Starlight Gleaming Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJSkywind
TJSkywind
979 Followers

Calia was right. It takes hope to have a children, and they give hope in return. Very soon, I would have to stop putting off Calia's request for a child of her own. I owed her that. After my return, I resolved.

When the girls were done with the sink, I shaved, brushed my own teeth, and put on a fresh shirt and neckerchief. While I cleaned myself up, I explained to the two women that for the next night or two, I'd be checking out potential living quarters.

"Let us come with you," Calia suggested. "You should have a woman's feedback, Ranji. We sometimes have different priorities, you know."

I certainly couldn't argue with that. "What about the girls?"

"They can come with us," Calia replied. "Corporal Sowitwee and Anton can stay here and make sure your Second has someone to give her a hand if she needs it."

"Are you coming back tonight?" Ixma inquired.

"Probably not," I admitted.

Both women drew closer to me.

"Say hello to my Mama for me, sir," Ixma said, reaching out, running her hand along my arm.

"You and the girls aren't coming for a visit?"

"No. We already went by this afternoon," Ixma explained. "These late nights aren't good for the girls. They need regular meals and a regular schedule with plenty of sleep for growing bodies. The sooner their lives resume a regular routine, the better."

Calia gave her an approving look. Ixma, pleased at her support, straightened up a bit more.

"All right, Little Mama," I grinned. "I defer to your expertise."

They both moved in then, wrapping their arms around me, one under each arm. "We will miss you," Calia said, breathing along my neck.

Ixma rubbed my chest, then let her hand descend, tracing the outline of my crotch. "We will really miss you. A lot." She looked up at me. "We both love you and we love making love to you, as often as you will let us. You know that, right?"

"I surely do, Ixma." I laughed and kissed them both. For several minutes we stood there, enjoying the comfort that touching and holding each other provided.

I was going to give Ixma my stunner for protection, but then remembered I'd given it to Styen when he left with the freighter full of refugees. I needed to get a replacement. Two, I amended: one for me and one to leave at home for their protection.

* * * * *

On the way to the Naval hospital, Sowitwee dozed.

Interestingly, I noticed that some of the on-duty marines standing guard at the hospital gate nodded to us. I returned their acknowledgment.

Once inside the hospital itself, I suggested we stop by the gift shop, and gave Sowitwee a twenty-credit note. I knew he hadn't been paid yet since all this chaos began, and that Finance had yet to free his account. "You love your wife, right? So don't argue about the money. Just get something nice for her."

He looked at me, his face full of emotion. "Thank you, sir."

I browsed and bought chocolate samplers for Janetta, Zinja, and Cholan.

When we were done shopping, I sent Sowitwee upstairs while I checked on the status of Rilli and Meba. Both were stable, and on learning their room number, I swung by for a visit.

They were in an open ward with dozens of other beds filled with people recovering from various mishaps and surgeries.

I didn't know Meba right away, but once I saw her, I did recognize her. The black eye and bruises on her face and neck disturbed me.

Rilli was worse. Her face was in a brace like Cholan's, and one eye was completely covered. Her arm was in a cast supported by a sling, and her mid-section was also bandaged. She appeared to be asleep.

"Lieutenant," Meba acknowledged quietly, her voice hoarse. "Four visitors in one day. I didn't know so many people cared."

I smiled. "Four is pretty good all right. I won't stay long, Corporal. I just wanted to check in and see how you are doing."

Trying to stretch a bit, she winced. "Bruises mostly, two cracked ribs. Still hurts to pee. But I'm fit enough I'm being discharged tomorrow for light duty only, no lifting. Rilli will be in here for a while, though. Three teeth knocked out, fractured jaw, fractured arm, and they had to remove her spleen. They're not sure about her eye yet." Meba laughed bitterly. "Both of us were supposed to be in Capisco today, but after the sergeants were done, neither one of us needed the trip."

Meaning that the beatings had caused spontaneous abortions. "Any complications?"

She shrugged. "They are doing a check before I leave, but not as far as I know. Corporal Trank said that you had them both flogged. Is that right, sir?"

"Twenty strokes each. They also were supposed to get demoted two grades and sixty days in the stockade, but I was overridden. But they did get the lashes. I witnessed it myself."

Meba smiled faintly in satisfaction. "Thank you, sir. No one's ever done that for me before. Made them pay like that, I mean. Your Corporal Trank said you were getting us buses, to keep us safe, to and from work. Is that for real?"

"It is. We did the first run tonight. Thirty one passengers. We expect the number of riders to grow. There's interest and support from the Ground Service as well. If it helps enforce the Unit Protection Orders, I will do everything I can to make this happen."

I had expected the news to cheer her up, but it didn't. "Is there something wrong, Meba? If there's something out of line, I'd like to know. Maybe I can help."

She hesitated, then said, "A Captain Tonca from Air Security came by this afternoon. He suggested that we had mis-identified our attackers."

"Not possible," I told her. "There are two Air Security witnesses to your assault, and they identified both of them to me. They won't recant, I assure you. They work for me."

Meba didn't look convinced.

"All right. Well, you have my wishes on a speedy recovery for you both, Corporal. Do you have anyone coming by to pick you up?"

She shook her head.

I wrote down my number on a piece of paper, and beside it, Sergeant Chita's number. "Give us a call when you get discharged. Someone from our unit will come by to pick you up."

She looked surprised. "Sir?"

"Walking several rads with cracked ribs isn't a pleasant task. Trust me, I know how much it hurts." I paused to let the next words sink in. "I am one of your officers. I take care of my people. You are mine, Corporal, so I will do my best to take care of you, too. Good night."

She just stared at me as she laid back on her pillow, my card clutched in her hand.

I went back to Reception. Three thousand credits wasn't much of an expense with the funds I had. Meba would heal in time, but Rilli could actually end up mustered out due to her injuries. I remembered her fear of her father and uncle. She was no longer pregnant, but getting mustered out early and returning to a difficult home life was something I could help her avoid. I paid the credits for her to be fully healed using the nano-technology.

Then, because of the visit by Air Security Captain Tonca, I hired two armed marines to keep watch on the Corporals. I made sure they had my contact information. The corporals were to only have contact with medical staff and from members of the 917th Logistics and Supply or from the 945th Auditing and Security Oversight.

When the marines arrived, I escorted them to where the Corporals were assigned. "Any other visitors have to be cleared with me first. No exceptions, even if they are an officer. And you make sure your relief knows this, too. Any questions, give me a call. Day or night. Understood?"

"Aye, aye, sir."

Meba stared at me.

"You are mine. I protect my own," I repeated to her.

After I was done, I sent an email to Marine Lieutenant Terapan, letting him know about the situation, including Captain Tonca. The Naval hospital appeared to be his assignment, and I felt he should be aware of further possible interference that might come.

* * * * *

Upstairs, I entered the room assigned to Janetta and the others. The marines on guard checked me out. Sowitwee was curled up with his wife, Nariya, on her bed, whispering quietly to her. Zinja and Janetta were both asleep as well. Cholan was awake, however, and I immediately noticed the brace around her jaw was missing.

"Hey!" I exclaimed in delight, running my fingers along her cheek. I tried to be quiet but I was also excited about this development. "This is good news! Does this mean you can eat solid food now?"

"Soft foods only right now, and only a little bit, until I get used to eating again," Cholan answered quietly, blushing at the touch. "My jaw still hurts to talk, but it feels so good to have it off."

"Here, this one's for you." I handed her the wrapped box of chocolates. "Let me set these next to Zinja and Janetta, and I'll be right back."

She made an excited noise as she opened up the box. She inhaled the fragrant, sweet scents, then looked at the lid for the list of what the confection contained. Selecting one, she popped it into her mouth, chewing slowly, groaning in appreciation. After several days of liquid diet – and hospital food at that – it had to taste heavenly.

I sat down next to her. Chewing another sweet, she moved her computer aside and leaned against me, sighing happily.

Putting my arm around her, I gave her a kiss. "I'm happy you are better, Cholan. I really am."

She smiled and gave me a gentle kiss in return. "I love you, Lieutenant."

"Ranji?" came Janetta's groggy voice.

Cholan grinned, pushing me away. "Go to her. She needs you."

Moving to Janetta, I reached down, caressing her hair. "Hello, my love. I expected you to be awake. What's going on?"

She turned to face me, remaining on her stomach. "Slipped and fell getting out of the fucking nutrient tank this afternoon. Pulled a damn groin muscle. Really hurts to walk. Took a pain reliever that didn't touch the pain, but it sure fucked me up. I hurt and can't really sit up without getting dizzy. Can't spread my legs 'cause it hurts even worse to move 'em. The session tomorrow is supposed to heal it, but until then, I'm not only miserable, but I want to feel you inside me, and I'm pissed I cant do anything about it."

"That's awful, Janetta!"

"That's what I'm saying!" she snapped. Then, "Sorry, Ranji. Not your fault." She looked past me to Cholan. "Give me a kiss, then give her some attention, Ranji. She'd like that. When you are done, crawl in beside me and hold me because I need to feel your arms around me."

"All right, my beautiful, brave warrior." Leaning in, I cupped her face and kissed her, long and gentle. And I smelt the familiar scent of oranges from her. Breathing deep, I kissed her again. "You smell so good, Janetta."

"Huh. Yeah. Was a good day 'fore I hurt myself." She closed her eyes. "Dizzy. Wanted more of last night ..."

Cholan spoke up. "She's been like that since the nurse gave her the pill. Fading in and out. I think they need to use a different pain med for her. She still hurts but makes it so she doesn't care or at least complain about it. Grab a condom while you're there, sir?"

Standing up, I raised my eyebrows at her.

"I don't know if I can," she admitted, flushing. "But I'd like to try."

I picked one from the box on Janetta's table. "Marines?"

"Back in an hour, sir?" ventured the corporal.

Pulling out my wallet, I handed him three five-credit notes. "Make it two, and lunch is on me."

"Yes, sir!" he grinned.

As he left, I turned off three of the four banks of lights, then went to Janetta's closet. Removing my neckerchief and most of my clothes, I was soon down to my shirt and underwear. As I approached Cholan, I unclipped the holster from my belt, setting it on the roll-around table beside Janetta's bed.

Hearing a sharp feminine gasp, both of us turned. Sowitwee and Nariya, under the sheet, kissing as they faced each other, her thigh over his hip, slowly moving together.

Cholan grinned at them, then at me. She removed her hospital gown. Her lower ribs were still wrapped in tight bandages, acting like a tight corset for her large breasts. Laying down, she scooted back against the bed rail, patting the mattress in invitation.

I handed her the condom and crawled in beside her. I moved until my face was level with hers. For several minutes, long and pleasant, we kissed. As arousal grew, our hands ventured and mouths roamed. Eventually I moved down. Her nipples were covered, so my fingers found her wet, lower lips, and Cholan drew in a deep breath.

"Oh, yes," she hissed, rubbing her mound against my hand. "Oh, that feels so good! Mmm."

While my tongue brushed and flicked along her neck, Cholan wiggled and squirmed, gasping in delight. Exploring her center, my fingers caressed her soft folds, then pressed into her growing heat, before moving back up to her hidden nubbin of joy. Rocking her hips with more urgency, she clutched my hand, holding me at her center.

"Oh, sweet Jade goddess, you feel so good. Oh, yeah!"

Sometimes my fingers slipped past her outer lips, exploring her opening core. Cholan huffed and whimpered as she picked up the pace. Suddenly grabbing my hand, she ground her mons against it. Body quivering, she gushed liquid heat that spilled over my fingers and doused her thighs and the mattress. Then just as quickly, she pushed me away, clamping her legs closed while she gasped for air.

Getting up, I flicked off the last light, triggering the pair of night lights along the wall. At a shelf, I retrieved a pair of large towels. Opening one up, I told her to lift up, then slid it under her.

"We aren't done yet, are we?" she asked.

"Not hardly. Scoot down some more. That's about right." I moved to the end of the bed, and leaning over, pushed open her legs.

"Oh, no, sir. I don't–"

"Cholan!"

"Sir?"

"This isn't just for you. I like doing it. Now spread your legs for me."

Amazement and love filled her face. "Spreading for you, sir. Oh, my sweet Jade goddess, you're making my toes curl. Ah! Oh, I love you! I – oooh!"

I licked and kissed my way to her opening flower, moving closer, then around her dripping center, and closer again. Teasing her, building anticipation. When my tongue finally laved the edges of her soft petals, she whimpered as her legs jerked. Her clit was fatter, standing more prominent at the top of her swollen, darkened vulva.

Lapping up her flowing juices and probing deep with my oral digit, sometimes I lightly kissed her folds or just passed a hot breath over sensitive skin, causing Cholan to groan. Slowly she rolled her hips as I plundered her open cavity, her hands caressing my hair.

Then I slipped in two fingers, turning until I caressed the soft spongy bit just past her pubic bone. She gasped and humped harder, yet slower, with more intent to each thrust. Then arching, she turned and pulled her pillow to her face and screamed, muffling her release as her swollen sex pulsed and gushed for a second time. Reaching up with my mouth, I flicked her erect nubbin at the top of her quivering lips several times, then sucked on it directly. Cholan froze, holding her breath for long seconds. Then she bucked hard once, froze for several seconds, then bucked hard a second time before her quivering, leaking tunnel began opening and closing around my fingers.

Breathing heavily, she finally pushed me away before rolling to her side and curling into a ball, whimpering as tremors wracked her small, chubby frame. Moving up onto the bed, I slid behind her and drew her into my arms, wrapping my body around hers.

Clutching my arms tightly, she whispered, "Can I be yours forever?"

Kissing her head, I nuzzled her ear. "You already are, Cholan."

"I want you inside me so bad, but I don't think I can. My ribs and my jaw ache just from what we did and –"

"It's okay. You are still healing. Besides, I loved making you come for me."

She turned around in my arms, then leaned up to kiss me. "You made me come good. I want to make you feel good, too, Lieutenant."

Caressing her face, I kissed her gently, yet thoroughly. "Love is give and take. Sometimes we take more, sometimes we give more. It's all good, Cholan."

"I really want to please you," she sighed. "Maybe I could use my hands on you?"

"Or you could let me take care of him," Zinja offered from across the room. "I promised the Lieutenant a nice blowjob, and if he's interested, I would like to give it to him."

Cholan looked at her in surprise. "I thought you were asleep."

"I was," Zinja replied. "But the smell of sex and all the grunting woke me up. So what do you say, Cholan? Let me have my turn?"

She looked into my eyes thoughtfully. Then she grinned, patting my chest. "She's your woman, too." Leaning up, she kissed me. "Thank you for loving me, Lieutenant."

"My pleasure, too, Cholan." I gave her another slow kiss. "Besides, I will get you eventually. Couches, Cholan."

Biting her lower lips, she looked at me hungrily and moaned. "That's so hot. I can't wait to come for you."

Taking a slow breath and giving herself a shake, she slipped the hospital gown back on and pulled up her blanket, laying on her side. "Go to Zinja. I'm going to watch. See if I can learn anything."

I moved to Zinja's bed. "Are you sure about this?"

She scooted back, making room for me. "Shoulder aches a bit, but my mouth is just fine. They did some of the work up today, but the nano-treatment isn't starting until tomorrow." Her brown eyes were full of emotion. "Thank you for the healing, Lieutenant. I don't–"

"It's all good, Farm Girl. We're family now."

Grinning, she patted the thin mattress. "Right here, sir. Lay down beside me and I will make you feel good."

"Nope," I grinned. "You saw what I did to Cholan. Now it's your turn."

"What? There's no need for you to do that."

"I know that. I want to. I enjoy licking pussy, Zinja."

Janetta snorted, mumbling, "Ranji, you are such a pervert."

"Don't you listen to her," I told Zinja. Moving to the end of the bed, I leaned over, running my hand over the thin blanket covering her long, lean legs. "Come on, scoot down."

She smiled faintly. "Come on, sir. You do so much for us. Just let me do something for you."

"Farm Girl, I enjoy taking care of you. I loved drinking up Cholan's juices, and now I want to taste yours. I only wish that I could have Janetta feel good, too, as I'm sure it would make her feel wonderful. Good enough to curl her toes even. So, what do you say? Scoot down, so I can give some you personal attention, drive you crazy until you come on my face? Hmm?"

She looked at me and I gave her a grin and wiggled my eyebrows.

Zinja burst out laughing, then grabbed her shoulder.

Concerned, I asked, "Shoulder still hurt?"

"Not as much, but it still aches when I move too much."

She started to move, but I leaned in, cupping my hands around her face. Zinja stared, frozen. Moving in slow, I homed in on her lips, running my teeth along her lower lip. Her face gentled, and then she whimpered as my tongue pushed past her lips, invading her mouth. Then she wrapped both arms around me, her tongue fencing with mine. I held her close, breathing her in.

When at last we broke apart, we were both out of breath.

"What you do to me," she sighed. "You make me wetter than any other man has ever done."

"I intend to make you gush like a river, Farm Girl."

Inhaling sharply, she bit her lower lip in anticipation.

Keeping my eyes locked to hers, I got up and moved down to the end of the bed. Pulling off her blanket, I then reached for her legs, pulling her closer to me. Zinja's eyes widened. Leaning over, I pushed up her hospital gown, then slid my hands between her legs to open her up.

"Oh, gods," she groaned, accommodating me.

Kissing along her inner thighs, her body trembled. I moved closer and closer to her fur-covered treasure. Reaching out with my tongue, I ran the length of her delicate petals. Zinja whimpered, then gasped. Easing up and slowly down. Gently coaxing. And like a flower opening to the sun, her swelling lips darkened and moved apart, revealing the inner, dewy, pink tunnel leading to her core. Using my fingers, I pulled her nether lips open even wider and began a careful, thorough plundering.

TJSkywind
TJSkywind
979 Followers