Starlight's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,442 Followers

"Goddamn, that's one hell of a girlfriend you got," commented Gary.

"I know, she's amazing," replied Charlie. He stood up, and yelled, "I'll see you guys tomorrow," to no one in particular, then left. He walked down the stairs, opened the door, and stepped into the parking lot, smelling the refreshing air. He wondered what things would be like when he saw them the next day. They were good friends, but he had not expected they'd all have sex with the same woman in one night. Instead of worrying about repercussions, Charlie was much eager to get home to his girlfriend and mother.

Sandra's car was already gone. He walked towards the family car, and sat behind the wheel. Enough time had passed since he had Gary's drink, combined with the rush of adrenaline, that he felt completely sober. He started driving home, but it seemed to take forever, and he missed the exit the first time, because he had been daydreaming about fucking Sandra and his mother at the same time. When he finally arrived home, Sandra's car was already in the parking lot.

After stepping through the front door, he heard music playing in the living room. Upstairs, someone was showering. In the living room, Sandra sat in front of the tv, bare naked, playing the video she had recorded.

"Oh there you are, finally!" she exclaimed. "Clothes off, now! I'm incredibly horny."

Charlie obeyed without hesitation, and within moments he was naked again.

"Lie down," she commanded.

Charlie laid down on the thick carpet, his cock already hard. Sandra mounted him, still facing the TV, and his dick slid right into her, well lubricated by her juices. To the left of her, he could see the TV, where a recorded version of him approached Stella, while people chanted his name.

"The best part's coming up," Sandra said, eyes glued to the screen. "I looped it."

Sandra bounced up and down on top of Charlie, while they watched the video. The water upstairs turned off, and a minute later his mother walked into the room, completely nude. She had taken off her platinum blonde wig, revealing her own hair. Her eyes were back to brown.

"Hey, Charlie," she said, and smiled at him.

"Hey, Mom."

"Did you enjoy the party?"

"Oh god, yes. That was fucking amazing."

"Good. I wasn't sure if...if you would do it or not, but Sandra convinced me it was a good idea. I'm glad I listened to her."

"I'm glad you did, too."

"Me three," added Sandra. "Stella, come over here for a second, will you?"

Stella moved to stand in front of Sandra, and Sandra grabbed her by the buttcheeks, pulling her pussy close to her face. She buried her face between Stella's legs, just like she had in Charlie's dream.

Charlie watched his mother's face contort with joy, moaning as Sandra's tongue noisily pleasured her. On the TV, Stella had wrapped herself around him, and they were slowly rocking together. Sandra was still bouncing on his cock, and the wide range of sensations pushed him over the edge. Without warning, he came, shooting his load deep into Sandra's pussy.

"Mmm," moaned Sandra, face still buried between Stella's legs.

Stella's moaning got louder, and beads of sweat formed on her recently cleaned forehead. With a scream, she climaxed, and her legs buckled. Sandra held her tight, and gently guided her onto the carpet.

Sandra hopped off Charlie's half flaccid cock, and laid beside him on the ground. She put one arm on his chest, and snuggled into his shoulder. A few moments later, Stella crawled over to his other side, and did the same. Their bodies were incredibly warm, and Charlie enjoyed their touch. He turned his head to the side, and kissed Sandra, long and deep. Then he turned his head to the other side, and kissed his mother as well, long and deep. They tasted different. Sandra still tasted a little of beer, and lipstick, while his mother tasted somehow familiar, and comforting.

"Is that us?" asked Stella, pointing at the TV.

"Yeah, I got it all on tape," confirmed Sandra.

"Can I see it from the beginning?"

"Sure, one sec." Sandra retrieved the phone, and pressed a few buttons. The image on the TV changed to the beginning of the party. Stella, as Starlight, entered the spotlight, and started dancing to the beat of the music.

They kept watching, as Stella first gave a few lap dances, then started sucking Gary's cock. When they got to the part where Gary pulled down her skirt, and start fucking her, Charlie's cock began to get hard again.

"What's this?" asked Sandra. "Already hungry for more?"

"Looks like Mommy needs to take care of her baby," added Stella.

Sandra scrambled up, and got on all fours, with her head at his cock, and her ass pointing towards his face. Stella mimicked Sandra, and both of them placed a kiss at the base of his cock. They licked his balls at first, and then slowly ran their tongues up the sides of his shaft. When they reached the top, they kissed. Charlie groaned.

"Don't leave us hanging," said Sandra, and wiggled her butt.

Charlie obliged, and raised his hands, putting his fingers on both Sandra's and his mother's vulvas. He explored their folds, and warm wetness, while they toyed with his cock. Just like they tasted different, their pussies also varied. Sandra's was cute, and firm. Stella's was older, and had much larger labia. Charlie couldn't decide which one he liked more, and fortunately, he didn't have to choose.

"Holy shit, this is too good," Charlie said, close to coming again.

In response, they wrapped their mouths around the tip of his cock, their lips touching. Their tongues played with the sensitive spot just below the glans. He came, shooting his load high into the air, and onto his chest.

Sandra kept nuzzling his cock, sucking the remaining few drops out, while Stella turned around, and lapped the cum off his stomach and chest. She worked her way up, until finally she reached his face, and kissed him.

They resumed their earlier positions lying at his sides, while the screen showed Charlie fucking Stella again.

"So was it intentional that you've performed two of my dreams so far?"

"Very much so," replied Sandra. "I told Stella all about them earlier today, and she wants to help me fulfill every single one of them."

"I think we're going to have a lot of fun together," added Stella.

"I love you. Both of you."

"I love you, too," replied Sandra.

"And I've always loved you," said Stella.

Tired and exhausted from the night's activities, comforted by the body heat of his girlfriend and his mother, Charlie drifted off to sleep.

That night, Charlie dreamed he was standing at the altar, dressed in a tux. In front of him, Sandra stood, wearing a beautiful white dress, looking radiant. Behind Sandra, his mother looked at the two of them, and smiled. He slipped a ring on Sandra's finger, and they kissed.

Charlie couldn't wait to wake up, and tell them about his latest dream.

rarmons
rarmons
2,442 Followers