Starlight Gleaming Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJSkywind
TJSkywind
969 Followers

Her hands caressed my hair as she slowly rocked her hips against my mouth. "My heart sings .. for the pleasure of .. your exquisite, gentle touch," she murmured.

When her breathing eased, and tension faded from her body, I moved back in, lathing those fragile folds, caressing and sucking on those sensitive lips with my tongue and mouth. She moaned, and her body quivered, rising again toward another explosion. Swallowing as fast as I could, I did my best to drink in her essence. Circling her now prominent nubbin of joy, then alternating with long strokes up and down her succulent, swollen flesh. Whimpers escaped from her, as her hips rolled up and down, eager for the contact. When my tongue flicked the underside of her clit, she froze, gasping. Resuming my plundering, I sucked her lips into my mouth, and Cholan half sat up a moment, then fell back, rocking her pelvis faster.

"Oh, sweet Jade Goddess ... so good. I might .. I might lose my mind."

I slipped two fingers into her hot channel, and inhaled her clit, my tongue rapidly flicking the underside of the sensitive flesh.

Cholan lifted back up, grunting, her hands gripping my head. With short, firm thrusts, she moved against me. Her pussy clamped down around my fingers. Another flood gushed from her center as she cried out. After a few seconds, she pushed my head away. "No ... no more! Please!"

I sat back, pleased while she closed her legs and rolled to her side, quivering in pleasure, sucking air like a bellows. I got up and went to the kitchen, grabbing a couple of bottled waters from the fridge. Calmer, she sat up as I handed one to her. I drank half of mine. Cholan took a couple of breaths in between, and emptied her bottle in one go. I handed her the rest of mine, and she took it gratefully.

When she finished off the water, I tossed the empties into the recycle bin, and grabbed two large towels from my room. I put one onto her dresser, while she moved over. The overhead light was off, but there was enough ambient light coming in from the window, to see the large wet spot on the bed.

"Gods," she murmured. "That spot's bigger than my ass. And that's saying something."

I spread out the towel, and Cholan settled onto it, spreading her legs wide. I paused, wondering if I should say something. I knew she felt bad about her weight.

"Sir? Please, sir, don't stop now. Let me fuck for you."

Moving onto the bed, I sat on my haunches. Ran my hands over her wide thighs. As I leaned over her, Cholan's hands reached for my cock. I had lost some of my firmness. She made a worried sound, and pivoting, pushed her face into my groin. Her hot mouth inhaled me. Using both her hands on my hips to steady herself, her tongue flicked under the sensitive crown. Her eager mouth swallowed my shaft, while her tongue caressed my length. Her head bobbed a few minutes, sending me waves of pleasure. When she was satisfied I was hard enough, she moved back under me, spreading her legs, pulling and aiming my hard cock at her wet pussy. As my mushroom head touched her swollen lips, Cholan moaned, and lifting up, tried to impale herself.

"Lieutenant? I need you inside me so bad. Please, don't make me wait anymore."

Moving my hips forward, I dropped a little weight onto her. She gasped as two inches slipped in.

"Go slow, please! You're -- you're bigger than I remember."

She was as tight as I remembered. Moving slowly, I worked my cock into her sheath a little at a time. A little forward, a little back, feeling the hot, slick, muscular flesh give way, enveloping me as I penetrated her body. Little cries escaping as I worked deeper, her body tense.

"You okay, Cholan?"

"Hah, uh, yeah. Tight fit .. is all." Her hands came up, gripping my arms, her face scrunched in concentration.

"Want me to stop?"

"Oh, goddess! Don't -- don't tease me like .. that, sir," she grunted. "I need to make you feel good, make you come inside me. Ah! I think you hit bottom!"

I pushed a little more, moving my hips side to side, probing her depth.

Cholan inhaled sharply, pain crossing her face. "No! It's all I can take, sir!"

There was more than an inch to go, but I backed off a bit."I don't want to hurt you, Cholan. Let's give you a little cushion."

Leaning back, I brought her legs together, and put them over my right shoulder. Her thighs kept me from pushing too deep, and gave me the depth of penetration I craved. I resumed gently thrusting into her. The slick, hot walls of her pussy gripped me tightly, as I sawed back and forth. "How's that?"

"Wonderful," she breathed.

Within a minute or so, I could feel myself drawing up, pleasure intensifying. "I may not last, Cholan. If you want, I can try to hold it, give you more contact--"

"Fuck me," she gasped. "So .. intense!" Her hands grabbed my butt, and as I drove into her channel, she pulled me in, forcing me deeper.

Each time I reached her depths, she grunted, growing more frantic in her movements. The tightness in my loins coiled and I pumped faster.

Crying out, Cholan arched her back, shaking in rapture. Her pussy clamped down hard, released, clamped, released. Hot slickness bathed my shaft, coating my balls. With a final thrust, I pressed into her, grinding as my cock pulsed, spraying into her depths. Grunting, Cholan jerked and gripped my butt harder, grinding her pussy on my cock, determined to take me even deeper.

My cock continued twitching within her folds, and she shivered again. As the passion faded, I kissed her calf on my shoulder.

"Mmm. You feel so good," she sighed. "I want to stay right here with you, but I need you to get up, sir. I really gotta pee."

"Hmm? Oh, sure."

As soon as she had clearance, she rolled off and dashed out of the room. Getting up, I took the off the towel we used, and put down the fresh one. Gathering the wet towel, and my clothes and shoes, I took them to my room. When she was done at the toilet, I took my own turn, washed up, then returned to her bed.

Climbing over her, I pulled up the blankets around us both. Cholan settled in, facing me, her head in the crook of my arm.

"Thank you, sir." Her hand caressed my chest. "I love what you do with your mouth. I mean I really like the toy you got me, but it's so much better when there's some one to hold and share with." I felt her shiver and snuggle closer.

Kissing her gently, I smiled. "I wholeheartedly agree with you. Thank you for sharing yourself with me, Cholan." I set the alarm on my watch. "Mind if I ask a question?"

"Ask away, sir."

"Are you all right with having to wear my neckerchief? I'm pretty sure I know how you feel, but I'd like to hear it from you. Janetta didn't give you or Zinja a choice about it."

She made a pleased noise. "I feel like I've died and gone to heaven, sir. You are the best man I've ever been with. Now it's even better."

"Better? How so?"

"The neckerchief tells everyone I'm your woman, your mistress. It feels good down deep, knowing I belong to you. I know you belong to the Lieutenant first, but if you need to come inside a warm pussy, you don't even have to ask. Just bend me over the couch and do me, sir."

"I'm flattered, but I'm not usually in the habit of bending women over couches, especially without asking first."

"I know you wouldn't hurt me, that you'd take your time until I got wet enough to take you. I .. I just want you to know that I'd like it that you wanted me that much. See?"

I kissed her head, forehead, then leaned in and gave her a slow, lingering kiss.

Cholan sighed. "That's real nice, sir."

"There's something else I want to ask you. Our first time, you were barely able to take me all the way, but you did manage it. This time, you weren't able to take all of me. What's changed?"

"Just fatter, sir. I don't even eat as much as--"

"How much more weight?" I interrupted.

"Twenty pounds. I'm five foot two and yesterday I passed .. I passed two hundred pounds." I saw the shadow of her hand cover her face. "If I hit two-fifty, I'm out of the Service and I lose everything! What am I gonna do?"

I pulled her against me, holding her tightly. "That's what we're doing, Cholan. Dealing with it head on. Tired, too?"

"Ye--yeah. How did you know?" She lifted up and looked at me, surprised.

"How are you coping?" I wasn't a doctor, but we'd had a servant with a thyroid problem. That could be fixed, but first it had to be diagnosed.

"Caffeine pills ... and stim tabs."

"How many each day, Cholan?"

"Four .. no, six caffeine pills. And two stims, twice a day. I'm trying to be careful. I really am."

"You drink cahault, too. That's chocolate and coffee. Stimulating your system that much can hurt you in the long term."

"I know," she whispered, wiping at her eyes. "But she needs me. I'm her E--man. I can't let her down. I just can't."

"Have you been to the Infirmary?"

"Yes, sir. I went while you were visiting your parents. The medico, he said I was just fat, and I needed to exercise more." She sniffed again.

"A medico? They can do triage and first aid, but nothing complicated. You need to see a regular doctor, Cholan. If they give you any trouble about it, you tell me, and Janetta and I will both go down there, and make new orifices. And your officer, you know that's one of her favorite activities."

"Yeah." She giggled, her body losing some of its tension.

I gave her a squeeze. "I mean it, Cholan. Ask for a full work up, you hear? Blood, urine, and anything else the doctor needs. When's your next day off?"

"Six days. But we're swapping out both engines on the Lightning that day. And then we're back on the line again."

"That's not going to do, Cholan. It's already been going on too long. I know you have a really busy day tomorrow, but try to make time the day after. If not then, the next day at the latest. And if you need a ride, you tell me. I'm serious about this. You understand?"

"Yes, sir. I will, sir." She laid her head back down onto my chest.

I heard her sniffle. "You okay? I'm not mad at you, Cholan. If anything, I'm worried."

"No, sir. Actually, I feel better. I was just thinking how lucky I am."

"Lucky?"

"I got a good officer, I like the rest of my team, I'm the woman of a hot--looking Lieutenant, and that man -- you, sir, you care about me. Me! Fat Cholan. A man wants me for his woman, and he wants to take care of me. Is it any wonder I want you so much?"

"I take care of all of you," I reminded her.

"I know! That makes you even more special! Lieutenant Tlacotli is the best. But if you said, 'Cholan, I need you to make babies for me,' my resignation papers would be in, and my ass would be in the air for you yesterday. And I'd be the happiest woman in the world."

I laughed. "Gods above, Cholan! I remember what you told me in Tikun. Apparently you dreamed a hundred babies weren't enough. And rumor is you had that dream twice."

She snickered. "I had it three times. Pretty silly, though."

I squeezed her shoulder. "Tell me about the dream."

"I haven't a clue what it means, but I had to eat oatmeal and star fruit while wearing a white dress. And every time I finished eating a bowl, a baby plopped out from between my legs, dropping into a basket. Ixma kept telling me to quit eating that stuff because it was making me fat. But there was some strange guy in a doctor outfit and a clipboard who kept telling me I was behind, and that I needed to make more babies and make them faster. A hundred babies weren't going to be enough. And ground crews came by driving towing tractors. They put the baby baskets on carts and took them to the airfield. Silly and strange, huh?"

"Indeed," I agreed, amused. Her hair was loose, and I stroked it, enjoying the physical touching.

"I used to eat star fruit with my oatmeal as a girl while growing up in The Eastern Islands. I mean, I know how babies are made and all. But now I'm almost afraid to eat that combo, in case it's a warning from the gods. I know that's even sillier, but there it is."

"Yeah," I mumbled. Exhaustion was rushing up to claim me, whether I willed it or not. I nuzzled her hair. "Look, I'm fading here. Good night, Cholan."

"Good night, sir."

* * * * *

When my alarm went off, I realized several things at once. It wasn't my own bed, my back was sore from too hard a mattress, I was spooned up behind Cholan, my cock was hard, and I was inside her.

She gave a ragged breath, gently rocking against me. Her hand was moving between her legs. "You feel so good, sir."

"Cholan?"

"I couldn't help it, sir. I felt you get hard in your sleep. I got so wet, and all I could think about was having you stretching me, filling me." She groaned. "Now that you're awake, would you come inside me?"

"It'll have to be hard and fast. I want to get some running in before I have to get ready for work."

"I'm down with that, sir. Fuck me like there's no tomorrow."

"All right," I said, pulling out of her. "Get up on your hands and knees. It's not like bending you over a couch, but it will do."

Crouching down, her butt in the air, she grabbed both pillows and held onto them. "You say the nicest things, Lieutenant."

I lined up behind her, and pushed slowly back into her heat.

Cholan arched, moaning into the pillows. "Gawds, that's so deep!"

"I seem to remember you liked something else about this position." I smacked one bare cheek, then the other.

Surprised, she cried out, pressing back against me.

Gripping her hips, I drove into her slick center. Her nether lips strained around my shaft, pulled in with each thrust, drawn out with my withdrawal. The leverage wasn't enough, so I rose up behind her and grabbing her shoulders, leaned over and slammed into her sodden cavity. Grunting became yelling as I pounded into her, giving her flank another hard smack. Then she screamed into her pillow, her pussy squeezing and gushing around me. Shoving roughly into her, I felt my balls tighten. Growling, I emptied myself into her. Each time I sprayed into her womb, my nuts hurt. I was still breathing hard from the release, and thankfully the orgasm ended quickly. Carefully, I moved back, withdrawing. Her dark, swollen vulva slowly began to close, dribbling out our juices.

Cholan's legs slid down. Still breathing hard, she said, "It feels like you're still inside me. Now that's a wake up call."

On the floor, I leaned over and kissed her cheek, patting her butt affectionately. I glanced at my watch. "I'll be back in about half an hour."

"Have a good run, sir."

In my room, I slipped on fresh shorts, tee-shirt, socks, and my deck shoes. I did my stretches in front of the house, set my timer, and began my jog. Half an hour later, I was back in front of the house, having completed at least twenty minutes of running full out. I stretched again, walked for a couple minutes, then went inside.

Cholan was at the stove, in a night shirt and apron, cooking some pan bread and potatoes. When I came around the counter, I noted with amusement that her night shirt barely covered her lower cheeks.

Pulling a bottle of water from the fridge, I drank half, then leaned in and kissed her neck with my wet, cool lips, then patted her bare butt affectionately. She shivered.

"What are you doing, Cholan?"

"Enjoying you touching me. And, I'm cooking you breakfast before you go to work."

"You didn't need to do that. I could have easily grabbed something from the Cafeteria on my way in. And you have to be at the hangar in six hours. You should be getting more sack time, not doing this."

"I wanted to, sir," she replied, turning to face me. "I'm not a great cook, but I do okay in the kitchen. Zinja and Ixma are much better, and besides, they like doing it, so I let them. But I wasn't going to pass up on this chance to cook for you."

"I'd hug you, but right now I'm all sweaty and I don't want to stink up your nightshirt."

"It'll wash, and so will you, sir. I'll take that hug and a kiss, too."

Hunkering down, I drew her in, and held her tight, while I locked on and explored her mouth. Cholan held on and explored me right back. When we broke, I caressed her face. "Thank you, Cholan. That was very nice."

"Oh, any time, sir," she whispered, her eyes affectionate.

With a whistle, I showered, and got dressed for work.

We didn't have a real table, but she had the chair pulled up to the breakfast bar. A full cup of cahault, and a plate, with pan bread, fruit spread, eggs and diced potatoes, all hot and ready when I came out. And she had my thermos filled.

I saw that she didn't have a plate of her own. I got up, retrieved a plate and silverware for her, and cut a section of pan bread onto her plate.

"Lieutenant? What are you doing, sir?"

"You went to all this trouble. I want some company while I eat."

"But I--"

I turned to face her, my tone firm. "Don't, Cholan. Don't even start. You are looking at a really long shift ahead of you. You are stressing your body with stimulants. I won't have you skipping meals, too. If you don't have an ulcer or pass out from hunger, it'll be something worse. You need sleep and food. So when I leave here, you are going back to bed, you hear me?"

"Yes, sir," she answered quietly.

Setting her plate next to mine, I dished off a portion of my eggs and potatoes for her before pulling up a chair for her to sit next to me. I patted the seat and she sat down.

I took a bite. The bread was pretty good. She just sat there. I put down my fork.

In a gentler voice, I asked, "Why aren't you eating? You aren't allergic to any of this, are you?"

She shook her head.

"Good. Eat breakfast with me, please."

Her lips quivered. "What if .. what if they don't find anything wrong with me? What if it's just me being a fat girl?"

I took her hand, kissed and held it. "Whatever the tests say, you, your officer, and I will deal with it. You aren't alone here, Cholan. Tomorrow or the day after, I want to hear that you saw a doctor, not a medico, and if you don't, I will want to know why. You told me this morning that you really liked the fact that I take care of you. But I cannot do it alone. I need your participation. You matter, Cholan Yakalme. Take care of yourself, because you believe you are worthy of that care. I believe you are worth it.

"But there's more. Skipping meals do not fix anything, and actually makes any weight issue worse. You think by starving yourself you'll lose weight. It doesn't work that way. Your body will think there's no food, so it converts some of what you eat into fat. If you aren't hungry, don't eat. But don't skip meals because you are trying to lose weight. All that does is increase your overall hunger, you lose some water weight, and you stress your body."

Her face lowered, tears spilled from her eyes.

I brushed her cheeks, wiping away both of the wet trails. "Now I'm going to remind you that if you are tired and hungry, it might affect your work. You are an important part of your officer's flight crew. She depends on you to take good care of her aircraft, so that she has the best chance of survival in combat. Rest when you can and no skipping of meals. Are we clear?"

"Yes, sir." She wiped her eyes, ashamed to look at me.

"Cholan? Did you know that about not eating? What that does to you?"

"No, sir."

"Yes, you have a weight issue. We are here to help and support you. But I never, never think of you as 'Fat Cholan.' You made a first rate breakfast. Please share it with me."

She nodded. "Thank you, sir."

"You know, when we're alone, you can call me Ranji. I wouldn't mind."

"I .. uh, better not. I'm your woman, but you're the Lieutenant's man first. Besides, I'm enlisted and you're an officer. It wouldn't be right."

"Your choice," I told her.

We ate quickly, and checking the time, saw that I had to leave or be late. I gave Cholan a quick kiss, thanked her again for breakfast, then hustled out the door.

TJSkywind
TJSkywind
969 Followers
123456...8