Staring at the Sun Ch. 10

Story Info
Louise is tempted again.
6.6k words
4.72
12.2k
2

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janiexx
janiexx
79 Followers

Staring At The Sun. Chapter 10 -- Sunday

Again, my apologies for the delay in submitting this chapter, but I've been a little busy lately! Many thanks to all my readers, but special thanks to MacDuke who has provided valuable feedback, help and encouragement.

* * * * *

My breasts tingled as I felt a hand slowly move across them, my nipples erect as the light strokes encircled the rosy mounds. The feeling was so delicious I didn't dare open my eyes and wondered if I were still dreaming. Next, a warm tongue licked the very tip of one of the hard buds and I moaned in pleasure.

Awakening from a vivid and erotic dream I was aware of the soft movements in my room, but thought it was Lisa bringing me an early cup of coffee and wanting a chat before the rest of the house woke up. We had all gone to bed late last night, the bottle of precious Armagnac drained of its golden liquid and I remembered almost crawling up the rough stone stairs to my room, my head spinning with the alcohol I'd consumed. All I wanted was to lie down and fall into unconsciousness.

No more had been said about the Harpers. A hard look from Mike had silenced Lisa but I was intrigued by what she had said. A growing suspicion was beginning to form in my mind and one of the plans for today was to take the BMW out and make a few phone calls from the privacy of the car.

I opened my eyes and came face to face with Mike who was smiling at me, a finger pressed to his lips. "Shhh, be quiet. Just enjoy."

I made to get up but he pushed me gently back onto the bed, his lips descending to my breasts and sucking at my swollen nipples greedily. Streams of lust filled my veins as his warm mouth worked its way over my skin and I reached out to run my fingers through his hair. He was dressed in a bath robe and I so wanted to lean down and take his cock into my hand and watch him climax for me. But the thought of Lisa walking in and seeing us was too risky.

"Mike, please. This doesn't feel right."

"Doesn't it?" he murmured, his mouth seeking out my right nipple and giving it the same thorough attention as the left. "You're enjoying this, Louise. Don't tell me you're not."

I sighed and felt the first pooling of moisture in my pussy. I was so ready for him to enter me, but the image of Lisa standing shocked at the door dulled the desire as soon as it had been awakened.

"Just lie back and relax. It's early. Lisa won't be up yet."

He pulled the covers down even further, exposing my body completely and his head moved lower, his lips brushing over the curves of my stomach and making tiny goose bumps erupt over my skin.

"Your skin tastes good, Louise. Just like that brandy we were drinking last night."

"Am I as expensive?"

He lifted his head and looked at me in surprise. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing." I reached down to pull the covers back over my naked body and gazed at him. "I get the feeling there's something going on here that you're hiding from me, Mike. Are you going to tell me?"

I saw a tiny flicker of guilt pass over his features, but it was quickly hidden and he sat up, taking my head in his hands. "Don't put me in the same box as Jake, Louise. Just because we're friends doesn't mean that we're the same. We go back a long way."

"And friends would do anything for each other, wouldn't they?"

His regarded me calmly and then kissed me very lightly on the lips. "You and I are friends, aren't we? You trust me?"

I looked away. There was a time when I did trust him, but just lately I felt so confused by all the mixed messages I was receiving that my natural instincts were being suppressed.

"Louise? Look at me. Please listen. I know you're worried about Richard and the business, but why would I have anything to do with that? I run a vineyard. I have no interest in Jake's affairs. We just happened to meet and you can't deny the feelings we have for each other. Tell me I'm not wrong there..."

He stood up with a sigh and walked to the window, opening the heavy wooden shutters and letting the early morning sun stream in. Putting his hands on his hips he gazed out over the view. "This place...it's so beautiful. Sometimes I can't believe I live here. Do you know that?"

I got out of bed and walked towards him, longing to touch him and hold him close, but still not entirely sure of his motives. I stood behind him and looked out over the rows of ripening vines, the distant smudge of hills that hadn't yet been touched by the sun.

"I've poured my life savings into this place, Louise. Every penny has been invested in the house, the machinery and the equipment I need to make the best wine in the area. I've worked so bloody hard to keep this place going." He sighed again.

I leant my head on his shoulder and put my arm around his waist. He was warm and solid and had obviously showered before coming to see me. He smelt fresh and wholesome and I suddenly regretted my harsh words.

"Do you blame me if I take hold of any happiness I find and enjoy it?" He turned to me and I saw a sadness in his eyes that almost made me catch my breath. I leaned up and kissed him on the lips, my tongue gently probing his mouth open while my fingers pulled apart the bath robe and found their goal, his hard chest sprinkled with dark hairs.

Our kisses turned passionate and his hands slipped down my body, stroking the soft mound of my pussy which was aching for his touch. Rubbing his thumb over my swollen clitoris, he was well aware of how aroused I was, how much I needed to feel him inside me. But instead of guiding me back to the bed, he gently probed inside with two fingers and kissed me harder.

"Come for me, Louise. Right here in front of the window."

I felt a curious stab of disappointment at his words. I was so full of desire now that I would have done anything he asked and the thought of him making love to me on the bed was more than I could bear. I wanted to feel his cock inside me, wanted to have him explode within me and fill me with his very essence. But I swallowed the doubts and concentrated on the feel of his fingers inside me, how he stroked the inner walls of my vagina and massaged the heart of my arousal with his experienced thumb. His lips were on my breasts and I could feel the familiar stirring of my orgasm. The thought of standing there naked in front of the window was supremely erotic and knowing that at any minute Pierre could appear outside just added to the intensity of the feelings.

I moaned as Mike kept up a steady rhythmic thrusting, his mouth feasting on my nipples which were coated with his saliva. I watched us both in the wall-length mirror and barely recognised myself. My hair was tousled and my face flushed pink with desire. I looked like a wanton woman, barely recognisable as the wife of a respected businessman. Mike's dark head was concentrated on one of my full breasts and I gasped as I saw how my nipples responded to his tongue. But it was the sight of his fingers buried deep in my neatly trimmed pussy that was the final trigger which prompted a deep and throbbing climax from me and I kissed his shoulder in an effort to prevent myself from screaming out.

As the orgasm rocked through my body Mike held me tight, his fingers slowing now and gently stroking inside as he brought me back down. My eyes remained closed but when he lifted my head and kissed me, I gazed at him and smiled.

"I need to tell you something..." he said, his face serious now.

"Go on..."

He held me tighter and I wondered what he would say. Would he reveal the truth about Jake?

"I think I'm falling for you, Louise. I've tried hard not to, God knows, but you have this hold over me that I can't deny."

I pulled away and stared at him, searching his face for signs of deceit, but seeing nothing except warmth. "Oh, Mike...I didn't expect this."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. It's not fair on you or Richard at the moment. I'm being bloody selfish."

Pulling him towards me I kissed him and held him close. "I feel the same, too. I know it's wrong but I can't help having this fantasy of us being together."

He looked at me and smiled. "That's a good thought, Louise. Hold onto it and keep it with you."

Reaching down I felt for his cock and stroked its hardness, bringing a moan to Mike's lips, his warm skin velvety under my questing fingers.

"I want this, Louise, but not now. I don't want Lisa to find us. We'll have to find some time to be alone before you go home. I want to be inside you so badly."

"Let me do something for you," I whispered and saw the look of hesitation on his face. "Please, Mike. Just this once."

He looked at me and smiled and I sank to my knees in front of him, his fingers idly playing with my thick hair. I pulled his robe apart completely and ran my fingers lightly along the length of his shaft. His groans encouraged me further and I wrapped my arms around his hips, drawing him closer to me. I had imagined this for so long and wanted to savour the moment but I was conscious of Lisa appearing at the door at any minute, so I took him in my mouth, loving how hard he felt and how smooth he was beneath my lips. My right hand held the base of his cock and I kissed and licked the very tip, tasting the pre-cum that was beginning to ooze from the head of his penis. Such an intimate act, I thought, as I looked up at him and was rewarded with a smile.

"Oh, Louise," he groaned. "That feels so good."

I sucked gently on the head, feeling my lips ride over the sensitive ridge, teasing him with my wet mouth and making him groan some more. My hand pumped slowly, keeping the skin taut as I lowered my mouth a little more, making him grip my head with his hands as I worked my way down even more, trying to get the whole of him into my mouth and wanting to give as much pleasure as I could.

"God, Louise," he moaned, his hips thrusting to meet my mouth. "Why haven't you done this to me before?"

I didn't answer, my mouth full of his cock which was glistening with my saliva. My right hand moved to his balls and I stroked them in time with my mouth which was moving freely up and down. Out of the corner of my eye I saw us in the mirror again and felt a twist of desire shoot through me, my pussy quivering with the pleasure I was still feeling.

But I was still worried about being found out so I sucked harder as I moved my mouth up and down and felt him respond. His hands were now gripping my head tightly, holding me as close to him as it was possible to get and I wrapped my hands around the base of his shaft while I concentrated on the head of his cock. I felt him tense up with my attention and sucked on him hard, his pre-cum flowing out of the tiny hole now.

"I'm so near," he groaned. "Oh God...yes...Louise. Don't stop."

Holding him close with my arms around his hips again, I took as much of him into me as I could, my mouth sucking while my tongue swirled around the head of his cock. It was obviously too much for him as I felt him tense again and then I tasted his rich, thick semen erupting into my mouth. I swallowed as he emptied his balls into me and felt a tremendous sense of being at one with him as he held me close.

"Jesus...that was something else," he managed to say as he stopped shaking and looked down at me.

"I'm glad." I licked my lips and smiled, turning to the mirror to see us again. He realised what I was doing and smiled back, his eyes dark as we gazed at each other through the mirror. Something had changed and I could almost see his internal struggle that was being fought as he looked at me.

"Come on, you're cold. Let's get you back to bed for a while." Mike grinned and the spell was broken as he steered me towards the luxurious divan. I tried to pull him down with me for a cuddle but he laughingly resisted. "I'm going to make breakfast. It's always my job on a Sunday. Just lie there for a few minutes and come down when you're ready."

I snuggled down into the soft quilt, my body drowsy with the aftermath of my orgasm, and closed my eyes. The feel of Mike's fingers inside me was still there and my own hand stroked the soft folds of my pussy which was juicy and inviting. I rubbed again at that tight bud and dreamed of the time when we would be together properly.

*

I don't know how I managed to face Lisa at breakfast, but she was her usual cheerful self and made sure I was topped up with hot coffee, her face only betraying signs of her tiredness if I looked carefully.

In bed, I'd brought myself to orgasm again, but afterwards I experienced a serious hit of guilt as I thought back to how easily I'd capitulated to Mike's touch. Standing under the hot streams of gushing water, I felt a growing panic at what I'd started. What if Mike was involved with Jake and this was his way of blackmailing me? I could lose everything if he chose to tell Richard what had happened. Was my marriage worth saving?

But it was the thought of losing the children that scared me the most. I could feel my heart start to hammer in my chest and tried desperately to calm myself down. I remembered the look on Mike's face when he spoke of his vineyard and the house and knew that he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. Why would he want to?

The feeling of being in deeper than I realised persisted with me throughout the morning. Mike was around the house more today than yesterday and Pierre showed up for a coffee, but we were all still experiencing the after-effects from the previous night and we were slightly subdued. I caught Mike watching me a couple of times and felt that twist of desire start up, but it was mixed with overtones of guilt and before lunch I made my excuses and told Lisa I was going to disappear for a while.

"I need to make some phone calls."

She looked at me in surprise. "You can use the phone here if you want. I know sometimes the mobile network can be a bit patchy because of the hills."

"No, I need to speak to my parents and just be alone for a little while. I miss the children."

She looked at me with sympathy and I kissed her on the cheek. "I won't be long. Shall I meet you at the restaurant?"

We'd arranged to eat out today, Sunday lunch being the highlight of the week here when whole families would take three or four hours to indulge in a long meal with bottle after bottle of local wine and great food.

"No, don't worry. It's my turn to drive and I thought we'd leave about 1pm."

Collecting the keys to the BMW I headed out into the heat of the midday sun and settled into the cool leather seats. The vague sense of freedom resurfaced and I had a sudden desire to just go and never come back; head off to the ferry ports and home to normality.

But instead I took a long meandering road that led into the lavender scented hills, tiny villages clinging to the sides of the escarpment, the stone walls almost blending into the dry landscape.

After finding a suitable place to pull off the road, and high enough to receive coverage, I dialled my home number and waited for my parents to answer. It seemed like ages since I'd been gone and I truly felt as I were a different person to the woman who had set out so full of hopes and expectations just over a week ago.

My father answered the phone and I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard his voice. "Dad! It's so good to hear you! How are things?"

"They're fine, Louise, don't worry. What's this about you staying somewhere else?"

As I had spoken to my mother yesterday, I explained to my father what had happened and described the vineyard to him. As interested in wines as I was, he listened attentively as I told him about Mike and Lisa. But the reason for my call was far more important than a short travelogue and after we'd talked about the children, I turned to more serious matters.

"You use the internet, don't you Dad?"

"Yes, of course," he said proudly. "I booked some flights on it a few months ago. Do you remember?"

I laughed. My parents had learned how to use the super-highway like everyone else and I wondered just how much time they spent surfing.

"Can you do me a favour?"

"Anything, sweetheart."

"I want you to look up some people on there for me. You know how to use Google search?"

A slight pause and then my father answered. "I think so. What do you want me to do?"

I explained how I wanted him to look up not only the Harpers, but Mike as well and see if there was any information on there that could be of help to me before I went back to their farmhouse. Forewarned was forearmed and even if there was the slightest hint of trouble I needed to know.

"I'll call you tomorrow, is that OK? Does that give you enough time?"

"Yes, no problems. I rather think I'll enjoy it."

Laughing at the image of my father playing amateur detective, I asked to speak to the children who were excited and clamouring to be the first to speak to me.

"When are you coming home, mummy?" my daughter asked. I felt a twinge of guilt at the yearning in her voice. Thoughts of Mike came back to haunt me and I knew that I'd never forgive myself if anything happened to them while I was away and indulging in this sordid affair.

"Soon, sweetheart. At the end of this week."

"I miss you."

I could feel my eyes well up and suddenly knew it was too much. The tears ran down my face and splashed onto the steering wheel as I laid my head on my hands. All the worries and fears came crashing back and I sat for nearly half an hour, staring out over the beautiful view but not seeing a thing.

How could I tell my parents that their business was about to be taken over by strangers? That all the hard work they'd put in over the years was about to be wasted? My father had to come up with something that I could use as a hold over Jake and be enough to convince Richard that to carry on with his foolhardy plan was futile.

*

After my bout of crying, I'd driven around the countryside aimlessly for an hour, relishing the cool of the air conditioning and listening to the music on the cd player. I thought about Mike a lot in that hour as well, my mind whirling with the possibilities of our relationship and where it would eventually lead to.

Was he really as sincere as he made out, or was there an ulterior motive there? A purely selfish way to save his own skin? And if so, what was it?

Shaking my head to try and rid my mind of these thoughts I turned into the gates of Mike and Lisa's house just before the appointed time for lunch. I needed to repair my face first though, and almost ran up the stairs, calling out to Lisa on the way. At the top of the stairs I met Mike who grabbed me by the arm, a look of concern on his face.

"Are you OK? You look like you've been crying."

"I'm fine. Just speaking to the children, it always unsettles me."

He held my wrist in his grip and moved forward. I couldn't back away as the stairs were behind me and the look in his eyes was strange and intense. "Of course. You miss them, don't you?"

I nodded, my eyes locked onto his. "But they're fine, I don't know why I worry."

"I often wonder what it must be like -- to have children." I waited as he stared down at me. "Will you have any more?"

A swift glimpse of myself pregnant with his child overcame me and I hastily pushed the thought out of my mind. What was wrong with me?

I shook my head. "No, I think two is enough. I've done my bit for mankind." I attempted a smile but he just looked at me.

"Louise?"

This time he pulled me closer and his mouth found mine in a bruising kiss that made my pulse race. His arms were tight around me and I could feel the length of his hard body pressed against mine. One of his hands stroked my bottom and ground me against his erection. The feeling was so erotic and so totally unexpected that I almost cried out, but he silenced me, his tongue sensuously weaving in and out of my mouth as we kissed.

janiexx
janiexx
79 Followers
12