Stars Hollow: Forbidden Scenes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,370 Followers

As Lorelei licks and cleans off Michel's little head with her tongue, Rory carefully takes a peek around the desk at what's going on in the main hall, slowly shifting into a more comfortable position on her hands and knees.

Emily: "She's obviously hiding somewhere, avoiding me!"

Sookie: "No, she wouldn't do something like that."

Lorelei, letting go of Michel's cock and wiping her hands on her clothes, gets on her hands and knees and crawls over next to Rory, joining her in peeking around the corner.

Emily: "Oh yes she would! And there will be hell to pay on Friday, you tell her that when you see her; I 've got better things to do with my time than to sit around here and wait for her to show up!"

While Emily gives Sookie some last minute pointers and information about the DAR party on her way out the door, Lorelei whispers: "So? Not studying with Paris?"

Rory turns her head to her mom and says: "No, and it's all your fault!"

Lorelei: "My fault?"

Rory: "Yes, when you walked out on Kirk this morning, I was forced to finish him off, but I was cold, so I asked Paris to bring me my coat and one thing lead to another and she ended up covered in Kirk's cum... then, she took a shower and called out for a bigger towel, one thing lead to another and I ended up licking her for half an hour... then, while we were having breakfast she brought up the Kirk incident again and I ended up eating her out, again... by the time we were done, it was noon and we went into town to find Kirk, so Paris could ride him during his lunch break!"

Lorelei: "Seems you've had a busy morning as well!" as she looks back at Michel who's kneeling down.

Rory, following her mom's gaze, looks back as well and whispers: "Why is Michel's cock hard again?"

Lorelei: "Probably because of your story and the way we're sitting..."

When Michel reaches between Rory's legs, she quickly turns her head away from him and looking her mom straight in the eyes, she says: "And he's touching me... Michel is touching me between my legs."

As Michel expertly unbuttons and unzips her jeans from behind, Lorelei -- switching her gaze from Rory to Michel - whispers: "Maybe getting on our hands and knees, with our asses towards him wasn't such a good idea!"

Rory: "You think?" lifting her legs one by one to help Michel slide off her jeans. After throwing her jeans next to him on the floor, he pushes her panties aside and slides his hard cock into her pussy in one plunge!

Rory lowers her head and closes her eyes, fighting a moan as Michel brutally penetrates her.

Lorelei: "How can he be hard again, I just milked him dry."

Rory: "Well, he's definitely hard... I can vouch for that!"

For the next couple of minutes, not another word is spoken as Michel just bangs Rory doggy-style. Then, he suddenly pulls back. As Lorelei looks at him, Rory -- her head still lowered towards the ground -- turns to look at her mom and asks: "Is he done? I didn't feel any..."

Before she can finish her sentence, she feels his massive shaft pressing against her asshole and sliding in quite easily.

Lorelei: "I don't think he's done hon."

Rory: "Oh my goddddd..." as she lowers her head even more, her forehead now almost touching the ground. Lorelei stares wide-eyed at Michel's massive cock disappearing into her daughter's ass as Rory whimpers and moans incessantly. After about fifteen deep-length penetrations, Michel pulls his cock out and ejaculates a relatively small amount of cum onto Rory's ass cheeks.

Taking just five seconds to catch his breath, Michel wipes his cock off on Rory's butt, stands up and pulls his pants back up; meanwhile Lorelei leans in closer to a hot and bothered Rory, caressing her hair. As soon as her daughter looks up, Lorelei gently presses her lips onto hers. An intimate French-kiss ensues, lasting well over a minute, before Lorelei's hand slides over Rory's back and in between her legs, finding her soaking wet pussy.

Lorelei, briefly interrupting the kiss: "Take a long lunch break, Michel."

Not needing to be told twice, Michel takes his newspaper and steps over both women, getting out from behind the reception desk. Meanwhile Rory puts her left leg on top of her mother and slowly rubs her soaking wet pussy against her knee. As the passionate kiss continues, Rory slides a hand under her mother's skirt and quickly finds her damp panties. By the time Michel has put on his coat and is ready to leave, Lorelei has taken off Rory's jacket, unbuttoned her blouse and is fondling her perky tits through her white lace bra. As Michel walks away, Rory slides her hand into her mom's panties and almost simultaneously both women drive two fingers in each other's love tunnels.

[fade to black]

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,370 Followers
12