as he firmly took hold of Jaina's bare upper arm.

"Of course, officer," Jaina replied eagerly. "Hey, aren't you gonna cuff me first?" she asked, holding her decorated wrists out. Her bracelets tinkled as they slid down her arms, and the light from the glowpanels reflected off of them.

The two officers glanced at each other a half-second, then both reached for their binders. The second officer was a little faster, and snapped a binder onto Jaina's wrist before his partner could. He then smoothly spun her around, and snapped the second binder on her other wrist, below her bracelets.

The first officer didn't let his partner outdo him completely. As soon as Jaina felt the binders close tight around her wrists, she felt another cuff close on her right bicep. She looked back to see, and feel, the first officer pull her elbows together, and close the binder around her other bicep.

Her pussy was dripping with anticipation as they led her towards the security office, each with a firm grip on her bicep, and the first officer with his free hand squeezing her ass.

Frakk,thatmind trick was easy,Jaina thought.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ THE END ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote this story a five, and leave feedback, public or via email.

-Bethany

12