Stargate 01: Leap of Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers

"He may have beer and chocolate," Teal' C said. "*You* are *mine*."

"Yours," Daniel nodded, smiling.

For long minutes they traded gentle loving kisses, hands sliding over cooling flesh as they recovered from the intense climaxes they had shared. Daniel murmured appreciatively as Teal'C fussed, pillowing his head at the junction of his own neck and shoulder. Daniel sighed in happiness he had never felt before. He felt loved, completed and content. His leap of faith had been rewarded beyond his dreams. His fingers traced random patterns over Teal'C's chest and down to just above the thick thatch of jet black fur that guarded his lover's shaft. He stared as the organ began to twitch back to life.

"So soon?" he gasped.

"I can wait, little one," Teal' C smiled. His eyes widened as Daniel slithered from his comfortable niche to lie between muscular thighs and stared down at the warrior.

"Make love with me again," Daniel rasped.

"Soon," Teal' C replied manoeuvring Daniel so that the smaller man was once more beneath him, pinned in place by the Jaffa's bulk. "Very soon," he added taking Daniel's mouth in a deep possessive kiss as his hand slid to caress Daniel's still flaccid flesh. He had his soul-mate in his arms and he had every intention of showing just how loved and desired Daniel was. This was just the beginning of a very long and loving relationship.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers