The Phantom Menace XXX Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was simple, Depa told herself, groaning as she took another cock in her mouth and began sucking it with all her might. She and Aayla would simply have to escape and foil the Trade Federation's plot all by themselves.

A piece of Corellian jizz cake for two of the Order's most talented Jedi Masters.

<><><>

Nute Gunray was just about to blow when the viewscreen winked out. He gasped, beady eyes narrowing when Rune Haako's voice came over the intercom.

"Viceroy, the Jedi have escaped! They're gone!"

"What?" Gunray cried.

He ordered the technicians to bring up the recording, staring at the viewscreen while dense static was replaced by the brown- and blue-skinned women taking Neimoidian semen from every direction. He told them to play it back, his knees going weak when suddenly every warrior in the room went flying through the air, bouncing off walls and equipment before going still. Alarms had immediately started going off, but the Jedi women weren't about to be rushed, calling their lightsabers to their hands before pulling their boots and utility belts back on and ignoring their clothes.

"Where are they now?"

"I don't know!" Haako cried. "I've dispatched battle droids, but no one can find them!"

"They had this planned all along," Gunray hissed. "Those nefarious Jedi tarts--they were playing us for fools!"

"Viceroy, if they make it to the planet they could--"

"Don't you think I know that?" Gunray barked. "Just keep looking for them. Send security to every exit. We must find them!"

He ended the discussion, stumbling over to his command chair before motioning to the technicians. "Start it over," he said. "From the beginning."

He threw open his robe, exposing his throbbing green erection. He stroked it angrily, ignoring the alarms while on the viewscreen he watched Jedi Masters Depa Billaba and Aayla Secura kiss and touch in the specially designed shower, the women lifting up on their toes as bursts of water splashed against their exposed vaginas and left the insides of their firm thighs glistening.

*****

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Extremely hot. Great job and hopefully more will come one day.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Star Wars: 501st Legion Saga Shaak Ti trains the men of the 501st.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Batman and Gotham Sluts Ch. 01 Batman finds pattern with women in Gotham, including Catwoman.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Ahoska and Anakin: Secret Lovers Anakin and Ahsoka share a night together.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Star Wars - Darth Stalker Unleashed Leia meets a spectre from the past.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories