Starry Resonance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's all there is to it," Yvain said. "It allows you to easily clean yourself. Roesia has made life on the road pretty convenient for us," Yvain said.

"Does everyone have their own bathroom?"

"We do. Though I'm sure you can deduce that Elly's is a bit bigger, so is Nelimir's."

"Why is Nelmir's bathroom bigger than yours?" Nora said, her voice raising just a pitch higher. Yvain looked at her wondering if something happened, but she looked away.

"I mean, I understand Elly, but Nelimir is smaller than you," she said.

Yvain shrugged. "That's just how we decided to use the space available to us. He's the leader after all."

Nelimir had actually complained to Roesia when he found out about his bathroom's size. His argument was that he had enough work to do without having to act as his own maid. Unfortunately, that turned out to be the wrong way to go about his dissatisfaction as Roesia decided to turn what was goodwill into a punishment for the 'spoiled brat'. Everyone kept just a few extra feet away from him the following two weeks when the smell became unbearable.

"I guess," Nora said, but she didn't sound convinced.

"Anyway, why don't we get started?" Yvain said and turned to her with a grin. Nora gave a smile of her own and was about to start undressing when Yvain stopped her. "No, no, I'll do it." He grabbed her collar and, as easily as in the goddess' home, slowly ripped apart her top.

"You know this is all I have to wear right?" Nora said, though she didn't sound bothered.

"Can't you just make clothes appear from thin air?" Yvain did a similar hand gesture to Nora's when she took out her sword.

"That's not how it works," Nora said with a low laugh and raised her hand. It was the first time Yvain got a close view of her long slender fingers. Her nails were short but immaculate with a sheen to them. His eyes moved to her third finger and panic set when he saw that there was a ring on it.

Swallowing a heavy lump in his throat, Yvain tried to keep his voice even, "You're married?" The implications were already falling heavy on his mind, but before he could come up with any upsetting conclusions Nora spoke with apprehension.

"No! Look." She quickly made her sword appear and disappear, then did the same with the green medicine. "The ring is just a container for items I need to carry, but it has limited space, so I couldn't bring any change of clothes."

"But why are you wearing it on your ring finger?" In Empryon it was an iron clad rule that anyone married wore their wedding band at all times. Cheating of any kind was not tolerated from either party, no matter their standing. The only time it would be allowed to be taken off would be when either of the partners died or one of them did in fact cheat.

Keeping silent, Nora held her left arm to her chest in a closed fist. Yvain held her unblinking wide eyes, preparing himself for the worst. Her shoulders trembled.

"Whatever it is you're holding back, just please don't lie to me," he said.

Nora's pupils shook and became downcast. She spoke with a shaky voice, not daring to look at him. "I used to be married, but my hus-my ex-husband died." The words made Yvain's mind go blank for a second but hearing that her husband was dead brought it back into focus while giving no small amount of relief. He didn't show it though. He didn't know how Nora felt about his death. If they were married and that marriage ended prematurely then it wouldn't be weird to think that lingering feelings remained. He also didn't want to be seen as the kind of person that would rejoice over the death of someone he didn't even know. Still, there was something bothering him.

"Why are you still wearing the ring then?" he asked.

Without saying anything, Nora took the wedding band off her hand and threw it away, the small circlet landing somewhere they couldn't see.

"It was simply a convenient item for me to have, but I don't need it anymore," she said. The conviction in her eyes and voice took Yain aback. Without missing a beat, she grabbed his wrists and pulled his hands back to where they had stopped their work. "No love was lost between us," she said, "and you're a better man then he ever was."

Yvain would be lying if he said he wasn't happy to hear her words, but the unexpected revelations kept him feeling cheated. Considering Nora's probable age it was impossible to expect that she hadn't been with other men before meeting him. That wouldn't bother him, anyway. But thinking of how she had been acting toward him so far, while knowing that during all that time she had been wearing her wedding band, left a bad taste in his mouth.

He nonetheless continued ripping apart her clothes as she watched him and more of her chest was revealed. Bandages that were surrounding all of Nora's breasts and part of her abs took shape. The soft tissue was stuck to her skin in a way that made it seem as if the bandages were the breasts themselves. Even the shape of the nipples was visible.

Taking her torn top off and letting it fall at their feet, he took her upper body in. As he had suspected, Nora's body truly was a work of art. Every muscle on her was sculpted perfection. Arms with the strength to crush rocks easily, abs formed out of tiny hills all combined to create a pleasing wave of skin. Yvain ran his hands over them and felt firm but soft flesh. Wanting to see how her respectably sized breasts looked, he set one finger on top of the bandages.

"Don't--" Nora, realizing what he was about to do, tried to stop him, but it was too late. Using his nail, Yvain ripped them apart in a smooth swing of his arm, making sure not to hurt her in the process; though he was not sure if he could.

"I could have taken them off myself!" Nora said. She harshly grabbed the now torn bandages in her hand and looked at them in frustration. "Damn it."

Yvain was about to ask what was wrong but stopped. With furrowed brows and small moans of either discomfort or pleasure, Nora's fleshy spheres gained in size at a speed visible to the eye, nipples growing stiff.

When they finally stopped growing, they had reached a size comparable to Elly's own. Yvain sent a questioning gaze her way and Nora answered with a heavy sigh.

"That's why I didn't want you to damage the bandages," she said. "Now I'll have to keep them like this until I can acquire more." Her overgrown breasts had Yvain's length quickly hardening.

"I'll be honest," Yvain said and pinched both her nipples, "I'm a bit angry at you, so I might have disregarded your warning intentionally." Nora yelped and pressed her chest harder against him. Yvain's excitement grew when his hands easily sank into her breasts. "You wore that ring while we were together, so I guess I'm feeling a bit betrayed."

"I simply forgot about it. That trinket doesn't mean anything to me," Nora said while panting. Yvain pressed her nipples even harder, this time pulling on them, and Nora lost strength in her legs, moaning and using his arms as support.

"I know. It's just me being childish," he said. "I still am mad though. That's why I'll use these breasts of yours as stress relievers." Yvain released her nipples and Nora crawled up his body to wrap her arms around his neck. She gave him a deep kiss, pushing her tongue into his mouth and swirling it around.

Wrapping her in a hug, Yvain pressed her against him hard enough to squish her breasts flat against his chest and danced along with her. The bathroom was filled with wet sucking noises.

As they pulled back, Nora sneaked in a few licks and kisses to his face, her expression filled with love and devotion. "Whatever relationship I had with that man has been dead for years." Yvain's forehead furrowed, not expecting Nora to talk about her late husband again. She gave a husky laugh and one of her hands ran across his brow trying to soothe the wrinkles, while the other caressed his cheek. "We've known each other less than a day, but you need to believe me when I tell you that we are meant to be together." Yvain's forehead finally gave in to Nora's touch and softened.

Satisfied, she kept on, "And it has to do with the dungeon we were in." Yvain was about to ask why but she stopped him with a finger on his lips. "We can discuss all the details later. Only one thing is important right now," an amorous look covered Nora, "it seems my Yvy is very upset with me, so maybe punishment is required to correct my behavior?"

The nickname caught Yvain off guard. He had only heard Selt use it before, but it was just a way to poke more buttons. This was different though, very different. He liked it. But what could she mean by punishment?

Unable to arrive at an answer, Yvain kissed her. "Before we get to that we need to clean ourselves," he said and gently pushed Nora to free himself from her arms, squatting to work on her lower body. One side already ripped the day before; it didn't take long before Nora's pants were discarded on the floor. Only her leather boots and underwear were left.

Removing her shoes, beautiful and slender feet revealed themselves. Yvain felt a stirring in his loins when looking at them but focused on his task.

"Should I let you remove the underwear yourself?" he asked. Nora's undergarment was composed of the same type of bandages as the ones that were on her breasts.

"I'm already in need of a wardrobe so just break them off," she said. "They aren't the same type as the ones that were on my chest anyway."

"Something won't start suddenly growing when I remove them then?" Yvain said with a chuckle as he ran his hands up Nora's legs and gripped her ass.

With a deadpan look, Nora spoke, "No, my behind will remain the same, unfortunately."

Realizing his mistake, Yvain quickly stood up and hugged her. "I didn't mean it like that; I absolutely love everything about you as is. Lunaris doesn't even compare to you in beauty," he said, desperately trying to rectify his mistake, then cringing at the words that heedlessly came out. He didn't expect himself to start throwing around cheap flattery.

"What about my breasts?" Nora asked.

"I-I mean... I'm not complaining." What the hell was he saying? Yvain knew the words weren't correct for the situation even before he said them and yet they still came out. It felt like another him was actively committing self-sabotage regardless of his will. He felt Nora trembling in his arms. Thinking he had inadvertently hurt her he was about to apologize, but her shaking soon turned into a fit of giggles. When he pulled back to look at her Nora was holding her hand to her mouth like the first time they met, trying to control her laughter.

"You really can't lie to me, can you? Or maybe you're just honest to a fault?" Yvain was about to scowl, feeling like an idiot, but Nora hugged him. "It's alright, it's the same for me," she whispered in his ear. "We wouldn't be together if we weren't physically compatible anyway. And besides," Nora's hand stroked his length which was almost immediately standing at attention, "I'm not complaining either."

Nora looked down and put on an innocently inquisitive expression, "I wonder if I'd be able to cover all of it with my breasts."

Yvain wanted nothing more than to push her down and eat her there and then. But this also felt like another type of battle to him, and he needed to keep control in order to win.

Nora half yelp half moan with her mouth closed when Yvain slapped her behind hard enough to leave a handprint. Kissing her softly on the lips, he released the hand holding his dick. "We'll have time to find out after we clean ourselves."

Yvain pulled Nora into his arms in an embrace and, slightly lifting her off the floor, took them both into the shower. Nora flinched when the water hit her and tried to hide herself deeper in his chest.

"Are you alright?" he asked. Nora was shaking in his arms.

"I-It's t-too cold!" she said. Cold? The water felt warm on Yvain's skin. Regardless, it wouldn't be an issue to increase the heat for her.

"Alright tell me how hot you want it," Yvain said.

"As h-hot as p-possible," she said, teeth clattering.

"The hottest possible will see my skin melting off my body," Yvain said as he turned the lever. The water slowly became warmer. Gently rubbing her back, he used Nora's quavering as a gauge for when to stop. But she didn't. And as the lever kept turning the water reached a level of heat that becoming uncomfortable for him. He paid no mind to it though and kept turning with no hesitation.

It was only when the bathroom was filled in a suffocating steam that Nora calmed down. Her long scarlet hair was already sticking to her body as was Yvain's black, the usually unruly locks now completely limp. The dry medicine that had been sticking to Nora's thigh had long been swept away.

"Are you okay?" she asked, her hands tenderly sliding across his shoulders. His body was already bright red, but it wasn't enough to bring actual harm yet. He probably couldn't stay inside indefinitely though.

Nora, on the other hand, was absolutely fine. Her unblemished skin was as pale as before. She was actually a bit more spirited now.

"I can manage, though I'm surprised at your resistance." Yvain shut the shower off, reached to the side, and grabbed a sweet-smelling bar of soap. He leathered up his hands as Nora followed their movements with her eyes.

"I've always been good with heat," she said, "Is that soap?"

Yvain nodded, and Nora grabbed his wrists, leaning in to smell his hands. "How can it smell so good?"

"It hasn't been out too long on the market," Yvain said, "We actually have quite the stockpile of them, as we've been told that outside of Empryon commodities like these can't be found."

"They'd be right. I've never come across this smell, let alone on a bar of soap." Nora kept inhaling the fragrance, becoming entranced by it.

Yvain took that opportunity to start cleaning her face. "Close your eyes," he said. Nora did as told, letting go of his wrists. He set the soap aside and got to work. Wherever his hands went foam built up in large quantities.

Both of them actually smelled pretty rank. Yet Yvain hadn't found Nora's smell unpleasant at all. Neither had she from the looks of it, even when she was choking herself on his length. Did it have to do with what she mentioned about the dungeon, or were they just that much into each other? These were questions that probably needed more introspection, but at the moment the images of her servicing him took precedence. He quickly became hard again, and as if reading his mind, Nora grabbed on.

Her hands unreservedly felt his dick up and down--stroking it, cupping its balls, running her fingers across different sides.

"I thought I said we'd wash first." Yvain was honestly surprised at the amount of control he managed to speak with.

"I'm just entertaining myself while I wait," Nora said with a hungry grin, "It's dull to just stand still in the dark."

Yvain, using every ounce of willpower to stay control, turned the shower on. Scalding hot water fell once more.

"Come on, raise your head," he grabbed Nora's chin and moved her head back gently. As he washed off the lathered-up soap, Nora tried to bite his fingers. At first he dodged her, but eventually she adorably whined and he felt obligated to comply. Sliding his thumb into her mouth, she hummed as she bit, sucked and licked, still stroking his rod.

With Nora's face finally clean, Yvain removed his hands, an audible pop ringing out as his thumb left her suctioning mouth. He then shut the lever off and pulled her hands away. When Nora opened her eyes she looked a bit disappointed, but it barely registered for him.

He was already way past his limit.

Yvain tackled Nora onto the wall, lifting one of her legs up, and in his rush to kiss her almost head-butted her as they locked lips. The back of her head did hit the wall, but she showed no indication of pain and he didn't plan to stop and check. He was too focused on swallowing her mouth whole as she ventured to do the same.

Their hips violently slammed against each other. They both knew it would feel miles better if they just had actual sex, but their need was all-consuming. Stopping themselves from rubbing against each other to properly fuck would take too long. Stopping their bodies was impossible, regardless of their logical thoughts.

Nora had mentioned how much he came, but she was no dry well herself. While still not ejaculating, her pussy was letting out juices with enough force that his dick felt as if it was being lightly peed on. And with her slit rubbing against his whole length desperately, the liquid soon trickled down his legs. The warm fluid urged him to coax more out of her, pressing her back harder against the wall with his chest and upping the swing of his hips.

The hand that wasn't holding up her leg was shamelessly grabbing her bottom as hard as it could. With the limits of their physical endurance somewhat established, he did nothing to hold back. And he could feel that Nora was doing the same thanks to the force that came from her hips every time they slammed against his. She was letting him carry most of her weight to focus simply on that task, and every swing had enough strength to completely crush the pelvis of a normal man. Her arms were wrapped around him with such pressure that anyone else would see themselves pressed to death.

Without stopping their hips, they separated their mouths. Nora spoke, her voice practically enough to send Yvain over the edge with how starved and sensual it sounded, "If you don't fuck me right now then I'll fuck you myself."

A part of him wanted to take her up on that challenge, but he needed this as much as she did. "I want to take you from behind, but I'll need you to guide me," he gave a simple and honest answer.

Nora kissed him again and gave a few more sharp thrusts before pulling her leg out of Yvain's grip. She turned around, scooped up some of the juices coming out of her slit, and slathered the dick standing proudly behind her even more. She then bent and spread her pussy with her fingers.

"Right here," she said, panting with every word, "Slam it right here. Don't hold back. Fuck me as if I was your most hated enemy."

Yvain knew he would come as soon as his length went it. He was too sensitive. Too wound up. Nora's long toned legs were rigid, and her ass was ready to take his pounding. Her fit back was tense, one arm holding onto the wall while the other held her slit open. Her pussy was literally gushing with a string of clear liquid constantly falling. It was a visual cocktail of bliss he had to swallow completely.

Yvain grabbed his shaft and rubbed its head along the opening, wanting to only take a tentative feel. But when it reached Nora's clit she instantly screamed. The trickling turned into a jet shooting out of her pussy and onto his dick. She stood on her tiptoes with the force of the orgasm now passing through her.

"TAKE ME," she yelled.

Yvain didn't wait any longer. He grabbed her hips and slammed himself home, hitting her deepest parts in one swing.

Nora went completely silent, tense gasps leaving her, and her upper body fell as if the strings holding it up were cut. Not expecting the change in weight, Yvain lost his grip on her hips for a second and she went face first onto the floor, her breasts cushioning the fall with a wet slap. But instead of helping her up, he slammed in the part of his dick that had slipped out, pushing her head into the wall with a thud.

Completely inside again, Yvain fixed his hold on Nora's hips and stood, her upper body limp. Her plump legs were shooting straight out and fully tensed with him in the middle while her pussy spat out a seemingly impossible amount of transparent liquid.

Yvain knew he wasn't small by any means, yet Nora took all of him perfectly. Any more or less would break a careful balance set in place. At least that's how it felt to him now that he could feel the velvety softness of her insides. A warm and tight bath of goo was the best way to describe it. And as he feared, he was already cumming into her. While the blowjob he received had been mind-blowing, it hadn't scratched an itch that had been building up between them since they met; an itch that was being soothed now.