Starcrossed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex, you bette-OH!" Deena gasped as Alex relented and slowly licked her whole pussy, from her wet hole to her fat little clit, gently teasing the button with the tip of his tongue. Deena gasped anew as Alex returned to teasing her, licking all around her clit without touching it. She bit her lip as she felt something tightening inside her, a tension growing with each teasing touch.

Spreading her lips wide, Alex lapped at her center, teasing her tight opening with rapid licks. Deena could feel her pussy flood at this new stimulation and knew her orgasm would come quickly. This was so different than playing with herself, her pleasure soaring in her belly, Alex's tongue like fire on her sensitive flesh.

"Alex, oh gods, I, oh FUCK!" Deena gasped, her legs wrapping tight around Alex's head as her whole body throbbed in pleasure. Alex stayed right where he was, continuing to stroke and tease her pussy as she came hard. She shivered for long seconds, her muscles tense, jaw clenched, before slowly dropping back to the soft bed. Alex rose slowly, helping her to the middle of the huge mattress. Deena wiped some sweat from her brow, still languishing in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Well, that was just lovely."

"I enjoyed it quite a bit too, Dee," Alex said as he slid beside her, rubbing his cock against her hip. "I, uh, I like doing that. A lot."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, you should know that," Alex moved on top of his wife, his hard cock rubbing against her sex. "I'm going to be doing that to you a lot. Eating your pussy, I mean." As he spoke, Alex slid his cock up and down her slit, teasing at her clit with his cock head. "That is, if you'd like me to."

"Prince Alex, there's very little that I don't want you to do to me." It was said quietly, like she was sharing a secret. Deena kissed him, tasted herself on his lips.

"Oh?"

"Mh-hm. There are all sorts of things I want to try ..."

Alex's hips stilled against her, his eyes locked with hers.

"Oh?" Alex repeated quietly, loving this sexy creature Deena was turning out to be. Slipping her hand to his shaft, she took it and pulled him to her pussy.

"First things first." She placed him at her opening. "Okay?"

Alex nodded, slowly pressing against the tight hole. Deena's eyes squinted slightly in pain and Alex pulled back. Sliding his cock along her wet cleft, he nudged firmly against her clit. He ground against her for a long moment before returning to her tight hole, pressing against her firmly again, spreading her open a little more.

He repeated this motion again and again, slowly opening her up to his shaft. As he ground against her clit, Deena would mewl and gasp, relaxing into the pillows. When he would press his cockhead into her, she would grip his arms tightly, trying to relax as she felt him spreading her open.

"Oh, oh Mitra, mm," Deena grunted as she felt his fat head enter her fully, her lips closing around him. She had never felt so full in her life, couldn't believe that he had the rest of his damn cock to go. She dared a look down her belly and was stunned to see what looked like a foot of thick, bulging cock still outside of her. But then she looked up into Alex's eyes and felt herself calming slightly. "You just feel... huge," she said simply, reaching down to feel where they were joined.

"It'll fit Princess. Trust me." He pressed against her, pushing a little deeper before he felt her maidenhead against his cock. He rocked slowly against her, feeling the barrier stretch slightly, but knew that a little pain was unavoidable. "This will hurt, Dee, I'm sorry."

She nodded, gripping his shoulders tightly.

With a sharp thrust he was inside her, spearing through her maidenhead and into her gripping pussy. Deena gasped at the sharp pain, grabbing Alex's shoulders with her nails. Alex held perfectly still, stroking her breasts and kissing her neck as she adapted to him inside her.

"You okay?"

"I... I'm alright. I can't believe I thought you felt huge before," she said quietly, a few tears escaping her pretty green eyes. She was breathing slowly, trying to relax, but Alex felt like a hot poker jammed in her.

"Shh, just relax, Princess." It killed him to have caused that pain, but he knew there was no other way. They kissed softly for a few minutes as he settled atop her, careful not to crush her under him. Deena did her best to relax as the sharp pain gave way to a dull ache in her belly.

"Mmmh, Prince, move in me," she murmured, burying her head in his neck.

Alex began to thrust gently against her, starting with slow, shallow thrusts. Her hands still gripped at him, but her nails no longer dug at him painfully. Alex began to press deeper, gaining a bare fraction of an inch with each thrust. He kept his movements slow and easy, and was pleased when her gripping hands began to relax.


"You okay?" He was finally thrusting his full length into her. Deena nodded, her breath short. Sliding a large hand down to her belly, Alex gently stroked at her clit with his thumb. Deena moaned, and Alex could feel her beginning to flood over him.

"Oh... oh Mitra!" she groaned. He was moving easier in her now, and she could feel every inch of him moving in her. It felt like he was stoking a fire inside of her, each thrust of his cock sending sparks through her middle. Alex started to pick up the pace, pumping deeply as he returned his lips to her breasts.

"Gods Dee..."

"Oh, Alex, that is..." Deena murmured as her legs wrapped around his thrusting hips, pulling him in deeper with each inward thrust. The pain was long gone and Alex's pounding cock was her new favorite thing in the universe. The feeling of it spreading her wide open with each thrust was driving her crazy. She experimented with thrusting back against Alex, gasping as he reached new deeper spots, his cock head just nudging her cervix with each thrust.

"You okay Dee?" he asked, already knowing she was. Her pussy was soaking wet, her cream soaking him and the sheets beneath them. She was breathing deeply, her eyes half closed, her pale chest was flushed crimson. Alex didn't think he'd ever seen anything so sexy.

"Mm, uh huh, I'm, I'm fine," Dee murmured, her eyes locking on his. She had never felt anything like this, it was like her entire body was wired through her clenching pussy. She could feel an enormous orgasm coiling in her belly, each deep thrust of Alex's cock bringing it closer. "I am so so fine..."

Alex was desperately trying hold himself back. Deena's gripping pussy was doing everything it could to undo him, like a molten fist milking him. He slid his cock from her pussy and ground it along her slit, rubbing his length against her hard clit. Deena gasped at this new attack, but gripped his butt tightly and tried to steer him back inside her.

"Alex," she grunted, forcing him to her entrance, "I need you in me." She gasped as she pulled him back inside her, smiling broadly as their hips met again. "Mmm... I think I love this, my Prince."

Alex smiled, his hips stilling with his cock deep inside her.

"I'm glad Dee. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to hear that."

Biting her lip, Deena experimented, pushing her hips up against him. Alex let her explore the feelings, grinding against her.

"Oh fuck," she grunted, hanging on tight as she felt a deeper orgasm building. "Oh god Alex I've... I've touched myself, but never anything like this!"

"It only gets better, wife," Alex grunted into her ear, biting her neck.

"Oh Mitra, oh!" Deena gasped, gripping him tightly as she shuddered, her orgasm crashing over her. He grunted as he felt his orgasm rushing. He began to pound into her pussy, fucking deeply as her cunt clenched on him.

"Dee, fuck I can't hold it," he grunted, pounding into her hard, chasing his pleasure.

"Oh, oh flood me oh please fucking cum in me..." she trailed off, her orgasm still pounding in her head. She pulled him tight against her, screaming fully into his neck as she felt him pulse in her repeatedly, a warmth spreading deep inside her. When it finally passed, she collapsed back against the bed, completely drained. Alex slumped across her, panting.

They lay like that for long gasping minutes. When Alex finally pulled his softened cock from her, she moaned in protest. Alex left the bed for a moment, returning with a glass of ice water. She took it gratefully, drinking deeply before pressing the cold glass to her sweaty neck. Lying back against the mountain of pillows, Alex pulled Dee close, kissing her lightly behind her ear.

"Are you alright, Princess?"

"I think you like calling me that," Dee took another long drink of water. "That was... mm. That was... you say it gets better?"

"Oh most definitely. It takes practice, though." Alex was grinning like a fool, but he couldn't help it.

"I've never shied away from hard work," Dee said with a smile on her face. "How long until we land on Gadia?"

"Five days. I've ordered us not to be disturbed. Although I guess we'll have to have some food brought in."

"Occasionally, yes," Deena said, nodding. Her hand had slid to Alex's soft, wet cock. "It's so different," she said quietly, her small hands exploring him. Alex said nothing, stroking her back as she explored his body for the first time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh come on, Erina, we both know there are cameras in that room. We can watch!" Laen laughed. "Tell me you don't want to see him, y'know," she took on a man's deep voice, "break her in?"

"No. No! I promised him I would turn off the system. I've locked it out too, so don't bother trying," she said sternly, only to smile. "Give him his privacy in this, at least."

"Oh all right," Laen said grandly, flopping back onto the couch. "I've gotten to know Winifred."

"Finally!" Erina said, smiling. "And?"

"Devoted, loves Deena as her own. I think she'll prove reliable."

"Good. Keep it informal for now, though. We'll recruit her in good course."

Laen nodded, agreeing.

"Hear anything interesting during the festivities?"

Laen shrugged. "Nothing worth reporting. Although Alden Quorin's son seems to think I'm quite a piece of ass."

"Oh really?" Erina poured herself some whiskey. She glanced at Laen in question, and at her nod poured her a healthy glass as well.

"Yep. Sidled up beside me and slid a hand up my thigh. Asked if I could show him the nearest bathroom."

"And?"

"I pointed the way." Off of Erina's disapproving glare, Laen scoffed. "He's a toad."

Erina rolled her eyes. "Well, it's something to keep in mind anyway. Quorin's been something of an adversary on the military reorganization bill." They each sipped their drinks for a moment in silence, Laen looking out the porthole at Liada Prime swinging out of sight as the ship got underway.

"It's hard to believe it's done. We have a new princess. Alex is married," Laen said absently, shaking her head. "I wasn't expecting her to be so... Well, nice."

"Thought he'd pick a harpy? So little faith."

"I didn't think he'd pick one but... You know how they can be. Of all the aristos and royalty I've served, only a handful have been decent human beings. Lady Deena has been nothing but kind, to everyone. I've been asking the servants, following up, no one has a bad word to say about her..." Laen laughed. "She's really bewitched us all, eh?"

"Let's hope not," Horace said lightly as he entered the office. "Could you get an old man one of those, dear?"

Laen nodded, rising gracefully to pour the old soldier a drink.

"All conditions are green, everyone is aboard and accounted for. I must say," he said, sitting down and putting his legs on a plush ottoman, "that I will appreciate the next five days."

"We've all earned this," Laen agreed handing him a quite full glass.

"Indeed," Horace said, taking a large gulp before relaxing back into his chair. "Anything to report?"

"Too much, I'm afraid." Erina waved at the pile of pads and papers all over her desk. "Reports, reports, and some more reports. Too much to sort through at the moment, but nothing world-shaking. I'll keep you posted as I winnow it down."

"Of course, of course." Horace casually downed nearly half of his drink. "There's another matter... I'd been meaning to discuss it with you, but with the wedding and all that..."

"What is it?"

"A possible investigation, your purview."

"Ah."

"Nothing serious, don't be concerned. Gadia will actually provide an excellent opportunity, as far as it goes." Horace finished his drink, visibly relaxing into the armchair. Laen, returning from refilling her own glass, handed him the bottle on her way back to the couch. "Thank you dear."

"Perhaps we should discuss it tomorrow then, if it's going to be that kind of party." Erina's tone was mildly disapproving.

"The entire system's celebrating. As Laen said, we've earned this." It was said directly at Erina, his calm eyes locked with hers. He tossed the bottle across the desk to her and Erina caught it in one motion. "Join us, Erina."

Erina sighed and topped off her own glass.

"I'm sorry Horace, you're right. Thank you."

"To the Crown Prince and his bride!" Horace lifted his glass in a toast, Erina and Laen joining him. "Long live the crown!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please remember to take a moment to vote or comment!