Starlight's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,437 Followers

Breathless, he said, "I think I love you." After saying it for the first time, he knew it was true.

"I think I love you, too."

They kissed, and then cuddled.

"Do you want me to try and test the waters with your mom?"

"I don't know. It's pretty hot talking about it, but I don't know if I could actually do it."

"Well, if you change your mind, let me know."

Their relationship intensified after that, and Charlie was happy he had someone to talk about his feelings with. Someone he could trust with everything. Sandra kept hinting that she wanted to see him and Stella together, going so far as to surprise him by putting on a platinum blond wig, and blue contacts, and making him call her "Mommy" while they had sex.

When he wasn't spending his time with Sandra, he went to classes, or trained with the Southport Greyhounds. The season had gone exceptionally well, surpassing all of their expectations. They only had one last, big game coming up. A re-match against their rival college.

In the locker room, just before the last game, Bruce was trying to motivate the Southport Greyhounds.

"Listen, gang, I know we've had a great season, but it's not in the bag yet. This is the big one. One final test this year. If we win this, we'll secure our names in the history of Southport College," yelled Bruce.

"No pressure, right?" quipped Gary.

"None at all."

"Where's the speech about an excellent performance deserving an excellent reward?"

"We haven't won yet."

"But if we win, surely we'll get something nice?"

"What are you hinting at, Gary?"

"Oh, I've got something special in mind."

"Sure. If we win, we'll do something special."

The game started off poorly, and they were down 0-1 by halftime. In the locker room during the break, Charlie sat on the bench, drenched with sweat. Gary tried to motivate the rest of the team.

"Come on, I know we're down, but we can't lose this. I got something really special planned, and you guys don't want to miss out. Trust me."

"Just tell us what it is, for fuck's sake," cursed Peter.

"Nah, man, you gotta wait and see." The rest of the team booed in unison. "Alright, fine, just a little hint. There's gonna be boobs."

"Alright, that sounds better," yelled Peter, and Charlie wondered what he could possibly have planned.

They trudged out on to the field, and continued the game. Charlie didn't know whether or not it had been Gary's words or something else, but the team was invigorated, and played at the top of their form. By the 90 minute mark, they had evened out the game. It almost looked like it would result in overtime, when Gary shot a wide pass, and Charlie passed to Peter between the legs of an enemy player. Peter scored a goal with 35 seconds left on the clock.

Overjoyed at their victory, they carried Peter back to the locker room on their shoulders.

"Everyone hit the showers," commanded Bruce. "Gary wants us to meet up in the clubhouse in half an hour." Charlie showered, then dressed. He pulled out his phone to call Sandra, and let her know he was probably going to be late.

"We won!"

"Nice. Great job!" she congratulated him, sounding cheerful.

"Gary organized a party for us, I'm probably gonna be late."

"Oh, I know."

"You know?"

"It's a surprise."

"What? You're a part of this?"

"No, not exactly."

"Then what?"

"Just come over here, you'll find out."

"You're at the clubhouse?"

"Yeah."

Charlie got into his car, and drove the two blocks to the Southport Greyhound clubhouse. Sandra's car was waiting in the parking lot. Sandra rolled down the window, and he leaned in for a kiss. In the passenger seat sat Stella. Except it wasn't really Stella. It was Starlight, complete with wig and contacts.

"What's going on here?" he asked, confused.

"Hey, Charlie," said his mother.

"You haven't worked it out yet?" asked Sandra.

"No, I guess not."

"Gary called the Honey Pot earlier today, and said he wanted to organize a party. He wanted to hire Starlight, specifically."

"That bastard."

"No, it's alright, Charlie. I'm happy to do it."

"Won't it be weird if I'm there?"

"No, not at all."

Sandra shot Charlie a meaningful look, trying to imply something. He remembered their conversations, and his heart skipped a beat.

"Are you gonna be dancing, too?" he asked Sandra.

"Nope, I'm just here as Stella's ride."

"You better go inside and get ready, we'll be there soon," added his mother.

"Alright. I'll try to keep my eyes closed when you do your thing."

They both giggled, and Charlie went into the building. He climbed the stairs to the club's entrance hall. The room had been cleared of its usual clutter, and only a few sofas and chairs ringed the outside. The walls were covered in pictures of the Southport Greyhounds through the years, and the trophies they had earned. To the side was a bar, with both alcoholic and soft drinks.

A few people were already sitting in the chairs, and Charlie plopped down on a sofa. A few more of his teammates showed up, and then Sandra entered the room, followed by Gary. Charlie wondered what they had in store.

Sandra turned off all the lights, plunging the room into darkness. A few people yelled shouts of complaint, but Sandra already turned the lights back on. She found the dial to dim down the lights, and dimmed the entire room down to a cozy level, leaving only the bright light in the center at full strength. It reminded Charlie of a spotlight, and the center of the room looked almost like a stage.

Gary had been mixing drinks the entire time. By the time he finished, the rest of the team had sidled in. Gary went around the room, and handed everyone a fairly big glass, with some sort of murky liquid in it.

"Drink up," he told everyone.

"Is this alcohol?" asked one of the players, who wasn't 21 yet.

"Yeah, but trust me, you're gonna need it. Bottoms up!"

Charlie downed the liquid, which tasted abysmal, and turned out to be really strong. He could feel the effects of the alcohol immediately. Sandra joined him on the couch, holding two beers in her hand.

"Hey, you," she said, and handed him one of the bottles.

"Hi," he replied, and they kissed. "So what do you guys have planned?"

"I was just setting up the lighting and hooking up the music."

"I meant for later."

"Charlie?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't be mad, ok?"

"Why would I be mad?"

"I told your mother. About the way you feel."

"You did what?" The alcohol was having an effect on him, and he couldn't quite muster up the strength to really get angry.

"Gary called the club, and I had an idea of how I could get you two together."

"Me and Gary?"

"No, you and your mom."

"Oh."

"I told Stella most of it, and she said she'll think about."

"She did? She wasn't angry?"

"Nope. Like I've told you, she really loves you."

"Yeah, but like a mother."

"Not if I can help it."

"Oh god, you're really serious, aren't you?"

"Yeah."

Charlie was incredibly nervous. Sandra grabbed two more beers from the bar, handed him one, and sat back down on the couch. Everyone was already tipsy after Gary's concoction, and were eagerly awaiting the surprise.

The door opened, and Charlie's breath caught in his throat. His mother entered the room, dressed as a cheerleader, pom-poms and all. Charlie wondered where she had found a cheerleader costume in the green and gray colors of their team. Sandra found his hand, and intertwined her fingers with his. Stella moved to the makeshift stage, and stood there motionless.

Music started playing from the speakers, and Stella raised one pom-pomed fist into the air. Her shirt stretched tight across her breast, and her short skirt barely covered anything. She repeated the routine he had seen the cheerleaders perform earlier that day, turning and twisting to the rhythm of the music. Whenever she kicked her feet high into the air, Charlie caught flashes of her green panties. On her back, the fake tattoo with the words "cum whore" was visible.

Stella dropped the pom-poms, and pulled her top over her head. Her magnificent breasts sprang free, and Charlie's heartbeat quickened. She danced by herself for a few minutes, then retrieved an empty chair from the side of the room, placed it in the spotlight, and signaled Bruce to join.

Bruce sat down on the chair, and Stella stood between his legs, with her back facing him. She lowered her ass on his lap, and ground to the beat of the music. Bruce's hands reached forward, and he squeezed her tits. All around them, the rest of the team cheered. Charlie watched in fascination as his mother was being groped by his friend. He couldn't believe she'd actually do that in right in front of him.

After a short while, she stood up, and dismissed Bruce, who went back to his seat, receiving high fives from his fellow teammates.

"Who's the next lucky boy?" asked Stella seductively.

A few raised their hands immediately, and she pointed at Peter, who jumped up and rushed towards the chair. She danced in front of him for a while, before straddling his hips, and pressing his face into her cleavage. Peter took a nipple into his mouth, and sucked on it to applause from team. Then he went back to his spot on the sofa, grinning broadly.

Gary went up next, leering lecherously. He sat down on the chair, and Stella got down on all fours in front of him. She slowly crawled between his legs, put one hand on each of his thighs, and pulled herself up. Her tits dragged across the length of Gary's upper body, until she ended up straddling him. She rocked her hips for a while, and Charlie remembered Sandra doing the same thing to him.

After a while, Stella stood up, and asked, "So, which one of you lucky gentlemen will be next?"

"Wait," said Gary. He unzipped his fly, and pulled out his cock. It was pretty large, thick, and fully erect. Sandra squeezed Charlie's hand.

Stella turned around, saw his penis out in the open, and licked her lips. "Mmm, that does look good, but it's not what we agreed on." She couldn't seem to take her eyes off of it.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," she replied, still entranced by the sight.

Gary grabbed the base of his cock, and swung it back and forth. "Come on, you know you want it, cum whore."

Charlie watched as his mother knelt down between Gary's legs, and wrap her lips around the fat cock. Sandra's hand slipped under Charlie's pants, gripped his own erection, and slowly stroked it. He glanced down at her, and she flashed him a wicked smile.

Stella continued sucking on Gary's manhood, managing to take in the impressive cock all the way into her throat, slurping the entire time. She ran her tongue up and down the massive shaft, and circled the head. Her hands were gently toying with Gary's balls.

"Oh yeah. Fuck, that's so good," he moaned. "I'm gonna cum soon."

Stella took his entire cock in her mouth one more time, then pulled her head back. She pointed his cock at her chest, and started jacking him off with one hand.

Gary grunted, and shot several streams of cum over Stella's tits. Charlie watched the pearlescent fluid splatter over his mother's skin in fascination. He couldn't believe she was the same person he grew up with.

"So, who's next?" asked Stella, and several people jumped up at the same time. Bruce pushed them all back, and took over Gary's spot in the chair.

Stella wasted no time with a show and dance, and instead immediately knelt between Bruce's legs. She unzipped his pants, and fished out his cock. After a few seconds of blowing, he was fully hard. Although not as big as Gary's, Bruce's cock was still a pretty good size. She worked his pole vigorously, and he soon emptied his balls on her tits.

Peter was next, and already had his cock out before sitting down. Stella eagerly resumed her fellating. After less than a minute, Peter's dick pulsed, and he ejaculated without warning. Stella managed to pull back her head just in time not to receive his load in her mouth. Instead, Peter coated her nose, cheeks and lips in sticky fluid.

"Sorry," Peter muttered.

"It's okay, I don't mind," she replied.

The next person in line replaced Peter, and Stella had just started licking his balls, when Gary entered the spotlight again. He grabbed Stella by the hip, and hoisted her up until she was standing on all fours. With one smooth motion, he tucked his fingers under the waistband of her skirt, and pulled it down her legs.

Charlie stared at his mother's exposed ass, and even from the sidelines he could tell how wet she was. Her labia were slick with juices. It looked far better than he had imagined it in his dreams. Gary knelt down behind her, and, without warning, shoved his enormous cock into Stella's accepting hole.

"Holy shit, you guys need to try this," he roared.

Stella received another load in her face, and the next Southport Greyhound took a seat in the chair. Gary pounded her hard from behind, and Charlie had no problem hearing the wet squishing noises made whenever Gary plunged his cock to the hilt into Charlie's mother.

"This is so hot," whispered Sandra, still softly stroking Charlie's cock. He looked over at her, and she had taken out her phone and pointed at at Stella, recording the scene in front of her. "How do you like watching your mother getting fucked?"

"She's always been so modest around me growing up...watching this is so different."

"So fucking hot?" she suggested.

"Hell. Yes."

"You should go up as well."

"I don't know."

"Please? For me?"

"I'll think about it."

"Good."

Gary was breathing harder now, and a few beads of sweat rolled down his forehead.

"I'm gonna cum soon," he said loudly.

Stella lifted her head, and said, "Come in me. Fill my cum whore cunt with your sperm."

Gary closed his eyes, and gripped Stella's waist tightly. He plunged his cock as deep as he could, and emptied his balls deep into her pussy with a scream.

Afterwards, he stood up, and said loudly, "Come on guys, you gotta try this. She's so tight and wet. It's incredible."

Two lines formed, one for the chair, and one for Stella's pussy.

Charlie watched in rapt attention as six more of his friends fucked his mom from behind. Some of them pulled out, and shot their cum over her back, or on her asshole, while others came in her. Whenever one of them pulled away, globs of cum dripped out of her pussy onto the ground.

Eventually, everyone who wanted to had a turn fucking Stella. Gary even went a second time, after he had recovered. Stella, noticing that the lines had disappeared, sat down. She looked at Charlie, out of breath, and with her face and tits glazed in cum.

"I think Charlie hasn't had a turn yet," yelled Sandra into the room.

Immediately, everyone started picking up the chant of "Charlie! Charlie! Charlie!"

"Now's your chance," said Sandra, and pulled her hand out of his pants.

Charlie got up, and walked towards his mother. His heart was pounding hard, and he couldn't believe he was actually doing this. Her eyes remained fixed on him, and she gave him a slight nod. He pulled off his shirt, and dropped his pants to the ground. His cock was so hard it was almost painful, and his balls yearned for release.

Stella laid down on her back, and spread her legs wide. Her puffy labia were raw, and completely coated in cum. He knelt down in front of her, and took in the sight of her. Stella's face and tits were splattered with his friends' cum.

Charlie positioned the tip of his cock at his mother's entrance, and slowly pushed in. The sensation of actually sliding his dick into his own mother nearly overpowered him, lubricated by her own juices, and his friends' cum. It felt wrong, like he was doing something illegal—in front of a crowd of onlookers, no less—but he was also doing something he felt like he had wanted all his life.

Stella wrapped her legs around his hip, and held out her arm. Charlie grabbed it, and pulled her up, using his other hand to support her back. She threw her arms around his neck, and pull in close. Her hard nipples poked into his skin, and her breasts slid across his chest, lubricated by the slippery cum. She leaned in for a kiss, and he tasted the salty sperm on her lips. Her tongue darted in and out of his mouth, while she rocked her hips. Charlie responded, matching her rhythmic grinding with thrusts of his own.

Charlie didn't know how long he had been kneeling on the ground, with his mother tightly wrapped around him, but it felt like years. Stella's whole body started vibrating, and she frantically bounced up and down as best she could, moaning into his ear.

"I love you, baby," she whispered softly, and with that, Charlie climaxed. A seemingly never ending stream of cum erupted from his cock, and shudders ran through Stella's body.

"I love you too, Mom," he whispered back, after his balls were drained.

Sound from the rest of the room rushed back, and his friends were still chanting "Charlie!" over and over. Sandra was sitting on the couch, phone pointed at them, with a hand inside her own pants. Charlie and Stella untangled, and he stood up.

Gary walked up, and clapped Charlie on the shoulder.

"Good man. Good man," he congratulated Charlie. "I think you deserved to have a go at the cum whore, too. Bet you've been wanting to do that for a while, since your real mom is such a hottie."

Charlie laughed, because Gary had no idea how true his words were. Gary took it as a sign of approval, and continued, "Better get cleaned up." As Charlie was walking towards the bathroom, he heard Gary behind him say, "Not you, cum whore. We're not done with you, yet."

Charlie looked at himself in the mirror. His heart was pounding hard. He couldn't believe his mother had actually fucked half the Southport Greyhounds—and him. The traces of their lovemaking were all over his chest and crotch. Using paper towels, he cleaned himself off as best as he could, and returned to the party. When he entered the room, he was aware of just how much like sex it stank. The air seemed thick with the smell of cum and sweat.

Gary was standing in the center, and Stella knelt in front of him, head bobbing back and forth. Charlie gathered his clothes from the floor, and plopped down next to Sandra on the couch. She leaned over, and kissed him, tenderly.

"How was it?" she asked.

"It was...amazing," he replied.

"Looks like you inherited her sluttiness."

"Did you have fun, too?"

"Oh yeah, got it all on tape, too. You know what this means, right?"

"You're gonna blackmail me?"

"Hmm...haven't even thought about that. Good idea. In fact, I'm gonna blackmail you into a threesome with Stella as soon as we get home."

"Guess I have no choice but to pay up, then."

They kissed again. On the stage, Gary said, "Are you ready to swallow it all, cum wore?"

"Mmhm," mumbled Stella, never taking her mouth off of his cock.

Gary grabbed her head, and held it tight while he came in her throat. "Oh yeah, that's good," he groaned.

Stella swallowed, pulled her head back, and licked her lips.

"I think we better call it for the night, unless someone still wants to have a go," yelled Bruce. "It's getting pretty late, and some of us need to drive."

"Yeah, I guess I've had enough, for now," replied Gary. "But we're gonna do this again," he added to Stella.

"Well, that depends on whether or not you guys are doing well next season, doesn't it? I only cheer for winners, after all."

"Oh don't worry, babe, there'll be another time," scoffed Gary. "But I guess we're done for the night."

Stella retrieved her clothes, and then pulled them over her cum encrusted body, not even bothering to clean herself up. "Mindy? You ready?"

"Yeah." Sandra kissed Charlie again, then followed Stella out.

"That was quite the party," said Bruce.

rarmons
rarmons
2,437 Followers