Starry Resonance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forgive me if the medicine gets all over the-hmmph!" Yvain was instantly on her.

Still standing, while only using his arms to hold himself up, all the pent-up lust he had been holding back since the fight at the dungeon came out at once inside a kiss that pushed Nora into the mattress. The hands that tried to push him back only served to make his fire fiercer, urging his tongue to pry her mouth open and continue the duel that had taken place hours before.

Nora's feeble attempts to push Yvain off soon turned into a desperate need to meld with him and she opened her mouth, happily welcoming his invasion. Her arms tried to pull him on top of her, but he knew better than to get carried away in light of her mending injury and remained in place. She made sure to let her dissatisfaction be known with angry muffled mewls and unrelenting attempts to move him.

Eventually Yvain compromised by only letting his chest press down on Nora's own, letting his full weight freely use her large breasts as cushions. Even through her clothing, her hard nipples rubbed against him, making his excitement grow. Wanting to feel them as much as possible he pressed his chest harder against her until she began to have trouble breathing. But even then, she simply panted harder and tried to bring in as much air as she could while keeping her mouth stuck to his.

The couple tasted each other in this turbulent state until Yvain licked the top of Nora's mouth in a come-hither motion and her hips slightly lifted themselves off the bed.

"W-wait-hmmph," gasping, she tried to speak but Yvain linked his mouth with hers again, stopping her from finishing her words.

Liking Nora's reaction when he licked her, Yvain focused on the same spot. The effect was immediate and her moans--beginning and ending with every pass of his tongue--became deeper and more prolonged.

Nora's nails stabbed into his chainmail, unable to pierce the hard material at the absence of piercing strength, and the spasms of her body became more frequent; her hips twitching with every current that was sent through them.

Inevitably, Yvain's tongue forced Nora to orgasm. Her body went taut as her legs were stretched with pleasure. But her eyes widened with trepidation when he didn't stop licking, oblivious to what he had actually done. She tried again to talk or push him back, but he was too focused on his task, and the current difference in their strength was too wide.

Nora's moans became more desperate as the pleasure increased from its last stopping point. This time it didn't take long before another orgasm crashed out of her and she half moaned half screamed into Yvain's mouth. She tried to push back with her good leg to get away from his insidious tongue, but he held her in place.

At this point she was soaked, all of her limbs shivering intermittently while Yvain continued his attack. She was being constantly forced to swallow the saliva that flowed down from his mouth undeterred as he electrocuted her body and she went slack jawed.

Nora's moans became more guttural as her third orgasm was approaching, encouraging Yvain to speed up his caressing.

In a last attempt to stop him from making her mind a jumble, her hands scrambled to find a hold on his hair, and she pulled back with all the strength remaining in her. Their mouths separated for only a split second before Yvain slammed his mouth on hers. Their teeth clacked against each other, but he barely noticed the clash as he pinned Nora's hands over her head and yanked her hair in revenge. Her eyes rolled back.

Liquid gushed out of between Nora's legs with enough force for some of it to slightly spray out of her pants, a large wet spot quickly growing on the sheets. Yvain didn't understand what was happening, but her stiff and shaking legs excited him to no end. He waited--mesmerized--until they stopped their trembling and went limp to look back at Nora, who was now crying.

"H-hey what's wrong?!" Yvain took her face in his hands, but she sobbed harder, almost like a child.

"I told shu to wait!" Nora said trying to catch her voice, "yet shu, shu... " She tried to speak, but her words kept coming out slurred. The worry Yvain initially felt quickly turned into amusement as he began to chuckle at the image of the grown woman being unable to pronounce words correctly. A tearful glare quickly put a stop to it though. He could tell she wasn't really angry at him, so he bent down and ran his tongue over her cheeks, striving to calm her down; appreciative moans came with each pass of his soft appendage.

"Jeez, you're human are you not? Why are you licking me?" Nora said as she attempted to release her hands.

"Did I do something bad?" he asked, letting her go. It was obvious Nora had enjoyed herself, but something was bothering her and he couldn't figure out what.

"No. It's just..." Nora's gaze lost focus as she searched for an answer.

"I'm not used to feeling so good under my weakened circumstances," she finally said.

Yvain stared back at her, trying to understand the meaning behind her words. But there was one fact that warranted more of his focus.

"Is that why you peed yourself? I made you feel really good?" he said with a deplorable smile.

"Pee myself?" Nora looked down to find that the side of the bed she was lying in was wet from her waist down.

"Oh wow," she said, "I didn't pee myself. I ejaculated." She dropped her head back on the pillow, "It's the first time so much comes out."

"Ejaculated?" Yvain had heard the word before but had never experienced or seen it himself.

Nora affectionately grasped his cheeks in her hands as she unblinkingly searched his eyes.

"Tell me Yvain, would you happen to be a virgin?" she asked.

Being lost in her stare, Yvain just nodded. He grabbed one of her gloved hands and kissed it; soon after he slowly moved down her arm, reaching her collarbone and then neck. Nora giggled but stopped his advanced as he was nearing her lips.

"How about I help you lose it tomorrow?" she said.

"I don't really care about that, I just want to see you trembling again," he said.

Yvain's words didn't contain any type of implied sexual act or seduction, it was simply something he wanted from the bottom of his heart with the innocence and need of a child after a piece of candy.

It was all the more effective on Nora, and the intensity of his gaze had her biting her lower lip and eyes watering.

"Tomorrow," she said breathlessly. "Tomorrow you can make me tremble again. And in turn, I'll do the same to you."

Yvain gave an eager smile, "I'm curious as to how you'll manage to do that."

He climbed over her, cold running up his leg as his knees touched the wet part of the mattress, and a sharp jolt suddenly ran through his waist. His dick had grown large enough that it popped out of his chainmail without either of them noticing and its head now dragged itself across Nora's stomach. The couple looked at each other, both seeing the barely contained desire in their eyes, yet neither taking the first step.

Yvain was the first to move, completing the short journey to the other side of the bed. Lydia had already told them Nora's leg would be healed by tomorrow; there was no need to rush what was inevitable.

He pulled Nora by her hips and she followed his lead. Ignoring his hard-on, she opted to just give him a light kiss on the lips and resting her head on his chest.

"Let's leave it as a surprise," she said before the couple fell asleep.

-------------

Something Yvain had always been good at was knowing in what position Pyros and Lunaris were at all times. It allowed him to know what the hour was no matter the circumstances. Though only the hour--not minutes or seconds.

He was usually up by eight o'clock in the morning, which was the time everyone would gather and plan out their duties for the day or lack thereof. But it was still five at the moment, and he could feel his penis being sucked into a warm vortex of bliss.

Seeing a lump rising and falling steadily in front of him, Yvain took the covers off to find Nora with her mouth fully swallowing his dick, her eyes closed in rapture. When the light hit them, she opened them in an euphoric trance. He had to hold back a moan as her lips slowly rose over his rod.

Nora's cheeks became concave as she did her best to coax everything out of him with a slurp, her soft tongue looking for all the sensitive spots it could find on the way up. Once her lips were only covering his head, she slammed her face down, forcing a groan to escape him. She ceaselessly swallowed all his pre-cum, the sound and constrictions of her neck taking his body into a delirious heat.

Nora had removed her gloves to reveal soft hands that now unabashedly ran all over the contours of his body--feeling his sides, pecks, and abs. When they reached his nipples, her fingers played with them as her head rose up once more.

Yvain's hips left the bed when Nora's tongue slithered over the soft tissue of his tip, the slimy member sliding in and out of her lips as it did its electrifying work; he wanted to go deep into her again--but she wouldn't let him. She lifted herself with him and, still only licking the head, grabbed on to his behind.

With Yvain's lower half now in the air, and a platform created for Nora to do her work, she suctioned his head even harder. He tried to escape her hold, but her arms held him in place like a vice. It was embarrassing, yet the pure joy in Nora's eyes was intoxicating; he couldn't believe she was enjoying herself so much while sucking his dick. A part of him was admiring at how powerful yet feminine her body looked and felt. Gone was the fragility from yesterday. In its place was a sensual strength that demanded he allowed himself to be conquered, while at the same time asking to conquer back.

In the midst of the blissful torture, Yvain's penis twitched and became larger. Nora didn't miss this and gave a throaty laugh filled with mischief, muffled by the obstruction in her mouth. Giving Yvain no time to rest, she smashed her face against his pelvis and began an insistent deep throat; her slurps becoming desperate, begging for her reward.

It didn't take long for her to start moaning as Yvain's penis kept reaching the back of her throat, the hard rod shinning under a coat of saliva she was leaving behind. Yvain for his part was trying to keep a semblance of control in his reactions. It was weird the way this felt like a battle in and of itself, and he wanted to win.

Nora pulled Yvain's hips closer to her and stayed still a bit longer on each downswing, trying to imprint the feeling of his dick's size and girth.

The sight of her violently shoving his tool inside her mouth, the desperation in her movements, the sensations, and a final thrust of her face into his pelvis pushed Yvain into having the first orgasm of his life. Shutting his eyes, all the euphoria surrounding his body was pulled into a sharp note on his tip. He tried to thrust deeper into Nora's mouth to release it, but his body fell back into bed before he could do so.

He opened his eyes in angry frustration, but Nora's own had rolled back into her head. His dick was completely buried in her mouth with some cum falling out of it. Her arms were stuck beneath him and her body kept twitching. She wasn't moving her head or sucking as strongly anymore, she was just swallowing all the cum that was coming out of him.

Yvain was still cumming though, and still hard. He needed to recreate the sensations she had brought him at any cost.

Grabbing her hair with both his hands a bit more forcefully than intended, Yvain moved her head up and down slowly. But it was not the same. Nora was too lost in her own orgasm. And so, in just two or three attempts, he had thrown caution to the wind and mercilessly pumped her.

As he entered and exited her throat fast, it became more difficult for her to swallow, and more of his cum escaped her mouth, pooling around her lips and his crotch. Some of the tantalizing pressure had come back but it was still not enough.

"Suck it!" Yvain growled, and Nora's eyes refocused on his own with surprise. Her mouth immediately constricted around him and his own eyes rolled back as his hips pounded her face in concert with his arms pushing her head.

The worry Yvain had held at her well-being was long gone and using his full strength, which was enough to easily crush boulders, face-fucked Nora. Yet the sounds coming out of her were the most obscene thing he had ever heard. She was choking on his cum, slurping his cock and moaning incessantly. None of the injuries he might have expected came to be.

With a final thrust, the largest wave of cum Yvain had released busted out almost directly into Nora's stomach as he held her head in place. The viscosity and sheer amount made it accumulate and go up her throat until some of it escaped through her nose, her cheeks becoming two fat dumplings.               She kept her lips sealed though. And as Yvain fell back in exhaustion, heavily panting, she slowly drank all that he had offered.

He released her hair and petted her as she licked up the remaining batter and cleaned him up. She lovingly kissed his deflating length, scooped up cum with her fingers and sent it to her mouth, nuzzled against his waist. It was an act filled with so much tenderness that he couldn't keep himself from giving her caring pecks when she finally climbed up to lie at his side--lips, nose, cheeks, forehead. Nora innocently laughed as she tried to escape him.

None of the past lust remained, only a quiet appreciation of what they had just experienced.

"Good morning," Nora said when they both finally relaxed, gazing at each other.

"I have several questions," Yvain said, "but I don't particularly feel like asking any of them."

Nora snuggled closer, "Why don't you just ask the most pressing one then?"

Mulling over her suggestion, Yvain decided to clear up what had him the most curious. "Your injury is obviously healed," as if to show him, Nora slid her mended leg over his, "but what about your strength?"

"Some of it has returned, but I'm not at full power," she said.

"Yet you held me in place so easily," he said. Yvain didn't know how to feel about it. He and his master had more or less always been equal in strength. No one besides her had ever been his match. Even the man he killed yesterday, who had worried Nora, hadn't put up a fight, while the dragon felt otherworldly. Nora was the first person to best him in a clear-cut contest of raw strength. He was frustrated, but at the same time, he could feel the excitement of battling against a stronger opponent. A weird mix, as he and Nora hadn't been fighting exactly.

Yvain suddenly felt Nora's breath on his ear.

"And you relentlessly fucked my mouth," she whispered and bit his earlobe.

He reflexively grabbed one of her butt cheeks, pressing her body harder against his, though she was being plenty accommodating and pressing herself into him on her own.

"I don't know what came over me, but it was amazing," he said, "you were amazing."

Nora giggled, "That goes both ways." She grabbed his now soft penis in her hand and played with it.

"I've never seen a man ejaculate so much," she said.

"Is it not normal for men to come that much?" Yvain asked.

"Not at all, has it always been like this?"

"I can't say," he said, "this is the first time I experienced an orgasm."

Nora's hand stopped. She looked up into Yvain's eyes trying to find any sort of hint pointing at him teasing her, but none was there. And with that fact, a joyous smile took over her. It reminded Yvain of the younger girls infatuated with him back when he was still a student.

"You're serious, aren't you?" she asked, more in an attempt to put the fact into words than to question its validity.

Yvain nodded. "You're the first woman to make me feel...whatever it is I'm feeling."

"Love?" Nora said with eager hopefulness but winced right afterward.

"I don't know. Though it definitely comes close to what others describe as love." Yvain turned on his side, prompting her to do the same, and melded his body with hers. He basked in the softness of her large breasts pressed against him and their legs intertwining, slightly amused at how she didn't let go of his cock throughout the shift in position.

Yvain pressed his forehead against hers, "Whatever the case may be, I want you with me. I want you to join Draconian's Tavern."

Nora didn't answer immediately. When the silence stretched on, Yvain moved his head back. Nora's brows were drawn together, eyes looking down.

"I... I don't know if that's a good idea," she said.

"Why not?" Yvain didn't think anyone would argue against it, except maybe Selt. Nora was plenty strong, and she even had knowledge that could help all of them grow. At the same time, the two of them had been connected to the hip since yesterday. It felt as if the last missing piece of a puzzle had arrived and filled its intended hole.

Nora released her grip on Yvain's limp friend. Her hand traveled up his torso, stopping on his chest, "Before we start any discussions, where do I go to wash all this grime off?"

It was then that Yvain saw that Nora was still in her clothes from when they met yesterday, and he was naked. He looked around the room and found the tattered chainmail he went to sleep in discarded on the floor.

Lightly slapping Nora's butt cheek, he spoke, "You took my clothes off while I was asleep?"

"I think you look better like this," Nora grinned.

"Now that you mention it, you've seen me naked twice now, but I haven't seen you even once," saying as much, Yvain became more conscious of the body covering his own. Using the same hand that just slapped her behind, Yvain unabashedly grabbed anything he could touch--butt, thighs, back, arms. He could feel the strength of Nora's muscles even through the material covering them. They were softer than his master's, yet she was even stronger than her. It bewildered him.

"Do you-hnng!" Nora slightly whimpered when his hand gripped one of her breasts, "want to see me now?" Yvain had quickly pulled back, not knowing if he had pressed too hard. But a dreamy look was showing up on Nora again, and she was slightly panting.

"I do," he said.

Yvain untangled himself from Nora and got off the bed. Taking her hand, he softly pulled her up until she stood with him. A somewhat confused Nora followed him to the door standing on the opposite side of the bed.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"The shower," Yvain said.

The couple entered a warmer room two times smaller than Yvain's bedroom. It was still large enough to hold the two of them comfortably, but they couldn't do large movements.

"This is a shower?" Nora asked while trying to mimic the way Yvain pronounced the word but keeping a bit of an accent.

"The bathroom to be more specific," Yvain said. "That's the shower," he pointed to a smaller cubicle that was separated by a glass screen.

"Is this your first time in a place like this?" he asked. It was a bit weird for Nora to have never seen a bathroom before, but one containing a shower was also a pretty recent innovation that wasn't too widespread. The usual architecture had changed to fit the addition.

"It is," Nora said as she looked around. "So why are we going to the shower?" She walked up to the glass screen and softly knocked on it but nothing happened. Yvain stood behind her and slid a section of it to the side.

"Oh my," she said. "I will have to bother Roesia quite a bit."

Hearing her talk as if she would be here for a while made Yvain beyond ecstatic. "You might regret that later on," he said laughingly. He reached out, pulled a lever that was hanging on the wall, and water came out of the many tiny holes in the ceiling; some of it spraying his body.