Starlight Gleaming Ch. 21 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJSkywind
TJSkywind
988 Followers

"Let's put the towel down to catch the wet spot."

Reaching up, I grabbed the towel. It was then I noticed the bottle of water there. Calia! I hadn't even seen her put it there. Izel rose up and I spread out the towel beneath her hips. As I moved over her, she shifted until she was below, her legs spread wide for me.

"Show me how much you want me," I murmured. "Guide me in."

Izel reached for me, her hands trembling.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"Nervous. And excited, too. It was so amazing earlier and I can't believe we're going to do it... I mean make love again."

"See my cock? I'm hard because of you, Izel. I'm hard for you. You did that. Go ahead and touch my cock, Izel. When you're ready, move me to your pussy."

Giving me a few strokes to harden me, she pointed my tip at her sodden entrance. Once my crown was lodged at her entrance, she let go, lifting up her knees.

"Oh, it's so hard and hot going in," she murmured.

Letting my weight settle, my shaft slid into her sheath. Slick, warm, and snug. Working gently, I quickly gained more depth with each press into her heated center. She caressed and gasped with each movement. I shifted and dropped another half-inch downward.

"Oh, my husband," she said, her voice heavy with passion. "You are stretching me so wide it's nearly unbearable. Do what you did earlier today. Take your pleasure of me and fill me with your essence. Claim me again, Ranji. And yes, I also want you to love me!"

Propping myself on my elbows, I let the weight of my hips settle onto hers. Leaning down, I kissed her, then began working my hips in circles, pressing downward. Her legs rose higher and then locked behind me.

"So good," she murmured. "Oh, yes, you feel so good."

With every thrust into her center, she rocked her hips down, giving her clit the rubbing pressure she wanted.

"Oh, gods, you're so deep in me!" she husked out.

"You are so loving and wonderful, Izel." I gave her another firm thrust, savoring the wet kiss of her pussy lips caressing my balls.

"Harder, Ranji! Do it harder, please!"

I answered her as she wished, the in-and-out motions into her heated core speeding up, yet each one a long, full stroke that drove deep, pushing her into the mattress. Izel matched me, rocking and lifting her hips faster and faster. Wet, slick frisking sounds began to be heard as we both hurtled toward release. Both of us panting for air, tensions built as we raced together. The tightness in my balls coiled as her tight, wet sheath caressed the length of my shaft. I plunged over and over into her gaping, sopping, tender folds, opening her again and again to my presence.

"Oh, yes! So good!" she cried out. "More, Ranji! More!"

Pumping into her clasping, yielding, wet pussy -- it all became too much.

"Izel!"

Grunting and shoving into her, my hands shot down and grabbed her butt locking her in place. Arching, I tightened my stomach and arched, keeping my weight off while impaling my hard member within her core. My shaft swelled and my balls blissfully began clenching and releasing, spewing hot sperm into her welcoming depths.

She froze, then, her hands digging into my shoulders, Izel ground against me. "I'm coming! Oh, gods. Ranji!"

And all along my length, I felt her tight passage undulate from base to crown, gripping and releasing while I flooded the gateway to her womb. Felt the exquisite brush of her hard gateway moving up and down against the sensitive underside to my crown, all of it encouraging me to give her everything I had.

As my ejaculations faded, I released her rear end, quickly propping myself by my arms to keep my weight off her. She held firmly onto me while another wave of tremors rocked through her center.

"Oh, my husband!"

For several long seconds, I rocked gently from side to side, trying to increase her pleasure.

When her own pleasure faded, she relaxed her grip, murmuring in Nahuatl. "You make me feel so wonderful. So loved and alive. Would you object, Ranji Kandikan, if your wife fell completely in love with you?"

"The prospect of your love fills my heart with gladness, Izel Kandikan. Your husband finds you so lovely, charming, and brilliant, I'm afraid he has no defense to keep from loving you, either."

"Oh, Ranji!"

Leaning down, I kissed her, and she responded with eager enthusiasm.

When we broke apart, her hands reached up to caress my face. "I love the fact that you're still hard inside me, and I can feel your hot seed deep in my belly."

I could already feel myself shrinking. "It won't last I'm afraid. Your pussy has tolerated my presence long enough, and having received its proper tribute, it's in the process of kicking me out." And barely two seconds later I was squeezed out. I moved over, laying beside her.

"My tribute? Oh, my." She giggled, then exclaimed, "Oh. it's all running out." Sitting partway up, her fingers gently explored her plundered center. "It's always such a gooey mess afterward, but I don't mind. In fact, it makes me feel good because making love with you was wonderful, and I feel especially satisfied knowing your seed is inside me."

"Yeah. The emotional connection is just as important as the physical pleasure." Reaching down, I took an end of the towel and pressed it against her leaking pussy.

Taking it from me, she shifted and part of the towel was freed. She rubbed vigorously between her legs a moment, then she curled into me. "Thank you, Husband."

Reaching up, I broke the seal and handed her the bottle.

"Oh, come to think of it, I am thirsty. You're so thoughtful!" She drank most of it down, set it aside and settled against me.

Kissing the top of her head, I held her close as exhaustion claimed me.

* * * * *

Part 10 -- Aftermath

* * * * *

Izel jumped when my alarm went off. "What? What's going on?"

"Shh. It's all right. Just my alarm. Time for me to get up. You can go back to sleep."

She shifted, then got out of bed, making room for me to exit.

I headed into the bathroom and she followed me. I used the toilet, and while I started the shower warming, she sat and took her turn, blinking and yawning.

"Do you always get up this early?"

"Usually," I replied. I went back and partially closed the door so as to mute our activities and conversation from the bedroom. Grabbing a clean towel from the shelf, I set it nearby and then climbed into the water. Picking up the bar of soap, I quickly set to lathering myself.

"Ranji? Can I come in too?"

I grinned to myself, rinsing off my front. "Sure. I'll let you slide by so you can get rinsed down first."

As she stood under the spray, she looked at me. "This doesn't bother you? Showering together like this?"

"Nope. Do it all the time. You're a lovely woman, Izel. Calia and I did more than have sex in here yesterday morning. I washed her hair, and we both washed each other's backs, too. Why? You want me to wash your hair this morning?"

She shook her head. "It was washed yesterday morning. I don't want it to get too dried out."

"Turn around then and I'll scrub your back." She did as I asked, and after I lathered up the loofah, I set to work.

"Ooh, I like this. That feels nice, Ranji. Yet another reason to keep you."

I snickered, then patted her wet rear. She jumped a little, then looked over her shoulder and grinned.

"Need me to do the rest of you, too?"

"No, I don't want to make you late," she replied. "I'll take the soap, though." Rinsing her back, she lathered up her front, arms, belly. Then worked thoroughly to clean between her legs.

Stepping out, I grabbed the towel and dried off. Seeing she hadn't grabbed any for herself, I took two from the stack and set them within easy reach, then moved to the sink to shave.

When she was done, she called out, "Are there any towels?"

"At the back end, where I exited."

"You put them there, didn't you. You're spoiling me. I only need the one, though."

"Leave it. Janetta or Zinja will likely use it."

"Okay."

Finished, I rinsed off my blade, put it into its holding sheath, and washed my face.

When she got out, I turned. "Are you going back to bed?"

"What kind of impression would that make? I'm your wife. I'm supposed to take care of you, and I find myself wanting to do that. Or at least help take care of you, since you probably have your daily routines well in hand."

I showed her where to hang the wet towels, returned to the bedroom and using the dim light from the bathroom, and got dressed in my gym gear. Izel put on the shorts and tee-shirt she'd worn the night before. I grabbed a fresh uniform and my usual supplements. Lanyard, phone, both weapons and weapon belts, computer satchel. Turning to the sleeping women, I whispered, "Sleep well, my loves."

Opening the bedroom door, I stepped out and Izel scooted out with me. I quietly closed the door and walked down the hall.

Corporal Menali stood on the upper landing. "Morning, Commander. Lady Kandikan," he said quietly.

"Everything all right during the night?" I descended the stairs, with Izel and Menali keeping pace.

"Yes, sir. Two of her ladyship's men-at-arms showed up about an hour after you retired. Last I checked, they and the two servants they brought back retired to the gym with the others. So, two guards and six servants in the gym. Lady Calia and Terra are up and in the kitchen."

"Thank you," I acknowledged.

Laylandi leaned against the wall in the dining area, sipping a cup of cahault. When she saw me, she put down her cup. "Need a hand with anything, Commander?"

"Sure. Take my uniform and lay it over the love set in the family room."

When Laylandi returned, I asked, "Who's in the front room?"

"Troopers Correc and Halko," Menali answered.

"They're privates with just two months in, so they're pretty green, sir," Laylandi added, returning.

"Three eggs and toast, Ranji?" Calia asked.

"That's fine. Thank you."

"How about you, Izel?" Calia inquired.

"Uh, two for me. Toast is fine. Any jam?"

"Yes, several flavors," Calia replied. "Both the girls seem to like the local fruits from the Seven Nations. So far, blueberry is the favorite."

"I've never had that. I'll give it a try."

"Excellent choice," Calia replied with a grin.

I turned to Laylandi, who was the senior trooper on duty. "Who's covering here while we're gone?"

She looked at her watch. "Two troopers are expected to be here any minute, Commander. Corporal Menali is doing a double. He'll stay to supervise. Halko will ride along with us."

I raised my eyebrows at Menali. "You're doing a double?"

"Yes, sir. Saving with some buddies to get a place of our own. More privacy."

"I remember sleeping in the barracks. Laudable goal."

"Ranji, what would you like me to do today?" Izel looked at me intently.

"I don't know. I usually go to the gym and work out with Jay for an hour. Then I get dressed and head to work. Why?"

"Calia and Terra seem to have the kitchen well in hand. I really don't have anything to do," she said.

"Don't you have a tablet?"

"No. Kirfan took all my electronics, and he took all my jewelry, too. I have fancy clothes and some books I brought from Cuzco, but those were already packed. We just grabbed as we fled."

Terra set out some jars of jam. Blueberry, gooseberry, and starfruit. Then she began cutting up toast and applying butter to them.

Calia worked quickly, turning eggs in the pan. Then she paused and picked up two plates, setting one in front of me and the other in front of Izel. Toast, eggs, and two slices of bacon. And almost immediately, she filled two more plates and set them down, one for Laylandi and one for Menali. Fresh cups of cahault from Terra were set down before us, and Laylandi's cup was freshened. Calia went back to the stove, cracking more eggs.

Laylandi called the other troopers in to wash up and get their meal.

"Well, Izel, we should get you some replacement devices. When do you want to do that?" I tried the blueberry on my toast. It was pretty good. I passed the spreading knife to Izel.

"Soon, please?" she ventured. Taking a bite, she nodded as she chewed.

Looking at my wife... yeah, that fact made itself known again. Izel was my wife.

Calia set the two plates in front of troopers Correc and Halko. "I think your wife should go with you this morning. She needs both a tablet and a phone. She also needs an updated ID card for running around the war base, and eventually the rest of her servants and men-at-arms will need that, too, since they are now part of House Kandikan. Besides, if she goes with you this morning, she could meet Jay."

"Hmm. Do you know any martial arts, Izel?"

"No. I swim and do weights, though."

"Would you like to learn?" I asked.

Izel looked unsure.

"Normally," Calia explained, "when Lord Kandikan comes home in the afternoons, we alternate between martial arts, strength exercises, and dance. Most of us participate, including Terra. Salvia's behind a bit, but she has another week of healing from her operation yet. She can walk without assistance now, but no lifting -- and she should stay off the stairs as much as possible."

More plates were filled while Terra refilled cups with fresh cahault, and then Terra and Calia joined us at the table. Salvia, freshly showered, arrived and took a seat. Terra gave her breakfast to her sister and got up to get a plate of her own.

Izel looked at me. "If I'm going with you, I'll need some different clothes to wear."

"Nonsense," I said. "Those will be fine at the gym."

"For afterward!" Izel gave me an arch look. "I won't go out in public dressed like this! Please, Ranji. I'm a lady and it's just not done. Give me a few minutes. I'll go upstairs and find something suitable."

"Wait! I have something that might fit," Calia said, rising up. "I think it would look stunning on you. Have you ever tried a salwar-kameez?"

"A what?" Izel said, puzzled.

"Salwar-kameez. It's basically a loose set of pants with a hidden string belt, accompanied by a conservatively cut over-shirt. They can be quite comfortable and will give you an exotic look." Calia came around the table. "Come with me. We'll see if what I have will fit."

Taking Izel's hand, they headed into the garage. Though she usually slept upstairs with Ixma and my daughters, Calia's bedroom was downstairs within the emergency shelter. Besides the many emergency supplies downstairs, there was a single bed, two portable clothes racks, a dresser, two comfortable chairs and a medium-sized rug she sometimes used for private meditation.

I finished my breakfast, taking my plate over to the sink. I took four bottles of water from the refrigerator and put them into my gym bag. I usually took two, but I figured Izel might need water as well. Hard to go wrong with water.

A few minutes later, Calia and Izel returned. The clothing apparently fit -- or so I assumed. I noticed that Izel carried Calia's gym bag. Which told me that my new wife needed more than just electronics.

"Husband, I know you have important work to do, but we're going shopping after our exercise time, and I need you with me," Izel announced. Calia didn't try too hard to hide her amusement.

"Okay, then." While I had some urgent things on my desk, this request was something my new bride had a right to ask for, and because some of it included needing ID and her own charge card, I had to be there with her. I was already mentally prepared to deal with Kirfan. A restoration of some normalcy in her life could only improve Izel's spirits, especially if she had to face her brother. Once we were done at the gym, I would leave a message both for Hanami and Pen, letting them know the change in plans and our whereabouts.

Some of Izel's servants filtered into the room. Izel quietly spoke to them as she pointed at Calia. They nodded, and then went to wash up.

The troopers finished their meal and took the dirty dishes to the sink. The supplemental relief crew arrived, and wearing our protection, we hopped into the security cruiser and Halko drove us to the gym.

Obtaining locker space for Izel proved interesting. While there was no official protocol, over the years locker assignments had split along sex lines. It wasn't because of the nudity, but rather due to the predation by the men. Fortunately that was a lot less of an issue these days. Things were still a little touchy, but with so many security troopers present, things were considerably better.

Izel said she wanted a locker next to mine. The gym staff were polite and said they would see what they could do. In the meantime, Private Halko volunteered to watch Izel's stuff while we exercised. I showed her my locker, hanging up my uniform inside. After taking out the two water bottles, I showed them to Izel and put them into her bag. Then I secured my locker. Halko took possession of my weapons while Laylandi collected my phone and keys, then they joined Jay's two guards along the walls to keep watch.

Jay was already working through some katas when we arrived, and he was stunned to see her with me, but he quickly recovered.

Bowing, he said, "Lady Kandikan, it is a pleasure to meet you. Rumors of your beauty truly pale in comparison to the reality. I wish you both great happiness. If ever I can be of assistance to you, please feel free to let me know."

She offered her hand to him, and he touched the back of her hand to his forehead.

"You are too kind, Lord Raltikon. I have been warned by my husband that you are charming and smooth with the ladies, but he assures me that nonetheless you can be trusted."

Jay burst out laughing while shaking his head at me. "I like her, Ranji. My name is Jaynobro, Lady Kandikan, but please, call me Jay."

"Izel, then," she told him. "Are you related to Imperial Justice Miyar Raltikon of Tacana State?"

Blinking with surprise, Jay nodded. "I am. He's my father."

She smiled at him. "A senior lieutenant and a company commander, he must be proud of your accomplishments."

"Actually, he's expressed his disappointment. He thinks I should have entered the priesthood like my elder brothers. I did not find chanting all day to my liking."

Izel nodded sadly. "I'm sorry to hear that, Jay. Parental expectations can sometimes be a great burden. However, you have my husband's confidence, and all teasing and pleasantries aside, that means a great deal to me."

Pleased, he gave her another short bow. "Ranji's confidence means a great deal to me, too. Are you here to watch or to participate, Izel?"

"I think I will stretch a bit, and then I will watch you two. I have seen martial arts, but I know very little about it. Ranji has kindly offered to teach me, and I am interested. At my age, I'm worried it's too late for me to be anything other than a rank beginner. Still, considering all the things that have happened to me of late, the idea of being able to put up a fight definitely has its appeal."

Jay chuckled. "It's never too late. Everyone has to start at the beginning."

During our time at Sparantzlo, like me, Jay had opted to use memory-learning to obtain a first-tier master rank with both the Eagle and Jaguar schools. Over the past three months, I'd worked with Janetta, teaching her up to the sixth level Eagle, but that's where my skill ended. Jay was helping me increase my Eagle school, and in return, I was teaching him basic Snake and increasing his Jaguar mastery. And both of us were still integrating what our minds knew and embedding those skills into our muscle memory. We were getting better, but my estimates were it would be another six to nine months or so of these sessions together for it to fully mesh.

"Do you practice here every day?" Izel asked.

"Not when we're off," Jay answered. "And every third day we go to the shooting range instead. Ranji, you really should add in some melee stuff. Some knife training, sword work, or learn to use a spear or a staff."

TJSkywind
TJSkywind
988 Followers