Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your short breaths became a steady stream of, "Uh...uh...uh...uh.". The orgasm that you were drawing from me was imminent. I lifted up to drive the final thrusts home. I wrapped my arms around your legs and lifted your ass in the air. Then I held you there as I drove myself inside of you. Your hands reached for my arms as you tried to pull yourself up and into me. I felt your juices start to run out of you. That was all I could stand. I moved to a series desperate thrusts and did my best to keep moving as I emptied my loins inside of you. As I came I felt you lock down around me. I felt your arms tense, your legs lock and watched as your breathing stopped.

I let out a guttural growl as I reached the point where I could no longer move. I froze, buried inside you, throbbing and feeling you throbbing around me. Then I could breath, I could move but all I had the strength to do was lay with you. I rolled onto my side, pulled you with me. We lay there lost in what we were together, lost in the beauty of this place and lost in the remnants of what we had been just moments before. One being, created by the love of two.

12