Star Wars - Partners in Sex

Story Info
Jedi partners with Imperial Agent with Sex and Bondage.
8.3k words
4.81
18.9k
18

Part 2 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress's notes: The following story is a sequel to Return to Trigalis. Lieutenant Stormie Kintra and Jedi Ta'tan'ia have been teamed up, after the Jedi Order and Imperial Security decide to have some of their people work together.

During their first encounter, on the Planet Trigalis, Stormie betrayed and kidnapped Ta'tan'ia, intending to deliver her to Admiral Daala. Admiral Daala's evil scientist wiped the betrayal and kidnapping from Ta'tan'ia's mind, made her trusting towards Lt. Kintra, and added in some minor body modifications with the aim of turning Ta'tan'ia into a more willing sex slave. Stormie hasn't told Ta'tan'ia any of this, of course, and doesn't plan to. Ta'tan'ia though, has settled into the familiar shackles of submission, and is enjoying herself, even if she is still a bit unsettled, for reasons she can't quite figure out.

Star Wars: Partners in Sex

Several days into Ta'tan'ia and Stormie Kintra's partnership...

Jedi Knight Ta'tan'ia strutted back into the cockpit in her fifteen centimeter plastex heels. Besides the heels, she was wearing a tight black tank top and short-shorts. Underneath the shorts, her beskar chastity belt was locked in place, as was her beskar collar, and her chrono and comlink cuffs, the latter three of which were all permanent. A nerfhide panel gag covered the lower half of her face, locked to her head harness.

She paused near the pilot's chair, and set Lieutenant Kintra's water in the cup holder. Then she stepped over to the co-pilot's seat, and carefully sat down, wincing a little as she did. Her ass still hurt from the cropping Stormie had given her a little bit ago. And the paddling a while before that.

They had been partners for about a week now—since that business on Trigalis with the Zoloz. Ta'tan'ia had quickly found herself going along with pretty much whatever Stormie wanted, at least when it didn't affect one of their missions. Like former Chief-of-State Daala, Lieutenant Kintra preferred her in bondage most of the time. Luckily Ta'tan'ia enjoyed being in bondage a lot as well. Stormie had mentioned getting some more restraints and stuff for her, but so far they hadn't had a chance to get much of anything.

Currently, they were on approach to Baros III, or more precisely, the space station orbiting Baros III. While they were refueling on the stop, they were really just taking a break from the ship for a few hours, before heading into the Empire for their first mission there. At the moment, Stormie was getting docking instructions from Baros space control.

"That what you're planning on wearing on the station?" Stormie asked, glancing over towards her with a smile.

Ta'tan'ia just gave her a knowing look in return. She knew she'd have plenty of time to change before they docked.

Once they'd received final instructions, and Stormie programmed the autopilot, they went back to her cabin to change.

After stripping off her tank top and short-shorts, Ta'tan'ia tapped the front of her chastity belt, and grunted questioningly towards Stormie.

"That's definitely staying on, Jedi," she replied as she got dressed. "You gave me control of it for a week, and I'm keeping that purple pussy of yours locked up tight."

Ta'tan'ia had expected that. She just smiled underneath her nerfhide gag, and picked up her bodysuit.

By the time they docked, Ta'tan'ia had changed into her armored black bodysuit, and wedge-heeled boots. Instead of her usual chest and thigh harnesses, she just had a nerfhide belt around her waist, with her lightsaber horizontal across the small of her back. Her gray cloak with three-quarter length sleeves went over the body suit, hiding her lightsaber. Underneath the bodysuit she was still wearing her beskar chastity belt. Her collar, chrono, and comlink cuffs were maglocked around her neck and wrists as well. She was also still gagged, but she didn't plan on wearing that on the station.

Stormie was wearing a lighter gray jumpsuit, with an assortment of pockets, and black nerfhide boots. Her durasteel comlink was maglocked around her left wrist. Neither of them would look out of place on a space station, other than Ta'tan'ia's beskar collar and wrist cuffs.

Just before they left Stormie's cabin, Ta'tan'ia grunted, and gestured for her to unlock her gag.

"You want a scarf or something to hide this," Stormie said, reaching up and tugging on the gag. "I've got a black half-mask you can wear over it. No one will be able to tell. It'll just give you a more dangerous look."

Ta'tan'ia grunted again, and shook her head.

"If you need to say anything, you can just message me, and I'll decide if it's important enough to be said," Stormie explained with an evil smile.

Ta'tan'ia grunted yet again, and stamped her foot expectantly.

Stormie chuckled a moment, then tapped her comlink a couple of times.

Once Stormie had released the hidden maglocks, Ta'tan'ia quickly pulled the thick nerfhide panel gag away from her mouth. She tossed it on the desk, the dildo slick with her saliva.

"Clean that, and put it away," Stormie told her, tapping her boot expectantly and gesturing towards the gag.

Ta'tan'ia stared back at her a few heartbeats, then obediently replied, "Yes Lieutenant," as she stepped over and retrieved the cock gag.

"And hurry up, Jedi," Stormie called as she left the cabin.

Ta'tan'ia caught up with her on the dock as she was confirming their refueling arrangements with a maintenance droid.

"I think we need to get you some clothes," Stormie commented as they headed away from the ship. "You can't wear that bodysuit every time we go somewhere."

"I don't," Ta'tan'ia countered. Then she realized it was pretty much all she had that was suitable for wear in public. "I guess we can go pick up some things," she admitted.

"Do they even let you Jedi wear regular clothes?" Stormie asked her as they entered the station's main promenade.

There were at least several dozen beings nearby, with hundreds more further down the promenade. Quite a few glanced towards them as they emerged from their docking slip, and most of those kept staring when they saw that they were both attractive women.

Ta'tan'ia pondered the question a moment. She had never really bought clothes. She had worn Jedi robes growing up, and then switched to the more fetishy versions of them right after Master Jaina had started wearing them—just before she took over as the Chief of State's Jedi liaison. Then Chief Daala had told her what to wear at pretty much all times, down to her chastity belt. Since then she mostly wore an armored bodysuit when she was on a mission, and a fetishy version of Jedi robes at the Temple. While she was in her room, she preferred a tank top or sports-bra with tight short-shorts and her plastex heels... and her collar and wrist cuffs, of course.

"Most of us wear Jedi Robes," Ta'tan'ia explained diplomatically, ignoring the stares. "Or combat suits, when the situation dictates." She quickly employed a Jedi technique to dispel some of the attention.

"And chastity belts," Stormie added with a sly smile, reaching out and patting the front of Ta'tan'ia's bodysuit, just above her crotch.

"That's different," the blushing Twi'lek answered, looking around in embarrassment.

Stormie chuckled, and said, "Well, I'm sure I can find something I'll like you in." She scanned her eyes down her body, then added, "Something that goes with your collar."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Just as they found a store that catered to spacers, and looked to have a decent selection of clothes, an average looking man in his mid-thirties intercepted them.

He introduced himself as Officer Sindur of Baros Station Security, and took them to the Station's Security Force's second in command. Major Ralls told them that there was a ship docked at the station that they believed was smuggling for the Hutts, and asked for Ta'tan'ia's help as a Jedi. He explained that the planetary Governor and Station Commander weren't keen on the Jedi though, so Ta'tan'ia would need to ask them for assistance—at least officially.

The ship was docked while its hull was being repaired. After sensing hundreds of beings in intense fear on board the ship, Ta'tan'ia contacted Master Horn. To her surprise, he simply told her to put one of Lieutenant Kintra's tracking devices on the ship, and that the Galactic Alliance would intercept it later.

Major Ralls agreed that that was probably for the best, as he didn't want a battle near the station, and the security force was geared more towards customs enforcement than tactical ship entries. Lieutenant Kintra provided the tracking device, and then she and Ta'tan'ia disguised themselves as two of the repair techs working on the ship's hull in order to plant it.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Once that mission was complete, Major Ralls wanted to treat them to dinner. Stormie didn't want to, but Ta'tan'ia insisted, for politeness's sake. Ta'tan'ia suspected she'd be punished later.

The food at the restaurant Major Ralls chose was okay at best, and she could tell that Stormie didn't care for it, but Ta'tan'ia had never been picky about what she ate. Major Ralls wasn't much of a conversationalist though. Even when he'd first told them about the suspicious ship, he seemed... pompous. With no mission to plan, he was even more unlikable.

He also invited Officer Sindur along. When he'd first met them, he was a bit star-struck at meeting a Jedi. Now though he was only interested in alternating between hitting on Ta'tan'ia and Lieutenant Kintra. Neither of them were interested, although Stormie was more obvious about it. Ta'tan'ia was pretty sure she'd be punished once they got back to the ship.

"Fifty-two minutes," Stormie commented in obvious annoyance once they'd left the restaurant.

Ta'tan'ia knew exactly what she was referring to, but pretended like she didn't hear her.

"We could have grabbed something at a quick-serve tapcafe, did our shopping, and be on the way back to my ship," Stormie explained. "Instead we had to waste fifty-two minutes eating crappy food and listening to two assholes."

"Sorry," Ta'tan'ia replied contritely. She didn't think Officer Sindur was that bad. "At least it was free."

Stormie flashed her a look of annoyance. Ta'tan'ia knew for sure she'd be punished.

They went back to store they'd found before being sidetracked. There was a bored looking human woman behind the counter, and another one near the back of the store working. The one behind the counter glanced up at them, flashed a bland smile, then looked back down at her datapad.

Instead of heading towards the clothes section, Stormie immediately took her to a a changing cubicle. Ta'tan'ia was more than a little curious when she stepped in with her.

"Strip, Jedi," Stormie told her.

The first thing that popped into Ta'tan'ia's mind was that she was going to fuck her. Then she realized that there was no way Lieutenant Kintra would let herself get caught doing something like that in a public setting like this.

Ta'tan'ia smiled submissively as she took off her cloak, followed by her nerfhide belt. She handed both to Stormie, conscious of the fact that her lightsaber was attached to her belt. Then she began peeling off her armored bodysuit. That took a bit longer than the cloak, but she quickly handed it to Stormie as well. Ta'tan'ia sat on the bench, leaned down and reached towards her right boot, then glanced up questioningly.

Stormie gave her an impatient nod, and Ta'tan'ia took off her boots. She handed them to her, and timidly leaned back against the wall. She was naked except for her beskar collar, cuffs, and chastity belt, and her black nerfhide head harness.

"Now turn around and put your hands behind your back," Stormie told her firmly, setting her clothes on the floor.

Ta'tan'ia hesitated. They were in a changing cubicle in a public store on a busy space station, and had just finished an operation with Station Security.

"Now, Jedi," Stormie commanded her, taking hold of her left wrist and twisting it towards her back.

In spite of her misgivings, Ta'tan'ia relented, turned around, kneeling on the bench, and put her hands together at the small of her back. She felt something against the chrono and comlink cuffs, and heard the distinct sound of maglocks engaging. She tugged at her wrists, and confirmed that they were locked together. With a short rigid bar, she quickly deduced, turning around and looking up towards Stormie, her lekku wriggling submissively.

Stormie was smiling down at her triumphantly, with a hint of evil added in.

"Now I'm going to go pick you out some clothes, Jedi," she began, running a pair of fingers lightly down her lips and chin. "You stay here, okay?"

"Bu—but what if someone sees me?" Ta'tan'ia asked tepidly.

Stormie's fingers were now tracing a line down her breast. "I guess you'll have to use that Force of yours to make sure that doesn't happen," she answered, stopping at her nipple. "I'll be back in... about fifty-two minutes," she declared with a laugh, squeezing her nipple.

Ta'tan'ia gasped, just as much in shock as from the nipple pinch. Before she could respond properly, Stormie had picked up her clothes and left, closing the door behind her. Ta'tan'ia was left sitting on a changing cubicle bench, cuffed, collared, chastity belted, and more than a little turned on. There was nothing but a cheap door, with a cheaper lock, between her and... whoever might be on the other side.

First Ta'tan'ia ran through a Jedi calming exercise. Then she realized that Stormie had taken her wedge-heeled boots. She had barely been able to stand up flat-footed the past week or so. Without her boots, she wouldn't even be able to run, if it came to that.

After a minute or so, Ta'tan'ia reached out with the Force, to sense if anyone was near by. Neither of the two clerks were near the changing rooms, and Stormie was on the far side of the store, near the counter, and first clerk. She could sense a few dozen or so beings just outside the store though, on the station's main promenade. After a half-minute or so, Ta'tna'ia felt Stormie leave the store. That startled her. She didn't think she would really leave her here for fifty-two minutes, but she hadn't expected her to leave her all alone naked and cuffed.

Ta'tan'ia ran through another Jedi calming exercise. Maybe she could comm her. With the rigid bar connecting her cuffs though, she couldn't get to her comlink's touchscreen. That meant she'd have to use the voice function, even though it might attract attention.

Luckily Ta'tan'ia was able to activate her comlink, and contact Stormie without anyone hearing her. Lieutenant Kintra though, didn't seem to want to talk to her. Her comlink went straight to voicemail. Ta'tan'ia left her a whispered message begging her to come back. A minute or so later, Ta'tan'ia's comlink chimed, seemingly at full volume. Startled, she quickly answered it, just to quiet the comm notification.

It was a voice message, from Stormie, laughing. Then she asked how loud the volume was on her comlink. Then she told her not to comm her again, unless it was an emergency.

Ta'tan'ia sighed in frustration. She trusted Stormie, at least as much as she felt like she could, she enjoyed bondage, and she had to admit this turned her on... but this was too risky. She ran through yet another Jedi calming technique, and concentrated on keeping attention off her anonymous changing cubicle.

Even though she was wearing her beskar chastity belt—and her pussy was technically covered—Ta'tan'ia sat with her knees in front of her, to try to hide as much as she could in case someone suddenly opened the door.

Some time later—Ta'tan'ia couldn't be sure exactly—she sensed Stormie approaching the store. While she was sure it hadn't been fifty-two minutes, it had been a lot longer than she felt comfortable being naked and cuffed in a changing cubicle. A minute later the changing cubicle door opened.

"Close the door!" Ta'tan'ia said after a few seconds.

"Oh, sorry," Stormie replied with an innocent grin, closing the door while still standing outside.

Ta'tan'ia groaned in frustration. "Please give me my clothes back," she asked. Now she realized that the small bag Stormie had didn't seem big enough for her armored bodysuit, cloak, and boots.

The door opened again. Still, Stormie made no effort to come in. Ta'an'ia didn't sense anyone close by though.

"Please give me my clothes back...?" Stormie prompted expectantly.

"Please give me my clothes back, Lieutenant," Ta'tan'ia quickly corrected herself.

"Well, about that," Stormie began, stepping into the cubicle. "I took them back to the ship." She paused a heartbeat, closing the door behind herself. "I did bring you your shoes though." As she spoke, she pulled out Ta'tan'ia's fifteen-centimeter clear plastex heels out of the bag.

Ta'tan'ia frowned at them a couple of seconds. "What about the rest of my clothes?"

Stormie grinned back at her. "I got you this," she said, reaching into the bag again.

This time Stormie produced a wisp of pale orangeish cloth. She held it up, and Ta'tan'ia realized it was a dress.

"You expect me to wear that?" Ta'tan'ia asked after staring at it for a few moments.

Stormie lowered the dress, and locked eyes with her. "Of course, Jedi. It's just a dress." She paused a second, then added, "I was going to leave you cuffed, and just put your coat over, but I decided I'd like to see you in this instead."

Ta'tan'ia felt a jolt of arousal at the idea of walking through the space station with just her cloak hiding her chastity-belt and cuffed hands. The dress didn't look to cover very much though.

"This wasn't what I had in mind," she commented. "I thought we were getting me some jumpsuits or something?"

"Those are on the ship too," Stormie replied with a smug smile. "Now turn around so I can uncuff you, Jedi."

While Ta'tan'ia still wasn't too sure about wearing the dress in public, she wanted her hands free. First she slid her feet into her plastex high heels. Then she stood up, and turned away from Lieutenant Kintra. A moment later she heard the familiar sound of maglocks disengaging, and felt Stormie pull the rigid bar off her chrono and comlink cuffs. Ta'tan'ia meekly turned around to face her, flexing her arms a bit to help her circulation.

"Now put this on, Jedi," Stormie told her, holding the dress out towards her, and dropping the durasteel bar into one of her pockets.

Ta'tan'ia took the dress from her, and held it up a moment to get a better look. The dress was strapless, and looked like would come a bit past mid-thigh on her. The top part looked to be tighter, and stretchy, while the skirt was a bit looser. It was mostly a light orange color, with a pattern of white and light blue mixed in.

"Today, Jedi," Stormie prompted her, reaching out and flicking her nipple.

Ta'tan'ia gasped in a mixture of surprise and pleasure, and pulled the dress down over her head. The top stretched enough to get over her tits, but was still tight enough to stay in place. She posed as she checked herself out in the mirror, with Stormie watching from behind her.

Just as she'd suspected, the bottom stopped well above her knees. Luckily it was loose enough so the outline of her chastity belt wasn't visible. The same couldn't be said for her collar and chrono and comlink cuffs. She was long used to wearing them in public, although not with this much skin showing.

The combination of the wispy dress and her clear platform heels was a long way from what she usually wore. She looked like... well, not like a Jedi. Still, she trusted Stormie enough to go along with what she'd chosen for her.

"Ready, sexy?" Stormie asked her, running her hand down her side. "Or should we cuff you again?"