Starlight Gleaming Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you using it?" I smiled. I'd hoped it would trigger some interest for her. Zinja was a mechanic and Cholan did electronics, but Ixma was the labor. If she could improve her skills in some subject area, it would open the possibility of promotion. Without it, she risked being mustered out, which I didn't think she wanted.

Ixma nodded, setting the card down, running her fingers over the lettering. "Oh, yes! We're both using it to study!"

"Both?"

"Mother and I. We're doing the tutorials together. It's fun!" Then she lowered her voice. "The Lieutenant didn't look happy, but Mother said would help us both stay in the Service. The Lieutenant just nodded and went back into her room." She paused. "Mother has to tell her to eat sometimes. And makes sure she finishes the food."

I understood. I wasn't all that hungry of late myself.

She was about to put the card into her wallet when I suggested she test it out by paying for our lunch. Ixma looked pleased with the idea, and when she signed on the charge slip, she grinned in delight.

Outside, I waved to her, and she started back for home. I turned to go when I heard the following:

"Hey, Corporal! Stop right there! Say, you're a cute one. Chanotl, I wonder if her neckerchief is real or just for show." An Air Service Senior Lieutenant stood near Ixma, giving her a long look over.

"Could be, Sir. Some women like to hide." A full Lieutenant. Both outranked me.

Shit! I quickly walked over. "Something wrong here?"

The senior officer had his hand on Ixma's butt, giving her a rough squeeze. "I was thinking how nice it would be to give this one a quick fuck. I bet she's real tight."

"That could be fun," his friend laughed.

Ixma saw me, and visibly relaxed. When I opened my arms to her, she practically flew into them. I held her tight. "She's mine." I paused before adding, "Sir."

I looked at the name tag of the Senior Lieutenant. House name of Zinochtli. Officers had their surnames displayed while enlisted went by their first names, as not all enlisted came from free families.

Zinochtli raised his eyebrows. "Really? And how do I know for sure? Maybe you should prove it. Maybe I should have you fuck her, and if I'm not convinced she's your woman, she'll service both of us, too, right here and now."

Ixma tilted up her head to look at me, then buried her face in my chest.

"I would really prefer not to embarrass her by a public fucking, sir." Looking at Ixma, I said, "Take out your new card. Show him."

She dutifully pulled out her wallet and held out the card. The silver color glittered in the light, and they both reconsidered their intentions. Silver meant that I had at least fifty thousand credits available, and for a mere sublieutenant as myself to possess such money probably meant that my family was connected with wealth or power or both.

Zinochtli read the names again.

At that moment, Ixma reached up and pulled me down, opening her mouth to kiss me. Standing on her toes, she leaned in, giving me her tongue.

"Seven hells!" Zinochtli handed back the card to Ixma's outstretched hand. Then they stormed off.

Still surprised, it was several seconds before I broke the kiss. I searched her blue eyes, and I found no hesitation, no fear in them. Then she looked down shyly.

I cleared my throat. "Quick thinking, Corporal."

"Thank you, sir," she nodded, not willing to meet my eyes again.

"At least he finally saw sense," I added lamely.

Then she looked up at me. Silent.

"What would you have done, had I been forced to fuck you?"

"Everything to not make you out to be a liar, sir." Then she nodded. "Anything."

I stared at her while she walked off.

A week later, I let my parents know I was coming for a visit, and soon I was climbing into another Condor. I was delighted to find it piloted by the same crew that had taken me out to High Guard in the first place. Senior Lieutenant Blaychan did a semi-serious prayer to Huitzilopochtli, God of the North and patron of the Air Service, but then he let me fly stick for an hour, switching off between him and Canbatca. I thanked them for their hospitality, and then got off at Sentry War base near Tohingo. Outside the base gates, I was picked up and driven to my parents' home in the mountains.

They were both waiting up to see me, of course. I hugged them and we talked a bit about what I was doing, what research my father was developing, and what projects my mother was currently pursuing. After an hour, though, my eyes were drooping, and they retired, promising more catching up in the morning.

It was nearly midnight when I entered my room. I tossed my single duffle bag onto the floor, undressed and climbed into bed.

Naturally, waking up to the warm mouth enveloping my cock was a pleasant surprise. It was Calia, my personal servant. I knew her not just from her floral scent, but also from the feel of her. Calia made me feel peaceful.

Moaning quietly, I reached down to caress the head moving over my full member, giving me such pleasure. Once I was fully hard, she lifted up, and reaching down, aimed me at her dripping center. As my crown parted her nether lips and was engulfed in her heat, we both sighed at the intimate contact.

She leaned over me, bringing her forehead to touch mine. Her loose hair slipped down and framed our faces. "I have missed you so much, Ranji," she whispered as she worked her hips over me. Rocking, grinding, pressing herself over my hard shaft, trying to take me as deep as she could. "You have been gone .. ahhh, ahhh .. so long. Ohhh. Gone too long from me."

Whimpering, she moved faster. "Oh, Ranji, Ranji. You feel so good!" Then she was grinding in one big circle around my cock, huffing and shaking as her pussy trembled around me. "I -- I'm come .. coming on you," she gasped.

I pulled her down and kissed her until she calmed a bit, then rolled her over until I was on top. Lifting her legs up, I gave her long, firm strokes, pressing in until my balls caressed her butt, withdrawing until my crown almost slipped from her slick, delicate folds, and then pushed back in the entire breadth and depth of me.

"Take me," she said, caressing my face. "Fill me up, Ranji. Love me deep, love me true!"

Reaching under her body, I gripped her shoulders and worked myself steadily in and out of her hot, steamy cavity, listening to her cries of pleasure, building to my own release. Then I lifted up and began thrusting faster, harder into her welcoming sheath.

"Yes, yes!" she heaved. "Make me come for you!"

The wet sound of my hard cock moving in and out of her swollen pussy filled the air. Then I felt the tightening of my balls and I thrust hard, shoving into her depths. I gasped at the release as my shaft pulsed and spewed hot sperm into her depths. She grabbed my butt and pulled me tight, impaling herself as firmly as she could, groaning her satisfaction.

I lay there for several long seconds, while she reached up and kissed me. When I felt myself soften, I pulled out. I saw her reach for something and put it between her legs, then she rolled onto her side and encouraged me to spoon up behind her. Holding my arm around her, she sighed in contentment. "Heaven is sleeping in your arms. I love you so much, Ranji."

Breathing into her jasmine-scented hair, I murmured, "I love you, too."

# # #