Starfucker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inosolan
Inosolan
12 Followers

"Mmm-hmm," I replied, trying to reach back to my cunt with a hand without unbalancing and falling off the couch's arm.

"Don't move. Hold still!" she commanded. Her voice held such a note of authority that I obeyed without thinking, blurting out "Yes, Mistr..." before I caught myself; that game was over.

Swinging that long, sweet leg over my head again, flashing her cunt and asshole at me as she did, she rolled off the couch, steadying herself with a hand on my shoulder as I instinctively reached down to catch my weight, again hoisting my ass into the air.

Still bare from the waist down, looking like some statue of a Greek goddess (though I don't recall ever seeing a photo of, say, Aphrodite, with her own cum and a lover's saliva running down her inner thighs), she stepped around me. I tried to see what she was doing and where she was going, but she gently turned my eyes to the front with one big hand on the back of my head.

"Shhh!" she said, with a giggle in her voice, an unlikely sound in that deep brown, furry contralto.

I felt one hand resting on the cheek of my ass, holding me still... and the fingers slipped under the crotch of my thong panties, and one sank almost immediately to the knuckle in my hot, slippery cunt.

I moaned loudly -- I couldn't help it, it felt so good! -- and she chuckled again, and added a second finger to the one already stroking in and out of my pussy, slipping them almost completely out, just teasing at the lips, and then all the way in, curving them, trying to find my G-spot.

A third finger slipped into my greedy hole, stretching me, filling me so full that I could feel the bumps of her knuckles as they slipped in or out past the lips, pushing me further and further toward the first real non-solo orgasm of my life.

Her thumb began to stroke gently at my clit in time with the thrusts of the fingers, and her other hand stroked my ass for a bit, then its fingertips slipped between my asscheeks, right down and in, and began playing with my anus.

I gasped in surprise when that first happened, but then I relaxed and enjoyed the sensation. Gently, her fingertip stroked and teased at the little puckered opening, while most of her whole other hand pumped in and out of my hot dripping twat. Carefully, she slipped just the tip of one finger inside my asshole, drawing back when I tensed up again, pressing forward when I relaxed. I remembered something I had read in an old issue of "Penthouse", and I pushed back against her finger, willing my ass to relax, to unclench.

After a second or so of gently pumping my ass with a finger, she pulled the finger away; I was about to moan in disappointment when I felt something hot and wet replacing it, and realised that, as she fucked my cunt with her hand, she was going to lick my asshole.

Close as I was to Making It, that did it.

I bit my own arm to keep from screaming aloud, and I know I went as rigid as a piece of wood.

When the stars and fireworks stopped flashing in my head, I found that I was lying normally on the couch, head cradled in her lap, as she lightly stroked my hair with the fingertips of one hand.

"I think I'm going to run into you again, Kitten," she said, with an almost-tender smile. "I think it'll be fun. What's your name, sweet puss?"

"Suzi," I answered. "Suzi Creamcheese."

"Good name for a groupie," she grinned. "Mine's 'Lola'; I was born 'Ruth', but a woman has to be ruthless to succeed in this business, so I changed it to 'Lola'."

She picked up her discarded garments from the floor and began to dress. As she did, she kept on talking as if we were old friends.

"Okay, little Suzi-Kitty. Tuck in your boobies, wipe the cum off your face and legs, get your panties and skirt straight, and trot right up that hallway and the stairs at the end as fast as your cute little legs will take you, to the dressing rooms.

"The opening act's just about to go on, so you've got an hour or so to get into somebody's pants good enough that they don't toss you out.

"Oh, yeah -- and just in case you think you might be as good as a top as you were a bottom, give my regards to Fluffy."

"Who's 'Fluffy'?" I asked.

"Oh, you'll see," she said, with a chuckle. "I gotta go move some lights. Thanks for relaxing me; I was nervous, this is the biggest show I was ever foreman on..."

And with another wave, she hurried off in the direction of the faint crowd noise and PA announcements I'd been hearing for a while, and I turned and walked down the hall that led to the dressing-room stairs...

Inosolan
Inosolan
12 Followers
12