Starlight XXXplorers Ch. 02

Story Info
Exploring inner spaces in outerspace.
3k words
4.09
14k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starlight XXXplorers

Enjoying Inner Spaces in Outer Space

Chapter 2

Where the beautiful and perky Wendy commences erotic docking maneuvers with the stunning Priscilla Ward.

Alex strode down the corridor humming lightly to himself. He clocked in to his shift station and began monitoring the various readouts he was responsible for. Well into the second hour of his shift he had completed all of the required work. Now he just had to occasionally download status reports into his log. This was the most boring time of the night shift, and regs forbade crew from bringing any reading materials or watching tri-vids that might distract them from their duties. So, as with many crew during these quiet late hours, Alex's mind started to wander of its own accord.

An image of Priscilla Ward filled his mind's eye. Dark, alluring Priscilla. He silently rehearsed conversations in his mind, working his charm on her. The thought of her laughing at his wry wit, and smiling with those very kissable lips of hers....Alex's confidence grew with each passing vision. But then, out of nowhere, an image of Wendy, sassy and seductive, popped into his head. Wendy, who was probably already working her female charms on the unsuspecting Priscilla. Alex lightly pounded a fist on his workstation. Dan had already alluded to Wendy's desire to get her kitten claws into the new woman. Alex didn't even know yet if Priscilla was straight, bi, or gay, but chances are Wendy would make up her mind for her, as she'd done a few other of the women crew when they first came aboard. Alex cursed his luck to be working the night shift knowing that Wendy was off till tomorrow morning. His hoped for seduction of Priscilla was likely already usurped by the cute and irresistible Wendy 'Hotpants'. Alex could already picture the scene playing out in his mind's eye, and would have been surprised how true life it was.

*

Wendy, Janice, and Priscilla finished their evening meal, and headed back towards the crew quarters. Wendy invited the other two to her quarters to spend more of their off shift talking and sharing a few drinks. Janice begged off, claiming to be tired but really knowing Wendy's unspoken motivation. Janice had been with Wendy a few times, but preferred the more secretive company of some of her other female friends. Priscilla gladly took Wendy up on her invitation, happy for the opportunity to talk with one of the few friends she'd made in her short time aboard.

Inside the small, but comfortable outer room of Wendy's quarters, the two women relaxed. Each had a glass of wine, and sat on opposite ends of the small couch, with their legs tucked up and fluffy pillows in their laps. They exchanged idle chitchat; where they were each from, talk of Earth, and life in general aboard starships. Soon, Wendy's growing urges could be denied no more and she steered the conversation in a more personal, intimate direction.

"So Priscilla, is there a Mr. Ward back home?"

Priscilla shook her head, "Please, call me Pris. And, no, afraid not. I'm a career woman, and a spacer to boot. Not many men can live that kind of married life, having a wife gone for nearly a year at a time."

Wendy listened to Pris' explanation of her unattached status and licked her own lips in a predatory grin. She shifted her legs off the couch and scooted herself a bit sideways, closer to the other woman. "You know," Wendy began, "I totally understand where you are coming from. But a woman has needs." She left the rest unspoken, waiting for Pris' reply.

The other woman finished a sip of her drink and smiled coyly over its rim. "Sex, yes. A woman can release those pent up energies herself though. Cosmos knows I've done that often enough. Most of the men I'm exposed to are either my superior officers, or subordinates, neither of which a career woman wants a reputation for bedding.....or they are gay," she concluded with a laugh.

Wendy brushed one of her golden curls out of her eyes. "Starships are a close environment...even closer the way regular men love to brag." She chose her next words carefully, laying out her sweet trap. "But you do realize that a woman doesn't need to rely on only herself, or a man."

Priscilla raised an eyebrow and smiled. "You mean another woman?"

"Well a woman does know what she likes and how she likes it. She likely knows what another woman would enjoy as well then."

Pris pursed her lips. "I'm well aware that most ships have a large lesbian or bi crowd. I'll bet the Starlight is no different." Pris caught Wendy's gaze. "To be honest I've only experienced sex with another woman a few times. It was nice." Then she turned the tables with her next comment. "Are you offering Wendy?"

Wendy was caught only a bit off guard, having expected to have to ply Priscilla with her seductions a bit longer. She covered with a sly wink, pleased nonetheless. "I am."

Priscilla smiled widely. "Wendy, you're a dream. I realized as we've been talking that I haven't been intimate with anyone in over six months. I'm about ready to burst. If you are offering a night of pleasure, I'd be a fool to decline." Then she shifted her own legs and scooted closer to the perky blonde. "Truth be told, I think your pheromones have been working on me since we met for dinner...there has been a pleasant tingling between my legs all night."

Wendy took Pris' glass in her free hand and set both on the table behind the couch. Then she leaned in close to Priscilla and fairly purred. "Then let's turn that tingle into something more."

Before Pris could reply, Wendy's lips were pressed against hers. Soft pouty lips meshed and touched. Priscilla eagerly returned Wendy's advance. Each woman's nostrils filled with the other's perfume. Wet tongues tentatively peeked out between parted lips and touched the other's lips and teeth in turn.

Priscilla was momentarily startled when Wendy's tongue probed deeper into her mouth, sliding seductively across her own. Pris' breath caught for a moment, then she sent her own tongue lounging forward to entwine with Wendy's.

Warm breath flowed between the women, lips became slick with the moisture of their kissing. Wendy reached her hand up and slid it through the hair at the nape of Pris' neck. She pressed herself harder into Pris' lips, the sexual embrace warming each woman's face and body.

Priscilla slid her arms around Wendy and brought her hands up to press flat on the younger woman's shoulders. She held Wendy close and continued to make out, lips lightly smacking and sliding over each other.

Both women were lost in the fever and pulse of their kissing. Gasps and muted moans escaped from briefly parted lips. Heavy breaths flowed in and out of trapped mouths. They pulled each other closer, and their chests contacted. Uniform covered breasts rubbed and pressed against each other.

Wendy pulled away with her body, still managing to maintain her kissing contact with Pris. She quickly undid the buttons of her uniform jacket and shrugged out of it. Reaching forward she unfastened Pris' jacket as well, and Pris shrugged her shoulders, assisting Wendy's eager hands in pulling off the confining jacket. She then felt Wendy's nimble fingers undoing the small buttons of the light blouse she wore. Pris reached forward and did the same with Wendy's buttons.

Lips still locked together, both women pulled their blouses off and tossed them haphazardly aside. Wendy pressed her body forward and her ample breasts, still confined in her bra, pressed against Pris' own.

Casting an eye downward, Pris saw their cleavage heavy breasts mashed together and felt Wendy's silky bra sliding over her own. Priscilla's nipples started to rouse from the contact, and strained against the cups of her bra.

Wendy's hands found their way to the other woman's taut abdomen, reveling in the soft warm flesh she felt in her palms. Wendy slowed down the passioned frenzy of her kissing, and forced their bodies apart with a light pressing on Pris' shoulders. Keeping her eyes fixed on Pris' own, she reached behind the other woman and deftly released the clasps on Pris' bra. Pris held still while Wendy pulled the lacy red material from her body, freeing her heavy breasts. Pris rolled her shoulders back unconsciously, causing her breasts to rise and swim higher into Wendy's view.

Wendy brought her hands forward and cupped those breasts. She savored the view of the dark areola and the large nipples they surrounded. Lowering her head she planted a kiss on one of the inviting nubs. Pris let out a gasp of pleasure at the contact.

Wendy pressed her body forward and Pris reclined back on the couch. Wendy oozed over the other woman's supine form and continued to caress and kiss Pris' breasts. Pris' eyes locked onto the view of blonde curls falling forward and bobbing gently as Wendy kissed and sucked on first one nipple than the other. Pris' nipples were now hard and standing erect from the top of her generous mounds. Wendy flicked a forefinger over whatever nipple wasn't being teased by her lips.

Pris arched her back with the increasing pleasure. Wendy looked up and locked eyes with Pris. She ran out her long pink tongue and lapped openly across one dark nipple. Pris gasped at the vision and the feeling. Her hands found their way to Wendy's back and sought out the bra clasps there. Deftly she released them and Wendy rose up slightly and cupped her own breasts, allowing the bra straps to fall forward. She taunted Priscilla with her cradled breasts, jiggling them seductively with a smile on her lips.

Pris reached forward and caught a lose strap dangling on Wendy's arm. She tugged on the material and Wendy finally let the bra slip fully off her heavy pert breasts.

Pris took in the sight of Wendy's full bosom. Her breasts were about the same size as Pris own, though shaped more round to Pris' teardrop. Pris reached up and flicked a finger over one of Wendy's soft pink nipples. Instantly the nipple sprang erect and Wendy shivered in delight. Pris filed away the fact that Wendy's nips were extremely sensitive.

Wendy lowered herself back over Pris' prone form and planted a firm kiss on the other's lips once again. Two pairs of naked breasts pressed together. Cleavage meshed and the warmth of bare skin flowed between the women.

Pris wrapped one of her long legs around the backside of Wendy's own as they kissed. They each reveled in the feeling of the semi naked woman they held. Without thought, Pris snaked her hands under the waist of Wendy's uniform skirt and sought out the soft flesh of the blonde's butt. Wendy purred, which was a soft sound that breathed into Pris' enraptured mouth. The blonde wiggled he hips, moving her soft butt under Pris groping hands.

Pris became aware that the movement of Wendy on top placed a welcome pressure on her own pelvis. Pris used her leg to force Wendy down more forcefully. Without thought, while they continued to kiss, Pris began to grind her pelvic mound against Wendy's own.

Wendy broke their kissing with a giggle. "Let's go to my bed where we'll have more room."

"Mmmm, sounds good," Priscilla murmured in reply.

Wendy rose up and picked her way off the sofa. Pris noted how nicely the young blonde's breasts swayed as she moved. Pris sat up and rose to follow where Wendy was disappearing into the bedroom doorway at the back of the living room.

Wendy turned on a few small lights in different parts of the room, causing a warm soft light to diffuse about the room. Pris came up behind and caught Wendy up in her arms, pressing her breasts into Wendy's back. She bent a her head and lightly kissed the younger woman on the nape of her neck beneath her heavy golden curls. Wendy sighed.

Priscilla moved her hands up and cupped the underside of Wendy's breasts. Softly she kneaded them, feeling the weight and rippling movement. She reached up and quickly flicked the nipples and Wendy gave a involuntary little jump and gasp. "Hey!" she exclaimed in mock protest. "No fair, you already discovered my weak spot."

Pris gave a soft laugh. "You don't get to my level in the space service without being a keen observer."

Wendy spun around and grabbed Pris around the waist, then roughly pulled their two bodies together. With a sly grin on her face she answered, "Yes, but Ms. Ward, your hips were starting to betray you out on the couch as well." With that she started to grind her thigh into Pris' pelvis.

Pris drew back after a moment. "Minx." She chided. Wendy's eyes gleamed.

Wendy slid her hands into the waistband of Pris skirt, popped the hidden clasp on the side, and pushed the material over the Pris' curvy hips until it fell down her thighs and onto the floor. Wendy smiled when she saw exposed beneath that Pris wore sexy old-fashioned garters holding up her white stockings. These matched a pair of lacy panties. Reaching around, Wendy ran her hands over Pris round ass.

Pris bent her head back and enjoyed the feeling of being so exposed before Wendy. Her auburn hair drooped low over her shoulder blades and tickled against her bare back. After a moment, she looked forward, and met Wendy's gaze. "Now you."

Wendy drew their bodies close together again as Pris unfastened Wendy's skirt. The garment slid over the blonde's hips and fell quickly to the floor. Priscilla's wandering hands slid over Wendy's exposed backside and found that the other woman wore similar white stockings as her own, but no panties. Wendy giggled when she saw Pris questioning eyes. She merely shrugged her shoulders in silent answer. Then she stepped away from their embrace and let Pris take in the full head to toe view.

Pris found it enchanting. A small, neatly trimmed patch of blonde pubic hair sat at the apex of smooth stockinged thighs. A taut abdomen sported a small, non-regulation, diamond belly-button pin that twinkled in the light. Her blonde hair spilled its curls onto her shoulders. A small line of sweat beaded at the top of her ample cleavage.

Wendy put a hand on a hip and turned and all encompassing gaze up and down Pris' wonderfully curved body as well. The woman's toned form fairly glowed in the room's soft light. No tan lines were visible in the usual places. An inviting, soft line of dark hair led toward treasures between her legs. Her breasts swelled with each breath, and the nipples stood erect and inviting at the forefront of her body.

After a moment Wendy threw a mischievous grin at Pris and motioned with a single pointing finger toward the satin covered bed a few feet away. Pris narrowed her dark brown eyes slyly and smiled. She turned and walked to the end of the bed, then bent forward and crawled onto its surface on hands and knees. She threw a glance over her shoulder and seductively swayed her ass in Wendy's direction.

Wendy came forward and gave Pris a light slap on her taunting backside. Pris was taken by surprise and fell forward away from the attack, letting out a fake protest, "Oww!" She rolled onto her back to protect her rosy bottom. Wendy fairly leaped onto the bed and Pris caught her up in her arms. Both women laughed as their bodies entwined once again, arms and legs sliding around each other wantonly....

*

"Andropov!" a voice broke roughly into his thoughts. Alex's head snapped up as his shift supervisor strode towards his workstation. "I hope you were just intent on your monitors and not sleeping!" the supervisor scowled. Alex knew he was just joshing him, not really reprimanding. But he wasn't about to confide to his boss that he was in fact daydreaming about two naked women.

"Hey Chief, what's up?" Alex answered.

The supervisor gave him a look. "End of shift Andropov."

Alex checked his chrono. "Well, guess it is. See ya Chief."

"Go get some sleep," the man replied as he continued out of the area shaking his head.

Alex got to his feet and made his way towards the crew quarters. The images in his over active imagination only slightly receded in his mind. He didn't doubt that Wendy was indeed plotting to go after Priscilla Ward. He knew Wendy's appetite, it wasn't all in his imagination.

As he turned the corridor to head to his quarters, he realized that Wendy's were only a few doors away. "Well," he thought, "why don't I just go ask Ms. Wendy 'Hotpants' directly."

He strode down the hall lightly, conscious that most people on this section were on the off shift and likely into their sleep periods. He got to Wendy's door and was about to knock but thought he caught muted voices from within. Soft laughter he recognized as Wendy's drifted through the thick door panel. A second soft laugh followed, definitely female, and not Wendy.

Alex frowned and shook his head, then turned to trudge on back towards his own quarters.

"Too late already," he thought, "The beautiful Ms. Ward is already under Wendy's enchantment." Alex's imagination had likely been more true to life than he wanted to admit.

Insult to injury, he realized that his friend Dan was probably at this point already sleeping with the two engineering twins on either side of him too.

"Alex, my boy," he thought to himself as he palmed open the door controls of his rooms, "Looks like it's time for another viewing of 'Luxia, the Buxom Star Captain' 3D porn."

He growled in frustration as he tossed his uniform jacket across the room, deciding to head for the cold water of a shower instead.