Stargate SG-1: Janet's Rite of Passage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if they read each other's mind, the Frasier women's hands drifted down to Sam's golden triangle and met as fingers began to probe the hot, slick folds of the major's pussy.

Janet looked across at her daughter and saw the lust in her eyes. "Shall we, daughter o'mine?" Janet asked.

"Oh yes, let's. Together!"

Both of them scooted down the bed and straddled Sam's outstretched legs. Then they kissed briefly before replacing their fingers with their tongues.

After bumping heads a few times and giggling each time, Janet moved up slightly and concentrated on Sam's rock hard clit. Cassie lavished the sopping labia with her tongue and drank as much of Sam's cum as possible.

"OH! GOD! JAAANET! CASSSSSSIE! YOU ARE BOOOOOOTH TOOOO...MUCH!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!! FEEEEEELSSSSSS SSSSOOOO WOOOONDERRRRRRRRRRFULLLL!!!"

Both Frasiers pressed their pussies against Sam's legs, their cum flowing over the blonde's shins. Soon, all three were moaning and rocking against each other.

As she felt herself near to coming again, Janet bit lightly on Sam's clit. The blond major jerked and climaxed all over Cassie's face. Both Janet and Cass rubbed harder against Sam and came right after her.

"Mom, you wanna taste Sam?" Cassie asked. Janet nodded and the girl kissed her mother, thrusting her cum-wet tongue deep into the brunette's mouth.

"Mmmm. Delicious!" Janet declared. "I want more..."

"And I want to try something too," Cassie said.

The teen rolled Sam on her side so the blonde was facing the doctor. Then, she shoved the woman's leg up and pushed her face into Sam's ass. Janet watched, fascinated, as her daughter ate her best friend's ass. She knew she'd be doing the same to Sam and to Cassandra before the night was over.

"Sam, to thank you for showing me what a wonderful over you and my daughter are, I am going to lick you until you can't come anymore," Janet stated.

Sam chuckled just as Janet's tongue slid between her pussy lips, "Sounds good to me, Doc. Then I'll do the same to both of you..." She couldn't say anymore for several glorious minutes.

The three women made love until the sun peaked over the horizon. Then the loving trio curled up together and slept, completely and totally spent.

Until the next night.

12