Starbucks Humiliation

Story Info
Surprised by the barista of his dreams.
1.8k words
3.86
16.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the perks of where I worked was the Starbucks in the building lobby. Not because of the convenient coffee, although that was nice, but because of Amanda. The world's hottest barista...in my humble opinion. She was small, almost no tits but a juicy butt. Her hair was dark and straight and always pulled back in a tight ponytail through her cap. She'd started there about a year before and we'd developed a little workplace friendship: more and more familiar hellos; bigger smiles; inside jokes. Now she'd spot me before I even got in the door and start my drink. And she never wrote my real name on the cup anymore. It was always something silly and nonsensical, like Jofilba or Phlembot.

It was Friday afternoon and I needed that one last jolt to keep me going through work and the gym after, so I went down for coffee. Amanda closes on Fridays, so her shift was just starting. I spotted her through the window and gave a wave, and she smiled in reply. Then I got on line, which was pretty modest for a Friday. Someone bumped into me; I turned to look. It was a luscious mixed-race girl, about my age, curvy and crazy-haired...

"Oh, sorry," she said. Her broad smile softened me, and I smiled back.

My mind quickly returned to Amanda, the real purpose of my visit. But before I could steal another glance at my queen barista, I felt the heat of the woman behind me: she was standing much too close. While I was assessing this awkward positioning, I could have sworn she sniffed me. So I turned again; and I got the same broad smile again. Something weird was going on. I glanced behind her, just a couple other people...not a long line pressing, no reason for her to be in this close. But who cares, right? I mean, better a hot woman is paying some form of attention to me than ignoring me. Besides, I was here to look at Amanda, not be distracted by strangers. And when I looked over, Amanda was looking right at me. She cocked her head a bit, as if I'd said something she couldn't make out. So I leaned my head back slightly and looked right, trying to indicate to her how close this woman was so I could talk to her about it when I got my cup. She seemed to understand. She nodded and smiled, then went back to work, writing on a cup with her Sharpie.

Unfortunately, there was a second, completely unnecessary barista working, which meant crazy lean-in lady's coffee was ready seconds after Amanda called my name, so I wasn't gonna be able to talk about her right away. I smiled and thanked Amanda, then tried to make some small talk. But proximity girl lingered! She got some whipped cream, a second cup, ice cubes...I had to get back to work, so the story would have to wait til Monday, by which time it would be more stale and uninteresting than the bran muffins hardening in the display case. I wished Amanda a good weekend and was on my way.

Standing before the elevator doors, I half-expected to feel the heat of the woman again. I shook my head at that, but then stole a quick look. All clear.

Alone on the elevator, I took a long drink of the coffee, to which Amanda had added the perfect amount of cream to bring the temperature to a still-warm but drinkable-right-away level. Then I pulled down the sleeve and scanned the cup to see what silly name Amanda wrote that day. But there wasn't a name. She'd written something else. And when I read it I choked on the coffee and coughed it out onto the elevator floor.

"I close at 8. Come fuck me."

Despite being alone in the elevator I shoved the sleeve up to cover the words. My brain supernova-ed at the countless possibilities. I'll save you the details. Suffice it to say I got no more work done, burned through my typically hour-long workout in 35-minutes, spent the extra time in a cold shower, regretted not packing cooler underpants, decided to ditch the underpants altogether, and wore out the carpet in my office as I paced away the final minutes until 8.

Holy. Fucking. Shit. This was it.

I tried to be fucking awesome and casual and showed up about 8:05. Didn't want to seem eager even though I was 100% eager. Eager was coursing through my veins. I could piss eager. The shop was dark but there was light coming through the edges of the door to the back room. I gave a firm but hopefully not too eager knock on the glass.

Deep breaths, deep breaths I said to myself.

The door swung and I was hit by the bright light. And when the door swung closed, she was standing directly in front of me, only a sheet of glass between us.

Not Amanda. The lean-in lady, with a huge grin on her face, sized me up from the Amanda side of my would-be fantasy. What the fuck was going on? And really, most importantly, was I still going to be fucking Amanda at some point tonight?!

It was muffled, but I heard "You should see the look on your face" and then her laughter. So she knew. She knew why I was there. She knew I was expecting Amanda and that's why I was surprised to see her. Okay...but, still, what the fuck is going on?

The woman stepped over to the door and unlocked it. She opened it, but just a few inches.

"Before you come in, read this." She handed me a Starbucks cup. It read: "Hi Phlembot, If you do EVERYTHING Eva tells you to WITHOUT HESITATION, you will get what you came for. ;) Amanda."

Wow. I re-read the words a couple times, just trying to process everything. Then I retreated into logic, my default position. This was win-win. Assuming Eva wasn't a psychopath who was going to murder me, I'd be having an intense sexual experience with her. And she was sexy as hell. And enduring that would then lead to me fucking someone I've wanted to fuck for over a year, someone I'd jerked off thinking about countless times.

The idea that Amanda had been playing a year-long con on me and was going to rob me or something was ludicrous. This was really happening. This was adults having sex. This was sexual people making their fantasies reality. Fuck. Yes.

"Fuck yes." I looked up at Eva, resolute. "I will do whatever you tell me to do."

"Good," she said. "Take off all your clothes."

Oh shit. I mean, the building was mostly closed for the weekend, but people still worked late, guards still patrolled...maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

I had to steel myself if I wanted to see this through. I had to risk getting caught to get what I wanted. Fuck. Yes. I wanted to fuck Amanda and by god I was going to.

I stripped off all my clothes.

"Good boy. Now bend over and let's get that asshole up as close to the glass as you can." I stepped to the glass and bent over. It was humiliating to spread myself in front of a complete stranger, and I'm sure my face reddened. But her confident commanding was actually arousing. I'd never been with a woman who took charge like that, and only one order into the night, she had my cock's attention. By pulling my ass apart with my hands I was able to push to what I figured was an inch from the glass. She tapped on the other side of the glass and I could feel the vibrations on my ass.

"Gonna be fucking that tight little hole later. Hope you're ready."

Goddamn. One line after another I'd never crossed before was being drawn so I could be yanked over. I mean, I'd been fingered by plenty of girls during blowjobs and a couple times while fucking, but I hadn't ever had a strap-on up my ass...though I'd watched plenty of videos. And loved them. Again, what seemed shocking on the surface was total wish-fulfillment underneath.

She left me there a good long time, or what seemed like it. The constant worry of someone rounding the corner intensified every feeling while slowing every tick of the clock.

Finally, she ordered me inside. Even before she threw the bolt to lock the door I was pushed to my knees. She raised her short white skirt to reveal a glistening slit underneath and nothing else. The contrast of her brown skin against the fabric was deeply stirring. "Time for your walk, doggie." With that she straddled my head and held it between her thick thighs. I had no choice but to inhale that pocket of warm pussy scent women carry in that sacred spot between their clothes and crotch. It was a perfume that fired a sequence of sex madness in my brain and instantly I was licking for dear life. Clit, lips, smearing and slurping, even trying to swallow the juice she leaked.

"Good boy. Now...walk doggie." With that she took a step forward. I had to readjust my position to get up on all fours, crabwise, and then was only barely able to keep up as she circled the room. "Don't stop licking that cunt, cuntlicker." It was a clunky repetition, but the rawness of her dirty mouth had a direct line to my cock, which probably looked silly as it, fully erect and straining, flopped around with my awkward movements.

After we'd made it around the Starbucks, she stopped. "Now back the other way, doggie. Time to lick my butthole." She stepped across and back, then reached behind and pulled my head in. Once I was hard at work in her tight spot, she started walking. Much harder to keep up this way, but rimming her was such a turn on I was eager to keep up. She could see how much more difficult this direction was for me, and she took mercy, stopping now and again, even being so kind as to caress my cock and balls with her fingertips. "Look how excited you are, doggie! Is that for me or for Amanda?"

"It's for you," I managed, with minimal slowdown on the rimming.

"Good answer, doggie." And with that she slapped my balls. The impact wasn't too powerful, but when you get hit there it doesn't need to be. My mouth came away from her asshole so I could cry out and breathe, but she certainly didn't like that.

"Get back in there, doggie. A little love tap on my balls is no reason to stop pleasing me."

I got back to work, noting the "my balls" phrasing. She definitely had the Top thing going, and I liked it.

To be continued...