Staring at Her Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both stood there for a few moments, as she continued to rub my breasts., and I continued to rub her cunt. We both moaned in that same, sexy voice.

Then, she took her hands off, and smiled. I was confused at first, but when I saw her glance downwards, I realized what was about to happen. A long, skin-colored appendage grew out of her vagina, which quickly coalisted into a fully erect dick. A set of testicles popped out underneath it.

I couldn't take my eyes off of it; it looked so massive. I imagined myself sucking it up into my mouth until it reached the back of my throat, and at that moment, I wanted nothing more than to do just that.

"Where... where did you get THAT?" I stammered.

"From YOU!" She laughed. "Now, it's time for you to see what sex as a woman is REALLY like..."

That was MY dick she was using? Man, how did I never realize it looked that big before? (Or maybe it was just the new hormones of my heated female body that made it SEEM that way). She grabbed my shoulders and guided me towards my bed, where I laid back, and spread my legs.

I don't quite remember the next few minutes, except for a feeling of pure ecstasy as she rammed that massive dick into my pussy until we both came. I didn't realize it until later, but the way she handled that thing seemed pretty rough, probably because this was the first time she was actually having sex with a dick, just like this was the first time I was having sex as a female.

A few minutes later, we found ourselves laying on my bed, Whitney laying on top of me, our hands intertwined, our mouths stuck together in a long, passionate kiss. I eventually started running my hands along her curvy, athletic body, and she did the same. She seemed to be getting the better of me though, moving her hands around to certain spots as if it was her own body (Which it technically was...).

We did this for about twenty minutes, not speaking to each other. Finally, she asked me in a low voice, "Be honest... how does having sex as a woman feel?"

"It feels... it feels AMAZING...." I responded in a whisper. "Now you be honest to me; have you ever had feelings for me?"

The question caught her off guard. "Well... yeah, for a while. Its just... I was never too serious with my relationships, you know? I always just dated the most popular guys in school, because that's what a girl is supposed to try to do, right? But now..." she put her hand behind my neck and softly pulled my head closer to hers, "Now I know EXACTLY who I want to have my kids with."

We came together and kissed again. After we finished, I laughed "Well, I think we're still a long way off from that point."

Two simultaneous thoughts struck me at that moment: pregnancy and my parents. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit..." I murmured, as I got off the bed and began morphing back into my male form.

"What's wrong?" Whitney asked, standing up from the bed and regenerating her clothes back on.

"We didn't use protection!" I responded.

Whitney paused, and then, to my surprised, laughed. "Oh, don't worry about that! As long you morph back to a male form after sex within, oh, a few DAYS, you should be fine, since the eggs can't survive in a male body."

I sighed in relief. "Thank God. Anyways, we should finish up here. It's been over a hour, and my parents could be home any minute now. Also... what are we going to do about Caleb?"

Whitney smirked. "Oh, THAT asshole? Remember that conservation you saw us having in front of his locker today? Well, he literally came up to me and told me he was breaking up with me."

"Really?" I asked, "You didn't look too upset."

"I had been expecting it for some time. It was a rocky relationship from the start, and I knew it was going to end sooner or later."

"Hm," I responded, leaning over to pick up my pants.

"Uh, what do you think you're doing?" Whitney asked behind me, grabbing my arm. Simultaneously, another hand came into my view and grabbed the pants from out of my hands. I looked up, and there was Whitney, standing in front of me.

And yet someone was still holding my arm.

Who the fuck was behind me, then?

I whirled around, and I shit you not, there was another Whitney, this one still naked. I backed up towards my closed door, confused as to what I was seeing? Who was this newcomer?

Both of the Whitney's looked at each other and smirked. "Don't you remember?" The one on the left asked as her clothes were sucked back up into her body again.

"The Drug allows us to split into multiple bodies!" the one on the right asked. "I figured that we might as well have another round before we finish up here..."

The Whitney on the left (Whit1, as Whitney later called her) came up and grabbed my arm, pulling me away from the door. It wasn't that I didn't want more sex; it was just that I was worried that someone would walk in on us and-

As Whit1 put her soft hands on my chests and looked up at my face, Whit2 came up from behind and grabbed my massive boner, squizing lightly.

Hm... maybe I could have one more round...

TO BE CONTINUED?

12