Starlust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers

We chatted about this and that for a few minutes and then I stood up, telling them that I needed to use the toilet. I quickly walked to the vantage point I had had before, hoping that they would take advantage of my absence once again. I wasn’t disappointed. His hands were all over her as they kissed each other passionately, his tongue probing between her lips. I couldn’t see beneath the table but I was sure that he had one hand between her legs, up her dress, feeling the dampness of her panties, and maybe more.

After a couple of minutes Jodie broke off the embrace to keep a look out for my return. I could see them discussing something but I couldn’t hear what. I made my way back again, trying to keep my breathing even, not wanting to let on what I had seen. This time I noticed that Jodie’s eyes were alight with passion. The arousal she was feeling was plain to see. I stole a glance at the prominent bulge in Garrett’s crotch and began to wonder how big his cock was, whether it was bigger than mine, whether Jodie wanted it.

Garrett stood up and told us that he was going to the toilet. As soon as he was gone Jodie immediately sprang up from her seat and said that she needed to use the Ladies. It didn’t take much working out to realise that they had planned this in advance. To meet somewhere else in the bar, maybe in the toilets, maybe in the alley round the back. They wanted to fuck each other while I sat down here in the booth waiting for them. The idea of it had my cock just about ready to explode but I was still fearful of the consequences. What if they were arrested? Although Garrett was no longer a star it still might make a juicy bit of scandal for the papers back home. Jodie would never live it down if all our family and friends knew what she had got up to.

“I think we should leave now,” I gripped her arm firmly to stop her following him. “You can do it in the hotel.”

“What? What are you talking about? Why should I go back to the hotel to use the toilet?”

“I wasn’t talking about using the toilet. I meant you can do what you were just about to do back in the hotel.”

“You mean..?” she faltered after a long pause.

“I saw you, both times, the kissing and groping. What were you going to do? Go into the Men’s room and fuck him in there?”

She paused for several moments, unsure what to say, whether she should admit it. Finally she answered.

“Yes. Well, I don’t know. Maybe. If we thought we could get away with it. You mean you want me to do it? To fuck him, back at the hotel?”

“Yes.”

“But why?”

“Let’s just look on it as playing the Fantasy Fuck game. You get to fuck your celebrity.”

“But what are you going to do? Stay here and wait? How am I going to ask him back to the hotel?”

“Leave it up to me,” I said.

A few minutes later Garrett returned to the booth. He was visibly disappointed, if not angry, that Jodie had stayed at the booth with me instead of following him. I wondered whether he thought my wife was a prick tease. He must have thought he had no chance of fucking her while I was around. He stood up by the booth and quickly downed his bottle of beer.

“Well,” he said when he had finished. “I guess I better be going.”

“Nice meeting you,” I said, giving him a firm handshake. “I know my wife has found it a most pleasurable experience.”

“The pleasure was all mine,” he replied with a smirk. He had no idea that I knew what had gone on.

“Shame we left our camera back at the hotel. I know Jodie would have loved to have a photo of the two of you together. Say, why don’t I run over and get it? Our hotel’s only across the road. Oh no, you’re in a hurry aren’t you? Well, if you’re leaving anyway, maybe Jodie could take you up to our room on the way out and you could take a few snaps there. It won’t take a minute.”

“Yeah, I could do that,” Garrett said nonchalantly, although I could tell that he was very, very pleased that I had come up with this idea.

“What do you think, Jodie?” I asked.

“What a good idea,” she said, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek as she stood up from the booth.

“Call me on my mobile when you’re done,” I whispered to her as she passed by to follow Garrett out of the bar.

I looked out of the window to see them walking across the street. Garrett had his hand on my wife’s ass as they hurried along, trying to get up to the privacy of the hotel room as quickly as they could. I sat on my own in the booth, imagining what would be happening up in our hotel room. I began to picture Garrett taking my wife’s clothes off, then kissing her, feeling the contours of her body, touching her in the most intimate of places, and finally entering her pussy and fucking her with his cock. My erection was throbbing inside the confines of my shorts.

I walked over to the toilets and locked myself inside a cubicle. I unzipped myself, pulled out my cock and jerked off, shooting spurts of cum over the toilet seat as I concentrated on the images I had seen before of Garrett groping and kissing my wife. After wiping myself off I got myself another beer at the bar and went back to the booth to wait for Jodie’s phone call. An hour later I was still there waiting. I thought that they would just have a quickie and be done with it, but they seemed to be taking their time. He must have been fucking her in different ways, different positions, forgetting about me completely. My cock soon grew hard again as I thought about what they were doing. About an hour and a half after they had left my mobile phone finally rang.

“Jodie?” I asked urgently. “Is that you?”

“Yes,” she said in a quietly satisfied voice. “He’s gone now. Why don’t you come up?”

I quickly exited the bar and ran across the road to our hotel. I used my key to open our room door and found my wife alone, lying on the bed, stark naked, her legs spread apart before me. She smiled at me with a soft glow of pleasure. I looked at her in anticipation.

“Well?” was all I could say.

“Oh Glenn. Thank you. It was wonderful. Just like I’d always dreamed of, for years.”

“Did he know that I knew you were going to do it?”

“Yes. Well, not at first. As soon as we came in the room he threw me on the bed and pulled up my skirt. He didn’t even take off my panties, just pulled them to one side and stuck his cock inside me. God, he fucked me so hard. It was incredible. It didn’t take long for him to cum and he wanted to leave, in case you came looking for us. That’s when I told him that he didn’t have to leave yet, not if he wanted more.”

I leaned over her prone figure and kissed her, my tongue probing into her mouth. There was a slightly bitter taste on her lips and I suddenly realised that she must have gone down on him.

“Did you suck his cock too?” I asked.

“Yes,” she nodded. “God. He was amazing. He came three times. Once in my mouth and twice in my pussy. Oooh, I can feel it still inside me.”

I looked down at the matted hairs of her bush, feeling drawn towards her pussy. I began to kiss her breasts, working down her body, planting my lips on her belly, until I reached between her legs. I ran my tongue along her groove, tasting another man’s jism for the first time. Jodie gasped as she felt me licking her most sensitive parts. She reached forward and unzipped me, pulling out my cock and gripping it in her fist. I pushed her further down on the bed and teased her sopping wet opening with the head of my cock. Then I thrust forward, ramming my cock inside her.

“Oh Glenn, yes – do it hard – fuck me hard – just like he did.”

I grabbed hold of the cheeks of her ass and pistoned my cock in and out of her juicy cunt. I looked down at her tits, remembering the incredible sight of Garrett sucking on them back in the bar. I leaned down and gently took her nipples between my lips.

“Oooh yeah – go on – suck my tits – harder – like he did…”

I held both her tits in my hand as I sucked them, my buttocks bobbing up and down, driving my cock deeper into her. I could feel Garrett’s juices in there, sloshing around. There was something really dirty about that, dirty and sexy. Jodie gasped as my body went rigid and the first spurt escaped from my cock. She locked her thighs around me, drawing me deeper inside her as her hips bucked wildly against me. I groaned out loud, feeling intense pleasure as my semen mingled with Garrett’s, flooding her pussy with the cum of two different men.

When it was over we lay back side by side and kissed each other passionately.

“So, did you enjoy the fantasy fuck then?” I asked her.

“Uh-huh. You bet. I guess it’s your turn next. You never told me who your choice would be.”

“I don’t know. I never thought about it. How about you? Did you ever have any other fantasy men?”

“No. Not really,” she said, then saw the look of disappointment on my face. “Mind you, there’s one or two guys back in our neighbourhood that I’ve fantasised about before. They’re not celebrities, but…”

“Well,” I said with a grin. “That’s okay. I don’t see why we should be too strict on the rules of the game.”

“No. That’s right,” she grinned back at me as I cuddled up to her in the bed.

Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers
12