Starlight Gleaming Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJSkywind
TJSkywind
988 Followers

Dark eyes wide, she watched as I leaned in. A gentle caress of her cheek. Her eyes closed as she sighed. A ragged breath and she began to tremble. A light kiss to her lips, tracing her jaw line, then a lick and breath to her ear.

Cholan moaned.

I unbuttoned her shirt slowly. "Are you afraid?"

She shook her head, then licked her lips.

I pulled her shirt from her trousers. "Are you nervous?"

Looking away, she nodded. "I'm so fat," she murmured.

I gently kissed her mouth again. "Janetta's right. You're cute when you smile."

Cholan glanced at me, disbelieving and hopeful at the same time. "Really?"

Taking her bra in my hands, I unhooked the front clasps and pulled the cups from her massive breasts. "Cholan, these are really impressive," I exclaimed, placing my hand next her nipple. "Your aureoles are almost as big as my palm."

"You-you like them?"

In answer, I hefted one, squeezing her ample, soft mammary while I tried to inhale the other into my mouth. Using my teeth, I grazed her robust nipple, rolling it with my tongue. My hand pinched her other nipple, feeling it tighten as I played with it.

"Ohhh. Mmmm. Ohh, that's so nice."

She moaned deeper as I nursed her breast more vigorously, her hands coming around my head. From breast to breast I moved, lavishing attention as I went. Cholan's breathing deepened as my mouth sucked and licked. Her hands caressed my hair. "Ahhh--hah. Soooo good. Mmmmmm, yesss."

Cholan rocked a little. When I lifted up, she was surprised. I took one hand and undid first one cuff and then the other. I looked into her face as I helped her take off her shirt and bra.

"We--we watched you .. and the Lieutenant. It was .. so hot. I can't believe I'm here, with you."

I moved up close to her and drew her into my arms. Cholan sighed, lifted her chin and melted against me. When my mouth found hers, she whimpered, her mouth moving slowly against mine. For several minutes we just kissed. Once, then twice I held her face in my hands, kissing all over, nibbling one ear and then other, then back to kissing.

When I broke away, Cholan looked at me, eyes heavy with lust. "I'm so wet," she breathed.

Moving back a bit, I lifted her leg and methodically unlaced her work boot, pulled it off, and removed her sock. Then I did the other foot. When I reached for her belt, she eagerly leaned back. I unbuttoned her front, and as she lifted her hips, tugged down her trousers and underwear at the same time. I set them onto the desk beside her.

Breathing heavily, she chewed her lower lip.

"Lay back," I told her. "I think you will enjoy this." Pushing apart her meaty legs, I revealed her glistening slit.

Keeping her legs apart, I used my foot to pull up the chair and sat down. My lips kissed upwards, toward her center. Cholan groaned, beginning to tremble. As my tongue reached her fat nether lips, she arched her back.

"You're actually .. doing it. Oh, my. Licking my pussy! Ahhhh! Oh, sweet gods that ... oh, my that ... uuhhhhh."

Into her crevice I probed, exploring her outer labia. Pressing deeper, I caressed her inner lips with my tongue, and Cholan bucked, shaking and gasping. Fluid gushed from her pussy and her hands grabbed my head.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh. By the Jade Goddess! Ahhhh, so, so .... hahhhh, sweet gods!"

Licking up what she gave forth, Cholan moaned as I drank from her frothy fountain. Letting her calm down a bit, I kissed around her swollen sex. Then I lathed her slit again, sucking up all that dribbled out of her pulsating pussy. Pressing into her puffy lips, I explored more of her outer tunnel. Cholan huffed as she rocked her hips. In no time, she began heaving, trying to press herself harder against my mouth. Then she froze, shivering and grunting. And again I lapped up what gushed forth from her leaking center. This time, though, Cholan fell back and she began to cry.

Surprised, I lifted my head up and leaned over her. "Cholan? Are you okay?"

She sniffed and wiped her eyes. "That--that--that was the best .. best orgasm ever. I didn't know ... it could feel that good."

"Do you want to stop?"

She sat up, horror on her face. "Aren't you going to fuck me? Oh, please don't tease me like that! I couldn't bear it if you stopped now."

I grinned. "Are you ready?"

She grabbed her legs and held them as wide apart as she could, exposing her swollen, dripping cleft. "Oh, Lieutenant! I want to feel you inside me. Please, take me!"

I quickly undid my shirt and pulled it off. Mindfully, I secured my pistol into its holster. Dropping it into a drawer, I then pushed down my trousers. Grabbing Cholan by the hips, I pulled her closer to the edge of the desk. Lining up my cock, I slid into her wet heat. Surprisingly, she was very tight. As soon as my crown disappeared inside her, spreading her lips, Cholan inhaled, long and deep. The nervous tension was gone, replaced by the eagerness of sexual sensation. Pressing further, I slid deeper into her sheath. I wasn't all the way in, and I could feel the nodule of her cervix brushing under the head of my cock.

"Do you feel me inside your pussy, Cholan?" Grabbing her shoulders, I shoved harder into her center. She grunted, feeling the weight of my hips on her crotch and my shaft probing her sex.

"Oh, gods! You're gonna split me apart! Aaaaa-ohhhhhhhh, hmmm, hhhnnnn, hah, hah, oh, shit!"

I gave her a long, full stroke, as deep as she could take me. She shivered as she rolled her hips against me, trying to take me deeper.

And by the second stroke, she came again. Her legs snapped around me and she bucked, riding my cock while she whimpered and gasped.

As her pussy throbbed around my shaft, I thrust hard and fast into her cavity, spearing into her center, pushing against her womb. "Fuck for me, Cholan, fuck for me! Take my cock! All the way!" In and out I pounded into her sloppy slit, my balls slapping against her ass. "You like this? You like it? Huh?"

Hips rocking, she looked at me, hunger in her eyes. "Yes, yes, yes! Don't stop! Please, don't stop!"

"What do you want, Cholan?" I ground my cock against her crotch, then pounded into her again. I could feel the faint tightening of my balls. I could make it last or with a little effort, cream her depths. "Tell me what you want! You want me to come inside you?"

"Yes! Give it to me," she begged. "Fill me up! Fuck me. Fuck me! Fuck meeee!"

My hips pistoned harder and faster. The tingle grew and my cock swelled. Gripping her hard, I ground my cock into her middle as I sprayed her womb with hot, sticky sperm.

"Oh, gods above, I feel it! I feel it!" She arched her back, and shook, tears spilling again. Her arms and legs held me tight. "I feel you ... feel you coming! Inside me! Oh, ahh, gods, it's so good!"

I pressed against her as my ejaculations faded. Loosening my grip on her shoulders, I grinned at her, my face mere inches from hers. "You fuck just fine, Cholan. Anybody says you can't fuck, you tell them that you know better. You hear me?"

Wiping her eyes, she just nodded, grinning as tears escaped. She shivered again. As I lifted off her, she sat up. Her hands were busy along my back as she kissed and rubbed her face along my chest and belly. When I pulled out, sperm gushed out.

"I can't see it, but I can feel it running out," she said quietly. "I--I'm happy about it, too. Happy that I pleased you enough to make you come."

Cholan saw my drooping cock and hopped off the desk. "Here," she said, getting down onto the floor and dropping to her knees. "Let me clean that for you."

And like that, she inhaled me into her mouth. Sucking and licking, she soon had me clean. But she didn't stop. Cholan explored my sack and balls, then licked up the shaft and then swallowed me again. She used her tongue to flick the sensitive end, and to brush against the ridge under the crown. As my shaft hardened again, she whimpered and sighed, using one hand to hold my butt while the other cradled my balls. When she released my cock, it was fully erect again.

Cholan looked up at me, waiting. Hope flickered in her eyes, teased her lips into a smile.

"Well, now, see what you did? Now you are going to have to fuck for me again, Cholan. Get on your hands and knees. I want your ass in the air."

Delighted, she quickly hunkered down, moving her legs a bit apart, pointing her pussy at me. "You aren't going to--"

Smack! "Ahhh!"

I gave her a smack to her other butt cheek. "Arch your back more." I lined up behind her and thrust back into her wet, dripping slit. "I'm going to ride your pussy hard."

Cholan whimpered, "Oh, yes. Ohhhhhh ... so deep ... so good. Awwww haaaahhhhh."

Moving over her and holding her waist, I started pounding into her depths. Her feet lifted off the floor as I speared into her gaping, slick center.

"Ohhhhh, gawwds! You're .. you're .. hitting bottom!"

I lasted a lot longer the second time. She soon found the rhythm, and met my thrusting by pushing back against me. Every so often I'd smack her big butt and she'd moan and press harder, meeting my thrusts. When I finally sprayed into her sodden cavity, she groaned, arching her back. "Yes! Oh, yes. Give it to me."

And when I pulled out, her legs gave way and she slumped onto the floor, breathing heavily. Glancing between her legs, I saw the pool of sperm spilling out of her gaping pussy lips.

In the humid, summer night, both of us were covered by a sheen of sweat.

"The tile feels good," she murmured. "Nice and cold. Can I just lie here for a day or two?"

"Wish I could let you," I said, pulling up my underwear and trousers. "But I think your Lieutenant has plans for you."

With a sigh, she lifted up to all fours. I reached down and offered my hand. Cholan took it, and I helped her to stand. Leaning down, I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her gently. "Thank you."

She stared, her mouth open. "You actually thanked me?"

I smiled as I retrieved my pistol and secured it back onto my belt. "Of course I did. I had a good time, too."

Grabbing a rag, she wiped down her crotch and thighs. When she was done, she slipped on her underwear and then stepped into her trousers. "Thank you, Lieutenant. You're the best I've ever had. Bar none." Cholan scrunched up her face. "By the Jade Goddess, my pussy feels like you are still pumping inside me. I'm going to be sore tomorrow, and that's a fact." Gently, she rubbed the outside of her crotch. "Maybe two or three days. Do you have a brother?"

"Only child," I replied.

"Figures. Sometimes the gods are really cruel," she sighed. "If my Lieutenant lets me, would you consider fucking me again?"

"Enthusiasm, like intelligence, is sexy, Cholan. Janetta says you are very intelligent, and you definitely have enthusiasm. And she trusts you. Yes, I'd do you again."

Cholan shook her head. "If you weren't the Lieutenant's man, I'd fall on my hands and knees and beg you to make me yours. I'd suck your cock every night. I'd even quit the service and give you a hundred babies--"

I raised my eyebrows.

"Well, maybe not a hundred. But I'd spend my life trying. And with modern medicine, I can have babies into my fifties, so I could manage to pop out twenty or maybe even thirty. If I had me a man as considerate as you, I'd spend my life taking care of you and be a truly happy woman."

She wagged her finger in the air. "Don't get me wrong. I'm glad you're the Lieutenant's man. She needs you more than she admits or even knows. All of us see it. You make her happy."

Cholan grew more serious. "She's a good officer, Lieutenant. Real good. She takes proper care of us. Yells when we need it and fights to keep us safe. Zinja is still a looker, and sometimes the officers would get her alone and work her over. Ixma was dressing as ugly as she could. Took to peeing her pants every day so the smell would keep the men away. It stopped when the Lieutenant took us in. At least, until today. And the Lieutenant, she made it right. I'm not much of a fighter, and only a fair shot with a pistol. But if someone bad-mouthed my Lieutenant, I'd part their hair with my wrench, sure as the sun rises every morning."

Such loyalty, I thought. Willing to kill a superior officer and face probable death by torture without batting an eye.

Cholan continued. "I'll do everything I can to help her stay happy and safe. That means I'll take what crumbs she tosses my way and be glad of it. I think you are a good officer, too, Lieutenant. And an amazing man. You made me feel ... made me feel ..."

"Like a woman?" I offered, pleased with myself.

"No," she replied. "Better. Like a human being. Like I count for something." Her eyes misted as she nodded. "That's it, right there. A human being. No man's ever done to me that before."

I was completely floored by her compliment. It took several seconds to recover.

We finished dressing, Cholan for her part, bubbling with happiness the whole time. I offered to help clean up the desk and mess on the floor, but she wouldn't hear of it. She hummed as she quickly worked. When she was finished, I opened the door, and gave a slight bow, waiting for her to exit. Cholan blushed at the courtesy. Standing straighter, she exited with a swagger and I followed her out.

The others stopped their work to watch, and Janetta hopped out of the cockpit. Taking a rag from her back pocket, she wiped her hands as we approached.

"Well? Was he nice to you, Cholan?" Janetta glanced at her watch, though I could see the twinkle in her eyes. "Holy shit, Sergeant, you were in there going on two whole hours! I should dock you a day's--"

Cholan dropped to her knees, then to the ground, grasping Janetta's feet, kissing them. "I love you, Lieutenant, I swear it, honest to all the gods in heaven! That was the best gift I ever got from anyone. Ever. I love you, I love you, I love you! I will follow you any where you want, even if it's cannons blazing straight into Bamandia itself." Bamandia was the main military base for the Atlanteans, just outside their capital city of Mu.

Janetta raised her eyebrows as her eyes fixed upon me, her amused razzing sidelined by Cholan's heartfelt declaration. "Okay, Sergeant, my feet have been kissed enough. Get yourself together and start earning your pay."

Zinja cleared her throat. "Lieutenant? Uh, do you think maybe later on I could--"

"Kandikan!" Janetta suddenly bellowed. "Get your ass out of here, right now! And I don't want to see you back here for days, do you read me?" Whirling around, she glared at her ground team. "If you have any itches, scratch them on your own time. It's nearly midnight and I want this plane fully serviced before dawn. When Captain Klockshiutl comes on duty in the morning, I want this plane to pass inspection, one hundred percent! You read me? All hands on deck, now!"

I folded my arms, waiting. I wasn't worried. I'd seen no fire in her eyes.

Janetta snapped her head around, growling. "I meant what I said, Kandikan. Get your ass out of here!"

"Reading all patrol craft inbound, safe and sound. Welcome back. You're cleared for home, runway three-zero." Her eyes softened. More quietly, I added, "If anything happens and you need to get a hold of me, my phone code is chi-gen-one-one-four-one."

I moved to pull her into my arms, but she put out both her hands. "Can't I kiss you goodbye?"

"Are you crazy? Your face smell's like Cholan's pussy!" she snarled.

I laughed. "Next time, it'll be yours."

"Your face had better see a lot of soap and water before I see you again!" Still, Janetta turned away to hide the grin that escaped. "Now get out of here! We've got work to do!"

Striding out of the hangar, I was exhausted, but felt okay. Even with the violence earlier in the evening, I would have to be okay. A warrior in a warrior culture had to be prepared to do what was needed and not look back. Hesitation could be fatal. If I was questioned, I'd have to pass scrutiny or I was dead and so were those four women. In that respect, Janetta was right. We were all bound now.

Back in my quarters, I took a quick shower and collapsed onto my bunk, thinking about what I was going to do to Janetta the next time I saw her. I managed an image of her bare tattooed breast and taut puckered nipple disappearing into my mouth before everything went blurry.

* * * * *

For the next two months I visited Janetta once a week, and we spent our time in her hangar, fucking in the office. Afterward, I'd chat with all of them while they worked or made a food run for them. Then Janetta and I would go for a second round. Janetta chose not to share me for the duration of our time at Tikun War base.

In the meantime, the search for Zoubat and the two junior officers went on for several weeks. I was questioned, of course, as was Janetta and her team. Dozens of people were questioned. Nothing aroused suspicion, so we weren't put under truth drugs. No sign of them was found, for which I was profoundly grateful. After a while, the search died down.

During the last week, Janetta and I were too busy to see each other, even for a quick round of sex. We were both finishing final exams and finding out about our next duty stations. The closest I got to seeing Janetta and her team was watching their JEBos Condor transport take off eastward for Point Reception and High Guard War base. Janetta was assigned to the 233rd Interceptor Group.

I received my own orders the morning after Janetta shipped out. I was going into Operations like I wanted, at High Guard War base. I let out a whoop and grinned like an idiot all day.

For my final four days there, I worked single shifts with Security. I was scheduled to work right till the end of shift, grab my gear and catch the transport. I think Senior Sergeant Itznacoco had something to do with it. Normally, after graduation, one got a little free time prior to re-assignment. Knowing I was going to High Guard War base and to be with Janetta, I didn't care about the extra duty. I did my shifts and counted down the hours until I left.

Finally, it was my last day at Tikun. I took both of my duffles to a locker at the hangar where the transport was being serviced. I had a nice steak for lunch and two glasses of cahault, the chocolate and coffee drink. Not sure if I could get it at High Guard, I had two tins in my gear.

At the moment, I was nursing more cahault. As Officer of the Day, I was in the tiny office assigned to the OD, and reviewing security reports. In a few hours, I'd turn in my pistol, shoulder patch, pass, and keys, and be on a transport to Point Reception and High Guard.

Senior Sergeant Itnacoco entered the office, closed the door, and sat down in the single free chair. I looked up. "Hello, Sergeant. Come to say goodbye?"

The grizzled older man, with the salt and pepper, close-cropped hair stared at me for a moment. "You know, you are still a sorry-assed Lieutenant. Not so green anymore, but still sorry-assed."

I raised my eyebrows. By rights, he should have asked before seating himself, but I'd learned a lot from him over the past five months. It was based on his recommendations that I had placed so well in my Security ratings. Technically, I was on the hook, but we both knew he was much better at Security than I was. And, his grudging compliment meant something.

Then he surprised me. He locked the door, then disconnected the network cable from my computer. Taking the keyboard, he punched in some commands, then fished out a data disk. Held it up so I'd see it. Plugged it into a free port. The system automatically scanned it, then the sergeant opened a file.

Don't speak, he typed. Just look and learn.

The file filled the screen, showing a midnight-blue, 2-D map of the base. I noticed the date, and my belly went cold. I wondered if this was it. Had Itznacoco waited until the last day to arrest me?

TJSkywind
TJSkywind
988 Followers