Starlit Petal Ch. 01

Story Info
Petal goes after another girly boy.
9.2k words
4.7
22.4k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Certeis
Certeis
278 Followers

NOTE: this story is an original setting, but anything you need to know is discussed in the story text.

***

'Swshh' 'swshh' 'swshh' Petal's legs moved back and forth rhythmically, the nylon stockings rubbing against each other at every pass. They were dangling in the air above him as he laid on the padded bench and read a book. Well, pretended to read it, anyway, it was some terribly boring book that had been bought not to be read but to adorn one of the shelves in the lobby. He was mostly just daydreaming and conserving his energy for the rest of the night. Just because his first client had no-showed on him didn't mean he didn't have to pace himself.

He sighed as he turned another page, without even having finished the previous one. It was a history book published by the Queendom, and Queen Serriqa wasn't big on historical accuracy. Petal wasn't exactly invested in world history, but he'd been around long enough to know most of this book was being very generous with the truth.

'Swssh' 'swssh' 'swssh' his legs continued to swing back and forth in the air, providing the break room with some noise but not quite enough to drown out the roar of conversation from upstairs. He checked the clock. Still over an hour before his next client showed up. The no-show had booked eighty minutes of his time.

"Petal, any reason why you're not working?" The Madame's voice came from the doorway behind him, and he turned his head lazily to look at her over his shoulder. Madame J was a tall woman who was not nearly as slender or as big-chested as her ridiculous corset was trying to imply, although she was far from unattractive even without it. Petal had seen her naked a few times, they'd been working together for almost a century now, slip-ups happened. As he twisted to get a better view of her in her current outfit, he saw a small nervous-looking blonde girl behind her that Petal didn't recognize. She had a cute effeminate haircut that framed her face and a long black skirt, combined with a loose white blouse. She certainly didn't look like she was at home in a fancy brothel like theirs, even if the nervousness and fidgeting hadn't given her away.

"No-show. This is the second time he's done it to me this season, you should have a word with the front desk about it," Petal replied nonchalantly. Madame J was a fierce woman who never took any shit, but Petal was her best escort by a mile, and he knew it. Besides, it wasn't like he'd done anything wrong.

"And why am I talking to front desk about it, instead of you?" She glowered down at him, hands on her hips.

"Cuz you're scary, and they'll actually do something about it if you tell them?" He asked, grinning playfully. "You know if I go I'd have to promise to lick or suck someone before they'd take me seriously, and you don't get paid for my time if I'm doing that."

"Ugh, you're such an impossible little slut, Petal. Fine, I'll deal with it, but you're not sitting around here for an hour doing nothing," Madame J put her hand on the new girl's back and shoved her forward. The girl squeaked a little and stumbled into the break room, looking back at the tall woman with a hurt look on her face like the Madame had just betrayed her trust. "This is Xisha. He's the new boy, and he's gonna be working here from now on, show him around while I fix your mess."

"Heyyyy, how is it my mess? I don't book the-" The door clicked closed behind Madame J as she shut it behind her, quietly. Petal knew she'd probably have slammed it if it wasn't business hours, woman had a temper. Wait, had she said new boy? Petal raised an eyebrow at the nervous "girl" standing in front of him, fidgeting with her hands and sneaking glances at Petal's prone form. Had the Madame actually hired another girly boy? If so, it was probably about time, but some part of Petal felt a tiny stab of betrayal, like his uniqueness was being stolen. He ignored that part of him, for the most part. With the level of demand that Petal got, it wasn't like there wasn't enough work for two of him, even if this cutie ended up being as popular as he was right now.

"Umm... H-Hi... I'm Xisha... I'm... new to, uhh... this whole place..." The boy spluttered, trembling a little, extending his hand awkwardly.

Petal giggled softly, flipping up onto his butt and twisting himself to face the nervous boy in front of him, his latex miniskirt making a bit of a squeaking noise as he did. "Yeah, Honey, I know you're new, I've been here a long time I know everybody who works here," He flashed the boy a reassuring smile, that was probably only mildly teasing. Probably.

"Umm... no, I mean... new to this whole... world?" Xisha mumbled.

"Ohhhhh, you just reincarnated? Well, welcome to immortality, or the afterlife, whatever you wanna call it. And welcome to Starlight, cutest brothel in the Queendom. Madame just said you're a boy, did I hear that right?" Petal gave the boy a scrutinizing look, seeing that his blouse did flap a little loosely in the chest, and he did spot a bit of a bulge under his skirt. Poor boy was probably popping a boner just being close to another femboy dressed as scantily as Petal was. With a sly grin, Petal started to envision this sweet boy on his knees with Petal's stockinged legs wrapped around his back while he worshipped the older boy's dick, Petal telling him what a dirty cock slut he was as he did. His cock stiffened to its full five and a half inch length at that image, and he kept it in mind as he hopped up onto his feet, took a few steps over to the boy and embraced him in a hug, making sure to grind his hardon against the other girly boy's hip.

"Y-yeah... I'm a boy... I guess... you are too?" Xisha returned the hug very awkwardly, and Petal felt something twitch against his own leg. Sparing the boy the embarrassment of cumming in his panties from a hug, Petal let him go, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and pulling away to give the blushing boy a wink. He was adorable, Petal was definitely going to have to take him for a ride whenever he had some free time. Which might be hard to come by, actually, but that was life.

"Yup. Welcome to Starlight, you'll fit in here just fine, cutie. You do any work like this when you were alive?" he asked, cocking his head to the side inquisitively.

"No... I don't really have a lot of practical skills, my tutor suggested I apply for some work here for now..." Xisha sighed softly, looking a little defeated.

"Aww, sweetie, don't feel bad, you've got forever to learn whatever you want. Who's your tutor? I bet it's Flair, isn't it? He's a client of mine." Petal laughed softly, rubbing the dispirited boy's shoulder reassuringly, suddenly feeling a tiny bit bad for being such a tease.

"Flair? Yeah, he is... He's been really nice so far..." Xisha finally managed a smile, even as he fidgeted nervously.

"Flair's good people, but he's a total perv. Don't you give him anything for free! Tell him to come see you here if he wants something from you. Anyway, let's show you around the place," Petal grabbed Xisha by the wrist with a smile and started dragging him out the door. "So, we're in the break room now. We use it to get changed, have something to eat and drink, shower after a client, y'know. C'mon, I'll show you the rooms."

Petal led Xisha by the wrist up the stairs twice into the upstairs portion of the building,passing by a few of the other girls who were mostly too busy to actually pay them any attention other than a slightly curious glance at the new boy. Well, they probably didn't realize she was a boy, just yet. "So, all the rooms you'll be entertaining clients in are here on the second and third floors. Most of these are just bedrooms with little adjoining bathrooms, cupboards full of lube and toys... Let's see if I can find an empty one... Ah! Here we go,"

Petal creaked open a door to one of the empty rooms and went inside, Xisha hot on his heels like a good puppy. Maybe he'd dress Xisha up with one of the tail plugs, a big thick collar and a pair of kitty ears. That'd be fun. It was actually a bit of a strange thought, Petal wasn't usually big on domming people, but the cute little sissy behind him was definitely stoking those fires in him, and what he really wanted to do was pin him to the floor and make him squeal, like what his clients typically did to him. Well, most of them, anyway. He did get the occasional request to top people. "So, yeah, Bed, cupboards with supplies, sheets, everything you'd need for a typical session. We have more specialized rooms, two in the basement and three upstairs. The upstairs rooms are dungeons, they're roomier and have a bunch of bondage equipment and paddles, canes, crops, the whole nine yards. Clients aren't allowed to hurt me or the girls without supervision, so don't worry about someone going too far. Besides, you'll only get that kind of work if you specifically ask the Madame to do it."

"That sounds kinda scary... Do... do you do that kind of work?" Xisha asked, sounding a little unnerved.

"Oh yeah, I get a lot of people who like to bite and slap and get rough with me. Every now and again I get some people who want me to spank them, too, but usually people see the girls who specialize in that. Like I said, don't worry about it, if you're not comfortable having someone bite your cute little boy titties until they bruise, then I-, 'they' won't" Petal giggled softly and gave the red-faced Xisha a wink as he closed the door behind him and went up to the third floor. "Here's one of the dungeons, in case you're curious." Petal said, opening the door and walking into the dark, leather-clad room. Various bits of bondage furniture adorned the room, a cross, a massage table, and two spanking benches. Impact toys lined the wall, although several were missing. Petal would have to mention that to the Madame when he saw her, she always threw a fit over things being misplaced or going missing. Leather wasn't exactly an easy material to get ahold of here, even in the Queendom where the military made regular trips to acquire stuff from the living worlds.

Xisha stared, wide-eyed at the room, taking in every detail. Petal just stood there for a second, grinning at him, watching his eyes flicker from one thing in the room to another. "It's... uhh... wow. I never... saw stuff like this before..." Xisha trailed off as he took in the sights.

"Yeah, I can tell," Petal laughed softly, putting his hand on Xisha's shoulder and running his fingertips across the smooth bare flesh. "Mmm, so how're you adjusting to the new body? Some people feel a little out of place in it for a few years after they reincarnate." He asked softly, eyes on the curve of dark skin where Xisha's neck connected to his shoulder.

"I... uhh... it's a little different than I remember... But it makes me kinda happy. It sounds weird but I'm almost more comfortable looking like this than how I was." Xisha shivered a bit.

"That's not uncommon, either. I felt the same way when I reincarnated. I got some nice wide hips and a big booty now," Petal giggled and bumped his hips into Xisha's with a grin. He let his hand wander down to the small of Xisha's back and he wrapped his fingers around the boy's narrow waist. He let his hand linger there longer than it probably should have, until the other boy blushed and looked away.

"So, umm... everybody looks the same age here, I don't know how old anybody is..." Xisha finally spoke up, probably just to break the silence.

"Mmm, you sort of get a sense for it after a while. People act differently, at different ages. You wondering how old I am, sweetie?" Petal gave him a soft smile, knowing that he could easily have told Xisha literally anything and the poor naive boy would probably believe him.

"Uhh... yeah, I guess." Xisha smiled softly, giving a happy little wiggle that told Petal he liked the attention he was getting.

"I hit my first millenium a few years ago! It was a big celebration, Madame J and a few of the girls got some strapons out and gang banged me, it was pretty hilarious, none of them had any real idea what they were doing except the Madame," He giggled, remembering that night. "It was a good time though." He ended up telling the truth, mostly. They'd also tied him up and done several things to him that hadn't been quite as fun as the gangbang, but that version of the story didn't get told, at least not by him.

"Alright, let's go show you the lounge," He finally let go of the other boy and headed back outside, flicking the lights off and closing the door behind them once again. As they walked out into the hall, the rhythmic sound of someone's hand slapping into flesh became audible behind one of the other doors.

"Sounds like Saphie's having fun. She usually doesn't get a chance to spank people as hard as she wants to. People wuss out on her," Petal giggled and grabbed Xisha by the wrist, as a cry of pain echoed through the hallway. Petal dragged him downstairs to the lounge. They called it the lounge, but it was just a place for the girls to hang around, show themselves off, flirt with customers and see about enticing them to buy some time. A means for new clients to find a girl they liked in a lower pressure environment, some people liked to get to know the girl they hired just a little. Or, girly boy, as the case might end up being, since Xisha was there now. Petal spent very little time here anymore when he was on the clock, since he never had to work to get people to buy his time.

There were six girls sitting around in the lounge when they entered, two were sitting on the big plush couch chatting with each other and four were engaged with potential clients, spread out between the tables and other cushioned surfaces. Petal noted that Mara was excitedly talking to another girl in the corner, and he was happy to see that she was finally getting some more female interest in her, Mara wasn't terribly fond of seeing males. That happiness would probably be quite one sided of course, Mara hated him. Petal walked up to the little bar in the corner and flashed the bartender a smooth smile.

"Hey Fang, what's goin on? Got any of that wine left?" He asked, leaning across the counter and making eyes at the tall bartender/bouncer, who just glared back at him, unamused.

"Madame said you're cut off during work hours until next season, Petal, you know that," He replied coldly.

"Pfffft, I'm showing the new boy around, surely you can see it in your heart to spare me a glass to share with him, can't you? Xisha? Come say hi to Fang." Petal turned around and waved Xisha forward, and the shy boy approached, looking timidly over at Fang.

"Umm... Hi, I'm Xisha... I'm starting here today..." Xisha extended his hand, and Fang took it, giving Petal a skeptical look.

"Boy? You're not just saying that to mess with me again, are you Petal?" He asked.

"Nope! There's two of us here now!" Petal giggled excitedly, leaning over to plant a kiss on Xisha's cheek, which made the younger boy jump in surprise.

"Well, do us all a favor, Xisha, and don't be as big of a Princess as Petal is. And no, you're not getting that drink while I'm on bar, Petal." Fang gave Xisha a temperate smile and turned his disapproving gaze back to Petal.

"Lame. Fine, give us some lemonade then." Petal rolled her eyes, and took the two proffered glasses of lemonade that Fang pourned for them. He led Xisha over to a nearby empty table in the middle of the room. It was nice enough woodwork, and built low to the ground so that the little stools they sat on were barely more than cushions. Xisha took a seat, and exhaled a little, letting go of some nervousness before gulping down the entire glass of lemonade in less than ten seconds. Petal snickered at him as she took a slow sip of the sweet yellow drink.

"So, feeling a little calmer yet, hun?" Petal asked.

"Yeah... a little... I think I can handle it, it's just a lot all at once, y'know?" Xisha smiled softly with a sigh. "I died like... a week ago, and I thought that was the end, now I'm..." He shook his head a little. "No... I'm glad you're all being so nice to me," He smiled sweetly over at Petal, and the older femboy felt a strong desire to shove Xisha down onto his cock right then and there.

"Hey, Petal, since when do you hang out here?" A gruff male voice interrupted them, and Petal looked over his shoulder to see... some guy approaching. He looked vaguely familiar, possibly an old client, although, the list of 'guys who have probably fucked me' was a long one as far as Petal was concerned..

"Hey, you~ Been forever." Petal smiled at him flirtingly, pretending to remember him. Unfortunately the look on his face showed that he clearly wasn't buying it.

"You don't remember me? I'm hurt," He frowned as he took a seat, but didn't actually seem upset with him. "It's been like forty years, I don't blame you. I liked you a lot, but I just can't book a prostitute three weeks in advance, y'know? Volatile schedule. I'm more of a 'I need some low effort sex tonight' kinda person." He took a seat across from the two of them, and gave Xisha an appraising look.

"I hear you, sweetie, but that's just how my schedule goes. If you're looking for someone who's free right now, we have a new boy right here..." Petal leaned over and put his arm around Xisha's shoulders, and the boy just froze, his eyes going wide. The other femboy looked back and forth between Petal and whatshisname like three times before Petal rolled his eyes. "This is where you introduce yourself and make a sly comment about sucking his dick or something, silly."

"Oh! Umm... Hi... I'm Xisha... nice to meet you... Can... I... uhhh... Would you like... I could... y'know..."

Petal broke down laughing before Xisha actually finished. Not that he actually would ever finish. He was certain the bashful sissy was either pissed at him right now, or embarrassed beyond belief. "He's adorable, isn't he? Honestly, if a client doesn't pop his cherry tonight I might just do it myself." Petal giggled, giving whatshisname a wink. It was only appropriate to upsell the little slut. After all, he'd just teased the poor thing rather mercilessly all night.

"I'm Karin, Xisha," The man gave Petal a bit of an eye roll and extended his hand to Xisha. When he offered his in return, Karin took it and planted a kiss on his fingertips, making the young boy blush. "And if it means I get to rob Petal of something, I just might solicit your services for tonight. Would that be alright with you?"

"I... do I just say yes? Am I allowed...?" Xisha looked over at Petal.

Petal giggled and flicked Xisha's nose, "You're always allowed to make Starlight some money, hun. Would you like me to be in the room for a little bit at the start? I have some time before my next client shows up. Assuming that the kind gentleman Karin here is okay with a chaperone." He winked at the man, and Karin just cocked a suspicious eyebrow back at Petal.

"You'd do that? I mean... I'd appreciate it..." Xisha mumbled quietly.

"Fine by me," Karin eventually replied with a shrug and a smile back at the furiously blushing Xisha.

"You know the drill, lover boy. Take him to the front desk. I'll follow along as soon as I find Madame J and let her know what we're doing." Petal took another sip of his drink as Karin led Xisha off in the direction of the front desk. He finished up in a relative hurry and stood up to track the Madame down. As he expected, she was in her office, which was the first place he checked. He actually opened the door without knocking and poked his head inside.

"Petal, what are you doing?" She asked, frowning at him. "Where's Xisha? If you scared him off, I swear that I'll-"

"He's got a client. I'm gonna sit in for the first little bit just to calm his nerves, and then go see... Err... Janys is here to see me in like half an hour, right? I thought I remembered seeing her name on my schedule." Petal wracked his memory, trying to remember if it was indeed Janys coming to see him or if she was later on in the night.

Certeis
Certeis
278 Followers