Starlight Gleaming Ch. 21 Pt. 01

Story Info
Izel gets married.
43.4k words
4.92
12.6k
25

Part 21 of the 27 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJSkywind
TJSkywind
988 Followers

This partial chapter takes place the morning immediately following Chapter 21 part 1.

Thanks to TerrytheTraveler and StoshB for lending a hand with catching errors. Any gaffs, typos, dropped words, usage errors, omissions, commissions, permissions, WTFs and OMGs are totally my fault. Enjoy!

Izel Gets Married

* * * * *

Part 1 -- Decisions

* * * * *

When my alarm went off, I quietly eased out of bed. Fortunately, I wasn't entangled with either Janetta or Calia. As usual, Janetta was on her belly, her arms around her pillow. Zinja lay close to her, totally relaxed.

Checking behind me, I saw Izel curled up in Calia's embrace, and by the look on the noblewoman's face, she was resting peacefully. Without the agitation and anger she had when she arrived, the older woman looked much prettier. Calia herself appeared asleep, yet somehow also alert, so I wondered how much real sleep she was getting.

Quietly closing the door to the bathroom to cut down on the noise, I did my business, brushed my teeth, and then got into the shower. Within a few moments, I heard someone else using the toilet. Then the curtain slid open and I turned to see who had joined me. To my surprise, it was Calia. She gave my naked body an interested gaze.

"Okay, I'm impressed. She seemed pretty determined to keep you close to her. Were you that way all night?"

"Pretty much," she said, then yawned. "I think I will need a nap later this morning." Sidling close, she leaned up and we briefly kissed.

"How did you manage to get loose?"

"Happy thoughts. But it probably won't last too much longer. I did what I could to help ease her mind, but she's really stressed about her brother and your answer. Her dreams were most unpleasant, and I had to keep redirecting her and giving her reasons to focus on the positive." She yawned again.

"You were able to read her thoughts? That can't have made for very restful sleep."

"It... was busy, but necessary. She was nearing exhaustion. But right now I don't want to talk about her. I want to enjoy some personal private time with you. What do you say? I scrub your back and you do mine?" Her hands went around my waist, sighing as she leaned into the crook of my arm.

I was nearly done, but a good back-scrubbing sounded good. Then I saw how tired she was. This reminded me of Sowitwee's concern that she was overdoing it, and her own comment that she was going to need a nap later.

"You know what? A good backwash sounds like a very good deal. It never ceases to amaze me how many good ideas you have. I'll do you first."

Giving me an impish grin back, she grabbed the soap and a loofah. "You have good ideas, too. However, a majority of your ideas entail penetrating nubile female flesh and rocking their world. And yet I can find nothing wrong with that."

I snorted. "It's because I have a magic poke stick and you're a nubile young woman."

She burst out laughing. "True enough. I do love it when you use your poke stick, as your captain calls it. Ixma is definitely nubile. I'd say I'm more full-figured."

When I reached for the items in her hands, she looked surprised, but then readily moved near the showerhead and I got to work. After scrubbing and massaging her back, her face lit up when I picked up the shampoo. Working the suds into her hair, her eyes closed and her mouth opened slightly as she moaned in pleasure. Like Janetta and Zinja, Calia liked having me wash her hair. Smiling to myself, I suspected Ixma and Cholan would love the experience as well. Maybe like something we could do after making love.

"I'm sure they'd love it," she murmured.

I chuckled. "You aren't supposed to be listening in on my thoughts, young lady."

"But it had such a tempting color, I couldn't help it."

"Thoughts have color?"

"Sort of? Yours was a little lusty, but mostly pinks denoting love and affection. I couldn't help myself. It was very nice to experience. Of course, I like hearing your thoughts. You're considerate and intelligent and I'm interested in what you're thinking, and I love you. It feels good knowing you are close by in case I need a smile or a hug from you. Even when I'm sleeping in the room across the hall, I can sense you in the background. It's comforting to me."

I had her turn to rinse.

She bit her lower lip. "I don't mean to pry. I just want to make sure you're doing all right."

"I'm not upset, Calia. I trust you."

Her smile was radiant. Then it vanished as she frowned with concern. "Cholan had a migraine again last night? That's not good. I'll look into it. She's nearly done with her thyroid treatments, and like Zinja and your captain, she's in her menses. Cholan has had headaches before, but not so severe as when you saw her. It's possible that now that her thyroid is working as it should, her estrogen levels are now out of whack."

"Do you think she'd like me to massage her lower back, too?"

She lifted her hair and rinsed again. "I'm sure she would love that, but best ask first. Both menses and migraines can sometimes be sensitive to touch because their nerves are already overwhelmed. However, even if she's feeling miserable, you spending some time with her would do much to brighten her spirits. She's still grieving for her parents, mourning the fact that they can never reconcile now. Even just being able to sit near you when she's feeling sad helps her cope. Cholan really is a sweetie at heart, and I cannot believe how badly they treated her. It's a miracle she's so well balanced."

"I can think of another woman who's also remarkable for the same reason. Kind, generous, loving, and attentive. You might know her."

"Yes, thank you, but don't change the subject. I do what I can when I can sleep with Cholan, but she's your woman and you are her man. It's you she needs the attention from. When she's wrapped up in your big, strong arms, she feels safe. In the meantime, I'll see what can be done about her headaches. Hopefully, some dietary changes will work."

"You think that can help?"

"I do. She has another genetic treatment due at the end of next week. I'll see what we can do about requesting a hormone panel done. I'm not a medical professional, though, and I might not get anywhere. Did you know the Imperial Medical University at Cuzco is looking into matching regional dietary patterns to DNA profiles? It's a fact that both genetic heritage and nutrition play important roles in health. They have a major research project going, looking to see if a correlation can be found not just between diseases and DNA but also to see if and how both DNA and diet may play a role in disease prevalence. It's fascinating stuff."

Picking up the loofah and soap, she turned away, lathering up her arms.

I stepped close, sliding my arms inside hers. Taking the soap, I lazily lathered up my hands. Glancing sideways at me, she then tracked my hands as they rolled the bar, building up a lather. When a soapy hand reached up to wash her breasts, she bit her lower lip. Setting the bar on the dish, I began kneading her mounds.

Calia leaned back against me, sighing. "Oh, gods."

Soaping up again, one hand continued working on her hardening nipple while my other hand drifted down, leisurely cleaning her belly. Like re-reading a passage from a favorite novel, my fingers and palms knowingly brushed over her skin, coaxing a response from her sensitive places. Then dropped my hand on her belly and moved down even lower. Calia sighed as she shifted her legs apart, giving me access, and I lovingly caressed the hood protecting her engorging clit.

"Ranji," she murmured, just before her breath hitched.

Feeling the exquisite sensations whenever my cock slips inside a woman are wonderful, and at times breathtaking. It's empowering to understand that my body is deep inside hers, and we're both enjoying that intimate union from two different perspectives. Me, to part her tender, yielding flesh to the deepest part of her core, and for her to accommodate my presence while I conduct my intimate exploration in a pleasurable manner for her. Sometimes passion drives us to thrust and pant and grapple as we both rush toward mind-searing, heaving release. Just as wonderful are the longer sessions, when we aren't in a hurry, savoring the fact that I'm hilt-deep inside her, touching all those secret places, and she's happy being stretched and wrapped around my hard cock, and both of us move just enough to keep the arousal pitched so that our union lasts and lasts until we can't stand it any longer.

Quickies can be fun, no question. However, sometimes those really good orgasms are the reward you get for being so into making your partner squirm and buck and cry out from the pleasure, the intense throbbing release is a sudden yet welcome surprise. One of the first things Calia taught me is that making love is not something you do once, but rather must be made over and over again to refresh the emotional and physical bonds.

"I love you so much," she gasped. Leaning back, she whimpered as she slowly rocked her hips, rubbing her rear against my erection.

I had teased awake a need within her, and now I focused on fanning that heat even higher.

"Ooh, that feels so wonderful. You're making me ache for you, Ranji. If you do much more, my love, I'm... oh, yes, I need your hard cock inside me, and... oh, gods that's good."

I felt her belly trembling. Leaning down, I kissed along her neck, letting her feel my teeth along her sensitive skin, and she groaned. I slipped two fingers into her tender entrance where just inside I found thicker juices pooling. "It has been a while since we've been together, hasn't it."

"Nine days since you last spread me, my lord, and made me experience the wonder of your love. Mmm ah!" She moved with more urgency, pressing my shaft between her butt cheeks, savoring the feel of my hardness for her.

"That long? Really?" Determined to make up for my neglect, I nibbled along the other side of her neck.

"Partly my choice," she said, then gasped. "The others, they need you, too."

Making slow, large circular motions at the top of her mound made her breath catch, then her breathing deepened. Calia pulled my other hand close as if trying to wrap my body around her and surround herself with my presence.

"Light of my day. S-star of... my night. Oh. Oh, yes! I have missed... hmm... missed seeing the desire in your eyes... ah! That hungry look you get... when you're ready to push into me. Filling me with your undeniable presence. Feeling... feeling your sure and knowing hands... You're so hot and so hard, Ranji."

Looking back over her shoulder at me, I leaned down and we kissed with growing urgency. "I have a lot of girl-come saved up just for you. All of it, ohhh... ready to coat your hard shaft and balls with my love."

I switched breasts, and the other hand drifted south for its own turn between her legs.

Calia sucked air as she widened her stance. "Yes, Ranji! Oh, my sweet love, I need you! Please, take me!"

"Oh, sweet Calia, you're really wet, aren't you," I murmured into her ear.

"I want you so much. The emptiness between my legs, it aches to be filled by you. Please?"

My own control was slipping away, urging me to impale Calia with my hard shaft. And once embedded within her tender flesh, I wanted to spear deep into her heat and ravage her slick, tight center, hammering my cock into her core until we exploded in heart-pounding bliss together. Fast or slow, I knew Calia would appreciate either approach. For both of us, it was much about the penetration as it was about seeking mutual release.

"Grab the wall, Calia."

Leaning forward, she braced her hands on the shower wall while arching her back, tilting up her rear to reveal her dark, puffy lips and the entrance to her pink tunnel. Glancing over her shoulder, her face was full of urgent need.

With one hand firmly holding her still, I ran my swollen crown along her slick groove, coating my tip, making her moan with anticipation. Lined up, I grabbed her hips and pressed firmly into her slick, yielding heat. Her head dropped, sucking air. Three hard strokes, each thrust claiming more territory within her exquisite interior. With the fourth stroke, I was fully buried within her snug sheath, savoring the feel of her hot, wet lips pressed against my balls.

"By the gods, I love sliding inside you!"

"Oh, goddess," she gasped, shivering. "You're so hard and so deep! I feel so full and it's so heavenly!"

A moment for both of us to adjust to our union. As I felt the urge to pound into her core grow, I held her hips firmly, taking in the trembling of her eager body before me. As my tip caressed the gateway to her womb, she gasped, clenching around my length.

Slowly at first, I began slowly thrusting into her. Soon, the pace sped up. Thrusting harder. Faster. Firmer. I buried myself inside her again and again, my hands setting the pace, pulling her back onto my hips, flattening her rear while my balls slapped against her tender vulva. Each thrust opening her pussy to accommodate my demanding presence. And she met each thrust with her own. Pushing off and slamming back. Again, and again.

Calia's pants and appreciative cries were the sweetest music to my ears. Each drive is a goal to push as deep into her rippling sheath as I could reach, and each time her body eagerly engulfed me within her own, swallowing me down to my root.

Relishing the heated caress of her silken core, I grunted at the pleasure of our connection. Even over the sound of the shower, I heard as well as felt her stretched, squelching pussy-lips swallowing me from crown to balls.

"Harder, Ranji! Harder!" she cried out.

Bucking harder into her center, her pussy began to tighten, and I felt my own release rapidly building.

Then I remembered her request that I spend elsewhere until I was sure about her.

At that moment, she filled my senses. I loved Calia, and I realized then how dearly. I wanted nothing more than to plunge my hard cock deep into her willing pussy. Hold her against me and grip her close while fully hilted inside her. I needed to push deep into her center while emptying every wriggling drop I had right at the gateway to her womb. Determined even, to look her in the eyes while I coated her insides with my sperm.

You want to look me in the eyes...?

Pulling out, I spun her around. She gasped at the sudden emptiness. Pushing her up against the tile wall, I pressed between her legs. Using my hand, I found her gaping tunnel and shoved hard into her tight sheath. She gasped at the renewed invasion. Another cry as I bucked harder, going for more depth. Using both hands to grab her cheeks and lift, I shifted left and right and back again as I tried to go even deeper still.

Plundering her treasure while her legs wrapped around me, I heaved and thrust into her center. As her fingers dug into my back, I paused a moment when we were face to face. An ardent, rough kiss, and then I pulled back, only to plunge again into her depths. A wordless cry that deepened into a groan as she tried to rub her clit against me and then found success.

Oh, yes! Just like... so very... very good! Oh, by the gods. Ranji. Ranji! Ah!

Rapid thrusts met by flesh eager to envelop everything offered. Breathes short and hearts pounding, our hips worked in a frantic yet perfect, synchronized union, and I rapidly ascended toward release.

Her eyes closed, heaving for air. Oh, my love!

"Gonna fill you!" I grunted. My balls tightened, nearing the precipice, and I willfully careened over the edge.

"You what?" Her eyes snapped open. Stared at me, her eyes wide.

My cock swelled, and I shoved hard up into her, pushing and grinding to get as deep as I could, spraying rope after rope of my semen into her depths.

"Oh, gods! Ranji!"

"I love you, Calia!" I grunted. "Take it! Take it all!"

Waves of pleasure burst from my balls as the pulses fired into her core, flooding her channel. As I ground against her, her eyes closed and her pussy spasmed around me, clenching and releasing, clenching and releasing, her hips rolling against mine.

And suddenly new sensations flooded my being. As my balls twitched and my cock throbbed and sprayed my seed, I felt a growing heat just beyond my firing tip, where the semen pooled, surrounded by convulsing wet flesh. As more semen collected, the heat spreading outward, tension spiked and then exploded, sending more waves of bliss blasting outward. All around this hot bar ensconced deep within, muscles undulated, gripping and releasing, gripping and releasing as ecstasy vibrated, and the intense brushing of her cervix beneath my crown as it moved and dipped into the semen.

Union, and connection, and almost a sense of one-ness.

Each pulse of my ejaculation was met with a matching explosion just beyond my cock. As I felt the urge to press deep while firing into her core, I also felt her joy and satisfaction of receiving my seed spreading throughout Calia's body, accompanied by the joy and satisfaction that she had pleased me.

I nearly dropped her, it was that intense.

Holy gods, that was incredible! Is that really what she feels when I'm inside her?

The physical link faded -- it had only lasted for a few seconds -- but the aftermath was impressive. What remained was a profound and pervasive feeling of love between this woman and me. I didn't just see it in her eyes. I had actually felt her emotions for me. It had been intense and warm and passionate and welcoming. I felt her responding to my love for her.

It also strengthened my resolve.

Oh, my dearest, sweetest love, that was amazing. I love you so much!

Then she giggled. I see you got a glimpse from my side. Yes, that's a bit of what it feels like when you come inside me.

Her brown eyes opened, and I saw love and wonder looking back at me. Ranji, you came inside me! Does this mean you have finally made up your mind about us?

Pressing my forehead to hers, I kissed her slow and gentle.

"Your abilities... it was very much of a surprise. And yes, I have made up my mind. Calia, what you're doing for Yalcamara and Stimmi is a wonderful and generous act." I brushed my lips lovingly across her cheek, up across her forehead, and then down the other side. "I look forward to seeing your belly swell with new life as you honor our friends. Once their child is born, I want -- no, I need the rest of your babies to be ours. Yours and mine."

"You do?" Joy filled her face, and she peppered my face with kisses. "Oh, my sweet, sweet love. Yes! Yes, and yes! As many as you want, Ranji! To love you, take care of you, and have your children is what I have wanted most for ever so long!"

"You need to be free so our children are freeborn."

She sniffed, nodding. "Yes, my lord. I will agree to you setting me free. It's important that our children be freeborn. Perhaps then you will finally know that I stay by your side because there is nowhere else for me but with you. I will proudly bear your children because I love you and... okay, I'll admit it. I also want to see what kind of babies you and I can make together. I want to love them and raise them with you. I bet they will be strong, virile, intelligent, caring, and honorable -- just like their father."

My cock decided it was done. It rapidly shrank until it slipped out.

She dropped her legs and stood.

I drew her into my arms and we kissed again, slow and passionate. We were old lovers, but in some ways, there was now a newness between us. Maybe it was the deliberate decision that she and I planned to have children together. Or, more accurately, it was me finally coming around to what she'd already decided years ago.

TJSkywind
TJSkywind
988 Followers