Starlight Gleaming Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn straight! Your other women have talked and talked about couches and this table. How they want you to take them and give them a pumping until they come all over you. Well, damn it, I'm the Captain, the head woman of this house, aren't I?"

"You are," I agreed.

"Thank you. Then by all the gods, I intend to be the first to get fucked on this table. So pick me up, set me down on it, and get that lovely cock of yours inside me! I don't care who is second. Tomorrow morning and every morning after, I want to look at that table and know that your seed and my pussy juice baptized this table."

"Janetta," I replied, "Are you trying to mark it as yours?"

"Yes," she admitted. "What about it? I'm the head woman here. It's my rightful place to be the first. You are my man. My pussy is soaked, Ranji. Get poking!"

"Does that mean you want to have sex on the couches, too?"

Her eyes sort of glazed over. "Oh, Ranji. Do you think we could? I mean, do them all tonight, before the others get home?"

"You will be sore by morning, and we might not get much sleep."

"I don't care," she insisted, then shivered. "Oh, gods. I need you. Put it in me!"

Picking her up, I sat her on the edge of the table. She laid back and using her hands, spread herself for me.

I was hard and wanted inside her hot center. Nonetheless, I pulled up a chair and made to sit down.

Bolting upright, she shook her head. "Gods of North and South, Ranji, no! I don't need any of that. Just put your cock inside me and fuck me like there's no tomorrow. Pound me until I see stars!"

"You, lay back," I said sternly. "When I sit down here, I eat my meal first, and then I have dessert. If I do them on this table, they will get this, too. So lay back and take your pussy licking like a Warrior, Janetta."

Laying back, she muttered, "I can't believe you like doing that."

"Like it? Tasting the essence of your womanhood, and feeling you come on my face? I love it, Janetta. I love it!"

"You are such a fucking pervert--oh! Oh, gods..."

My mouth descended and I lavished her with attention. All she could manage was groans and pants, with a few whimpers thrown in.

She was right. She was already tightly wound. In no time at all, she was gushing and shaking, crying out as her hands fisted in my hair while she held me against her convulsing pussy.

Once she released me, I sat up in the chair, keeping her legs supported on my shoulders, letting her come back down from her bliss.

"Gods above," she muttered at last. "That was intense, but it wasn't what I wanted."

I kissed my way back to her molten center, the hair fringing her puffy, dark lips damp with her arousal.

"No, Ranji. Inside me..." Her hands pushed at my head, but as my tongue touched her tender lower lips, she sighed and let me get back to enjoying giving her pleasure.

For I did enjoy it. Hearing her moans and sighs. Feeling her body wriggle in pleasure and slowly tense as she approached her climax. After the first release, I took my time, sucking gently on her succulent lips, spending time exploring the entrance to her depths with less initial attention to her throbbing clitoris. Twice I brought near the precipice. Letting the tension within her loins build up before backing off, letting her cool off some while I drank the warm tangy nectar oozing from her core.

I paused, looking at the wet, pink flesh, and the opening leading into her secret depths. Standing up, I lined myself up and began to push inside.

"Finally," she sighed. "Oh, gods above, all the way in, Ranji."

A shift upwards and I slid deeper, deeper. Pressing into her heated sheath until her lower lips kissed my groin. I released her legs from my shoulders and she wrapped them about my waist, hooking her ankles so as to better pull me into her welcoming center. The wet, muscular grip of her pussy along my shaft was heavenly. I began to probe her depths.

"You didn't need to do that thing with your mouth, you know. I was already wet." Then she moaned in appreciation, using her feet to pull me in harder with each thrust.

"I know. But I like making you come on my mouth, hearing, tasting, and feeling you move under me. I get to give you pleasure without being distracted by my own. I also get to see how crazy I can make you by what I do. I can give pleasure to you while you are the sole focus of all my attention. This primes me, too. I get to drink and feel your arousal, and I know that when I enter your body, you are ready for me."

"Less talk, Ranji. More fucking," she said, then grunted. "A lot more fucking."

Soon I was moving the full length of her slick, hot tunnel, alternating with short, fast pumping. She moaned and sighed as I worked inside her, urging me to go faster and harder. Panting and grunting, we worked together toward our release.

Kissing each other passionately, I pressed her hips down against the table. I drove into her, and she rose to meet me, enveloping my length within her slick heat. My hard cock churned within her center, filling our ears with wet, squishy sounds. Tension continued to build.

Approaching the edge, I needed to go faster still. Lifting up and holding onto her shoulders, I began to hammer into her muscular yet yielding core. Hips slapping together, again and again and again.

"Ranji!"

Her face scrunched up, little cries escaping from her mouth with each pounding thrust. Then throwing back her head, Janetta screamed out, and her hips bucked underneath me, pushing her groin against mine. Her pussy rippled and throbbed all along my sensitive length, and her womb undulated against my tip.

Shoving into her and pressing deep, I exploded within her, grunting out as I sprayed her inner walls with jets of hot, sticky come. "Oh, Janetta!"

Her hands reached down and gripped my butt, trying to pull me deeper still.

For long seconds we clung desperately together as we heaved for air. Our focus zeroed in on the waves of ecstasy emanating from our union. Even as I continued to pulse and fill her with more semen, her tight walls milked me for all I had to give.

Another wave of tremors wracked her body. I was content to hold her as our heartbeats began to ease back to normal.

Janetta pulled me down for a heated kiss. Then she suddenly pulled away, frowning as she brought her hand to her mouth. "What is that? A hair? Ewww!"

"It's just pussy hair," I said with a grin. "Maybe it wanted to say goodbye."

She scowled. "That's not funny, Ranji."

"In case you haven't noticed, Janetta, sex is messy and wet, and the wetter and messier it is, the better it is."

"Still..." she muttered.

My shrinking cock was suddenly squeezed out. I remained where I was. "I love you, Janetta. It is a joy to make love with you."

She pursed her lips.

"What? I thought you enjoyed it."

"I did. You felt great. But today, you kicked ass, Ranji. You marched in and conquered your enemies here. And I guess I wanted you to do the same to me."

"You say that like you think I'm done for the night. I assure you, I can rally in short order. In fact, I'm sure your pussy needs more of my come inside it."

"Will you let me up? I think I'm done dripping onto the table."

I helped her up and we kissed. Reaching over, I grabbed a hand-towel and handed it to her. She wiped herself down before tossing it onto the table.

I went to the fridge and checked inside. Spying a couple of bottles of electrolyte water, I grabbed them both. The fridge was pretty empty. Which was to be expected, once I thought about it. But it needed to be remedied. The rest of our family would be arriving the next day, and they would need to eat.

While I drank down the water, Janetta reached up into the cabinet and pulled out the cookie bin. Grinning, she took off the lid and snagged one, taking a bite. Then walked over to the trash and spat it out.

"Stale," she muttered. And emptied the rest of the bin, her face sad.

Loosening the cap, I handed her a bottle of water.

She took a long drink. "I was looking forward to a cookie."

"Those were chocolate?"

"Yep. With pecans. Sisi and Mina like them, too."

"Do tell. Well, I guess we'd better get some. Let's say we get dressed and go to the Commissary?"

"Now?"

"Why not? We had dinner, but I could stand some more. And you could stand some more flesh on those bones of yours."

Holding out her arms, she asked archly, "What's wrong with this body?"

"You are perfect. But you are also underweight."

"Excuse me for being love sick over a man who is a shitload of complications. I missed you and didn't always feel like eating. I was better this time because I knew you were coming home. I just didn't know when. And because they missed you, too, I had someone to talk to. Mostly Zinja, but sometimes Calia. She's very good at getting people to confess things. Anyway, those last few weeks of waiting for you were the hardest of all, Ranji. You were supposed to be home, and you weren't, and we had no word on when to expect you."

"I'm back. We already went over some of that this morning, and I'm not ready to revisit those events again so soon. I missed you, too, Janetta. Sometimes desperately so. Come on. What do you say? We get a light meal and dessert, and maybe get some groceries to tide us over for the morning?"

"Don't get much. I can't really cook."

"I can't either," I admitted.

A woman cleared her throat. "I can cook some."

Nariya, in a simple shift, came around the corner, looking radiant and very pregnant. Sowitwee stood next to her, his arm around her shoulder.

"Nariya, it's good to see you," I exclaimed. Janetta and I were both naked.

Nariya did her best to look away. "Welcome home, Lord Kandikan. Captain Tlacotli."

"No food shopping tonight, Ranji," Janetta insisted. "You are wanting to have breakfast with Doyya in the morning. We'll each take our vehicle. I can bring breakfast back for Nariya, and then she and I can shop for groceries while you are at work. You are going to be buried in a thousand details while you're getting Air Security sorted out. But we both need uniforms. Last I saw of our duffle bags, they were in the trunk of the cruiser that Doyya took."

"Sounds like a plan, then. Well, let's get washed up, Janetta. Do you two want us to bring back anything for tonight?"

Sowitwee shook his head, but Nariya perked up.

"I have a craving for some ice cream, if it's not too much trouble. I like the vanilla, but I also like the chocolate." She rubbed her round belly as she smiled at me.

Janetta blinked. "There's more than one flavor now?"

I grinned. "Ice cream it is. It may be a couple of hours. Can you hold out?"

"Wit will keep me company," she assured me. Sowitwee blushed, then grinned at her.

Janetta and I collected our clothes and shoes, and headed upstairs. She started the shower while I went into the closet to see what I had to wear. A Class A uniform and several civilian shirts and a couple of trousers. Janetta, though, had more selections available.

Checking the drawers, I found a clean pair of underwear and socks. That would have to do.

"Ranji! Get in here!" she called out.

I headed into the bathroom and climbed in with her, and drew her in for a kiss. She reached for me, but I said, "Better not. The Commissary Diner closes in an hour, and the rest of it in two hours. Besides, we still have the couches to do."

"Promise?"

"I will do my best, Janetta."

Grudgingly, she let me go. Quickly washing up, we got out, and redressed. I wore the Caiman on my shoulder holster. Janetta wore my Talon on her weapon belt.

Heading out to the garage, we saw both the two-seated HueCac and the cargo carrier ChoCac.

"Want to drive?" I asked her.

"Nope. You do it. I've done enough driving for today."

I grinned and opened the door for her. "My lady."

"My lord," she replied as she got in. Ah, there it was. The faint smile.

Unlocking the garage, I got in, and flipped the power switch. The electric dash lit up, and we were off.

Fifteen minutes later, we parked and entered the diner. We sat at a small table for two, and I could see that she was enjoying this time together, away from the rest of our family.

Once she saw the menu, Janetta ordered a large plate of shrimp and potato wedgies. I noticed that the wedgies had been added to several of the sandwich selections as a side dish. I ordered a steak and wedgies. We both had lemon water and a fruit smoothie to chase down our meal for dessert.

We didn't talk much, content to bask in each other's presence.

When we were done, I asked her if she'd enjoyed herself.

She nodded slowly. "It was wonderful, Ranji. I'm glad you made me come here."

"I love you, Janetta."

"I know you do. And I love you right back, Ranji Kandikan. You are the best ground support that any combat pilot could ever have hoped for."

That demanded a kiss, so I gave her one. Not full of passion, but rather affection and companionship.

After I paid for dinner, we each got a cart and went shopping for more uniform supplies. Both of us got several shirts and trousers. I grabbed a couple of packages of neckerchiefs.

I ordered a bundle of 602 Air Security patches, and got several more grade pins for myself and the other women. Recalling Sowitwee's promotion, I picked up three sets of sergeant's bars for him.

While I waited for the some of the unit patches to be made in the robo-weaver, Janetta opened one of my neckerchief packages and took one out. I watched as she took out a pair of the field commander pins and attached it the neckerchief. I was surprised when she tied it around her ponytail after removing her jaguar hair tie.

"You don't need to do that, you know." I didn't remind her that as an officer, it wasn't proper uniform for her to wear it.

"I'm aware of that," she said. "Are you going to cite me, Air Security Commander?"

"No."

"I am a Warrior. I'm wearing this because I want to. Not for protection. Tonight, I want everyone to know I am your woman, Commander."

"That you are, Captain. That you are." Another kiss, this time with more enthusiasm.

"I'd better go get the ice cream," she said quietly. "Don't go anywhere."

"Okay."

We got everything paid for, and it was revealed that underneath her uniform purchases, Janetta had bought six packages of those chocolate and pecan cookies. She gave me a look as if daring me to say anything. I just smiled.

Once we loaded up the back of the vehicle, we headed home.

Nariya was delighted with having two gallons of the ice cream, one of each flavor, and promptly scooped out a large helping from both into a bowl. Sowitwee helped us carry in our packages while Nariya demolished her treat.

Seeing the new uniforms we brought in, she volunteered to stay up and wash them for us, so we'd have a fresh set for the morning. When I gave Sowitwee the sergeant's bars, she squealed in excitement. "Wit! You got promoted! You're a sergeant now!"

"Thank you, sir." Grinning, he handed a pair to his wife. "You put them on me, Nariya."

Nodding soberly, she peeled off the velcro corporal's bars and put on the new patches. "You look so handsome, Wit."

They held hands, kissing and staring at each other.

Janetta took four of the cookie packages and refilled the bin. Speaking to me in Nahuatl, she said, "He is so getting laid again."

Nodding, I smiled back at her. He probably was.

We left only enough for one load of laundry for her to do, and carried the rest of our clothing upstairs. Nariya might have been tempted to try and stay up all night and do more loads. It was already getting late in the evening.

As I put things away into our closet, Janetta put the cookies onto her dresser and then stripped. I noticed she kept the neckerchief tied to her hair.

"You done yet?" she asked, one hand on her hip.

Glossy black hair, bright smile, those tattooed breasts, and the furry cleft between her legs. Speaking of which, those long, lean, beautiful legs of hers were a sight. By all the gods, she was beautiful!

"I could be. Why?"

"Because I'm heading to Cholan's room to test out her couch, and you are required to be there."

Taking my cue, I tossed off my uniform in record time and followed her down the hall.

Once inside the room, Janetta turned around and embraced me. Kissing me ardently, I returned them with my own interest. Her hand fondled my growing shaft until I was hard.

"There it is," she murmured appreciatively. Going to the couch, she bent over the arm. "Okay, your lordship! Come here and give it to me."

I smacked her butt.

She jumped up, rubbing her rear and giving me an irritated look. "Hey! What was that for?"

"What's with this lordship business? That's not how you normally are."

"We talked about this. You are going to bend me over the couches and fuck me until you come. Let's get to it!"

"I got that. No, wait. Fuck you until we both come. This isn't a one-sided thing, Janetta."

"What's the problem, Ranji? I want you to bend me over the couch and put your hard cock inside me."

"It's this submissive thing you're doing. It's throwing me off. What's going on, Janetta?"

"Ah," she said with a nod. "It's because of you, if you must know."

"Me? I like you being assertive, letting me know what you want, and that we make love as equals and partners."

She shook her head. "I haven't changed. But because of you, I feel a freedom I never imagined having. I told you earlier that today you are like a great hero out of legend. We arrived with soldiers at our backs, and our allies came to our aid. We entered the temple and crushed our enemies, and not even the general could stop you. In the days ahead, you are going to make things right for the men and women of High Guard. I've come to feel loved and safe in your arms, Ranji. Safe enough to that I sometimes maybe I want to pretend with you."

"Pretend?"

"If you don't like this, then Calia's to blame. We... had some talks. About love and relationships. She said that having sex or making love didn't always have to be serious. That sometimes it could be fun, even playful."

I nodded, smiling at her. "So this is just a bit of role-play between us?"

"The others, they are a lot more submissive. I'm not usually that way because I don't want to be vulnerable. But with you, I know I'm safe, and I wonder if sometimes, if it might be fun to let my man dominate me, giving me... fuck, Ranji. You're soft again."

"That's easy to fix. Go stand over by the arm of the couch. No, don't bend over yet."

I moved up behind her, slipping my arms around her. Pulled her body back against me. Kissing gently along her shoulder, I worked my way up her neck and she bared it for me. More light kisses, then letting my teeth graze her smooth skin. Licking under her jaw, and around her ear. Letting my breath flow over the moistened flesh, and feeling her shiver.

All the while, she was slowly rocking her butt against my groin. My hands drifted up, feeling the heft of her breasts. Squeezing them as my teeth nibbled and nipped. While one played with a nipple, the other drifted down and explored the furry grotto between her legs. Without a word, she shifted, widening her stance, allowing me greater freedom to touch her intimate center.

Her breathing deepened, and then, feeling my cock harden behind her, she hummed in pleasure.

My fingers traced those sensitive lower lips, then settled above her clit, moving in a circle. "I'm going to get you wet, Janetta. Then I'm going to push you over and mount you. Push inside you. Stretch and fill your pussy with my cock. Feel it getting hard? I'm getting hard for you. All for you."

"Oh, Ranji."

Her hips continued rubbing against my cock, but also pushed against my hand circling her engorging nubbin of joy. Rolling her nipple between fingers. Then switching hands, and sucking at the base of her neck.