Starcrossed Ch. 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you guys for reading and commenting. I know this chapter wasn't that exciting however I am working on character development. Trust me it gets good and there will be the first actual problem in 4 or 5. It is always interesting trying to figure out where to break it up since I know the entire story and have written an ending. If there is anything you think you need to know before I start to get into the meat of the story please let me know via email or comment. I read them all and do listen to advice given. I hope this was still entertaining enough to make you want to read on. If not please let me know what you would like to see. This gets very bloody and so I wasn't sure if I should add all of it in. I guess I will just give you all a heads up for the really bloody ones.

Thank you to Lord Desh for inspiring this story and I hope you like the new additions and where it goes. I kept pretty close to the original for the first chapter but develop more starting with chapter 2. Thank you for letting me use this as I still think it was a lot of fun to write and read.