Starlight Gleaming Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the only cock I ever want inside me," she husked. "Yours and yours alone. Do you hear me, Ranji? You are such a shitload of complication, but I know I'm no princess either."

Holding herself up by her arms, she began thrusting vigorously, enveloping my hard shaft over and over within her slick folds.

"No. Not a princess," I agreed, grunting at the sensations. "But you are Lady Tlacotli of House Tlacotli ... officer and Warrior, brave, strong, deadly ... and the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I love you, Janetta. You fill my heart with joy."

Her face suddenly had such vulnerability at that moment, and then surprise. "Oh, gods! I'm ... coming! Coming on you! Ranji! Oh, Ranji!" Gasping, she ground herself hard against my sex, fully engulfing my cock within her inner sanctum as her muscles pulsed along my length. "So good," she moaned.

My hands hefted her swinging breasts and squeezed. I said to her in Nahuatl, "I love you, Janetta."

"I love you, too," she whispered, then shivered as another tremor wracked her body.

When she calmed down some, she grinned and resumed her thrusting. With the edge off, the emphasis was on prolonging the intimate contact. For long minutes, we stared lovingly at each other while she worked her hips over mine, the only sound was our heavy breathing and the wet movement of our bodies joined in union.

"I could watch you all day," I grunted. "You feel incredible, even with the condom. But I love the look on your face. So erotic, so beautiful."

"Are you going to come for me?" she asked at last, grinding her mons against my pubic bone. Lifting my hands, she put them onto her breasts and I began to squeeze and roll them.

"I will try."

"But you'd prefer to be a little bit more active, wouldn't you?"

"It would probably help," I admitted.

Grabbing my arms, she tilted over. Gripping her waist, I rolled with her. With the change in position, I planted my arms to keep the weight off her and took over the thrusting. Janetta wrapped her legs around my hips.

"Being on my back still feels like surrender. But with you, it doesn't matter to me because I trust you. You make me feel safe. Do you understand? You are my man. You and no other."

I nodded. "You love me. And I love you."

"It was difficult the nights in the hospital when you weren't there, but I knew you were taking care of us – not just me, but Zinja, Cholan, and Ixma, too. Doing your best to keep all of us together."

"Right now, I'm doing .. my best to get us to come together."

Janetta snickered, then began using her legs to pull me in with each downward thrust. "Come on, Ranji. Fuck me. Pound me until I see stars. I want you to come inside me."

Picking up the pace, we moved together. Faster and faster. Janetta bounced under me with each slap of my hips, driving my shaft down into her open cavity. Each time I pressed into her, she rose to meet me, eager to take me back into her steamy center. At her urging, I thrust harder, deeper, faster, and she kept pace, desire and passion a flame rising to consume us both.

"That's it. Ride me. Give it to me. Yes, so good!"

Love and lust filled her face. As I pounded into her, Janetta's eyes suddenly rolled up and she yelled, madly bucking against me. Again I felt a new gush of slickness coat the length of her inner passageway as she came on my hard shaft.

Probing more for depth, she moaned and writhed until the tremors passed.

Reaching up, she wiped away the sweat from my brow, then her own. "You still haven't come, have you. Gods, Ranji. I am your woman. Come inside me. Come for me."

"All right," I nodded, lifting off of her. When we separated, there was a smacking sound as her nether lips tried to hang onto my cock. "Let's try it with me from behind you."

"Okay," she grinned. "Sounds like fun!"

Once I lifted off, Janetta quickly turned over onto her hands and knees. Then she lowered her head and arms onto the bed.

I looked at her gaping pussy, open and waiting for me, her pubic hair and thighs soaked with her fluids. Crouching over her, I lined up and slid smoothly back into her depths.

Janetta grunted. "Oh, fuck, Ranji! You are really deep now. It feels like you're knocking on the door to my womb."

My hands gripped her shoulders, holding her down. Feeling her tight sheath around me, I thrust firmly into her heated depths, encasing my hard length within her snug, slick flesh. Probing vigorously, in no time, my hips began slamming into her butt. Janetta cried out as I took her. Over and over. Parting her, opening her up, again and again.

Then I began to hammer into her. As I speared into her molten center, at last I could feel a tingling, deep in my balls. Janetta cried out, her arms flailing about, but I held her down, keeping her in place while I rammed my shaft into her intimate core. Plunging in, burying myself balls deep within her body. Closer and closer I felt the tension build.

As I neared the edge, I pulled her up so that my belly covered her sweaty back, vigorously pumping into her, probing her inner sanctum. One hand reached under and rubbed her clit while the other grabbed her breast and squeezed. Hard.

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed, bucking underneath me. "Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Then she screamed again as I felt her tight walls grip my length. Clasp and release, clasp and release. As if in answer to her milking, my cock swelled and began pulsing within her. Gripping her tight, I pushed as deep as I could, grunting while I unloaded within her. Janetta shivered, heaving for air.

It seemed a long time we remained there, joined together, both of us sweating, hearts hammering. Slowly, with each breath, our bodies relaxed. I moved a fraction of an inch, and Janetta gasped as her muscular, wet sheath suddenly pulsated along my shaft again.

"Oh, gods," she muttered.

I kissed the back of her neck, then licked her earlobe and jawline. Janetta whimpered.

"Downstairs, when you were chewing out Doyya," I told her, "I was so happy to hear all the love in your words. But you should know that I believe I am the lucky one. Lucky and blessed, because I have you, here, right now. You really are the most beautiful woman in the world, Janetta Tlacotli."

She shivered again. "No more words, Ranji, or you'll make me cry. And what I want right now is to just enjoy every precious second of feeling you hard and deep within me while you hold me in your big, strong arms."

"All right," I agreed.

She turned so that we could kiss. Passionate, yet with an underlying satisfaction as we basked in the afterglow while still intimately joined.

I heard the door open quietly and feet moving on the carpet. I glanced up at Calia. "It's five after ten," she said quietly.

"Oh, gods," Janetta heaved. "I feel like a limp noodle. You didn't just knock at my insides, Ranji. You fucking battered the door off the frame. You'd .. better pull out. Gotta get dressed and go. Not fair to leave without you saying goodbye to Zinja and Cholan."

I pulled out slowly. Janetta rolled over and wiped the sweat from her face. I looked at the open cavity between her legs – ruddy, soaked, and battered, revealing her innermost sanctuary. Saw her shiver with an aftershock. Sexiest image ever!

Janetta blinked in surprise as she looked at the bed. "Look at all those wet spots. That all came from me?"

"Must have. All my mess is contained," I grinned, pointing to my half-hard, encased cock.

Calia reached down and carefully removed the condom. Janetta narrowed her eyes, watching her intently.

Crawling off the bed, I kept an ear on the conversation as I grabbed my duffle. Tossed in in three changes of clothing. Then I searched the dirty pile for my keys, lanyard, and weapon.

"Do you want some of this?" Calia asked her, holding out the full condom.

"What do you mean?"

"I intend to smear his seed on my breasts and on Ixma's. Do you want some, too?"

"All right," Janetta answered, eying her steadily. "Just as long as it's clearly understood that he is mine. I share him because I want to, not because I have to. When he's here, I always have first choice, and this bedroom is his and mine."

Calia leaned over and dribbled out a line of semen across Janetta's breasts. Janetta smeared the sticky goo into her skin, her eyes staring at Calia.

"Ranji Kandikan is my lord and my master. I am his to do with as he wills. I freely acknowledge your place as his woman. I will serve you and this household with same respect and honor as if you were his wife."

Janetta blinked in surprise, glancing at me thoughtfully.

Calia continued. "But he also loves Ixma, Zinja, Cholan, and me. I already love Ixma and his daughters. It would please him that we get along. You are Mistress of this house. I give you my word that I will act to promote the harmony and welfare of this household. I may not always agree with your decisions, but I will respect your right as the Mistress to make them. To do any different would betray my lord, and that I cannot do."

"I'm not much on propriety," Janetta replied. "But I like honesty. And courage. I accept your pledge, Calia."

Unbuttoning her blouse, keeping her gaze on Janetta, Calia smeared her own breasts. "Would you prefer I call you Captain? Mistress? or do you prefer Lady Tlacotli?"

"Oh. Uh, Captain is fine."

Ixma, dressed in a class-B uniform, appeared at the door. "You're both still naked?"

Janetta jumped up and forgoing underwear, she snagged her flight suit, quickly stepping into it and zipping up.

Calia went to Ixma, and before she could say anything, unbuttoned the top two buttons, and rubbed some goo onto Ixma's chest.

Wide-eyed and perplexed, Ixma stared at her. "Calia, we don't have time for that. We gotta go! We're already late!"

Calia whispered something, and Ixma's face changed. "Oh. Well, that's okay then. But I hope there's enough for Mama and Cholan. Now if we don't hurry, we won't have time to stop at the Naval hospital!"

My duffle fairly packed, I opened my wallet and dug out the Bank of Atlantis credit card, handing it to Janetta.

She took it, read it, and gave me a black look. "Atlantis? Ranji, what the –"

"Don't ask. I was told to do it. Just keep it safe for me until I return, okay?"

Janetta nodded grimly, slipping into her breast pocket and zipping it closed.

Hopping into a fresh pair of underwear, I rapidly pulled on my sole remaining clean class-B uniform. Janetta took her Talon from her dresser and slipped it into her waist pocket.

"There's a shoulder harness and holster in the closet. Feel free to use it," I told her. Socks and shoes went on as fast as I could manage.

"Later. Not now." Janetta quickly brushed out her hair, then re-seated her jaguar hair clasp.

"If you don't like it, or it doesn't fit, get one from the Commissary that does fit." Standing up, I went to the closet and grabbed my flight jacket. It was warm outside, but most military transports got near freezing in the cargo area when at the higher altitudes. Anyone not flight crew was cargo.

"Ranji?"

I stopped and looked at Janetta. "Gods above, you are so beautiful."

"Come back, please."

"I'll do my best." I slipped my arms around her and she did the same to me, trying to sear the image into our memories.

Janetta shook her head. "No, I mean it. Be careful. I feel alive when I fly. But loving you and you loving me makes living worthwhile. So if you don't come back, I will come looking for you." Then she grimaced, shifting her legs apart. "Holy gods above! You worked me over good. I'm going to be sore for days."

Moving back to my dresser, I buckled on my pistol, then grabbed my satchel and duffle bag. "Regrets?"

"None at all!" she quipped, walking out the door with me. "I've never come five times with anyone before. No, I will feel that ache, remember what you did giving it to me, and I will be glad of it."

As we descended the stairs, Sowitwee met us. "The others are already in your ChoCac, Lieutenant." He nodded at Janetta. "Captain."

Hustling out the door, I saw Calia and Nariya in the cargo area. Ixma was in the rear with the girls tucked safely in their seats. Sowitwee climbed into the cargo bay and pulled the door closed. He settled back, wrapping his arms around his wife.

Janetta fumbled for her keys, then exasperation plain on her face, she stared up at the roof over the doorway. "House computer! Lock the doors!"

"Doors locked," came the answer.

"Whoo-hoo!" Hopping into the front passenger seat, Janetta had a huge grin on her face. "I've never had a house computer before. It locks doors and stuns intruders. Nice place, Kandikan. I wonder what else it does?"

"Please, check it out while I'm gone. You, Calia, and I have full administrator access. Calia will show you how to log in and get you established later."

I flipped the power on and the ChoCac hummed to life. I backed up and entered the street. Some house lights were still on, but aside from the street lamps, the neighborhood was quiet.

As we left the residential section, we sometimes passed pedestrians, but we also saw more vehicles. Those stupid wooden wagons that were once everywhere were steadily disappearing.

Ixma hummed quietly to Mina and Sisi. As we made our was across the base, Janetta took my hand.

Naturally, that's when the battered woman suddenly ran out from behind a building, uniform torn and arms flailing. The AI reacted quicker than I did, turning and controlling the braking. Still, the vehicle bumped her and knocked her flying backward. She landed hard.

Almost before I could react, three men in hoods and dark clothing halted in the headlights, two brandishing knives. As one, they turned and ran.

Janetta and I both hopped out. I hurried to the prone woman. Janetta shouted, "Halt, or I'll shoot!"

They didn't stop. Janetta fired three shots in rapid succession. I was sure I heard at least one distant cry before they ran around the building.

While I checked her over, Sowitwee and Calia joined me. "Get a blanket from the back," Calia ordered, and Sowitwee left.

Getting my flashlight from under the front seat, I held the light while Calia examined her. From what she'd said before, she was better trained than either Sowitwee or myself.

"How is she?"

"Unconscious." Calia lifted her eyelids and looked into them. "Possible concussion. Multiple bruising about the face, arms, and hands. Some of these are knife wounds. None too deep, fortunately. Some vaginal bleeding. Several bad scrapes from where she skidded on the street." Calia felt along her body for anything out of place or for any hidden wounds. "Nothing appears to be broken. Let's get her wrapped up in the blanket. She should be taken to the hospital, Ranji. She could be bleeding internally."

Janetta returned from her quick search down the alley. "They're gone."

"Let's do it." Reaching down, I lifted her up. Sowitwee and Calia climbed in, then helped pull her inside. Keeping her wrapped in the heavy blanket, Calia cradled our unknown passenger, whispering soothing words to her.

I hopped into the driver seat, and Janetta got in beside me. I started driving again.

Ixma asked, "Is she going to be okay?"

"Don't know, Ixma. We're taking her to the hospital. AI, call 945 Dispatch." We sped toward the naval base.

"Calling 945 Dispatch," intoned the vaguely male computer voice. "Is this an emergency?"

"Yes!" I barked.

"Engaging warning lights." Yellow, blue, and red lights suddenly flickered from the back window and the front grill.

Two rings and, "Dispatch. Corporal Starret here. Please identify yourself."

"Kandikan here, Starret. Where are you right now?"

"We're at the airfield, sir, waiting for you. The whole Air Security team is here, with Lieutenant Lovyanchiti and Sergeant Chita, sir. You are our commander. We're here to give you a proper send off."

"I'm on the way to the Naval hospital right now with an injured woman. Identity unknown. Field corporal. Ground Service. Attacked by three assailants near Squadron Row. AI, send the exact coordinates to Starret's vehicle."

"AI communication link established. Sending. Location coordinates transfer confirmed," the computer replied.

"One injured, and inbound to Naval hospital, ER entrance. Assault location confirmed, Lieutenant," Starret acknowledged.

"One, possibly two of the assailant were wounded while escaping," Janetta added. "Targets hit by fleshettes."

"One or more suspects possibly wounded. XO and one cruiser heading to the attack site to follow up with Ground Security. We are now inbound to your destination. Do you copy, Lieutenant?"

"I copy you inbound. Kandikan out."

"Starret out. Tac Seventeen clear."

"How's she doing back there?" I called out.

"Still unconscious," Calia answered. "Pulse thready. She's in shock. Keeping her wrapped in the blanket."

I slowed down as we approached the gates. A marine guard waved at us.

"Security problem here?" he asked, flashing his light at my face.

"Kandikan, Senior Lieutenant." I held up my lanyard. "In the back, we have an unknown victim of assault in immediate need of medical attention."

He scanned it, flashed a light at the back, then motioned for the barricade to lift. "Clear the gate! Let him through."

Moments later, I pulled into the Emergency Entrance of the Naval hospital. I got out and opened up the cargo door in the back.

"You don't have time to check her in, Ranji," Janetta said, sliding over. "Let Calia do that. I'll get us parked and meet you upstairs. Go say goodbye, then we have to haul ass out of here."

"All right." I lifted her into my arms, Calia keeping close.

Sowitwee kissed his wife, then clambered out after us. "Stay with Corporal Ixma and the Captain, Nariya. I will see you in the morning." Then he slammed the back door and hurried after us.

"Corporal! What are you doing?" I asked him.

On the receiving dock, I headed to the large, wide, double-doors and bright lights. Sowitwee and Calia rushed ahead and held the doors open for us.

"Helping, sir. I will keep watch on Lady Calia. Make sure she gets home safe."

"All right. Thank you!" I sat the woman down into a chair.

Sowitwee hollered for help. Calia sat beside her, keeping her upright. Looking at me, she raised her eyebrows. "Go, my lord! We'll take care of this! You must hurry!"

A single look between us was all we needed. Hustling over to the elevators, I escaped the growing mayhem.

Once upstairs, I walked briskly down the hall to the room Cholan and Zinja shared.

Opening the door, the marine inside stopped me, his pistol barrel poking my ribs. Then he recognized me. Apologizing, he moved aside. The other marine put away his own weapon.

Looking at them with concern, I asked, "Has there been a problem?"

The corporal shook his head. "Lieutenant Terapan's orders. Since the attack on you this morning, sir."

"Very good. Please pass my gratitude to your officer. Your diligence is appreciated."

"Aye, aye, sir."

Both women were asleep.

I went over to Zinja first, checking her over. The tall, lean woman breathed slow and deep. Part of her face sagged, no doubt from where they'd removed the dentures and jaw insert. Caressing her forehead, I whispered, "Hey, Farm Girl. I came to kiss you goodbye before I leave."

She didn't stir, so I tried again, to the same result. "Get better, Farm Girl. I love you." I kissed her lips gently, then stood up.

Cholan sat up slowly, wiping sleep from her eyes. "Lieutenant? What's going on?"

I moved over to her bed. "My orders came, Cholan. I'm in the air in less than an hour. I came to say goodbye."

"Oh," was all she said. Then she shook her head sadly.

"A lot has happened. Anton was shot tonight –"