Starlight's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Charlie, great to see you," she sounded cheerful, and smiled at him. "What brings you here?"

"Hey, Babs. Could I talk to my mother? It's very important."

Babs' demeanor changed, and she looked uncomfortable. "I'm afraid she's um...out right now. On an errand."

"Tell me the truth. Does she actually work here?"

She looked at him with sorrowful eyes, and replied, "I don't think I'm the right person to ask that."

"But you own this place!" he said, exasperated, on the verge of yelling.

"Listen, Charlie. You should be talking to Stella, not me. It's not my place."

Charlie turned on his heel, and walked out without saying another word. He practically felt Babs' stare on his back, expression full of pity towards the end. He pulled out his phone, and called his mother. She picked up after the fourth ring.

"Mom?"

"Charlie?" She sounded surprised. In the background, loud music played.

"Are you at work right now?"

"Yeah, hon. It's a busy night, I've been stuck in the kitchen for hours."

He felt like someone had punched him in the stomach. He hung up, and took a few deep breaths of the night air. The smells coming from the restaurant's kitchen, mixed with the fresh oxygen, cleared his head a little. Not knowing what else to do, he called Sandra.

"Hey, Sandra?"

"Wow, that was fast. You're already craving another taste of my sweet cunt?"

"I...no. I need to ask you something."

She sensed the seriousness in his tone, and replied, "Sure, anything. What's up?"

"Not on the phone. Can I come over?"

"Of course."

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes."

On the way back to her place, Charlie ran a red light, and almost crashed the car, too preoccupied with his thoughts. His phone rang several times, and the display showed it was Stella. He didn't pick up.

Sandra opened the door, hugged him, and let him in. He sat down on the couch, but couldn't bring himself to say anything. Wordless, Sandra retrieved a bottle of whisky and two glasses from the kitchen. She set down the glasses on the coffee table, and poured two shots.

"Here, this might help."

Charlie picked up the glass, and downed the contents in one go. The alcohol burned in his throat.

"So. Tell me, what's wrong?"

"How much do you know about my moth—about Starlight?" he asked.

Sandra downed her own glass, and refilled both. She was silent for a long time.

"I guess you found out," she said, finally.

"You knew?"

"Yeah. She talks about you a lot."

"In all these years...she never told me. Why?"

"I can't answer that. But I know she loves you a lot."

"Why didn't she tell me the truth, then?"

Sandra handed him the glass, and he downed the whisky. Sandra's phone rang. She picked it up, and looked at the screen.

"I better take this," she said, and went into the kitchen.

From his position on the sofa, he could only hear one side of the conversation.

"Hello, Stella."

"Yeah, he's here."

"Yes."

"No, he's not."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of him."

"No problem."

"Bye."

Sandra came back, and sat down next to him.

"Was that..." he started.

"Your mother? Yeah," she finished.

Charlie felt numb. He had no idea how to react to his mother lying to him his entire life.

"You can stay here, if you want," she suggested.

"Thanks, I'd like that."

"Come on." She grabbed him by the arm, and dragged him to the bedroom. He stripped down to his boxers, and laid down on the soft mattress. Sandra climbed in behind him, and spooned him. Tipsy from the alcohol, with her breasts pressing into his back, and her warmth hot on his skin, he fell into troubled sleep.

Charlie dreamed that he was lying in his own bed, back home. Stella and Starlight were kneeling, naked, to either side of him. Starlight's platinum blonde hair and blue eyes stood in contrast to his mother's brown eyes and brown hair. They both leaned forward simultaneously, and started licking his penis. Blood rushed into his member, and he was rock hard quickly. Starlight and his mother ran their tongues up and down his shaft. Whenever they met at the top, they embraced in a kiss.

He woke up with a start. Sandra's head was bobbing up and down his cock. It was too much.

"I'm about to..." he started, but before he could finish, he came. Sandra pulled her head back, but it was too late. He shot rope after rope of pearly white cum across her eyes, nose and mouth. "Sorry," he muttered, after he finished.

Sandra grabbed a few tissues from the nightstand, and wiped off the sticky liquid.

"Don't worry, a seasoned harlot like me can take it. Just thought you should start the day off right."

"Thanks, that was... incredible." Although he thought it had more to do with the dream, than with her skills.

"How are you feeling?"

He considered it for a moment. His head hurt, most of all, but in the morning light the whole situation seemed manageable. He wasn't as upset at Stella anymore. "Better," he answered.

"That's good."

"What time is it?"

"Just about nine." His mother would probably be eating breakfast right now.

"I think I better talk to my mom."

She didn't reply.

"Shouldn't I?" he asked, uncertain.

"It's your choice," she said, "but I think you're going to have to eventually."

Charlie got dressed, shared a long goodbye kiss with Sandra, and drove home. He was starting to really like her. During the drive, he came up with a long speech he wanted to say, and a list of questions he wanted to ask. He opened the front door, and walked into the kitchen. Stella sat there, wearing an oversized t-shirt, her hair dishevelled. Her eyes were bloodshot, as if she'd been crying. Everything he had prepared evaporated.

"Mom?" he asked, uncertain.

Stella looked up at her son's words, shot out of her chair, and embraced him in a tight hug.

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry."

"All these years...why?"

She let go of him, and sat back down at the table. Charlie took the chair opposite hers.

"Back when you were born, I decided not tell you until you were of age. I love what I do, but I wanted a normal childhood for you. You'd have a hard time in school if everyone found out your mom's an exotic dancer."

"But I'm 21 now."

"Yeah...I meant to tell you. At some point. But I kept putting it off, and then I thought it was too late, and I just kept pretending you'd never find out. And here we are."

"What about the restaurant? You took me there every year for my birthday."

"Babs is a good friend of mine. I used to work with her, back in the old days, and she owed me a few favors. She called me right after you were there last night, after I talked to you."

"What about the hair, and eyes?"

"It's just a wig and colored contacts."

"And the tattoo?" Charlie had flashbacks of Starlight—no, his mother—giving his friend a lap dance. The words "cum whore" burned in his mind.

"It's temporary. It only lasts a few days, but I get way better tips."

Charlie was quiet for a while, and Stella didn't say a word.

"I saw you naked," he blurted out.

"Yeah, I know. I've seen a few of your friends at the club every once in awhile, but I never actually expected all of you to show up. Especially not you."

"But you gave my friend a lap dance! Right in front of me."

"I was hoping you weren't paying much attention to me with the distraction I arranged."

"Distraction? What are you—" he started, perplex, but then it hit him. "Sandra?"

"Yeah, did you like my little present?"

Charlie felt like Stella had dropped a bucket of ice cold water on his head. He had, until now, assumed Sandra had just liked him. If she was only doing this because his mother had asked her to, it would cut deep.

"You mean you told her to do all that?"

"I told her to keep you busy while I entertained your friend, and—"

Charlie shot up so quickly the chair toppled over, clattering on the ground. He stormed up the stairs to his room, barely hearing his mom shout after him, "I didn't mean it like that!" He plopped down on his bed, and felt miserable.

With a knock on the door, Stella asked, "Can I come in?"

"No. I'd rather not talk to you right now."

He listened to her footsteps go down the stairs again, and stared at the ceiling. He wasn't bothered as much by the fact that his mom was an exotic dancer, rather that she had lied to him his entire life. Arranging for Sandra to practically babysit him somehow hurt even worse.

Half an hour later, a car pulled into the driveway, and the doorbell rang. The door opened, and he heard muffled voices coming from downstairs.

Another knock sounded on his door, but he ignored it.

"Charlie?" It was Sandra's voice. He had thought he didn't want to see anyone right now, but hearing her voice changed that.

"Come in."

The door opened, and Sandra walked in. She looked around the room, and then sat down at the edge of the bed.

"I heard it didn't go so well."

"And now you're here to make it all better? Came to do my mother's bidding again?" he asked, savagely.

"Oh, is that what's bothering you?"

He stayed silent, not wanting to admit out loud how much it had hurt him.

"I knew who you were when you went to the club," she continued. "Stella has shown us a lot of pictures. She's really proud of you, you know? Anyway, I always thought you were pretty cute, even before I saw you that night. The way she talks about you made you sound really nice. So when I saw you sitting there, I couldn't help but flirt a little. Then your friend told us he'd pay the two of us for a lap dance, and I told Stella. She really wanted to do it, but told me to keep you busy. I, uh, may have overdone it a bit. But everything after that was my choice. Your mother didn't have anything to do with it."

Charlie mulled her words over in his head for a while, then asked, "And the whole 'mommy' stuff you were doing?"

"I just did that to tease Stella."

A huge weight seemingly lifted off his chest, and he took a few deep breaths.

"Feeling better?" she asked.

"Yeah. A little."

"Scoot over, then."

He made room for Sandra on the bed, and she laid down next to him.

"Tell me about my mother. About Starlight. I feel like I barely know her."

"She's really nice, and friendly. Not like some of the others who work there. Even after being on the stage for so many years, she's still kind. That's rare."

"And she dances on strangers' laps for money?"

"Yeah, but so do I. That's just part of our job."

"And you kissed her. After the lap dance, I mean."

"Yeah. I was really horny after grinding on you, and it's not like we haven't done it before."

"You've kissed before?"

"To be perfectly honest, we've done a lot more than kiss."

"You've had sex with my mother?"

"Yeah. Told you I'm a bit of a slut, didn't I?"

Charlie remembered his dream from the night before, where Sandra had been kneeling in front of his mother, eating her out on the stage. Against his will, he felt his cock harden.

"You may have mentioned it," he conceded. "And the whole 'cum whore' thing?"

"That's just Stella being Stella."

"I've never seen that side of her. I had no idea she could be so..." he failed to find a word to adequately describe his mixed feelings, and finally settled on, "kinky."

"Kinky doesn't even come close, Charlie. I think your mother is the filthiest person I know."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah."

"Why'd she hide it all from me?"

"It's hard, being a mother and a stripper. I haven't been doing it as long as she has, but you have to make a lot of hard choices. There's a negative stigma attached to what we do, and I don't know if I'd want that for my children. I really don't."

"I'm not mad at her for what she's doing. Not really. Only that she kept lying to me all these years."

"Maybe you should tell her that, not me."

He turned his head, and kissed her on the lips. "You're right."

"Do you want to talk to her alone? I can stay up here, or go."

"No, I think I'd prefer it if you were there."

"Let's go, then."

Together, they walked down the stairs to the kitchen, and sat down at the table, where Stella was waiting patiently.

"Hey, Mom."

"I'm really, really sorry."

"I know."

"If you want me to quit, I will."

"No, I don't care about what you do at the club, but you've been lying to me for all these years."

Stella hung her head in shame, and looked down at the floor.

"I'm sorry, Charlie. I wish I could undo it. From now on, I promise you that I'm gonna be honest, no matter what. Deal?"

"Deal. But that doesn't magically erase everything."

"I know, but as long as there is a way to work through this, we will."

"I hope so."

"How about we start with breakfast, or have you already eaten?"

At the mention of breakfast, Charlie's stomach rumbled, and he realized he hadn't eaten anything yet. "Breakfast sounds good like a good start."

They ate in silence, and when they finished, Sandra excused herself. Charlie walked her to the door, and they kissed.

"Thank you for coming, Sandra. I really mean it. I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't been there."

"Glad I could help. Call me soon, ok?"

"Ok."

He returned to the kitchen, and realized he was alone again with this mother.

"Do you like her?" Stella asked.

"Yeah, I think so."

"Good. She's a great girl."

He remembered what Sandra had told him. "Mom?"

"Yeah?"

"Sandra said you two had sex." Stella choked on her orange juice. "No more lies, remember?"

She sighed, and said, "Yeah, we did. Does that bother you?"

"No, I don't think so." It was weird, but that had been before he even met Sandra.

"Why did you give Gary a lap dance, right in front me?"

"To tell you the truth, your friends are kind of hot. Ever since you joined the team, I've always wanted to fuck some of them."

"Mom! What the hell?" he protested, but his cock twitched.

"Honesty, remember? Anyway, I never did anything."

"Do you know the kinds of things they say about you? They even got a chant. Stripper mom."

"I'm sorry. Do they know it's me? I mean, do they know I'm Starlight?"

"Some of them think so, but I kept telling them it wasn't you, and I think they bought it."

"That's good. Are you really ok with me dancing?"

"Yeah, of course." He left out the part where he'd been dreaming about her.

Over the next few weeks, things between Charlie and Stella returned to something close to normal. It had been difficult for him to wrap his mind around the fact his mother had led a double life, but he came to accept it.

Sandra and Charlie kept dating. Every day, he grew to like her just a little bit more. She was easy going, attractive, smart, and nearly insatiable in bed. The rest of the Southport Greyhounds made fun of him at first for dating a stripper, but he was too happy to care, and at least they seemed to have forgotten about Starlight in the wake of the new discovery.

Since she no longer had to pretend to be a respectable cook, Stella started wearing more revealing clothes around the house, and it wasn't unusual for her to ask his opinion about a new costume. Charlie's dreams and fantasies about her increased and intensified, but in waking life he had his hands more than full with Sandra.

Everything seemed to be going great, until one morning, when Charlie woke up next to Sandra. He had stayed the night at her place, as he did more and more often.

"Good morning," she greeted him.

"Morning," he mumbled, still half asleep.

"Can I ask you something serious?"

"Sure."

"Will you promise not to get mad?"

"Umm, ok. I promise."

She hesitated for a few moments. "Do you...ever sometimes dream about your mom?"

His heart skipped a beat. He had, in fact, dreamed about her that very night. In his dream, Stella, dressed as Starlight, had been giving him a blowjob, while Sandra sat on his face, grinding her wet pussy on his mouth.

"Uh, of course, she's my mom," he replied, trying to sound as casual as possible.

"I don't mean like in normal dreams. I'm talking about naughty ones."

"What? Why?" Was this how his relationship would end? Had he let something slip, and now she was so disgusted with him she couldn't stand him any longer?

"Oh, it's just that sometimes you mutter her name in your dreams."

"Do I?"

"Yeah, like when I play with your cock at night."

"You play with me at night?"

"Of course I play with my favorite toy, but don't change the subject."

"Uh, I guess. Sometimes," he admitted reluctantly. It was probably too late to deny anything.

"Tell me about them." That wasn't what he had expected.

"Like what?"

"Tell me what she's doing in your dreams."

"I dunno, she's naked, I guess?"

"No, Charlie. Tell me all the filthy details."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, uh, I guess the first time wasn't really a dream. It was the day after we were at the Honey Pot the first time. Mom made breakfast, and she looked so much like Starlight. I don't know why, but imagining Mom up on that stage, with hundreds of strangers watching her take her clothes off, it was really hot. I basically ran up to my room, and jacked off."

Sandra giggled. "And you didn't know Starlight was your mom then?"

"Nope. I don't think I wanted to admit it. I thought she might have had a twin sister or something."

"So then what?"

"After I asked you out on a date, I dreamed the two of you were on the stage at the Honey Pot, and you were both naked. Everyone was watching, and you got down on your knees in front of her, and started eating her out."

Sandra moaned softly. Charlie realized she had her hands between her legs, and was masturbating.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Don't stop now. Tell me more."

He felt himself get hard trying to remember all the dreams. "The next one actually had both my mom and Starlight. I was lying in bed, and rock hard. Both of them were licking my balls, and then my cock. Whenever they got to the tip, they kissed each other."

Sandra had her eyes closed, and was breathing harder.

"That was actually the day I found out," he continued, "and you woke me up with a blowjob. Then there was one where she was giving Gary a lap dance, but they were both naked, and she was actually riding him, until he came in her. There were a few more, but I don't remember them all. Just now I had one where you were sitting on my face, and she was giving me a blowjob."

Next to him, Sandra tensed up, and her whole body shuddered. She kissed Charlie.

"That's hot," she whispered.

"You're not...mad? Or disgusted?"

Sandra scrambled on top of him, guided his hard cock into her incredibly wet pussy, and started riding him slowly. It was the first time they had sex without a condom, and the sensation nearly overwhelmed him.

"I'm trying to imagine what it would be like watching a mom and her son have sex."

"But it's not right," he protested.

"That's what makes it so hot. Like a forbidden fruit."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Have you ever thought about actually having sex with her?" She started riding him faster.

"No. I think she'd freak out."

"Are you sure? The way she talks about you sometimes, you'd think she was half in love with you. And I already told you she's the filthiest person I know."

Charlie could barely believe the words coming out of her mouth.

"I kind of want to watch it, you know," she continued.

"Watch what?"

"You and your mother having sex."

"Are you serious?"

"One hundred percent."

"I'm pretty close to coming."

"So?"

"I'm not wearing a condom."

"I don't think I care anymore. Just close your eyes, and imagine it's Stella riding you. Imagine it's your mom who says to you 'Come on, baby, fill your mommy with your cum.'"

Sandra's words pushed Charlie over the edge, and he came hard, shooting a massive load deep into her.