Start of a New & Different Life Ch. 02

Story Info
She finds her man at the bar and wants him to do her.
3.8k words
39.1k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feel free to send me an email telling me what you liked and disliked. Don't forget to mark me as one of your favorite sexy authors! Hehe. I even enjoy getting emails from people helping me with my grammar and technical issues! This story is for adults so of your not 18 please don't read. Reader feedback is my drug of choice

Thanks TGH, Log Tag and crew for all your help!

*

The trip down to South Beach was pretty easy. Once there, we made love like teenagers, which was great to reconnect. We enjoyed room service the first night, as we were exhausted. I was still hoping for a quickie, but it was not to be.

Wendy spent the next day at the spa getting a facial. We both got massages. I tried talking her into going nude but she wasn't ready for that. All I could do was say to myself, "baby steps."

Finally, we were ready to head out for a fun night. Wendy kicked me out of the room after I dressed and told me that she would meet me in the bar when she was ready. I liked the sound of that and hoped she had something naughty, oh wait, special planned.

Wendy looked amazing in her short skirt and, by the way her nipples were poking through, I assumed she was braless.

She reached out to put her hand on mine, "So lover, what if I said, 'tonight is your lucky night'?"

"Then I would say, "Why are we in a bar and not in the room?"

Wendy looked me in the eye a little annoyed, "Shut it!" which is her way of telling me there was no way she would change her mind. With a sarcastic smirk she said, "And not that kind of lucky. Why don't you order the lady a drink?"

Just by luck, the bartender came our way at that moment and I ordered her an Orange Cosmopolitan with an Orange Cosmopolitan chaser. If this night was going to start off with a bang, it was best to apply a little liquor lubrication.

Once those two drinks kicked in, I knew Wendy was ready for the night. I fully knew what dance night really meant for my wife. With her in that dress and looking so good, I knew there would be men coming out of the woodwork to dance with her. She wanted to go to an even more exclusive club next door to the one we were in.

As we walked to the next club Wendy turned to me gave me a quick kiss and said, "So Lover, are you ready to watch me dance and flirt?"

"You bet I am!" I quickly replied.

Then she shocked me by saying, "Should we go in separately?"

Walking into the club a couple minutes after Wendy went in, I immediately went over to the bar to order a drink. I hadn't been ready for her suggestion that we enter separately but, on reflection, it did make sense. We needed Wendy to come off as the unhappy wife out for a good time. While she wasn't looking for Mr. Right she was looking for Mr. Right Now.

The music blasting out of the speakers was stuff that I never heard before. Either I'm getting old or we live in an unhip city.

While waiting to order a drink, I used the time to survey the layout of the club and find a place where I could watch Wendy in action. I comforted myself that at least Wendy had her phone in her purse if something went awry in our plan. Then I realized her purse was up in our hotel room!

By the time my drink came, Wendy was already the center of attention. There was a guy doing his best to impress Wendy but she wasn't buying his shtick. Once he gave up, another man came over to her who was a little taller than I was, with nice broad shoulders, dark hair, and a very handsome face. Now this guy has a shot, I thought to myself. The closer was the fact that he was dressed nicely and, later Wendy told me, he smelled great.

Mr. Smooth led my wife onto the dance floor. My cock immediately started coming to life thinking about what she was feeling and when I noticed her nipples were hard and clearly visible, I realized her body was responding to the action too.

By the look on Wendy's face, I knew she was having a good time with the stranger. Her moves here suggestive and she didn't move his hands when he groped a quick feel of her sweet bottom. After a couple of dances, he led her to his booth where they would enjoy a drink and cool off.

Wendy would brush her hair to the side and play with it, just like she would with me on those nights she needed to get laid. She would giggle at his comments like a little schoolgirl encouraging the stranger. Even though she was sitting at a booth, from my perch I could see that her nipples were still rock hard. I knew it had nothing to do with the temperature.

After a while Wendy and her suitor made their way back onto the dance floor. This time their passion started to boil over. Was this just for show or was Wendy really having a good time? We had a plan, a mission if you would, and Wendy seemed hell bent on trying to accomplish it. I wondered how things would change after tonight.

About an hour later, I saw Wendy's dance partner go to the bathroom. Wendy darted over my way. She was close but hidden from prying eyes, "Baby, are you having fun? Enjoying the show?"

"Yes, I'm loving the show you are putting on."

"Baby, don't be mad at me."

I wanted to reach out and hug her, "I'm not mad or upset. I'm just horny!"

"Feel," Wendy said as she grabbed my hand and forced it beneath her thin dress. Not only was she wet, but she was also without panties. Her pussy was so slippery and smooth. "I'm thinking he's perfect for Mr. Right Now."

Before I even had a chance to process what she had just told me, she continued extolling about her new friend.

"He's perfect from his designer clothes to his over-the-top jewelry. This guy not only loves talking about himself but he can't stop bragging about his possessions." She smiled, "This makes him perfect!"

Now my heart started to thump and my palms became a little balmy, "Really?"

"Yeah, he's arrogant and in love with himself, making him the perfect candidate. Plus he's dripping with money and passing out one hundred dollar bills like they were dollar bills. He tipped the last cocktail waitress fifty dollars for two drinks."

Game, set, and hopefully match! Still, my mind was racing almost as fast as my heart. Before I could say another word, Wendy had left me to rejoin the stranger. She didn't look back as she made a beeline for his table and sat down like nothing was happening.

He didn't see me as she returned just in time to recapture his attention. Once they were seated in the booth, the waitress brought them two fresh drinks. Watching them dance was sexy; watching her flirt with him while sitting at the booth was tortuous.

I was pretty sure Wendy had made up her mind that this stranger was going to be the one to fulfill our fantasy and I'm sure he was feeling it too. Both of them were smiling, waiting for the next act. Sitting there by myself, I could enjoy the sensations and feelings, as strange as that might seem. Knowing that some man was about to fuck my wife was thrilling; what made it even better was knowing how badly she wanted him to fuck her. At that moment, I realized my erection would probably pierce steel.

Bringing me out of my reverie, Wendy grabbed my arm, "Honey, we really need to talk."

I could see her face was flushed from dancing and being aroused by her interaction with her beau. I told her, "Baby you look so sexy and amazing out there on the dance floor."

Wendy looked down at the ground, "Baby, I want to go ahead with our plan." I could see the lust in her eyes as she paused for a moment, " I really want that guy to fuck me!"

While she didn't look me in the eye, I could still see her arousal. Her voice was strong and confident and firm. The way she said it was so matter of fact. I knew that it was now or never, so I conceded, "That would be so hot."

Looking around for God knows what, once Wendy was satisfied that I was ok with her going forward with our plan, she again grabbed my hand and moved it between her legs. Her bold move caught me off guard but her wet and very smooth pussy rewarded my fingers. "Wow!" was all I could comment, and I am seldom speechless.

Wendy smiled, "I had better get out of here before I start running down my legs."

"I'll run back to our room and hide in the bathroom. You take him into the bedroom. What if he has to use the restroom?"

"We have another one in our bedroom," she quickly answered, obviously having thought of that possibility as I had.

"Oh, okay." Wendy paused, "And you really want this? You're really okay with him doing me?"

"Yeah, Baby, you want him, right?"

This time Wendy looked right into my eyes, "I want that cock of his, yes! It's now or never, up to you."

After years of talking about watching her with another man, why would I ever question the decision at a time like this, "Let's go, I'll leave now."

Leaving the club, I started to feel a little guilty about the danger Wendy might be in as she left the club. If something goes wrong with Wendy, she would have no way to contact me. Why did she leave her purse at the hotel? Having watched the two of them for over two hours, I felt this was a risk I had to take. Thankfully, the club was less than a block from our hotel. Still, that little gnawing feeing was turning my stomach into knots.

Once in the room, I waited. The waiting felt like an eternity. Through the door, I could hear someone in the hallway. Taking my place, I ran over to the bathroom just as they came into the room. Slowly, I push the door to give me cover but still allow a perfect view of the action. From the bathroom, I could see the TV and sofa area. This spot would be perfect for me to observe their tryst and allow Wendy to slip him into the bedroom.

From my viewpoint, I was able to watch my wife work her magic on him. I've never really watched my wife interact with other men but she was definitely in control. Not only was my heart beating a million times a second but my hard cock was starting to twitch, begging to be released from the bounds of my trousers.

I watched as the stranger pulled my wife into him. Wendy warmly greeted his advance with a hot kiss. I could see his fingers groping her backside while massaging her hesitation out. What he hadn't discovered yet was how wet my wife was. Once he found that condition, he would not doubt that Wendy wanted to have sex. The timing of his approach would be mostly his after that!

As they moved into the living room part of the suite, our stranger was visibly aroused. The blinds were still open as he started to pull Wendy's dress up. She offered no resistance. Looking down I noticed my own wet spot as my cock was leaking. I needed relief; could I pull it out and stroke myself without their hearing me?

For the moment, I put that thought out of my mind.

Wendy started to undress our stranger. First his shirt came off. Then she pushed him down to sit on the sofa where she removed his shoes and socks. The stranger stood up and, I have to say, watching her unbutton his pants and helping him out of them took my breath away. His erection was clearly straining against his boxers. The way she was undressing him reminded me of a child unwrapping a Christmas gift.

One quick tug by Wendy and the object of her desire was out.

I thought I heard Wendy gasp when the strangers' cock was freed from its restraints. Her left hand quickly went down to hold her new toy. He kissed her but she wasn't having that. My hot little wife took a knee in front of this stranger, his cock brushing up against her face.

I knew what he wanted as he tried to move her into position; however, Wendy wasn't having any of that just yet.

My heart was really off to the races now as I watched my sexy wife with this stranger. His thick cock was just inches from her lips as she brushed her cheeks against his member. Clearly, she was toying with him, using her hair and face to tease his cock but keeping her lips away from the thick cock.

Knowing my wife, it would only be another second or two before she took him into her hot, wet mouth.

Wendy looked my way and our eyes met as she smiled and used her left hand to guide his hard shaft into her waiting mouth. I watched as her lips opened, visualized how in a few moments those lips would be replaced by her pussy, opening for his hard cock to enter her. Slowly she took him into her mouth, and then turned to take all of him.

I wondered when she had learned how to deep throat?

In a moment of jealousy, I silently wondered why hadn't she done that with me?

She came up off his cock and this time went down the side, allowing me to view her lips against his shaft. I noticed the stranger was looking down at my wife. How erotic it was to watch her and I knew what he was enjoying both visually and physically. I knew how good those lips and tongue felt on my cock.

I wanted to be there, next to my wife. Watching and hearing all those sexy sounds her body makes when she has sex.

Even though I wasn't that far away from the couple, it felt like I was a million miles away. Wendy was working his cock now almost like a hungry woman digging into a box of Twinkies. What did she want? Would she let him cum in her mouth?

Then it dawned on me that he wasn't wearing a condom!

My wet spot grew as I thought about the skin on skin contact and how his thick shaft would soon be in my little, hot wife's body.

He tried to pull her up to her feet but she wasn't ready for the fellatio to end. She refused to let his cock escape her lips. With her hands, she grabbed his wrists, putting his masculine hands on her tits. I knew my wife and I could tell that she was determined to make him cum in her throat. Maybe this is all she wanted to have happen. She worked his cock putting her all into the blowjob.

The stranger moaned, "Baby, if you don't stop, I'll cum."

Those words seemed to encourage her, like it was her mission to make him cum. She started to use her left hand to stroke his cock and her right hand to massage his balls. He settled in and submitted to my wife. Then I heard him grunt just as Wendy went down deep, taking all of him into her mouth. I heard her suck hard trying to keep all of his cum in her mouth. He must have shot a big stream of cum into her mouth and with her deep throating him; she had to swallow his load.

Once the stranger finished cumming, he pulled my wife up to him to kiss her. "That was amazing!"

I watched my wife use the back of her left hand to wipe away the cum that had escaped her lips. She quickly snuck a peek at me and smiled. At that moment, I wasn't sure whom she was trying to get off, him or me?

Our handsome stranger wasn't finished; he pulled her closer again for another kiss. His tongue dove right into her mouth, as our hotel room became their new dance floor. Their tongues danced around, giving each other pleasure. My loving wife never let go of his cock while his hands toyed with her nipples. My wife had the uncanny ability of cumming from having her nipples played with when she was worked up and it looked to me that he was taking her to that place!

She started to shake, collapsing in his arms as her first orgasm hit her hard.

I noticed then that our stranger was hard again! This man was amazing. Not only was he able to get my wife off without penetration or eating her now, after pumping his cum into her mouth only two minutes ago, he was hard again.

As she orgasmed, he caught her, pulled her into his chest with his muscular arms holding her, and kept her safe. Still he had that look, that he had to be inside my wife, but he played the role of the perfect gentleman, allowing her to come back to earth.

Once she was over her bliss, he tried to get her to the sofa but she grabbed his had and started to lead him to the bed!

My wife was about to do it with a man she hardly knew!

I could hear them in the bedroom as they quickly stumbled up onto the bed. Then those sexy sounds of hearing someone kissing started up again.

I heard a thump, then Wendy's voice, "Oh no you don't, Cowboy, I want to ride this pony!"

Wow, my wife knew what she wanted and was now in charge. Wendy must have pushed him back down on the bed so that she could mount him. Part of me was torn, as I wanted to bust into the room, as I wanted to watch him slip into her. He looked pretty hung and it had been my darkest fantasy to see her body opening up to accommodate a well-hung stud for so long.

Once they were lost in the passion of intercourse, I got down on my hands and knees. Slowly, I opened the door and crawled out of the bathroom. With them going at it, I knew he would be distracted. Carefully, I reached for his wallet and grabbed it. Wow, this guy was loaded! He was carrying well over thirty one hundred dollar bills. I only grabbed twenty-eight of the bills, leaving him enough to remember the cost of his evening. After all, I thought, this is what Heidi Fleiss would charge for one of her girls.

Then I started to make my way over to the bedroom where I could hear my wife. Wendy has always been a vocal lover but this was different. Maybe she was doing this for me to tell me that she was having a good time. After all, this was my fantasy and this was her way to show (and tell) me that she was really enjoying it.

When I peeked in, I could see his hands on Wendy's breasts while she was gliding up and down on his hard-as-steel cock. Since he couldn't see me I started to stand, as I wanted to see more. Getting up, I was careful to stay out of his line of sight.

Wendy must have spotted me as she moved off his cock, turned around to assume the "reverse cowgirl" position, then carefully reached down to guide his shaft back into her wet pussy. I could see her arousal glistening on his cock. Wendy had her eyes closed as he slipped back into her.

I have to say that watching her on top of him was way better than any of my fantasies. With her shaved pussy, I could see her taking all of him. Since we had never used this position, I could only assume that he was touching places I never had. The look on her face, her flushed neck and chest told me that she was having a really good time.

This time when I looked up at Wendy, she was looking directly at me! She had a little smile on her face. My reaction was strange, when you think that my wife was rocking another man's world and, by the sound of it, he was getting ready to release into her again, but her look was the most exciting thing I could imagine at that moment. Mr. Stranger became more vocal, talking about how hot her pussy was and how tight she was.

Her smile turned to a naughty expression, as she knew he was close to cumming. From the looks of her body language, she was too. This only made things hotter for me, if that was even possible.

Then I hard him grunt, the same kind of grunt I make when I get ready to cum. Wendy reached down to play with her clit while still looking at me. "That's my girl," I thought. I was proud of my hot wife working herself to reach her own orgasm.

His hands slapped hard on her hips, then he pulled her down hard, shoving everything he had deep into my wife's pussy. Theirs was a cocktail of choice, as their orgasms came together. I knew he was pumping his seed into my wife and by the look on her face she was also cumming. My wife has always enjoyed feeling my cock expand in her when I cum.

Once they were finished, Wendy collapsed next to him.

That was my cue to hide back in the bathroom. Quickly and quietly, I made my way over to the bathroom. I could hear movement and Mr. Stranger was talking. He started to make excuses as to why he had to go.

It was then that we knew he was either married or his girlfriend was in their hotel room waiting for him to return.

That was fine with us. Wendy didn't bother to get dressed as she watched him quickly dress, and then leave.

When the door closed, she came running to me, with and embarrassed look on her face.

12