Starry Starry Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mr Davies?" came a fully recognizable young voice.

"Is that the Hotel Reception?" he asked, needing to confirm his assumption. "Yes," she answered, wondering at his strange formality. "It's me, Kelly Stevens."

"Kelly Stevens," he repeated, "May I call you that?"

"Of course," she laughed..."Well just Kelly is fine thanks."

"Call me Grant then," he volunteered, "is that alright?"

"Sure," she said. "Was there something I can do for you Grant?"

"I wanted room service Kelly, just some food if that is possible."

"Well if you tell me what you'd like, I can arrange to have it brought up to you." she replied softly.

"Do you have fish?" he asked her.

"We have Atlantic-Salmon," the girl told him. "It's really very nice, they cook it well here," she added as an afterthought.

"And that IS fish?"

"Of course Grant," she assured him. "You've never had Atlantic Salmon before?'

"No," he replied "Unless they call it something different where I come from." He heard her giggle into her handset.

"And would you like a drink with that?" she asked brightly.

"Some liquid you mean?" he enquired.

This time she completely broke down in fits of laughter.

"You crack me up Grant," she barely managed, before recovering her composure somewhat. "Yes, what "liquid" would you like?"

"I don't mind," he responded, "Bring me whatever you want?"

"Well it won't be ME bringing it Grant," She was still giggling.

"Yes, I want you to bring it Kelly -- PLEASE!"

So stricken did he sound uttering that last word, there was no question but for her compliance.

"Alright, just this once Grant, but I have to be back at my desk quickly -- it's my job OK?"

"Thank you Kelly," he replied.

He had gotten himself particularly comfortable on the bed when his reverie was disturbed by a light knocking. Quite some time had passed. Opening the door, he towered over the incoming visitor.

"Where shall I put the tray?" she asked him. He indicated the large table to the left of the bed.

"Thank you for bringing it Kelly, I had hoped to see you again." He allowed the door to close of its own volition. The sound surprised the girl and momentarily her eyes flitted to the doorway. He sensed her active concern.

"You are quite safe," he told her.

For reasons she was fully unable to comprehend, his words had a cathartic effect on her. She knew them to be spoken in complete honesty and any trepidation she might have felt, melted into the ether. Seated now at the table, he inclined his head towards the plate. It smelt remarkably like something his mother may have prepared. Retrieving then a corner of the filet, he placed it gingerly in his mouth. The "proof was certainly in the pudding." "Very nice," he muttered.

"What is this?" he enquired, holding aloft the narrow bottle.

"Californian white wine Grant...the "liquid" you asked me to bring," she smiled. "Here let me pour you a little." So saying, she filled the small flute from the uncorked bottle.

Yalgon held up the glass, studying its contents for a moment.

"Have some with me Kelly," he asked her.

"I really have to go now," she replied, glancing at the watch on her wrist. "Just a little...please," he implored.

Again, she was persuaded. Finding another glass in the wall unit, she allowed him to half-fill it, aware that so far as alcohol and Wyoming State Law were concerned, she was still technically under-age. No law however could prevent her from enjoying the experience and by the time he had seen off the last of the Atlantic Salmon, that glass had been re-filled twice.

Unfamiliar with the properties of alcohol, Yalgon was feeling quite at the peak of his physical powers. He couldn't readily explain his light-headedness but it appeared the girl was similarly affected. He made a mental note to stock-up on this Californian liquid.

Glancing once more at her watch, Kelly let out a cry of disbelief. "Oh Grant, I so have to go now, there is no-one on the front desk, I'm going to be in SUCH trouble!"

Having little idea of her meaning, all he knew is that he desired her continued company.

"No, Kelly Stevens," he told her. "You will not be needed at the desk -- I shall see to it." Unknown to her and with the least drain of his creative powers, he instantly set in place an impenetrable force-field around the hotel building. No-one in...no-one out.

Once again the girl felt it safe to place her trust in this huge man. He was holding his arms out to her. Even as she walked towards him, sitting there as he was on the edge of the bed, she knew it was ultimately her own wish to be doing this and no emotional over-ride on his part.

Standing before him now he encircled her waist with his arms. She felt deliciously alive and for some reason -- eager! His hands smoothed their way south, caressing her bottom slowly. How wonderful those curves felt, he was thinking. Feeling his way right to the hem of that somewhat brief skirt, he became aware of just how warm-blooded she was.

Kelly's mouth opened in silent surprise as he continued to feel her up with what amounted to not the least disrespect -- rather an appreciation of her feminine birthright. She steadied herself by placing her hands on his shoulders. Letting go of her waist and raising his hands to little more than face-height, he cupped both the girl's breasts which brought forth a seemingly curious reaction. Not only did she let out a soft cry, but she closed her eyes and clasped her own two hands over his. For several minutes he simply squeezed the softness beneath while the girl swayed there on her feet, quite obviously lost in some sort of dreamy contemplation. Encircling her bottom once again, he drew her towards him, easing himself backwards on to the coverlet as he did so. So compliant was this delightful female, that she offered not the slightest resistance even as his hand began to tug her skirt upwards in its quest to discover what lay beneath.

Prostrate across his body now and quite without her normal inhibitions, her lips sought out her partner's. Unfamiliar with the art of kissing, Yalgon was a willing student -- quick learner too. He soon discovered that this pleasurable pastime had much the same effect short-term as had the Californian Liquid. That is to say -- he desired more of it. This of course facilitated also his up-skirt hunting instincts. Kelly in fact became one of the very few girls in hindsight, to benefit from the dexterous pleasures to be had at the behest of a five-fingered vaginal exploratory.

Wishing only to "render unto Caesar what is Caesar's" she surreptitiously unzipped the skirt herself, wriggling out of the flimsy little item and thereby leaving Yalgon to infiltrate her now excessively damp panties any which way he so chose. Feeling her was one thing he discovered, actually seeing her quite another. It was definitely all good news. That crippled reactor was for now, consigned to the absolute periphery of his alien thought-processes.

A whole new playing field was unleashed at the point he discovered the practicality of a front-loading bra. However inviting the softness between the girl's legs was proving, and he had nothing but praise for what appeared to be the ultimate in self-lubricating systems, the all round appeal of those soft exposed mounds and their dark-pigmented centers, erect as Kelly's appeared to be, was without equal in his experience. He discovered also the pleasures to be had in sucking those erect little centers. Not only was the sensation much to his liking, the girl was simply insatiable.

Kelly in fact was now naked and increasingly desirous of his attentions. The deeper his fingers penetrated her lower cavity or the more he nuzzled his face between her upper mounds, the greater her moaning noise. He guessed that this must be how females on the Blue Planet behaved when they wanted to be given children. So much more "involving" than his own race that performed a similar task but without either enjoyment or any of this "kissing" prelude.

Finding at last the zipper at the front of the trousers he was wearing, he managed to free-up his own sheath. Fortunately for the girl, she was too far out of it sexually, to notice the subtly different design between Earthly and Valarian sperm transfer vessels. The ultimate methodology however was comparable -- well except for the delivery mechanism itself. With but a couple of sexual partners in her recent past, and neither having been blessed with any great competence in the field as it were, Kelly was yet to experience unhinged procreative bliss. That which she suddenly felt intruding upon her lower maidenly charms, propelled her well up-town let's say. Filled to capacity, she gasped as whatever it was in her, began to throb, seemingly without any physical input from its owner. She found the sensation delightful and responded to her partner's renewed kissing with submissive compliance.

For his part, Yalgon had never experienced such pleasure. More a necessary "event" on his home planet, this girl was making him feel more alive than ever he had. He knew that "fluid transfer" was imminent and tightened his grip around her waist. She really was beautiful.

Kelly sensed the approaching finality. The throbbing inside her had increased greatly with the result she was now experiencing mini-orgasms that felt like they were radiating outwards in concentric circles. She spread her legs to their theoretical limit using her hips to maximize penetration. Yalgon kissed her one last time.

One might use several analogies. A dam bursting, magma being expelled from a long dormant volcano, a water cannon at twenty paces...whatever. The fact is though, Kelly was privy to something very warm and under great pressure, being squirted the length and breadth of her inner vaginal walls. It seemed to go on for thirty seconds or so during which time Yalgon clasped her to him. She had the impression that he was totally vulnerable for those few seconds and clung to him like a protective mother.

Withdrawing from the girl, his sheath retracted and he re-zipped his pants. Kelly simply lay there, exhausted and most likely impregnated. For some reason she didn't care. What had just happened was so far outside the realms of normality there was nothing for it but to see it through -- whatever the outcome.

(c) 2007

12