Starlet Gone Wild Ch. 01

Story Info
Darcy will no longer let her star status keep her a virgin.
1.6k words
3.81
12.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie: So, midnight at The Marriott?

Darcy: Yes. Just tell them Daisy left a key for you.

Eddie: And you promise you're not underage or a dude?

Darcy: Pinky Promise.

Eddie: that doesn't give me much confidence in your age.

Darcy: I solemnly swear. And you have to promise not to try to turn the light on.

Eddie: I don't get it, but you have my word.

Darcy: It will be worth it. I swear.

Eddie: See you then, Daisy.

Darcy: Yep. Bye, Eddie.

No, Eddie doesn't know my real name. He can't. He seems like a good guy, but I can't take a chance on him knowing who I really am. It would be too easy for him, or anyone, to betray a girl he barely knows.

After six years of teenage mega-stardom, six years of rigidly living up to the squeaky clean image an entire team of people have pushed upon me, I'm ready to finally do something naughty.

I've seen all of my friends grinding on random men and finding a place to spread their legs for them for years. Even without the image to uphold, I couldn't do that. I'm a good girl. But I'm also a horny girl, and having just turned twenty, I won't wait anymore.

I could date one of the blazing young stars whose people have repeatedly contacted my people. But it feels so fake and so public. I could date some regular guy, but I'm too famous for that to work. I'm on t-shirts and posters and lunchboxes. My face and name are beloved and ridiculed with equal fervor.

I just want to have sex without any drama.

I dress as ordinarily as I possibly can: jeans and a light hoodie with sunglasses. I also apply dark lipstick since I've never worn anything but clear gloss publicly.

I drive my old Corolla and park at the Marriott half an hour from my home. It's not scary gross, but it's also not suspiciously upscale. I check in and leave explicit directions with the front desk. Rosanna says she'll be there all night. She's about thirty, delightfully plump and busty and she seems ready to do my bidding when I slip her a fifty.

I get there plenty early, leaving myself three hours to mentally prepare myself at the hotel. The room has two queen beds and a television set. It's as generic as it can possibly be.

I wish there was some body part left to exfoliate, moisturize or wax, but those things have been obsessively tended to every day for the last six years. Well, except for the hair, you know, down there. I wonder if I should tackle it in the two hours I have left. I unbutton my pants and reach my hand down into the soft thatch of light brown hair. My finger slips over my excited clit, which seems to know exactly what it's in for. I decide to leave the hair for now.

I flip through the channels nervously, skipping quickly past a rerun of my show. The scene shows me at fourteen with shoulder-length hair and thick bangs. I'm too skinny with elbows and knees everywhere. I'm glad I've filled out some, with hips and a butt and smallish but lovely breasts. I was on All About Allie for six years and the show just wrapped a few weeks ago. The final episode won't even air for another month. After it does, there will be the concert tour featuring my costars and me. And then onto the challenge of my first movie, a starring role in the adaptation of a wildly successful young adult book series. Everything's coming up Darcy, except in my personal life of course.

The time slips by both slowly and quickly somehow. At 11:55, I turn off the lights and sit on the edge of the bed, fully dressed. The man I'm waiting for is twenty-two and in his fourth year at UCLA. Apparently, he's some kind of science geek. And two weeks of chatting online have proven him to be quite witty and charming. I have no idea what he looks like though, or if a single word he's said to me has been true. Part of the excitement, although it's got my stomach in absolute knots.

He knocks on the door. How very considerate. "Come in." My voice shakes. Oh God, what if he recognizes my voice? How did that not occur to me? Okay, Darcy, lose the big head. Not every person in America recognizes your voice.

The light from the door reaches the first queen bed but not the one I'm sitting on.

"Hi," he says in a nerve-racked voice. It's endearing.

"Hey."

"Where are you?"

"I'll come help you." I at least have a general knowledge of the room going for me. The simple sound of his voice has put me at ease about him. But not about the other stuff.

I find him in the dark, my hand grazing the soft knit of what feels like a nice polo shirt. I awkwardly find his hand, the skin of which is like silk, even softer than my overly-pampered paws.

"It's nice to finally sort of meet you."

"I'm nervous. Can we take this slow?"

I feel Eddie scoot back on the bed and I follow suit so both of our heads rest on fat feather pillows.

"Of course we can. Is this your first time, Daisy?" Eddie's voice is timid with the question.

"Yes."

"I'll take good care of you."

Eddie puts his hand behind my neck and our lips come together. His are soft and insistent. An alien feeling takes me over and I cling to him, my long legs wrapping around him. I feel his hard-on reaching out for me, straining to plunge into me through the layers of denim and cotton. Eddie breaks away from me and I hear the sounds of his shirt peeling off and his jeans being wriggled out of. I take the opportunity to fling my shirt to the floor. His hands beat mine to my waistband, and he pulls my jeans and panties off in one quick motion. He kisses me once more and I feel his hips between my knees. We're both quivering with need and I know he's waiting for my go ahead.

"I'm ready," I whisper in his ear. My hands clutch at Eddie's back for dear life. He puts his hands beneath my hips and the head of his penis easily finds my soaking wet pussy lips. I wish the lights were on for just a moment. I'd love to see the cock that's about to take my virginity.

"Oh God!" I groan as Eddie fills me to the hilt.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh God, yes. Fuck me, Eddie!"

His head finds a home next to mine and he takes no mercy in pounding me. Each thrust takes me closer until I feel a gush of fluid squirt out of me and all over both of us. My entire body pulsates. We cling to each other as the thrusts slow and we kiss passionately. My legs wrap around him tightly and his movements become smaller yet more intense. Eddie's body tenses and he shudders, one last plunge into me and he's still. His sweaty torso presses into mine as we try to catch our respective breaths. A part of me wants to keep him on top of me and inside of me. But Eddie slowly pulls his long cock out of me and lays next to me. He scoots close, nudging me so that his front presses into my back. "God, Daisy, that was amazing."

"It really was," I reply quietly, wishing he could know my name. Eddie kisses the back of my neck sweetly and cups my breast. His thumb and forefinger roll my nipple gently sending a zap of electricity to my loins. I moan softly, pushing my ass into him. Everything feels wet and a little bit sticky, but I want to touch him. Eddie runs his hand down my smooth belly and he slips a finger into my slit, torturously massaging my still engorged clit and my pelvis grinds against the long, slim digit instinctively. I sigh and buck against him and I feel his prick suddenly rock hard against my ass. His finger picks up speed and I come like a tidal wave, Eddie plunging two fingers into me as the velvety muscles contract wildly. As my orgasm slows, Eddie slips his fingers out and they are rapidly replaced by his cock. His finger returns to my clit and touches it gently as he glides into me slowly. He keeps our bodies tightly joined, moving infinitesimally inside of me. It feels like a long, beautiful time that Eddie spends inside of me. His hands wander, lingering at my belly button, pressing into my ribs. My body finds a rhythm with his and this feels like the most natural, organic moment in my life. I feel a long, intense orgasm eat me alive. My chest moves with breathy sighs and I can feel that my vagina holds his penis like a tight fist. Eddie's smooth motions become erratic and I feel every one of his muscles tighten.

Eddie slides out of me but we stay in the same position.

"You're more amazing than I ever could have imagined." His breath tickles my ear and only a layer of our intermingled sweat separates my backside from his front.

I feel at home with his body cradling mine, my muscles like rubber and my pussy exhausted. I let myself relax into the feeling, taking comfort in the warm friendly body holding onto mine. The smart part of my brain tries to drag me away from Eddie. However, the deeply satisfied sex-drunk part of me shakes her head stubbornly and drifts off to sleep with Eddie's arm snugly around my middle and his nose nestled into my hair.