Stargate 01: Enemy within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

Slowly Teal'C denuded himself. He allowed his muscles to flex as he stripped, purposely aiming to arouse his lover even more. He gave a slow smile at the soft whimpers from Daniel as he tossed aside the leather thong that allowed his sex to spring free. It pointed unerringly at its desired place as Daniel's legs spread wider, the smaller man's hips hitching to offer his body.

"Slow, my beloved," Teal'C soothed as he took a step forward to be able to kneel on the bed. He moved forwards slightly, positioning himself between the splayed limbs. He placed his hands in the twin hollows created by Daniel's hip bones, smiling at how well they fitted together. His fingers settled naturally into the indentations, giving him the perfect place to hold onto his mate.

"Please?" a soft voice drew his attention. Teal'C smiled at his lover, his husband. He moved over the slighter form and kissed Daniel. Then he moved back dropping kisses over the lightly furred chest, across the soft abdomen and along the length of Daniel's shaft. He grinned as Daniel sucked in a breath and bucked up from the bed.

Resuming his ministrations, Teal'C kissed his way up and down Daniel's length relishing the sounds that spilt from his mate's lips. Then he flicked out his tongue and circled it around the head of swollen flesh, tasting the musk and pre-come as Daniel's arousal spiralled upwards. He made a contented sound and began to lick more voraciously. The taste of his mate was intoxicating and addictive. Long swipes down the shaft were followed by his tongue swirling around the head or probing the slit. Occasionally he suckled, enjoying Daniel's increasingly impassioned cries.

While he languidly suckled Daniel, he traced light little patterns on his lover's hip with his fingers. He slid one hand from a slender hip to fondle the lightly furred sac. He gently played with the precious orbs it contained, pressing them together and apart. His mate's sounds of pleasure increased and Teal'C could feel how the smaller man's hips tried unsuccessfully to thrust.

From Daniel's sac, a finger slid to trace the delicate perineum and his lover's whole body began to shake. It was clear that Daniel was on the verge of release and Teal'C purposely kept his ministrations slow and measured. He began to stroke the entrance to his beloved's body and Daniel writhed, inviting him inside, but he declined the invitation, continuing to caress, tenderly rubbing, almost flirtatiously tantalising the sensitive spot.

It was obvious to Teal'C that Daniel was going to come soon. His lover was thrashing and bucking. He held the smaller man firmly in place sucking in earnest. He could feel Daniel's balls drawing up and his mate came in hard, intense waves, pulsing into Teal'C's voracious maw. The Jaffa swallowed the precious nectar. He massaged his lover's sac as Daniel moaned softly and came again in another hot, creamy surge. Once certain he had all his lover could offer, Teal'C let the sated flesh slip from between his lips. He moved to capture Daniel's lips and let his tongue leisurely slide against his mate's.

"I love you," Daniel whispered as Teal'C gazed down at him.

"I love you Daniel, my lifemate. Let me show you." Lovingly he eased his relaxed lover to lie on his stomach. He placed a couple of pillows under Daniel and ran a hand from the nape of his neck down to the swell of his ass, eliciting a groan and shiver. Teal'C's hands caressed, stroked and massaged as the Warrior worked to re-arouse his beloved husband.

Daniel smiled as Teal'C reached to retrieve their oil. He forced himself to resist the urge to push back on the finger that gently entered him. Relinquishing control to Teal'C, he went limp, revelling in the soft strokes to his prostate, as Teal'C manipulated his long finger deep inside Daniel's body. He gave a wordless murmur of appreciation, pillowing his head and folded arms.

Teal'C smiled as he kissed the pale skin before him, recognising Daniel's capitulation, wanting to show his husband with every touch how loved he was. He removed his finger, ran his hands over the smooth mounds of Daniel's ass and peppered them with soft kisses. He spread them wide to take his fill of the tiny entrance and leaned forward to lick the tight bud before blowing over the wetted skin.

Daniel shuddered at the sensation as Teal'C began to alternate between licking and blowing. For all his best intentions, he found he instinctively pushed back towards Teal's mouth with each lick and rocked forward when his lover blew. Then with a soft cry of delight, Daniel felt himself pierced by Teal'C's tongue. Despite its trapped location, his shaft throbbed and he could feel pre-come leaking, creating a damp spot over which his flesh now rubbed.

Continuing his leisurely pace, Teal'C tongued Daniel, occasionally thrusting deeply, licking around the stretched entrance or nibbling with his teeth. His hands roamed over the expanse of heated skin, treasuring the feel of the man entrusted to his care. His hands palmed each globe once more squeezing, kneading, spreading the cheeks as he pushed deeper. The occasional muffled scream was testimony to his success at flicking the tip of his mate's sweet spot.

Finally, Teal'C pulled back, panting softly. He reached for the oil and carefully coated his fingers before dribbling a few drops onto Daniel's opening. He rubbed it around the slightly spasming portal before sinking two thick fingers deep inside. He let them glide back and forth, ensuring he stretched Daniel thoroughly.

"Oh, Teal'C, more please," Daniel moaned softly.

As a third finger was inserted, a sheen of sweat was visible over Daniel's back as he tried to push back and ride the fingers. Teal'C located the small nub knowing that as he stroked, it elicited jolts of pleasure straight to the hardened flesh of his mate. Daniel was moaning and thrusting into the pillows and Teal'C smiled at the sight of his beloved lost in passion. He eased his lover up onto his hands and knees and positioned himself to enter heated depths. He held tightly to Daniel's hips, preventing his mate from pushing backwards, as he slowly entered him.

Daniel was touched by Teal'C's tenderness. Each gentle thrust forward filled Daniel with more than just Teal'C's flesh. He could feel his heart filled to overflowing with love for the big man who was caring for him with such reverence. Floating on a sea of myriad emotions; love, desire, need, joy, Daniel purposely clenched his inner muscles around Teal'C, milking the long, solid shaft that penetrated him.

With a groan, Teal'C blanketed the smaller body with his own, continuing to thrust in the smooth, steady, rolling motion he knew was guaranteed to bring Daniel to the brink of ecstasy.

"I was afraid," Teal'C rasped into his lover's ear. "I feared never holding you in my arms again. What if I could never feel you, us, like this ever again? Had I destroyed your love and trust for me?"

"Oh, Teal'C," Daniel moaned, each light stroke against his sweet spot creating a swell of bliss. "Don't stop. I love you. I'll never leave you."

"And I will never leave you, beloved. You are the most precious thing in my life," Teal'C whispered. "We are truly one now, Daniel. I am a part of you just as you are a part of me."

Daniel could not stop the moan of denial as Teal'C eased from his body.

"I want to see you when I come inside you," the Jaffa husked.

The big male draped Daniel's legs over his shoulders and carefully re-entered the tight heat. He caressed Daniel's thighs, slid his fingers over his beloved's belly and then traced the length of his penis. As his mate leaned up to kiss him, the movement caused Teal'C's flesh to move inside Daniel and the smaller man moaned. Teal'C covered his lover's lips for a deep, long kiss. Then he moved back caressing his mate's chest with feathery touches.

Leaning carefully over the slighter frame, Teal'C began to move his hips in strong powerful lunges. He smiled as Daniel pushed his hips upwards to meet each movement of the Jaffa. The bigger man stroked Daniel lovingly, slowly, just enough to keep him on the edge. The sounds of flesh on flesh as Teal'C body drove into Daniel were adding incrementally to the Warrior's arousal. Their lovemaking was slow, hot, and romantic and it bonded something deep inside both of them. As if that was what Teal'C had been waiting for, the Jaffa released Daniel's shaft as his hips picked up momentum.

With every thrust of the Jaffa, Daniel was propelled inexorably closer to a second climax. Each movement of the Jaffa was met by one of Daniel, the smaller man moaning softly with each motion. He tried to stroke himself but Teal'C prevented him. He took hold of Daniel's hands in his, entwining their fingers, pressing his lover's arms over his head.

The Jaffa did not want Daniel touching himself. He now wanted his mate to come just by the fact that Teal'C was inside him. His own climax was imminent and he wanted Daniel to come with him. He gazed down at his beloved and each man could see in the eyes of the other love, desire, need, want and, in Teal'C's case, the trust Daniel felt for him. Teal'C froze in place as he buried himself as deep as possible in his mate's sheath then came hard, shooting his cream deep into Daniel, crying out his lover's name.

The pleasure in Daniel built and grew inexorably. His shaft ached and throbbed without direct stimulation. A pool of pre-come glistened on his abdomen from the continually leaking juices. He felt Teal'C increase the pace of his thrusts and the sensation of Teal'C's flesh swelling as a prelude to orgasm was enough to trigger Daniel's release. His untouched erection shot milky juices on both of their bodies as he convulsed in the throes of his climax. As he began to ride out the waves of his own completion, Daniel could feel Teal'C filling him with his living essence. Daniel moaned his inner muscles clenching and relaxing, milking all of Teal'C's crème.

It took long minutes before Daniel was cognisant enough to realise that Teal'C had slipped from his relaxed body and was bathing his sated genitals and abdomen with long, languorous licks. He gave a sound of contentment. Teal'C licked his way upwards, sucking each taut teat before melding their lips together. Daniel moaned as he tasted himself in his husband's mouth.

"I love you," he murmured, running his hands desultorily over the Jaffa's naked skull.

"And I love you, my precious one," Teal'C vowed. "Rest in my arms for a while, Daniel," he urged. "Jack O'Neil and Major Carter have arranged a gathering for us later. Asho has prepared the food. Although I was told these gatherings are normally larger, I did not want to share you with many, just the few we cherish here."

"That's good 'cause I don't wanna share either," Daniel muttered drowsily.

"Sleep, beloved," Teal'C whispered. He pillowed Daniel's head on his shoulder and settled to watch as his husband slept. His heart was full with the love they shared and his soul felt whole and content. Teal'C dropped a kiss to the top of Daniel's head. Things might not always be easy for them, but they now had a strong foundation of love and trust on which to build their lives.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers