Starlight Gleaming Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprised, she paused as she wiped at her eyes. Studied me a moment. Then nodded to me. "Yes, I will."

"I'll give you some privacy now, but later, there are things we need to discuss. Thank you for your trust, Lady Zaniyah."

Reaching up, she pulled down a picture - the wedding picture of them both. Rolling over to face the wall, clutching the picture and a pillow, she began to loudly sob out her long-held pain.

Opening the door, I almost stumbled over a crouching Teela.

"I heard crying," she accused, standing up.

"Yes, you did," I replied, putting my hands onto her shoulders and turning her around, pointing her toward the kitchen. "And you have been eavesdropping where you shouldn't. Teela, I warn you now. If you repeat anything you heard me say to Lady Zaniyah, you will find me and many others very angry with you. I am deadly serious about this warning, Teela. You may even endanger your family. Your friend needs some time to herself. You have been taking care of her. For that, I'm in your debt. I offer you-"

She stopped, turned and glanced down to my crotch before returning her gaze to mine. I saw the tip of her tongue wet her lips as she returned her gaze below my belt.

Seven hells.

"Really?" I asked quietly. "That's your price?"

"I don't need money." In the barest whisper, she said, "It's been so, so long. My sons forbade me from re-marriage in case I bred more heirs. Please, young lord. I'll beg for it, if you want."

I stared at her. If this was payback for my earlier luck in escaping those helicopters...

I swallowed. Time to man-up, Kandikan.

I also realized that was the odd difference between being a nobleman and commoner. Teela and her family owed their loyalty to their lord and his House. Zaniyah, as Teela's friend, could take gifts.

But as a noblewoman, Zaniyah couldn't accept years of gifts from someone bound to another lord by sworn oath - and thus Zaniyah of House Tlacotli incurred a House debt to Teela of House Deba'xlanti. The alternative, of course, was to pay the separation fee and for Teela to swear fealty and service to Zaniyah. But Zaniyah did not have the resources to take on such an obligation, nor could she provide any protection that such fealty demanded. House Tlacotli consisted of Janetta and the bruised and destitute woman I'd just left. Teela had given her shelter and protection. Over and over, obviously saving her life. Usually the commoner asked for some boon or gift, or even something permanent, like access to certain lands or a fixed discount on future purchases or an abeyance on certain taxes.

Rules of hospitality and the personal friendship between the women prevented Zaniyah from discharging the debt herself. Teela, in all likelihood, might never have asked for either Zaniyah or Janetta for compensation. But knowing the duties as a nobleman, I had declared Zaniyah as family. I'd even insisted on it. As long as the boon did not impugn my family's honor nor duties as a Warrior or threaten the Empire, I was duty-bound.

For many other men, they would laugh at my reluctance over such a request and give her what she wanted without a moment's thought. After all, it fit with the common perjorative view of women, that a woman was there for a man's pleasure. If the woman wanted it, all the better!

I knew better, though. Human beings generally like sex, but they also crave relationships and simple touching. In Teela's case, she was plain horny and I was an opportunity too-long denied. Then I remembered what she'd said earlier. Seventeen years enforced chastity after becoming a widow? Holy-

"My lord?" Closing her eyes, she breathed out. "Please?"

Teela started sliding down to her knees, but I stopped her. Lifted her back up. "What about your grandsons?"

Her eyes turned calculating. "Are those people out in the taxi yours?"

"Yes."

Whirling about and zipping down the hallway, Teela burst into the kitchen.

"Dachek and Jerro! Take refreshments out to the porch. Invite the people in the taxi to eat, drink, and relax. Don't stint! Water and beer. Tea and cahault. Pork and chicken. Take out the beans, potato salad, and the meat sticks, too. Get out the folding table and deck chairs and set them up. And stay out there with our guests. Play host to them. Take your cards, too! Keep them entertained. Make sure no one bothers them!"

"What about you, Grandma?"

"His lordship and I are going to negotiate about a debt, and we need privacy! So don't interrupt us, no matter what you hear. Now get!"

They did as they were told. However, they suspected what their grandma planned, and both of them gave me the evil eye. When they picked up their big clubs, they paused for the barest second, giving me a glare. Despite my uniform and pistol on my hip, I think they feared their grandmother more than me.

Teela, for her part, ignored their attitude and ordered them about. The small woman removed containers of food and drinks from the refrigerator as well as plates, cups, and silverware, shoving them all at her grandsons, urging them to move faster.

When they were outside, she slammed the door and briefly leaned against it, breathing hard. Then, like a woman on a mission, she blew past me into the kitchen.

Then I realized she actually was.

"Oh, gods," I muttered. Seventeen years? I mean, I felt for the woman, but-

Teela came back and latched onto my arm, practically dragging me into the kitchen. "Come on! I mean - Ahem. Won't you come this way, young lord?"

Positively giddy, her eyes were alight. "I know you said that you don't take women against their will. But... could you pretend? I mean, Marko and I - we did this thing. He'd dress up and pretend to be some wandering lord, and I was the farmer's daughter returning from market he met on the road. He'd grab me and I'd protest. He'd slap me and pinch me, then make me take him out."

I flashed on Cholan, who liked it a little rough and to be gently dominated.

Blushing, Teela dropped to her knees, running her hand over my crotch. "I know it's taboo, but Marko made me suck his cock until he was hard and ready. Hard until his veins stood out and his cock oozed with seed. I could smell his musky maleness. Taste his salty seed. It made me so wet. Feeling him throb against my cheek, the heat of his hard flesh fully aroused. When he couldn't stand it anymore, he hauled me to my feet and bent me over the table, and he'd fully mount me in one go. Then he gave it to me, hard and rough. Gods, I barely remember. But over and over. Deeper and deeper. Held me down so I couldn't escape while he had his way with me. Opened me up like a ripe melon. Grabbed my hair. Yanked on it. Told me I belonged to him while he took his pleasure."

As she spoke, remembering past games, Teela's eyes dilated, her skin flushed, and her breathing deepened.

As amusing as this was, I needed to focus. Teela had named her reward. And, I reminded myself, hearts are serious business.

She unzipped me, fishing out my cock. "Please, young lord?" Then she began licking and kissing my length, caressing the ridge of my crown. Rubbing her cheek against my hardening shaft. Her hands gently cupping my balls.

Despite my reservations and her long abstinence, Teela knew what to do. No teeth, plenty of tongue and gentle suction as she inhaled most of my length.

The sheer irony was not lost on me. In the military, I was fighting a sometimes bloody campaign to prevent this very sort of thing from ever happening again. But apparently some women liked or even needed an aggressive, dominant man to surrender to, to feel they were being taken in order to increase their enjoyment or even to achieve sexual release at all. Maybe consent itself make all the difference.

I had no doubt some god of chaos somewhere was laughing his ass off. Hysterically rolling on the floor and everything.

Simple kindness, I reminded myself. She wanted me to make her come. Looking down, I saw her eyes pleading as she laved my cock.

Slipping my hand into her hair, I grabbed her firmly, growling at her. "That's right, young girl! Take off my shoes and trousers. Then you will suck my cock some more. And if you know what's good for you, you will suck it good!"

Flushing, she eagerly did as I bid her. When my hand slipped into her hair again, gripping her head firmly, lust and pain mixed as they crossed her face.

Moaning, she sucked with more enthusiasm, her eyes darting up, looking for approval.

"That's it! Suck it good." I began humping her mouth. Not too deep, but rapidly moving in and out of her hot, wet cavity. Once I was fully hard, I jerked her face away. She gasped for air, drool running down her chin.

I pulled her up to her feet by her hair. Mouth open, she panted as she stared at me, wide-eyed. Taking my free hand, I roughly grabbed her nearest breast and mauled her soft flesh, tweaking and pulling her nipple through her dress. She closed her eyes, groaning, pressing her teat into my hand.

"That's good enough, you wanton slut. Time for you to fuck now."

It took her several seconds to respond. She obviously enjoyed what I was doing. "But my lord! Whatever will my father say?"

What would an asshole say to a woman he was about to rape? Oh, yeah. "You tell your father you did your duty to your lord. Now get ready for fucking!"

Grabbing her arm, I turned her around and pushed her up against the table's edge.

Twisting back, she gasped out, "Please, my lord! I'm a - I'm a virgin!"

Utter deadpan delivery.

Teela was either a stellar actress or totally lost in her roleplay. Closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I'm not sure how, but I managed to keep it together.

"All the better!" I managed to growl.

I pushed her back onto the table, giving her ass a hard smack. She jumped at the blow, gasping. Another loud swat, and her face flushed as she sucked in more air. A third slap and her head dropped, moaning low, moving her legs apart. I grabbed the back of her dress and ripped, hauling it down her shoulders, baring her well-used breasts. Teela squeaked, panting hard as she looked back with a mix of alarm and hunger.

"That's right," I told her. "I'm going to open your furrow all the way before I plant my seed. So you'd best get ready!"

Leaning over her, using my weight to keep her down, I took those loose breasts into my hands, roughly squeezing and tugging on them.

Biting her own lip, Teela shuddered and then gasped. When I focused on her fat nipples, her legs danced about and she whimpered.

"Oh, gods." Then louder, she said, "Oh, my lord, I beg you, please, don't do this!"

But the way she rubbed and pushed her ass against my crotch told me she really enjoyed this.

"You are a slut, Teela, and you are made for fucking," I growled, giving each butt cheek another hard slap. "And right now, you are my fuck-slut!"

I ripped the dress all the way down to the hemline, then pulled it apart. She shivered beneath me. She was bare beneath the dress! I'd known about the lack of a bra, but was surprised at the lack of underwear. And the grey thatch covering her fat pussy lips slowly parted as I watched, showing me the pink cavity leading into her core.

She sucked air when I ran my fingers along her swollen slit. Some slickness oozed out from her inner lips, moistening her channel. Then I gave each butt cheek another smack. "Look at this! No underwear. You wanton girl! You wanted this all along!"

She started to lift up, but I grabbed her hair and yanked, pushing her back down. My other hand kneading her butt cheeks. Then I probed her furry mound, sliding two fingers into her damp tunnel. Teela moaned, trying to push back and envelope them. When I found the soft, spongy diamond just inside, she stiffened, then grabbed part of her dress to muffle a scream. Then her hips began to madly hump back against my fingers.

Still, even with her enthusiasm, she was moist but not nearly slick enough for penetration. I loosened my grip on her hair and leaned close to her ears. "Do you have some cooking oil? If I enter you like this, it will hurt you, Teela, and neither one of us will enjoy that."

Her eyes took a second to comprehend what my words. Naked, Teela darted to the stove, hastily grabbed a bottle of cooking oil, and handed it me so quickly I almost dropped it. "Here!"

Then bending back onver the table, she flung her arms out in front of her as she widened her stance.

I barely got the bottle open when she reached back and grabbed my hand, moving it to her hair.

Jerking my hand back, I slapped her butt cheeks again, causing her to jump and moan. Squirting out a large dollop of oil, I covered my cock, then pushed my hand into her open sheath. Smeared it over her entire vulva and pushing in slick fingers, coated the parts of her outer cavity that I could reach. Teela groaned as I oiled up her passage, rocking her hips against my hand.

Grabbing her hair, I leaned closed, growling, "I'm going to fuck you good, Teela. Your pussy is mine!"

Teela tensed, grunting. "Yes, my lord," she groaned.

Using my other hand, I lined up behind her, rubbing my crown along her slit. Once I found her entrance, I shoved in, again and again, deeper with each thrust, until I was balls deep within her stretched-out pussy.

She cried out with every hard plunge into her center. Teela was a lot tighter than I expected. I didn't know how many kids she'd had, but she had a grip on her. Must have been the seventeen years.

I gave her a few seconds to get used to my presence, and I admit, I enjoyed feeling her tight heat around me. Then, for good measure, as I still wasn't moving smoothly within her pussy, I pulled mostly out and squirted another dollop along my length, then shoved back into her.

Another smack on each cheek before shifting my hands to her shoulders. A stroke or two to lube her tunnel before I starting pumping hard and fast into her core. My hips slapped into her butt, her globes jiggling as I shoved her against the table's edge, rapidly spearing her with my cock, over and over.

Gasping and making little cries, Teela muttered, "Oh god," and, "so good."

I suspected she would be happy with just being used, but I wanted her to have a good time. Reaching around her hips, I slipped my hand to her clit and began to rub around it.

"What - what are you doing?" she gasped, looking at me in alarm. Then I strummed her thickening nubbin and her eyes closed, and she growled,"Oh, fuck, yes!"

Teela bucked against my thrusting, harder and harder, her breathing heavy and gasping.

Her feet danced about as I alternated several hard, deep, stabbing thrusts with a long, slow side-to-side grind when balls deep while stroking the underside of her fat clit.

I was surprised, but soon enough felt the familiar tingle building in my balls. Then I felt a new wetness within her tunnel. Her own lubrication was finally kicking in. The force of my thrusting was beginning to move the heavy table.

Leaning over her as I ground into her depths, I growled into her ear, "I going to come inside your cunt, Teela. I'm going to fill you up and paint your insides white with my seed. And if you are lucky, real lucky, I'll breed you."

"Yes, my lord!" she gasped. "Give it to me!"

Reaching around to her breast, I pinched the nipple. She arched her back, pushing back against my thrusting.

"And if it doesn't take this time, I'll fuck you again and again until you are fat with child."

Taking a deep, stuttering breath, she stiffened beneath me. Then she began to shake and whimper. Her pussy squeezed and released along my length. Teela pressed herself against my groin, trying to take me as deep as she could. Yanking her hair, I shoved back, pressing my cock into her womb. Shoving my hand down between her legs, I thrummed her clit directly.

Pressure built in my balls until deep within her belly, my cock swelled and spat out pulse after pulse of hot sticky sperm, coating her innermost core. Teela arched her back and shrieked. Her pussy milked me even harder, and I felt her cervix moving along my crown as it gulped at my seed coating her insides.

I was startled, though, by the sudden heavy stream of liquid spraying forth, coating my hand. Moving my hand out of the way, I held her hips, grunting and grinding deeply as I finished emptying myself within her sodden center. Teela made weaker cries as two more streams gushed out, dousing the table's edge and splashing loudly onto the wooden floor.

She collapsed on the table, her forehead damp with sweat. "Oh, sweet gods."

Reaching around her, I grabbed her saggy breasts and squeezed them, gently pulling on her nipples. Teela shivered, gasping as another round of tremors shot through her body. Another, smaller stream erupted as a weaker wave engulfed her pussy, constricting around my shaft.

Grinning, I was about to ask if she was all right, when I caught a movement from the corner of my eye.

Zaniyah's rage-filled face. And the frying pan in her hands coming toward me.

Smack! And darkness swallowed me up.

* * * * *

When I came to, I tried to sit up, but my pounding head told me that moving was a bad idea. A really, really bad idea. A hiss of air, and holding my head, I slowly opened my eyes.

I was on the sofa in the living room. Thankfully, my pants were on again. But my shirt was different. My grade pins, name and unit patches were missing.

Zaniyah and Teela hovered nearby, whispering urgently to each other.

"What... what happened?" I gingerly touched the good-sized bump I found. Bits of dried blood in my hair. I hissed in pain.

"I hit you. I'm sorry," Zaniyah said, her reddened face an odd-mix of contrition and disapproval that seemed equally focused on Teela and me.

I noticed Teela was wearing a different dress. Oh, yes. Of course she was. I touched around the bump again. Ow! The whole area was tender.

Teela nodded at me. "I'm sorry, too, young lord. I told Zani it was all my doing."

"I am absolutely mortified." Zaniyah looked at Teela.

Teela looked puzzled. "What do you have to be embarrassed about? You told me he intends to take care you - and, no, I didn't mean it like that. We're both Nahuatl and once upon a time you were Merchant Caste like me. And even after you became a noblewoman, you remained my loyal friend. You talked my sons into letting me keep my house instead of selling it. Here, at least I can be my own mistress. This young lord here? He paid the price I asked of him. I may walk funny for a few days but my pussy feels nicely worked over. Best time in more than twenty years."

"Teela!" Zaniyah looked shocked.

"It's true!" Teela thrust out her chin and folded her arms, defiant. "Best time! Ever!"

"Marko's only been dead for fifteen years."

Teela dropped her arms, shaking her head. "After Marko's first heart attack, he couldn't get it up like he used to. I had to be on top. Zani, I prefer being on the bottom. And the last two, maybe three years, he couldn't even get it up at all."

"I knew you were lonely, but I didn't know it was that bad."

"What was I supposed to say, Zani? By the gods, your own man has been gone nearly as long, so you know what I've had to endure. I didn't think we needed to talk about it."

"Teela, I heard you screaming. I thought he was hurting you."

"Because I asked him to! I ain't sorry, Zani! I needed it. More than even I knew." Then she looked at me speculatively. "You know, I don't think I can wait another twenty years for the next time. Fact, I know I can't. If I put in a comfry and aloe poultice, I think I could be ready again tonight. What do you say, young lord?"

Zaniyah glared at her. "He loves Janetta. You've had your way with him, so quit poaching."

1...45678...15