Starry Resonance Ch. 03

Story Info
The couple enjoy their shower, the guild has a meeting.
13.7k words
4.76
2.6k
2

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ivallen
Ivallen
33 Followers

Hello friends, it's been a minute hasn't it? I won't bore you with the details of the why for said occurrence. The heart of the matter is that since the time I posted the last chapter I've moved three times and started a new job which I recently lost due to the pandemic going on. But chapter three is finally here with more to come soon. Enjoy.

---------------------------------

Nora looked at Yvain weirdly, "Take care of them how?"

Yvain lifted his hands, closing and opening them as if squishing something soft. "I'll massage them of course." He had no actual knowledge of how to massage someone, but it was the only thing he could think of. That and he wanted to touch her ass.

Nora gave him an eye roll, entirely aware of his more lecherous reasons. Nonetheless, she turned and laid herself down on the floor. Yvain watched enraptured as her chest spilled out of her sides.

"I can feel you staring at my breasts," Nora said and quietly looked at Yvain's lower half out of the corner of her eye, "Haven't you had enough?"

Yvain was hard again. Caught, he bashfully smiled and shifted his focus to Nora's bottom.

Moving her gaze to the front, she spoke, "How about this? If you treat my 'poor' behind kindly then I'll let you play with my breasts to your heart's content."

While Nora set a condition, he could tell it was just her own way of setting up their game of seduction. He had already told her that he would use her globes to his heart's content, and she'd happily let him. Just as she could play with his own body and he'd happily let her. This didn't mean that he would take said liberties at the moment. He was beginning to learn that he liked this sort of thing, the slowly increasing tension. And he planned to pamper her first anyways.

"It's a deal," he said and got up to grab the soap and turn off the shower.

Sitting down next to Nora's prone body, Yvain put the soap aside for the time being and explored the mountains of flesh in detail for the first time. Compared to the women he had seen in the past, he could confidently say that Nora was on the meatier spectrum. With her naked legs sprawled out, her butt-cheeks nicely tucked themselves into high buns that seemed softer than pillows. And thanks to thighs thick and muscular enough to allow her a wide range of gravity-defying movements, the lower body in front of him transformed into hedonistic temptation.

That same impossible to resist cuisine was beet red thanks to him. It stood out from the rest of her pale skin like giant angry apples. Yvain lightly set a hand on each one and gently sank his fingers in.

"Hnng!" Nora's body tensed up a bit before relaxing.

"Does it hurt that much?" Yvain asked.

Nora nodded. "I'm frankly getting tired of my weakened state. As with my leg, if my strength was at its peak, I could have taken the beating you gave me."

Yvain ran his hands across the scarlet surface softly. "Don't say it like that; it sounds as if I mistreated you." He leaned in and ran his tongue over Nora's bottom, kissing her meaty cheeks.

Nora mirthlessly laughed, "I guess I should use a better word for it." Yvain waited for her to continue but she remained silent. Did he take it too far after all? He kept caressing her behind, a small voice in him urging an apology but it felt like it would be wrong to do so. To drown it out, he ramped up his ministration of Nora's behind, trying to convey through his touch the overflowing emotions growing in him. Before long she was giving appreciative moans, which assuaged some of his troubles.

After getting his fill, Yvain lathered his hands. With everything still wet from the shower it didn't take long for the soap to take hold, and he tried not to laugh like a child as his hands easily slid all over her behind. Once everything was covered in foam, he moved his hands in between.

"Slowly!" Nora panted as her waist flinched away from his touch, "slowly." Yvain followed her request and with almost no pressure washed her sphincter, her moans getting a shred more pronounced. When he reached her pussy he washed around it at first, but Nora stopped him when he was about to insert his fingers.

"You don't need to do that, just the outside is fine," she said.

Yvain quietly stuck to cleaning the surroundings, making an effort to dodge the part that made her cum instantly.

Finished, he moved to Nora's legs. Here he didn't hold back at all and used his full strength to wash them, wanting to feel their power. As his fingers dug deep into muscle, Nora's moans turned more sultry than painful, no matter how much pressure he used. The way her muscles contorted and flexed under his touch reminded him of his master.

While Elly was an attractive woman, Yvain had never seen her as anything other than his teacher and friend. Releasing all his strength against her in a fight felt good, but what he was doing with Nora now had a more animalistic and fulfilling side to it. In a way it was therapeutic.

And her legs truly stirred up his loins to no end. They made him wonder just how strong she was. If the destruction in the dungeon was any indication, it was a fact that she vastly outclassed him. But he hadn't been there to see by how much. Would fighting her feel the same as when he fought that dragon? If that was the case, he wanted to surpass her.

Yvain had always been competitive; Elly could attest to that. And now the target of his new obsession was stronger than him. All of Nora called to him to conquer in more ways than one. He couldn't imagine not having her in his life at all. It should feel constricting, even frustrating considering his nature, but seeing how she was lying down naked and defenseless for him, everything was as it should be.

Content with his work on Nora's legs, Yvain switched to her feet. He sat in front of them and grabbed both in his hands, her toes moving back and forth as if to greet him. Curious, he played around with the digits to feel how they moved. Nora laughed and went along with his curiosity, pushing toes against fingers playfully. It was when he ran his hand across the sole that he got a more acute reaction.

Nora suddenly tried to pull her feet away laughing, "S-stop!"

Yvain did the exact opposite of her request and held both feet to his chest with one arm, mercilessly tickling them while grinning. Nora trashed around trying to get herself free to no avail; her giggling so infectious that soon he was laughing too.

"I'm going to pee myself if you don't stop!" Nora said, trying to sound serious but failing thanks to his attacks.

"That's alright, you already peed yourself once," Yvain said.

Nora blushed, "Please don't mention that."

Yvain knew he would go mad if he didn't tease her even more in face of her reddening expression and thinking on how to do so got an idea. He gave a few tentative licks and bites to Nora's soles, surmising that using a combination of something softer and harder than his fingers might make her more sensitive, and her laughter immediately turned into a weird combination of laughing moans. Her feet became tense, and he latched on completely, wanting to hear more of her. Before he knew it the laughing had stopped, and Nora was pushing her feet more into his mouth instead of running away.

"It can't be, it can't be," she moaned and moved her head from side to side, trying to deny something. Yvain just focused on his task with fervor.

Nora's voice reached a higher pitch and, as her moans oscillated, her body shook.

Yvain was surprised when he saw her squirt. It was nowhere near as strong as before, but it was clear that she just had an orgasm. He decided to let her rest and moved to her toes, playing with them in his mouth while waiting. When Nora came down from her impromptu ejaculation, she began to move them around his mouth on her own.

"I can't believe you made me come from my feet," Nora said in wonder. She released her feet from his mouth and slowly slid them down his chest until they were holding onto his dick. Wet with spit they slid over his length easily as she began to jerk him. She turned her head and looked at him with hunger.

"We can't take too long," Yvain said with shaky breath. He still needed to wash himself and find clothes for his voluptuous woman.

Nora looked pensive for a moment. "I did promise I'd let you play with my breasts," she said.

"I told you I'd play with them, you mean," Yvain said. Nora lightly flicked his chin with her foot as she pouted, making him laugh.

"Let me finish washing you," he said.

Yvain grabbed the soap and lathered up Nora's feet, careful not to tickle her this time. Setting them aside, he went to turn the shower on. The scalding water poured out once more and he turned to find Nora sitting with her legs pulled back in an 'M' shape, her fingers furiously pumping in and out of her pussy as she ate him up with her gaze.

"I get to-hmm! Wash you next time," she said in-between a moan.

"Does that mean you'll stay?" Yvain said with no hidden amount of hope.

Nora's fingers slowed down as her focus suddenly shifted and she looked away from his expectant stare.

"If your friends will have me I don't see why not," she said.

Yvain couldn't stop the smile that stretched from ear to ear. Riding on his current high he turned off the shower once the soap had been rinsed off and motioned for Nora to lay down. She was about to move her hands away from her pussy but Yvain stopped her.

"Leave them there," he said.

With Nora's arms pushing her breasts out of the way in order to reach down, the two globes were blown up even more. She seemed to be unaware of just how rousing a view she was creating, and he didn't want the arousing scene in front of him to disappear. Oblivious or not, she did as told and got on her back, hands still on her mound.

Yvain sat down on her arms and stomach with increasing fever, then set his length between her colossal breasts. His thighs pressed together, pinning down all of her upper body and at the same time making her chest bulge out even more.

"Keep playing with yourself, I'll handle these beasts," he said.

"Are you sure you were a virgin before this?" Nora asked in a halting voice.

Yvain nodded, still smiling, "It all just comes by instinct."

"You're a natural pervert then," Nora said, tittering.

"Who wouldn't be when presented with such a perverted body?" Yvain said and pinched both her nipples.

Nora bit her lips as she flinched and her torso rose, taking him up just a few inches in the air. The squelching sounds restarted as she looked at him with doe eyes.

In the back of his head Yvain was impressed at how Nora retained some capacity to move even when being held down by him. But he simply redoubled his efforts and pinned her down against the floor again; the crushing force clearly painting pleasure on her and her stiffening nipples. He then reached out for the soap and lathered her chest. Once he was happy with their slipperiness, he crushed them together around his dick and slowly moved his hips.

Nora's tits were the most pliable thing he had ever touched. They kept a nice round shape when left to gravity, but once his hands grabbed them, they easily gave way. It didn't feel as good as her mouth or pussy, but the way he held her down in place and the way she allowed him to use her breasts as he pleased was intoxicating.

"Press them harder," Nora moaned, this time using her head as a base to raise her chest higher.

Yvain didn't bother to pin her down again and simply increased the pressure of his hands, dividing the fleshy spheres in a fat upper and lower section. The squelching sounds came faster, and Nora's abs shook constantly underneath. Her nipples were as stiff as they could get, both pointing directly at him.

By now Yvain could tell that they were extremely sensitive. The sensation coming from her breasts was nice, but it wouldn't be enough to help him reach an orgasm. Pleasuring her would be reward enough.

He stopped his movements and brought both of Nora's nipples to his mouth, biting down hard on the hardened appendages.

Nora silently trashed as her juices were released with an audible spray. Yvain pressed his thighs harder and held on as if riding a wild horse while still biting her breasts. She tried to pull her arms free, but her body's wild movements made him have to hold on harder which in turn stopped them from coming out. And lost as he was in the image of her struggle inside her own lust, he kept his teeth latched on, unaware of his surroundings. Thus a sort of loop was created where neither of them could stop the other or themselves.

"M-mercy," Nora's voice came out almost a wheeze when she begged after an unknown amount of time had passed.

Yvain quickly released Nora's nipples and relaxed his thighs as she fell flat on the floor panting; after-shocks still assaulting her. He watched enraptured as her nipples quivered as if alive but soon forced his head to clear up. Berating himself for once more hurting her, he was about to apologize but stopped himself when Nora opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue--the appendage long enough that it reached her chin. In one smooth sensual motion the organ licked up the air in invitation.

The short-lived lucidity Yvain had managed to snatch went up in smoke, and with a particularly fierce thrust to Nora's breasts he sent his dick into her waiting orifice. Her tongue quickly got to work, trying to wrap itself around his shaft and lick his sensitive head. Spit covered part of his length with more dribbling down her chin and a pressure in his lower abdomen began to grow. He wanted to start moving, and his penis was long enough that he could enjoy both her breasts and mouth without having to pull out, but he needed more. He needed to be inside of her.

Yvain moved up Nora's breast and half-sat on the soft cushions, forcefully shoving his hard dick all the way in. The sudden intrusion made her gag for a bit but soon she was looking up at him with complete devotion. With only her nose and eyes visible to him, Yvain felt Nora's mouth and throat constrict around him as she licked and swallowed; ragged breath coming out of her nose and hitting his skin.

"You call me a pervert, but look how happy you are," Yvain said with a strained voice and pressed her head harder against his crotch, "with my dick all the way down your throat." Nora moaned, sending vibrations through his length, and her eyes rolled back for a fragment of a second before settling on his own again.

"You have peculiar eyes," Yvain said and pushed away some of Nora's fiery hair obstructing the view.

This was the first time he took a good look at them without being distracted by all of her at once. His hips almost came to a full stop as he inspected them. They were the traditional dark colors of those in Empryon, but these were interlaced with specks of electric yellow one wouldn't be able to detect without closer inspection. Nora shut her eyes before he could drink more of them and tried to move her head away with a startled cry, but it was impossible with his dick holding her in place.

"Open them," Yvain said, but Nora shook her head and gave a high-pitched whine of defiance not so different from a young girl refusing her father's order. He didn't want to force her but it also didn't feel right to let her get away with denying his simple request. So his hand, as if with a mind of its own, rose before powerfully falling on one of her massive breasts creating a pleasing meaty smack.

Nora grunted and her eyes flew open in surprise which quickly turned into indignation.

"They're beautiful," Yvain said, but Nora didn't acknowledge the compliment. She stared straight at him with her mouth becoming still. Yvain wasn't bothered by her inaction though. He happily slid himself in and out of her in what was now a confrontational staring contest. He had seen the same gaze several times whenever he sparred with his master. By now he knew that Nora was just as competitive as he and Elly, but unlike master and pupil she sometimes relished being in a state of defeat. It was a conundrum, same as the pleasure he took in bringing her to that position.

Nora's hands ran up and down Yvain's muscular thighs and back, making sure to thoroughly feel everything they touched, as they stared at each other in silence. Soon she shifted focus to his bottom, and she pushed push him deeper into her. Thinking that she was past her temporary anger, he allowed himself to be moved when a crisp smack rang out throughout the bathroom as Nora slapped his ass with all her strength.

Yvain grunted in pain and pushed his hips forward into her welcoming mouth by reflex. He tried to process what just happened as Nora's hands got their fill of his behind and caressed his now stinging cheek. Her eyes were smiling in glee while she sucked especially hard.

A type of growl Yvain had never used before vibrated out of his chest. Nora's eyes widened and he gripped a handful of her hair, forcing her head deeper with his own hands instead of moving his hips. Using one arm for balance he set his body in a prone position and used the other to pump her head. Crotch meeting head in a violent clash, he earnestly fucked her mouth.

Even under the circumstances Nora moaned while holding on to Yvain's thighs, sometimes actually pushing him down harder. The angle was different, but it felt just as good as the first blowjob she gave him. And like the first time, she did her best to coax out his cum; her tongue trying to lick whatever it could and her cheeks constricting as his dick went in and out of her. It was as if their small silent dispute never happened, all she wanted was to drink him, and it pushed him to being even rougher.

When Nora's sucking got more insistent Yvain neared the edge of his orgasm. He wanted to look at her as he filled her, and so he pushed her face all the way in and righted his posture. Eyes meeting, all the pent up cum shot into her throat and, not wanting a repeat of their time in bed, pinched her nose close. When the first spurt burst out her eyes rolled back.

"Drink all of it," Yvain ground out.

Nora moaned in assent and swallowed eagerly, her body shaking as she orgasmed. But as always, the amount of cum he could push out was seemingly endless. Soon she needed to breathe and tried to pull him off or at least make him release her nose, but Yvain held on. With each discharge of cum, she was forced toward a new orgasm, a mouthful of more cum, and loss precious breath. No matter how much she pushed back, Yvain held on with no intention of releasing her. Her hands scratched and pulled in desperation, yet it only served to increase his sinful pleasure. And why wouldn't it? Even when he saw the fear building in her eyes as she couldn't breathe, a sort of sick ecstasy was in there too which appeared every time she drank his essence. It was when she puked out his seed around his cock and stomach in an eruption of semen that he came out of his hazed state and released her.

"Fuck, fuck." Yvain helped Nora sit up quickly as she coughed and wheezed, spunk shooting out of her mouth. He couldn't do anything other than watch worriedly as cum came out in waves. The amount shooting out of her mouth was such that he was finally starting to mull over the impossibility of his releases. He couldn't possibly hold such an amount in him.

When Nora finally puked everything out, a substantial part of her body was covered in his white liquid. Her mouth was more or less covered in a milky coat and her hair was in disarray. Somehow Yvain found her incredibly alluring even in her current state, but he had better sense than to voice such thoughts at the moment.

"I'm sorry," Yvain said in a small voice.

Nora blankly looked at him and then at herself. Before Yvain could react, she jumped on him and linked mouths. He felt his own cum be pushed down his throat as Nora's tongue swirled and spat it in. She rubbed her body against his, effectively covering it in his own spunk.

Ivallen
Ivallen
33 Followers