Starfinder: The Jade Regent Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like this Xata was lowered to the floor. "That is precious- well I am going to give you everything you've wanted and more. Now, how are they? Test them and feel it."

Xata tested the bonds vigorously. Her skin goose-pimpled with the delicious feeling of... it was a curious kind of freedom that came from being restrained, as if whatever happened to her now was out of her hands. Her body felt light, her pussy hot and dewed with lust as she reported: "They are... very firm."

Brash made a low, eager keening noise at the base of his throat, his cock aching as it was caressed and stroked, his balls full and firm and just ready to spill their seed. He hissed, softly, then shifted. Nora found herself suddenly being caressed my strong hands - her clothes sliding off. Soon, she was naked and Brash grinned. "I'll say something even nicer now..." he purred, a predatory light in his eyes as he leaned forward, his mouth almost touching hers. He whispered, again, low - but the others could hear him. "You're...positively stable transuranic..."

Then Brash kissed her, deeply.

As Xata squirmed on her ropes, Ami drew her mouth back with a gasp, pre glinting on her tongue as Rakain's tongue bobbed. Grinning wickedly, she took hold of Zai's chin, drawing the Harpy back, then putting her mouth to Rakain's cock. Now, Rakain felt the warm, soft lips of the harpy closing around his shaft. Her tongue darted out and she moaned, humming - her song-bird roots sending intense pulsing pleasure through the massive lizardman.

Back on the chair, Nora's throat bulged slightly, her eyes widening. It seemed Brash's tongue was doing more than just exploring her mouth.

Rakain took hold of Zai's head gently, slowly undulating his hips and fucking her mouth a little. "Give it to her good, Brash," he panted. "Keep going, Sam, I'm enjoying the show."

Zai, it seemed, was either a natural or had a lot of practice, because her throat accepted the cock plunging into her throat with eager, wet slurping noises. Ami, panting, watched - her fingers driving into her pussy as she whimpered. "Y-Yeah...fuck...fuck her throat, Rakain..." she purred.

"Gooooooood." Sam purred. The bindings forced Xata to sit on her knees with her legs under her, with Sam behind her she was forced to lean her head back to look up at her captor, to watch what happened.

Sam's hands went to her collar and seemed to flick a small slanted piece on one of the bands open, creating a dog ear in the band that was the start of a line forming in the flowing metal as she pulled. Unlike with her old setup, this metal bodyglove had her naked undernearth, her own breasts bouncing free once the firm support of the ringwear was removed. Inch after inch of her toned body was revealed, her skin already glistening in sweat from what she was planning.

And what followed was one of her pride and joys. As the metal parted from her hips and slipped down her thighs to the floor, her massive cock snapped out from between her legs where it was tucked. Her balls dropped from the pressure her erection exerted, having them flop out to cover her wet slit.

Xata's hands were free, she could do what she wanted with them as Sam stood over her, showed off her body and teased her captive.

At the kiss Nora's cheeks went dark as she melted, leaning into the kiss as Brash embraced her lips. Now naked she pressed her lightly tanned body up against the slim dragon's humanoid form, heavy breasts now free smooshing up against his chest while hands slid to hang loose at Brash's hips. As his tongue began to do more than she really expected Nora froze for a brief second before slowly adjusting. When she found she enjoyed it the mechanic simply didn't bother nudging Brash to stop as she moved in a gentle grind to tease the thin dragon's thick cock, letting it grind along her soft skin.

Xata put those hands to work without further hesitation, delving one back between her quivering thighs to play with her dripping sex. She brought the other up to her mouth, suckling and twirling her tongue around a finger as she watched Sam with a wanton, begging look in her eyes, drinking in her captor's powerful body and moaning in anticipation.

Brash's mouth drew back - and his long, extended, lizardlike tongue remained in her throat for a moment more, before sliding free. Panting, he whispered. "I want to fuck you..." His nose bumped her nose, gently, grinning. "D-Do...you want to do it dragon style or...sitting or..." He trailed off.

Sam grabbed the base of her cock, her fingers cupped her balls while her thumb hooked over the shaft, and used her other hand to cup Xata's chin once more. Fingers squeezed her cheeks, forced her mouth to part and her head to tilt into the perfect position.

"I am so going to enjoy this." Sam moaned as she lowered the tip of her cock to press against those parted lips, as her lefts shifted to give her a stable footing and proper angle for just watch she was going to do. Using her own weight she lowered her shaft into that waiting mouth, slowly forced more of her cock into that helpless throat.

"Dragon. Might as well get with the Tian motif," Nora responded between little pants for air, booping his nose back with her own in response. She beamed while letting go of Brash to wriggle around in their seat so she could present her pert brownish bottom to the thin dragonboy, wiggling her hips and exposing the moist petals of her slit. Breasts pressed into the chair and bulged a little due to their size as she got comfortable, arms folded in front of her while she watched Brash over her shoulder. She was blushing a deep red but giving him a sultry smile as her rear wagged back and forth while the tip of Brash's cock managed to rest against the top her rear.

Xata moaned around it, reveling in Sam's meaty flavor as she twirled her tongue around the head of the intruding member. She took it passively: she wanted Sam to fuck her mouth, to fuck her throat, to take what she wanted like a conqueror. Her fingers began to work faster on her sex, a couple of them plunging wetly in show as she began to fuck herself in tandem with what was happening to her willing mouth.

Brash blinked, looking confused. Then he giggled, softly. "Not doggy style..." He purred, his hands going to her shoulders, lifting her up, so that her breasts jiggled, her tan body being tugged up. Then Brash grabbed her thighs, lifting her up as he stood. Now, Nora found herself gripped and held against Brash's chest, her back pressing to his front, her breasts and her sex exposed utterly to the rest of the group. Brash nuzzled her neck, shifting slightly. "Gonna be tricky..." he murmured, his cock pressing to her sex. But then he leaped upwards, his wings beating. He hovered in the middle of the air, his wings pumping, creating a fierce wind that rustled through the room - blowing against everyone else. His upward motion was arrested before he hit the ceiling, and Nora dropped - and his cock slammed into her sex. Then, every beat of his wings bounced her whole body, his cock driving into her and out of her with wet, meaty slaps, filling her as his balls swayed, slapping against her belly again and again and again - the beat of the wings a counterpoint to the loud pap pap pap sound of his fucking.

"Damn, Brash," Rakain murmured. He looked down at Zai, who had paused in her ministrations and was also looking up at the dragon. He leaned his muzzle down by her ear, his warm breath fanning over her skin. "I'm just fine with doggy style," he murmured to the harpy. "Unless there's a harpy style you want to try?"

Zai blushed, furiously, then whispered. "N-No..." She panted, wiping some pre from her lips, drawing back. She turned, rolling, then pushing her ass into the air, her head quite near to Xata's belly as she lifted her tailfeathers. Ami knelt down beside Rakain, caressing his back, her voice hot as she whispered. "Can...I guide you in?"

Rakain reached around and grabbed a handful of Ami's ass again. "Of course, Ami," he purred. "I am the royal pleasure provider after all. It's your privilege to guide my cock into whoever you desire." He knew he was being hammy, but some part of him thought the situation warranted it.

Ami's gentle, slender fingers cupped and squeezed Rakain's cock, her eyes glinting as she grinned broadly. She lifted up his cock, pressing it to Zai's tight, tight looking pussy. Zai was dripping with arousal, and moaned as Ami held Rakain steady - her hands expert at this task, her eyes glowing with lust.

Sam seemed to be able to read her mind as more of her thick shaft was fed into Xata's mouth, the girth of it bulging her throat and giving her audience a most obscene view of the action. Her captor took a soft grip around her neck, thumbs resting over the head of the lump and deriving a most delicious pleasure from it before starting to pull back, to drag the ridge against the top of her throat as it moved all the way back to rest onto her tongue.

And in a movement that was no way slow or gentle, the entire length was slammed back into her, those sweaty balls pressed to her nose as once more it bottomed out in her. Like this she was used, her body being a sleeve exclusively for the pleasing of that member.

Xata reveled in the fucking, feeling glad of the fortitude of her android body that let her truly revel in it, her spit slopping around the hard using of her throat as she whimpered with pleasure. As Sam grew more vigorous, she android began to stuff more fingers into her clutching cunt, wriggling deliriously as she fucked herself in time with the slapping of balls against her chin, her eyes nearly glowly with pleasure as she writhed and felt the tide of climax begin to rise within her.

"Pardon, what?" Nora had begun her statement, looking confused herself until Brash had grabbed her. She opened her mouth in surprise when she found herself supporte with warm hands by her thighs and nestled against Brash's chest. Her eyes flicked around the room, then down as if that was all.

"Wait, the plan-" She had began to ask before Brash took off. She yelped in surprise while bringing her true arm up to hang around the thin dragon's neck so she would have a bit more support. Before being able to even formulate another word Brash reached the top and his cock slid home.

Nora let loose a moan that she did her best to surprise, going tense and then lax against Brash as the beating of his wings drove his thick cock up into her. She might have attempted to argue this way somewhat excessive though it was difficult factoring in that all she could vocalize between moans was the odd 'Oh!' or 'Fuck!'.

Her lax body still flexed around the invading cock with every trust in an effort to keep up as Nora's arm tensed. After only a few moments the mechanic jerked a little against Brash as her first orgasm peaked.

Rakain's tail lashed as Zai's head enveloped his tip first. Zai was almost virgin tight, and Rakain huffed deeply as more and more of her wet silk enveloped his length, guided by Ami's gentle hand. "Zai," he moaned. "You feel so good..."

Brash panted, grunting, his whole body glistening with sweat as he felt Nora's orgasm around his cock. He panted, then whispered. "Y-You...can be loud..." He groaned, quietly, then purred as her voice started to grow louder and louder as she moaned. He laughed. "Ah...yes...you want me to cum inside you don't you?" He hissed.

Nora let out a little laugh before following with a throaty moan, leaning her head back against Brash's shoulder so she could nuzzle into him. The arm around Brash's neck remained in place while she reached down with her false to lightly tease her clit in pace with Brash's own thrusts. The feeling drew out louder noises from her as his cock pumped freely in and out of her with enough result to get her toes curling and back arching every few moments.

"Y-Yes," She panted with half lidded eyes while struggling to get at least that simple word out. She twitched in another orgasm after a moment, gasping aloud as her body flexed in a grip as she ached to leave the damn thing inside her.

As Nora moaned and Brash hissed, Zai was quivering as she was fucked, her sex tight as a vice. A velvety, soft vice. "Yesss!" She hissed. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Rakain!"

Sam's own shaft further swelled and hardened, her balls growing tight as the signs of her own peak began to show. Her stance kept her steady against the sudden blasts of wind pressing against the room from Brash's personal style of fucking but couldn't help her from the throws of her own pleasure. The smooth and rhythmic thrusting turned more inconsistent as her body refused to hold itself perfectly straight, her breathing ragged as she resorted to rutting Xata's throat like an animal.

Sam gave a muffled curse as she bit her lip hard, her own cock flexed as her seed sprayed straight into Xata's stomach. With some presence of mind the amazon pulled back, pressed the head of that shaft to that tongue as her cock continued to pump her hot spunk.

When he was finally balls deep in the harpy, Rakain lingered there for a moment, reveling in the pleasure of her heat around him. Then he pulled his hips back, the soft spines on his cock plucking all of Zai's sensitive spots. His hand found the back of the harpy's head and he pushed her down, slamming his hips into her again and again as he set a vigorous rhythm. "Yeah, you like vesk cock, don't you?" he growled, looking askance at Ami. "I know Ami does."

Xata caught as much of Sam's cum on her tongue as she could as the remainder of Sam's load splashed and splattered her pretty feature. She gasped for effect -- as if she were a human lover who had really been suffocating under the throat fuck -- as she exploded all over her pluging fingers with a loud moan.

Ami blushed bright red as she whispered. "I-I love it..." She whispered, while Zai gasped, her eyes wide.

"Ohgod..." She gasped. "Ohgod it feels so goood!" She moaned, arching her head back as Sam came over Xata. "Fuck me!" She thrust back against the cock filling her, feeling Rakain's balls slapping against her clit. "Ah...cum inside me, I need your cum inside me..." She moaned, her wings spreading as she planted her face against the ground, so that she could thrust her ass and sex into teh air even more eagerly.

Xata looked up at Sam through heavy-lidded eyes as she reached up with her other hand, shuddering in the wake of her climax, and scoped up more of Sam's spend to taste and swallow. She grinned up at her captor and winked. "I told you I would make you a believer..." And she added in telepathic parallel: Now do you think you have enough left to take my pussy, too? It wants you...

Rakain continued to pound away at Zai, while he reached down and slipped a finger between Ami's legs. She squeaked and made room for him, allowing him to bury his finger in her slickness. "I don't know..." he panted. "What do you think, Ami? Should I give her what she wants?"

Ami panted, her voice hot, her breath coming in eager gasps, her eyes growing hooded as she bucked her hips against the large, thick finger filling her. Her hips rose and fell as she panted. "Yes...yes...fill her up..." She crooned. "Ah..." She was so close to climax, so revved up by watching that just a few thrusts with Rkain's finger was enough to get her to clench on him - her low, eager moan escaping her mouth as she rolled her head back. "Ahhh!"

As Ami came, Brash thrust one last time, his thick cock causing a faint bulge to appear on Nora's skin as she accepted him. Them his balls clenched and his cock widened at the base as she felt his seed rushing into her, filling her womb with blast after blast of thick, thick cum...and then more filled her, leaving her feeling stretched and full, her belly expanding ever so slightly, then expanding slightly more as Brash's cock didn't let a single droplet out. He panted, then hissed as he shuddered against her.

"So...full..." He breathed.

Sam remained frozen in that awkward looking stance for a moment before her body seemed to calm down, her brutal sort of grace returning to her as she straightened herself. Though as if to answer that telepathic question her cock remained hard, softly pulsing as though to declare it wasn't done either.

Sam didn't bother to speak, she just took a step back and pressed her foot to the center of Xata's back. A sharp push forced her forward, her breasts over her knees and her ass in the air for her to enjoy the view of.

Like this she lowered herself behind Xata, those large breasts pressed to her shoulders as that slicked cock teasingly rubbed between her buttcheeks. A slow rocking of the hips had that cock shift position, the mushroom shaped head pressed to her nethers before slowly easing it's way in, spreading her around it.

"Ahhhhh..." Xata sang out. The sounds of Sam and Brash climaxing made a surge of primal need flow through Rakain. He withdrew his finger from Ami and put the hand on her hip. He bore down into her, leaving her a squealing mess as he took her like a god of old. Then, his breath huffed out through his nose, and he slammed himself home, filling Zai to the brim. He gasped and squirmed, and sought out Ami's lips for a hungry kiss as he emptied his balls into the harpy.

Ami kissed back - her moans muffled as Zai's rose to a high, piercing scream of pleasure as thick cum dripped out of her sex, dripping along Rakain's balls, dripping onto the floor as Zai shuddered in what had to be her third orgasm.

Xata moaned deliciously as the shaft spread her open, pushing herself back to meet it as she revelled in the feeling of Sam's gloriously body pressing in on her, pressing against her, pushing into her and filling her with hot and delicious friction. She abandoned herself to the feeling, moaning: "Fuck me... take me... hard..."

Rakain slowly slid out of Zai, his cock coated in a mixture of his passion and the harpy's. He broke apart from Ami and murmured, "Now for you."

Ami grinned slowly, then leaned forward. Her mouth closed around Rakain's cock, sucking the mingled juices and cum off his shaft, her eyes looking up into his as she bobbed her head, her tongue swirling around and around his cock, her fingers driving into her sex. It was clear she was more interested in...giving...than taking today...

Nora shivered as she felt that final thrust pump up into her and forcing a near-total brain shutdown. She snuggled limply into Brash with a throaty moan, her true arm nice and snug around his body while the other slid down to cradle Brash's heavy balls. Every thick rope of his seed that filled Nora's womb drew out a moan from her lips as the hot feeling in her grew and grew. Fingers massaged and caressed the heavy balls with every new coat of added seed all until the end. Now fucked-drunk, Nora pulled her hand from Brash up to her rounded out stomach, rubbing it over with a somewhat surprised expression. "W-Wow. That is a lot..."

Brash grinned. "Well..." He purred. "I...am a dragon..." He paused. "Mm...almost don't want to...pull out. I like you looking like this..." He let his wings cease beating and thumped into the chair with a loud creak.

"Noo arguments..." Nora panted, letting out a little 'oof' as they both landed in the chair. She writhed a little to get comfortable on Brash's lap. Her hands settled over her swollen stomach and she nodded after a moment, "Plus...probably better for the whole 'mess' thing." She added, starting to nuzzle into Brash's shoulder and neck while slowly looking out around the room.

Rakain leaned back, allowing Ami to clean him off with her mouth as he caught his breath. He reached out a hand to Zai, who lay on her side panting. "You okay, Zai?"

Sam pressed herself deep inside Xata to the point that the root of her shaft was tight against the android. "That almost sounds like an order." She half threatened as her hand grabbed Xata's hair and pulled back. Trapped like this and at Sam's mercy, the amazon began to pound that tight slit, ground against it for her own pleasure, enjoy the very feeling of the highs and lows as she elevated her passion on that body.