Starlets to Harlots: Hillary Duff

Story Info
Hillary Duff decides it's time to revamp her career.
2.3k words
4.32
25.2k
21
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. There absolutely should not be any children viewing this and if you've accidently purchased Hillary in the Buff without knowing that this is just for the adults you have exactly ten seconds to turn off your television, pause your DVD player or better yet throw the little brats out a window." Jermaine Sharpe grinned directly into the camera. He mentally counted to ten nodding his head. "It's been far too long and if you been with us I apologize from the very bottom of my heart for the time we've spent away from you." Jermaine took a dramatic step forward adjusting his tie at the same time. "You all have been so good to us, so supporting, so loving that it was truly difficult to stay away. It's kind of funny when you think about it, the same thing that made us come back is the same thing that kept us away for so long. Our fans, you dear viewer. We couldn't possibly come back unless we were confident that we could maintain the same quality that brought you not only to us in the first place but also to our illustrious predecessors Ken Logan and Julius Walters of Red Carpet Facials. We're still on the look out for those two and the rest of Shadowblaze18 Inc., if you're out there thank you brother."

Jermaine started walking around the room. "Now we've moved out of that tiny studio we used to shoot out of." Jermaine made a sweeping motion to a three story house. "We made enough money to move on up so to speak. It's enough room for me, my boy Damian and some guests usually whoever's involved with the shoot." He turned and walked through a hallway stopping briefly in the luxurious kitchen with two entirely separate islands. "One's for preparing food, the other, well you know who lives here and what we do." Jermaine said without breaking stride. "Though I honestly can't tell you which is which and I highly recommend thoroughly cleaning either before preparing any food. Anyway you aren't here for a tour of my house and if you are that can be arranged. I'm currently in talks with ABC to restart 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous'. So stay tuned to my Twitter, Facebook and of course my website. Let me stop wasting your time though and introduce our newest Harlot."

Jermaine turned a corner into a large studio like room with a big red leather couch the center piece. There was a woman sitting on the couch with the sweetest most innocent smile spread across her face. She was wearing a pair of baby blue Chucks with pink hearts drawn with marker all over them. Her blue and white striped skirt reached almost all the way to her knees and if it hadn't been so tight would have completely concealed her shapely thighs. The woman wore a blue tube top that matched her shoes and did an admirable job of displaying her full ripe breasts, or it would have if they weren't mostly covered by her jean jacket covered in heart and flower patches of varying colors. Finally her blonde hair cascaded down over her shoulders with bangs cut just shy of concealing her eyes.

"Hi everybody! I'm Hillary Duff and this is Starlets to Harlots woooooooooo!" She pumped her fist her fist then brought it down in making a 'V' shape with her fingers and waggling her tongue obscenely.

"Welcome to the show Ms. Duff. Now our viewers have told us that one of the things we never really adequately covered was why you wonderful little strumpets decided to come down and slum it down here with us pornies." Jermaine took a seat next to Hillary and rested his hand on her thigh. "So would you care to tell us first a little about yourself and then why you decided you wanted to become a Harlot?"

"Of course I would." Hillary dramatically crossed her legs flashing the camera a glimpse of her bubble gum pink panties in the process. "Most of you know me as the sweet innocent little girl from Lizzy McGuire. I'm the girl who told Maxim that I wasn't going to be a hussy like Britney Spears or X-Tina. How the hell did 'x' become Chris anyway?" She crossed her arms and furrowed her brows adorably. "Anyway I told Maxim that you couldn't both be a roll model for little girls and a slut at the same time. I even told them I was still a virgin."

"And were you a virgin?" Jermaine leaned in close letting his hand slide up her thigh.

Hillary lowered her eyes contemplating her naval for a moment then looked back up. "Yes I was still a virgin when I said that. I was seventeen and I was saving it for the right guy."

"Did you ever find the right guy?"

Hilary pursed her lips. "Yes." Her tongue poked out through her cheek. "Yes I did." She caught the corner of her lip in her teeth. "I was missing out." She whispered.

"What? I couldn't quite hear that honey."

"I was missing out." Hillary said louder this time. "Sex is incredible! After I lost my virginity I just couldn't get enough. I love to fuck." Her entire body shuddered. "But that's not why I decided I wanted to be a Harlot."

Jermaine nodded. "Of course not, what made you want to be a Harlot?"

"Miley Cyrus." Hillary watched Jermaine's eyes widen and she nodded. "I look at her, at Britney, Xtina, Anne Hathaway and all the other girls who grew up on the Disney scene and realized that I have two choices. I can slut it up or I can be completely forgotten in a couple of years so I'm gonna make a special request. I want my scene 'leaked' to the press in six months."

Jermaine quirked a brow then nodded. "That's an extremely unusual request you've made but I think we can accommodate you there Ms. Duff. Do you have any other requests?"

"Only one." She turned directly toward the camera. "I like to have my hair pulled so make sure your stunt cock doesn't forget I'm here as his cock socket not a Mouseketeer. Wooooooo!" She repeated the tongue wagging victory gesture.

"Sounds good." Jermaine stood up and backed away from the couch nodding to a man just out of frame.

Hillary didn't have time to turn around before the man snatched a fist full of her hair and pulled the simultaneously wincing and smiling young starlet to her feet. "So you're here to be my little cock socket you said?" Hillary's head moved as much as she could manage while the man still held her hair. "Good." The camera moved enough to see the rest of Brock's six foot two nearly over two hundred pounds of seemingly hand carved to physical perfection muscle. His light brown hair was a mess of curls wetly plastered to his skull. His square chin was had a light layer of stubble but the rest of his body was so smooth it shone beneath the hot studio lights.

Hillary couldn't move her head but that didn't stop her eyes from scrolling down over the nude Adonis holding her captive, down over his perfect pecks, lower over his awesome abs and finally to his delicious dick. It looked like a spear directed at her belly. It bobbed and down slightly with every breath the man took. Hillary squeaked like a mouse when Brock yanked her body. She immediately noticed that his body was every bit as firm as it looked, being pressed against his chest was like being pushed up against a wall.

"Well Cock Socket get to work." Hillary squeezed her hand between their bodies and grasped his cock. It felt incredible, hard as rock and just a little too thick for her to entirely wrap her fingers around. It probably wasn't the biggest she'd had but it was going to fill her in ways she hadn't had in months. She twisted her hands as she stroked his cock running her calf up and down his leg at the same time. The petite pop star couldn't have fought against Brock if she'd wanted to but she still grunted when she was forced down to her knees. Now even his cock was towering over her. Normally when she was on her knees with a man she knew who had the power and it was her. The idea that she could ever be in control of Brock was ridiculous especially when he grabbed the base of his cock and thumped her forehead with it. "I said get to work." Hillary chewed on her cheek for a second. That thing wasn't going to fit in her mouth. Still holding his cock in her grip she timidly stuck her tongue out and started lapping at his cock as if it were an ice cream cone.

Brock wasn't content with Hillary's tongue. Using her hair like a handle he twisted the starlet into position and thrust his cock into her open mouth. Instantly she sputtered around the invading rod. Her hands moved from his cock to his hips trying to push enough of his cock out of her throat to steal a breath of air. Brock seemed to enjoy watching her struggle for air. He kept pumping his cock in and out of her throat until tears started streaking from her eyes and then he stopped and shoved her against the couch. "Take off your top."

Hillary looked up at him and quickly nodded her head. She flung her jacket off and across the room knocking something just off camera over in the process, the blue tube top followed letting her handful sized breasts bounce free.

A squeal escaped Hillary when he took her by the hips and flipped her upside down on the couch. Taking her by the wrists Brock guided her hands to her breasts and rested his cock between them. Hillary spent a moment awe struck at how easily he'd just flipped her about. She felt like she was just a toy he was playing with. The next thought through her mind was focused on his heavy scrotum swinging back and forth in front of her face like a pendulum. The view was a little hypnotic. Hesitantly Hillary stretched her tongue towards Brock's swinging sack. The salty taste of his skin drew her in. She stretched her mouth open until she could slurp them into her mouth. It was a struggle to keep them in her mouth while he pumped between her breasts but she managed while exploring every inch of them with her tongue.

Brock's eyes rolled back in his head and for a second he forgot where he was. That passed when Jermaine cleared his throat bringing his stud back on focus. Brock twisted just slightly and brought one leg up onto the couch making sure the camera could see Hillary slurping. "Thatta girl." Brock grabbed her ankles and spread Hillary's legs. Her panties were yanked to one side and Brock sank his fingers into pussy.

Hillary's eyes opened as wide as saucers when Brock thrust a pair of fingers into her cunt. Instinctively her legs clamped down around his wrist locking his thick fingers in place. "Spread them cock socket." Hillary wasn't fast enough for Brock though and he brought his spare hand down on her upturned buttocks several times in rapid succession turning her pale flesh bright red in the interim. Hillary pained squeals were completely muffled by the hefty sack of nut flesh resting against over her lips. The pain was quickly replaced with pleasure. Brock's thick fingers were plunging in and out of her.

Gravity did most of the work when Brock slid Hillary down off the couch to the floor leaving her upside down with just her shoulders and toes touching the floor. Brock gave her a moment to escape, he knew the fans loved to watch the ladies struggle a bit and he also wanted to be certain that he wasn't hurting her. When he saw that she was smiling up at him he guided his cock down into her slick tunnel and plunged in.

Hillary's hands immediately gravitated to her ankles holding her legs down and out of the way while Brock fucked her. She felt every single thrust compressing her body beneath him and each time she felt his cock hit bottom she squealed in delight. Hillary found herself staring up at his muscular buttocks and toned thighs flexing each time he drove himself into her. Before she really knew what was happening she felt her stomach starting to tense up, that familiar sensation starting to coil inside her. Brock must have noticed because at just the right moment he brought his hand down on her ass blending her pleasure and pain into a single agonizing burst of energy that surged through her entire body. Her legs went rigid sending Brock stumbling face first into the couch to the shock of everybody watching. Brock spun around on the couch staring blankly at the camera in genuine shock.

Hillary on the other hand knew exactly where she was and why she was there. She pounced on Brock wrapping her mouth around the head of his cock pumping both her fists around his shaft. She didn't even slow down until Brock flooded her mouth with his warm cum. She couldn't handle the entire load and bits of semen and saliva leaked from the edges of her mouth. Turning to the camera Hillary opened her mouth to confirm for the fans that she had taken his load. Then she dramatically gulped it down and opened her mouth again to confirm that she was indeed a semen slurping slut. "I'm Hillary Duff and I'm the newest starlet to turn harlot!" Bringing both hands up to her lips Hillary blew an enormous kiss to the camera.

"Cut!"

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers