Starfinder: The Jade Regent Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The enemy ships started to bank - trying to take advantage of their speed and grace. One of them darted off along the port side of the Sunwolf, while the first and third bogey swung around to fly at the Sunwolf's front...lasers blazing away! Two laser blasts slammed into the front shields of the Sunwolf. The shields crackled with the energy impact and held. Alfie spoke, calmly. "Shields at 26%..." She said, nodding slightly as one of the laser blasts flew past the Sunwolf's wing as Sam tilted the ship to the side.

Hana fired back at Bogey 4 - but her laser blast went wide. Bogey 1, though, took three laser blasts, punching through the shields and blowing off a side of its wing, causing steam to vent from its reactor Xata whooped with joy. An enemy was near destruction! She was near to destroying a fearsome enemy just like real adventurers do!

"Once more to Shields. Hope we can get them back to full..." Nora said aloud as she worked at her station, pausing every so often to glance either out their viewport, around at the group, or towards the image of Alfie. Alfie bit her lip as power hummed through the shield capacitors.

"I am sorry, Mistress Katts, but your shields have only been restored to 99% functionality..." She looked quite contrite, her hands clasping before her belly as she bowed her head in abject apology.

"I think we can live with that!" Ami said, laughing.

"More than good enough for me Alfie. Faaaaaaaaar better than my projections last night. Thank you." Nora smiled at her AI. The enemy ships swung around - Bogey 1 and 3 continued to advance, their lasers warming up for another barrage, while Bogey 4 swung around to fly into the Sunwolf's rear arc.

"I hate having people behind me!" Ami snarled. "R-Rakain and Hana excluded, of course!"

"Hah!" Rakain laughed. "That's not what you were saying the other night, Ami!"

"That's why you were excluded!" Ami squeaked. Alfie looked deeply confused.

Hana snickered, "So, what you're saying is we need to get you comfortable with more people being behind you?" She said, grinning wickedly.

"Rest assured I will remain inclined in front of you." Xata was completely sure she had the knack of this now. "For cunnilignual purposes. And also to shoot hostile things! Not," she added. "Necessarily in that order."

As her friends joked among one another, Sam grinned. She had expected the bogies to once more attempt to box her in. So, she put the engines to full to break out between two of them and pulled into a hard turn to bring her about behind the wounded Bogey 1. As the soared around, bogey 4, the only ship that could actually target them, fired. The laser blast flew out, and despite being attenuated by distance still struck home! The shields rocked and Alfie spoke. "Apologies, Mistress Katts, but the shields are now at 50%."

"Well, then, lets show them what we think of that," Ami said, grinning. "Fire!" She pointed at one of the enemy fighters. The three gyrolaser turrets opened up with a spray of red light. The bogey shuddered with the impacts - clearly badly damaged as flames sputtered from the back and wing as their gyrolasers impacted the ship again and again! Nora keyed a few buttons an then let out a breath a she closed her eyes. "Covered again. These shmucks got nothing on you."

Alfie nodded. "Shields at 100%!" she said, cheerily.

Sitting on the advantageous position, Sam fired the retrograde thrusters at full to soak the momentum they had. Once stopped, she goosed the retrograde thrusters again and sent the Sunwolf hurtling backwards to give them more room between them and the enemy. As the Sunwolf flew backwards, Ami's fingers clenched on the armrests of the captain's chair. "Must go faster, must go faster!" she said, grinning slightly as the three fighter craft continued to soar after them as they flew backwards - the vast red sweep of Akiton swelling underneath them, adding a blood red color to the scene.

Xata's excitement overwhelmed her and she fired wide -- her laser blast absorbed by the atmosphere below. Hana's shot went wide as well. She pounded at the controls, grumbling slightly, "So, when can I go back to spellcasting?"

Rakain swore in Vesk as his shot went wide as well. The enemy fighters opened fire - laser blasts fired as accurately as the party's fire was inaccurate. The shields shuddered and sparks flew from the science console - but as no one was manning it, that didn't seem to matter much. "Shields at sixty percent," Alfie said, her voice calm.

Ami blinked. "Wait...wait!" She gasped. "You have that supercharge weapon spell, don't you Rakain!?" She asked. "Supercharge our gyrolasers!" She said, eagerly.

"And...Rerouting to shields. At least we know they're never going to harm us as long as we maintain power," Nora said, quickly -- tapping her fingers on the console.

"Shield power restored," Alife said. Then she bit her lip, putting her finger to her chin. "S-Should I keep you abreast-" Her large, firm breasts jiggled slightly as she shifted her stance. "Of the exact level of our shields? Or the enemy's disposition? Or should I limit battlefield chatter to keep from annoying you?"

"I would guess their disposition is: pissed we keep shooting them," Hana said, grinning.

Xata looked wistfully at the halfling avatar, wishing she was somehow real. This may have been why she had missed last time. "Y-Y-You're doing wonderful, Alfie. Thank you" The mechanic stammered, flushing a bit after watching the jiggling motion. As she watched, Xata coughed, rubbed her throat...and began to sing. Rakain cracked his neck, flicking his choker with a finger. A spark of magic jumped to the tip of his claw, and he jabbed his gun panel with it. It lit up like a supernova. "Ohoho, yeah," he growled.

Meanwhile, Hana wiggled her fingers and used magic to clean the hell out of her console before firing. Being a mystic, her powers were more related to people and being up close and personal -- not to the coldness of machines.

"This is why I never capped the limiters on those guns Alfie!" Nora said, bursting into an almost delighted giggle as she read over what all the spellcasting enhanced in their weapons. "Now, this does mean they might explode..."

Despite Hana lacking a supercharge, she still took hold of her gunnery controls, sighted. Fired. Her laser blast struck the lead fighter in the nose, blowing it in half with a spray of energy and molten metal. Xata fired her weapon -- and the supercharged blast was so bright and ferocious that it almost blinded the forward view screen. The Sunwolf shuddered with the movement of that much energy flying out of the twin-linked barrels of the front turret. The blast soared out -- and missed the enemy fighter by a mile.

But Rakain's supercharged blast smashed int one of the enemy fighters like a capital class weapon, blowing an entire weapon pod offline, disabling its gun almost completely! Xata's song gave way to an ululating cry as she saw Rak's blast smash into one of their enemies. Rakain's grin was ferocious as he growled: "Good choice on going limiter-less, Nora!"

"One down, and we're back to full...They've got no chance." Nora snorted aloud. "This ship's quality is, um, completely surprising me right now."

Alfie beamed. "Well, you did design the ship, I am not surprised in the slightest," she said, nodding to Nora.

Hana snickered, "I'm terribly shocked this clever enemies are not managing to defeat us." She said in amusement. Flying through the cloud of debris left behind by their allies destruction, the remaining two ships darted forward - lasers warming up for another barrage!

"Really starting to get tired of these guys," Rakain growled, readying another Supercharge spell for the opportune moment.

"Me too," Ami said, quietly, then grinned. "But hey, think of how much loot we'll get with that scrap!" She said, her eyes shining excitedly.

"Let's not forget about the customary victory fuck, either." Rakain winked at Ami over his shoulder.

"I hope they survive until I can do satisfactory violence!" shouted Xata eagerly over the roar of the Sunwolf's engines.

Ami blushed, brightly, but grinned back at Rakain.

"I don't think any of them are going to be in a mood for a fuck, Rak." Hana grinned playfully.

Performing what must have now been a practiced maneuver Sam gave a hard burst of acceleration to break out between the bogeys and flipped the ship around again. Ami's grin faded at the sudden acceleration, her eyes closing slightly. "Ugh...that always makes me feel sick..." She groaned as the laser blasts that had been meant for them flew out into empty space - the two enemy ships utterly open for the Sunwolf's return fire!

"Not them Hana!" Rakain whooped. His hand glowed as he slapped it down on the console and supercharged his gun again.

"Look man,"Hana said, punching the fiery button dealy, "I'm not judging, just stating facts."

Xata's violin trilled spontaneously from its case on her back as she fired. As the Sunwolf swung around, their laser blasts flew out. The heavily damaged ship was taken out by Hana's shot, causing it to explode, while two superheavy blasts from Xata and from Rakain's turrets smashed home - shattering the final ship apart! There was nothing left, save for a floating cloud of debris.

Ami leaned slowly back in her seat. "U-Uh...scoop up that debris!" She said, nodding. "We can sell it, and see if any of their computers survived, see if maybe they're related to the people who shot down the Kaijitsu Star!" She nodded. "...r-right?" she asked, nervously, drawing back from being in command, clearly not wanting to boss her friends around

Rakain was ecstatic at the fight, roaring triumph at the ceiling. "We're the fucking best!"

Ami blushed and laughed. "Good to see the spirit of the Veskarium lives on in you, Rakain..." she said, quietly.

Hana giggled, "Sounds good to me! And remember that everyone! If you ever oppose me I will totally stab you once my more powerful friends have kicked you around enough."

Nora slowly slumped in her seat, letting out small giggles as she leaned her head back. She reached up and lightly pat the console while murmuring 'Thank you' aloud. "We are victorious!" Xata sounded like she never had a doubt. As Ami spoke she said: "Agreed, "Miss Woodwise.'" Xata said it the way a loyal retainer would say "Your Highness."

Sam nodded. "Agreed, a salvage operation of the wreckage, and scanning for any lifesigns to start with are good follow ups." She said in agreement while bringing the ship about to align it next to the debris. At Hana's reference to stabbing, Xata's circuits heated and she looked over at her fellow android with her eyes glowing. Ami giggled while Alfie appeared on the holographic display, her voice cheery.

"Message coming from one Sheriff Belor Hemlock," she said, her voice gentle.

"Tell him our ship was super damaged and we need a lot of money to repair it." Hana said playfully.

Rakain raised a finger. "Can people calling us see that Alfie is naked or not? Because that'd be super awkward and also hilarious."

"That's- a good question." Sam sat up, her brow furrowing.

"I don't understand. How would it be awkward?" Hana said, tilting her head in confusion.

"They only get a visual display of whoever is at the communication console," Nora said, gesturing lightly. "And any video broadcast is edited to be...er, 'PC', so yes, one way. Hana could be topless but they'd see a shirt too."

Rakain leaned on his console "All the better view for us then."

"Oh god, that's a bad thing to let her know about." Sam groaned.

Xata had been frowning about something Hana had said. She finally voiced her puzzlement: "But our ship was not damaged, Hana."

"It was a joooke, Xata." Hana giggled, then she pouted at Nora, "How do I share my titties then?" She grumbled, "Alfie, please open boring communications." She said, laying back in her seat, kicking her feet like a totally mature adult.

"Hana could be topless." Xata sounded as if this suddenly fired her imagination, and she looked down at herself. "We could all be topless."

"Still, we should answer the comm before he gets that stick further up his ass." Sam added, completely unaware that the comm was opened right at that moment. She had been distracted by the mention of Hana's titties. As they spoke, the ship's forward cargo holds opened, and they started to scoop the material that floated out there into them - but their scanners showed that there were no life sighs. The enemy had fought to the death.

"...stick, huh?" Sheriff Hemlock asked, his voice flat as he glared at Sam -- his face as unfriendly and unsmiling on the holographic display as it was in real life. "How did the battle with the pirates go?"

Sam's posture went from almost lounging in the chair to bolting upright. "Shit- you heard that?" She asked, then shrugged.

"It went awesome! We now declare ourselves high emperors of Rustpoint!" Hana laughed wickedly.

Hemlock pursed his lips. "Highly amusing, Miss Song," he said.

Rakain moved over to stand next to Ami. "We demand a tithe of women, virile men, and credits!" he cackled. The Sheriff let out a long suffering sigh sigh.

"If the enemy are destroyed, then I'll be dispensing the reward..." He tapped a few buttons - and five hundred credits chimed as they appeared in their bank account.

"You sound super amused!" She said, sticking her tongue out. "It went fine, we brutally destroyed them." She said cheerfully as the money binged in. She pursed her lips slightly -- reflecting on the fact Rustpoint was not the most wealthy town in the world. She frowned, "Reeeeeally hoping the scrap is worth something..."

"We will want your assistance in IDing the wreckage. If we can find a point of origin it may gives us some clues." Sam mentioned to the sheriff.

"No damage, so feel free to pass that along as a fun little note if anyone tries this stunt again," Nora added as she toggled her console comm. Xata was fascinated by the idea of the holo-filter and as the others spoke, matter-of-factly stripped off her clothing and Second Skin to test it. By the time they were talking about credits she was wandering around quite nude in the background, exploring the space of the bridge.

Out of the corner of his eye Rakain noticed Xata naked. His eyes went back and forth between her and the screen, and he smirked and slowly began to slide off his pants, making the motion as least obvious as possible.

The Sheriff seemed to not notice it - but the instant Nora sent him a scan of what was in their cargo hold, he frowned. "I'm sorry, but Rustpoint's security forces-" meaning him and, when he hired her, Sam- "don't have any records of this."

However, Nora's scanners did find something interesting: a series of functioning data crystals within the wreckage - a black box!

Xata looked at Rakain with intrigue. She hadn't gotten a direct crack at the Vesk the night before and was suddenly very interested. Matter-of-factly, she walked over to him. She accessed her cultural databases, rifling through the "porn" section and accessing the subsection "oral." Curious, she tried out some of what she found there as events unfolded around her.

"Think...I could probably crack something then, sir. If I can get in and access their Black Box and hack it, we could get lucky." Nora said, keying a few things on her console as she ignored Xata kneeling down and nuzzling Rak's cock. "Bizarre though,"

Alfie nodded. "Do you wish me to establish wireless connection with the black box?" she asked as Ami coughed.

"X-Xata, time and place!" Ami said, frowning slightly as Xata nuzzled Rakain's crotch.

"Soo.. you guys gonna be okay when we head out?" Hana asked Hemlock, frowning slightly, "I mean.. we don't want to leave you in the lurch.." She turned to Xata and waved her hand, a small sign appearing in front of the android that said -- in glowing, magically summoned letters: He can hear you both.

Xata gulped, then endeavored to be quieter as her tongue darted out, licking against Rakain's cocktip. Rakain looked down.

"Oh dear. I dropped something." He dropped down behind the cover on the console, out of the camera's view. He pressed a finger to his lips, his erection growing against Xata's face. Xata muffled her moan by closing her mouth around his thick black cock, sliding her mouth forward as she slurped on him.

Sheriff Hemlock chuckled. "As they were asking for the Tian and there was only one Tian in the t..." He paused, looking in the direction of Xata and Rakain. His brow furrowed and he shook his head as the two vanished out of view of the camera. "The only Tian in town is Ami so it seems if Ami leaves Rustpoint, then..." he spread his hands.

Ami gulped slightly. "Um..." she looked nervous, then glanced over at Rakain and Xata. She blushed, hard, then looked at the others. "Do we want to go?"

Xata was not successful in being quieter. A slight moan escaped her lips, her fingers working in her sex as her purpose seized her. Her head bobbed up and down as she showed Rakain the advantage of being an android -- her throat swelling slightly with the thickness of his shaft as she deep throated him. No gag reflex, no urge to breathe. She was able to just give him head, right there on the bridge. Every quiet, slick motion made Ami's eyebrow twitch slightly.

"If you think they'll believe you.." Hana sighed a bit nervously, shaking her head, "Then we probably should get going as soon as possible."

Rakain shushed Xata as best he could, biting his own lip to keep from making obvious noses as Xata sucked on his cock. His scaled palm cupped the android's creamy brown ass, slapping it very gently to give her some encouragement.

"Well, if you like we can still land, give Rustpoint first pick of the salvage in trade and give a formalized note to give should someone else come knocking to stir up shit," Sam suggested.

Ami frowned. "Or, you know, the fact that alien pirates are after me can be put on a back burner..." she said, her voice slightly prickly as she glared at Rakain and Xata. Her cheeks flushed slightly -- her expression hard to read. Xata caught Ami's glare and finally restrained herself, looking up at Rakain with regret and a look that said rain check. Which left Rakain's cock dripping with her spit and hard enough to perform maintenance on the ship.

Hana stood up, walking over to hug Ami gently, "Remember, we're always here for you, babe." She whispered softly to the other woman, nuzzling her cheek. Rakain nodded, slowly doing up his pants and standing back up. Long friendship with Ami had taught the Vesk how to deal with blue balls He leaned against the console to conceal his hard on from the camera.

Ami blushed as she was hugged. "Listen, I...I need time to think, okay?" She stood, sighing quietly. "Lets...see what we can find in the black box, then decide?" She bit her lip. "You can do that stuff, right, Nora?" She asked, nervously.

As she spoke, the Sheriff signed off - clearly willing to give them time.

Xata reclothed herself matter-of-factly, test concluded. Though she did pause to lick her fingertips clean.

"Man, now he leaves right after I put my pants back on," Rakain grumbled, tail lashing from side to side.

You can go down and smack him in the face with your cock later, Rak." Hana said, sticking her tongue out.

"You can smack anyone you want in the face with your genitals, in fact," Xata said, sounding a little coy.

"Preeetty sure I can hack their black box. Alfie will be a help too," Nora said as she slid out of her chair and stretching. "Gotta get the crystals out, then scan them. If they're protected, get through that..."