Starr Summer Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening, Dr. Saunders," came voice. It was Christopher's voice.

"Good evening, Christopher.... And assembled guests."

"You now the ground rules. You know the safe word. The only one who can ask you to do anything for this portion of the evening is me. Everyone else must bring their requests to me in writing. We have assembled a series of requests for you to fulfill this evening. Are you ready, professor?"

"Yes sir."

"First, to begin, I believe that you have been presented in front of a group before, is this not correct? Why don't you share a little of that story with the assembly."

"Yes sir, well... I assume you are referring to the party my husband and I hosted after our wedding. We had had a traditional wedding and reception, but the next day we had meet some select friend and family at my sister's home. At that event I was, as you said, presented... sir."

"Exactly how were you presented?"

"I.... well.... I was stripped of my wedding dress, spanked, tied and I had sex with all who were there."

"Very good. So you are no stranger to open sexual expression."

"No sir."

"Tell the group what you were doing when we saw each other this afternoon."

I blushed. "I.... I... well... The invitation to this event got me excited and I was..... ah... masturbating."

"And where were you?"

"In my classroom."

"And when was your next class due to arrive?"

I sighed, embarrassed. "In just a few minutes."

"Did you show yourself to me?"

Pause... "Yes, I stood so you could see my exposed pussy."

"And what else?"

"You told me to lick my pussy juice from my finger and I did it."

"Do you like to masturbate professor?"

Blushing, "well.... Yes.... I do."

"Do you do it often?"

"Yes, probably several times a day."

"Have you ever fingered yourself at work."

Silence "Well, yes. Often. I do it all the time at my desk. I keep a towel in the drawer of my desk."

There was murmering among the assembly.

"Show us."

I took a deep breath, and slowly hiked up my skirt and began to rub myself underneath the skirt over my pantyhose and panties. I squeezed my breasts with the other hand as I opened my legs rubbed myself. They let this go on for a little while.

"Professor, remove your skirt please."

I stood and unclasped the skirt, removed it, folded it and lay it on the floor.

"And the blazer too, please."

I took it off and folded it as well, laying it on the skirt.

"Continue please."

I stood in my hose and panties, with my skirt blouse and scarf. One hand was playing with my breasts over the blouse and bra. The other was between my legs rubbing.

"Turn around as you do that so everyone can see."

I turned slowly.

"Remove the scarf." I did so.

"I think the assembly would like to see your beautiful pussy. Pull down your pantyhose and panties to your knees, no farther, please."

I slowly complied with the request. There was applause. My hairy pussy came into view and the applause continued with excited murmering. I stood for a minute.

"Continue." Christopher spoke harshly.

I sat back up on the stool and spread my legs and opened my pussy and begin to rub my clitoris. Then I pushed a finger inside. I did that several times.

"Stand up. Don't stop. And I know how much you like to taste yourself, so feel free."

I stood, keeping my hand between my legs. Then I moved my hand to my mouth and licked and sucked my finger.

"Cathy, please unbutton the professor's blouse."

Cathy came up out of the shadows. She kissed me deeply on the lips and began to unbutton my blouse. She was also wearing a sheer wrap-around and she was naked underneath. The blouse fell off my shoulders. Then she noticed that my bra was a front clasp bra and she undid the clasps and opened my bra. My 36c breasts then fell into view. The aereolas are large and dark, the nipples long and thick and erect. Cathy leaned over and took a nipple in her mouth and sucked and flicked it with her tongue and then the other one. Then another kiss, deeper this time and she was gone. And there I stood, my panties and pantyhose pulled down to the knees, my hairy, wet pussy in view with two fingers pushed inside my vagina, my blouse and bra hanging off my with my slightly saggy breasts now also exposed. There was applause.

"Dr. Moody, please take the next part." And with that Jim stepped into the light. Dr. Saunders, you have been a little shy this week and then we hear you are masturbating in your classroom. Is that correct?"

"Yes sir."

"You need to be punished. And the punishment will be in two parts the first part administered by me and the 2nd part by the assembly." A padded table was pushed into the light. "Please turn around, bend over the table and grab the far edge." I did so. "Now spread your legs." I spread them. "Wider." I spread them wider and I felt something being pushed up into my vagina. It was a vibrator because he immediately flipped it on.

"You will receive 20 spanks from me. Are you ready, professor?"

"Yes," I was already crying in anticipation. It was obvious to me that they had talked with Gregg and Rachel for otherwise they would not have known how much I enjoy being spanked and how often I masturbate.

SMACK!

I burst into tears.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

And it continued for 25 spanks in a very distinct rhythm. The audience was clapping and cheering as I was spanked. But I also noticed that he wasn't hitting terribly hard and for that I was grateful.

SMACK!!! The last one was the hardest and I squealed. He grabbed my arm and stood me up. He pulled off any clothes that were still hanging on me and then displayed my red ass to the assembly. I was stark naked now.

"Raise your hands over your head." I did so and I saw another young man bring two ropes with cuffs on them to Dr. Moody. I looked up and realized I was standing under the gymnastic rings. These ropes were attached to them. They locked my hands into them so that my arms was raised above my head. They pushed my legs apart. And I felt a blindfold being tied over my eyes.

"The is the 2nd part of your punishment, professor. One by one the assembly will come up and they may do one thing to you. The rule is that each person has exactly one minute to do whatever they want to you. Some may choose to spank, or to explore. We will begin." With that he smacked my ass again with the paddle. I whimpered.

One by one the men and women of the assembly come to me. Sometimes I could tell the difference between the men and women, sometimes not. Many of them chose to give me additional spanks on my ass. But there were also spanks on my breasts and on my pussy and on my thighs. One girl, I am sure it was Cathy, sucked my nipples. Another girl pinched my nipples. Fingers entered into my cunt and my ass. One girl not only fingered me but also rubbed my clit causing me to moan. Finally it was over.

"Good, the last part of this you will find soothing professor. Let us commence." I felt several pairs of hands. They were applying oil to my body. Someone gently rubbed oil onto my throbbing ass. And one, I found out later was Karen, pushed a finger between my lips and rubbed my clit and fingered me causing me to moan. When they were done with this they released me and undid the blindfold.

"Dr. Saunders, lay on your back on the table. You have earned release. Spread your legs again please."

With that Cathy and Karen came up to me, both had now lost their sheer clothing and were naked. For a moment I admired Karen's large, saggy breasts, and Cathy's smaller but pert breasts which stood proudly on her chest. Cathy was shaved. Karen was very, very hairy. She had a dark black bushy triangle which covered her pubic region and, as I learned later, extended back to her ass.

Cathy seemed to have a thing about breasts, for she again immediately attached herself to my breasts, ministering to them with tenderness and expert attention. Karen sat on a short stool and moved between my legs and slowly opened my labia. Then she took my clit into her mouth and began to suck her and lick. She flicked my clit with her tongue as she pushed two fingers deep inside and begin to fuck me with her fingers. She was obviously experienced and I began to moan and it wasn't long before I had gone over the edge and had my first orgasm. I screamed as I came and the assembly applauded. Karen grabbed my hand and pushed it between my legs so that I could nurse my coming down as she and Cathy moved back.

I lay on the table whimpering and then I saw Christopher. He was naked, his dark skin glistening; his cock hard and large. He came to the side of the table and pushed his cock towards me. I rolled to the side and took his balls in my hand and accepted his cock into my mouth. He slowly pumped his cock in and out of my mouth until he finally withdrew it with a pop. As I lay back flat and spread my legs he moved between my legs and pushed his cock slowly into my cunt.

OOOOOO, I thought I would burst. It seemed to be never ending. Finally he had filled me completely with his cock and began to fuck me slowly. I moaned. Others came up and began to caress my breasts. Karen began kissing me. The taste of my own pussy on her lips only exacerbated the excitement. Hands all over me, a cock inside me fucking me. Faster and faster and faster her went. Oh god, it was heaven. I felt my body about to go over the edge again and I screamed and he came so much that I felt the semen fill my cunt. He slowed and finally after he had deflated he moved away only to have his place taken by another and another and another; men fucking me, women licking me and fucking me with toys. Everyone took a turn. Eventually I found myself on the floor with a cock in my mouth and one in my pussy; or a pussy in my face that I licked and sucked as someone played with my cunt and ass. While they were using me, I could see that they were playing with each other as well. Everyone was naked and involved. Finally Karen came to me and lay up on the table. Tired and sore but feeling content and fulfilled I moved between her legs as Cathy began to minister to her breasts. I took her clit into my mouth and began to finger her hard and fast. I licked and bit and pulled on her clit until she screamed and came hard! I crawled up on the table with her took her in my arms held her tight and burst into tears. I cried and cried and cried. With one hand I caressed Cathy's face and breasts as I buried my head in Karen's chest. She held me lovingly and caressed my back.

During all of this the lights had come up enough to reveal that there was a great banquet set up. So, naked and dripping, we all moved to the showers, touching and kissing and then, naked, be took our place at the banquet table. I was in the head of the table. Dr. Moody made a toast and said some very kind things about me. We ate and finally the evening was over. Naked we all returned to our rooms. Karen walked with me, supporting me while I supported her. We both fell into my bed and slept the night away. As I drifted off to sleep I was glad that I didn't have an 8:00 AM class in the morning.

12