Start of the Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
714 Followers

I grasped his zipper in my red fingernails and paused, letting the moment linger, then unzipped him slowly. Brad's lips were parted and he had a dazed expression on his face, breathing heavily as I slid the faded shorts down his legs and onto the floor, leaving him in just his briefs.

His shaft was firmly outlined in white cotton and I just couldn't help gently rubbing my hands over his bulge. "Ooooh, baby," I sighed, "it looks like there's a nice, big present in there for me." Brad just nodded.

"I just love nice, big presents, you know," I said in my most girly voice as I leaned forward to place a wet kiss on the long tube of flesh concealed in his briefs. I grasped the elastic waistband with my red, painted fingers and looked up at him . . . waiting . . . not rushing . . . letting him think about the next moment when his hard, throbbing cock would be exposed to me, throbbing naked in front of my face as I kneeled before him, willing to submit to his deepest desires.

Brad watched intently, lifting his butt off the couch as I slowly slipped his briefs down his legs, over his knees, then off of his feet and onto the floor. There it was.

He was magnificent, about 7 or 8 inches of thick, smooth, alabaster curving up from wispy blonde curls. His balls hung down heavily between his legs. He looked so strong, so manly, and so delicious. I had seen him in the hallway in a wet towel after a shower, but I'd never seen him nude and definitely not when he was hard.

I slowly slid my red fingertips along his bare thighs, my bracelets tinkling against his skin. I traced a single red fingernail as lightly as possible up along his engorged member, and when I got to the tip I let my other painted fingers join in, wandering over the skin of his shaft, back and forth.

"You've got a nice cock, baby," I cooed. "I just love it when a cock gets all nice and hard for me . . . it makes me want to get all naughty, you know?" I giggled and worked my fingers around his pole, grasping his length in my hand, then working my fist up and down, looking up at Brad with a wicked grin.

He looked down at me kind of in awe, as if he couldn't believe this was actually happening. I stroked his cock with my red, dainty fingers then leaned over and kissed the head. Brad groaned. I giggled and started licking and kissing all up and down his length and reached down to tickle his balls. I loved being on my knees, dressed as a sexy, naughty girl in a tight top and skirt, with stuffed bra pressed against Brad's leg, my painted fingernails wrapped around his cock, with my lips and tongue lathering up his hard shaft. I felt so naughty. I loved that Brad – a top-notch campus stud – was swooning under my feminine charms. He could have any girl on campus, but I was the one tending to his awesome cock, I was the one he desired, I was the one making him moan.

Finally, with his groans filling my ears, I pointed his pole directly at my mouth and leaned forward. I parted my lips, letting his shaft slide into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around him tightly as my tongue fluttered away, then I started bobbing my head up and down, taking more and more each time.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and took his balls in both hands while I rubbed his shaft all over my face, giving him a good show. I took his shaft in my hands and stroked him from base to tip, looking into his eyes. "I told you Katie loves to suck cock," I whispered and leaned forward for a wet kiss on his flared mushroom head.

Brad was groaning and gasping. The soft music was playing and the TV was flashing Game Over as he sat back naked on the couch with me on my knees between his legs, his cock all over my cheeks and lips.

"And don't forget," I added, smiling up at him wickedly, "she loves to swallow come, too." Brad groaned again as I casually flipped my hair back again, giving him a clear view of me leaning forward, parting my pink lips, and sliding his hard, dripping shaft back into my smiling mouth.

I bobbed my head on his pole, closing my eyes and moaning with delight, my lips wrapped in a perfect O around his hard shaft. I felt so deliciously naughty, all dressed up, makeup and hair, on my knees sucking cock. God, I loved this! As I pumped my head my hands steadily worked on his balls, massaging and rubbing and gently squeezing to increase his pleasure.

It didn't take long. Soon I felt his cock start to throb and I knew he couldn't last. I sucked and rubbed and worked my tongue and looked up at him eagerly, wordlessly urging him to flood my mouth with his hot load.

I moaned and took his shaft deep into my mouth as he started grunting and thrusting his hips off the couch cushion, pushing his wet dick up into my sucking mouth. I looked up at him again, my eyes pleading, my fingers massaging his balls as my tongue fluttered over the head of his tool. I was in bliss, in my sexy outfit, on my knees, sucking a beautiful hard cock and about to be rewarded with a load of come to swallow.

I grasped his length in my hand and pulled back so just the head was in my mouth, fisting him and working my tongue against his soft, sensitive skin. Finally Brad gave a shout and bucked and blasted a load of hot, sticky come into my mouth. I held the head between my wet lips as Brad shot powerful spurts of semen against the roof of my mouth, come dripping down onto my tongue, his balls emptying their gooey contents into my maw, coating it in warm, sticky come. I swallowed as fast as I could but there was just so much that it spilled out and dripped down my chin. Brad was groaning and coming and I was groaning and swallowing, milking his shaft and balls with both hands to drain him.

Finally his cock stated to get soft and I let it slip from my mouth, licking the come from my lips. I licked around the base and down to his balls, then licked the shaft, cleaning it of the last few pearly droplets.

Looking up at Brad our eyes met, both of us with big, satisfied smiles on our faces. "Mmmmm," I purred as I planted a gentle kiss on his softening member, "that was delicious baby." I wiped the remaining drips and drabs of come from the corners of my mouth, licking my fingers clean.

"Wow," was all he could say. I giggled. Eventually Brad told me what a great job I did, saying it was his best blowjob ever, way better than any cheerleader ever did. Then he surprised me by pulling me back onto his lap for a wet, passionate kiss.

"So you like Katie?" I asked with a giggle. Brad just leaned into me for another kiss. We made out for a long time. I could feel the love in Brad's kiss and eventually I could feel his cock start to get hard again as I wiggled my ass on his lap.

* * * * *

By the time it came to an end the next day I had tried on at least 5 of Rhonda's outfits -- including her waitress uniform, a black bikini, and the cowgirl costume she wore last Halloween – and I sucked off Brad in each one. At one point I was wearing just a pink bra, white thigh-high stockings and a short skirt – no panties – and Brad reached under my skirt and jerked off my little rod until I quickly came all over his hand. He then pushed me down to my knees, flipped my skirt up onto my back and smeared my warm come over my ass. When he got me nice and lubed up he slowly slid his middle finger into my tight asshole as far as it would go, pausing for a moment, letting me get used to his anal invasion, then he pulled back and pushed in again, then again, fucking my ass with his finger. When he pulled out I knew what was coming next, and I knew it would hurt but couldn't wait to feel him inside me. Brad placed his tool against my rosebud and I took a deep breath as he pushed and I felt the large head pop through my anal ring and then slowly slide into me, in a little then out, then back in a little deeper until his thighs were pressing against my butt and his entire rod was buried balls-deep in my ass. He started slow then picked up speed, holding my hips as I kneeled on the living room floor, getting fucked in the ass by my frat brother. Eventually I was shrieking in illicit pleasure and Brad was grunting like an animal until he finally shot his come deep in my bowels and we collapsed in sweaty heap on the carpet.

After that we went upstairs and showered together. Under a warm spray I went to my knees on the white tile and soaped him up, then lovingly sucked his tired member back to hardness once again. Brad looked down at me kneeling before him, worshiping his amazing shaft without my wig and with my makeup washed off, and chuckled, "looks like Katie isn't the only one who loves to suck cock."

I looked up at him and shrugged, acknowledging my guilty pleasure. I didn't even pause to speak. I just kept sucking, my mouth curved into a smile around the hard cock in my mouth. Brad's rod was almost worn out and it must have taken me 45 minutes to finally bring him off and earn my reward of another hot load of spunk which I happily swallowed.

We drank beer and played more video games into the night. Eventually Brad passed out on the couch, utterly exhausted, and I went up to my bed to get some sleep before my parents came to pick me up the next morning. I woke up to the wonderful sight of Brad standing over me, stroking a reenergized hardon and smiling down at me. I lay back on the bed with my head hanging over the edge, and Brad bent his knees and slid his cock into my welcoming mouth. I wrapped my lips around his shaft, swabbing his rod with my tongue as he pumped his hips back and forth, fucking my mouth for a true morning delight. I relaxed my throat and held his ass cheeks in my hand as he fucked my face, encouraging him to use my mouth and my throat for his pleasure. His balls were bouncing against my forehead as his rod slid between my lips, past my mouth and into my throat, out and in, in and out, I felt like I was in a trance, a blissful cocksucking trance. When Brad was almost there he pulled his big, wet cock out of my mouth and aimed it down at my face. His face was all read and he scrunched up his brow as he jerked his shaft it in his fist, until finally he blasted his load all over my face. After yesterday I couldn't believe how much he had left, but he shot ropes of thick, white, warm semen over my forehead, my cheeks, my lips and my nose. I loved it, and eventually gobbled his shaft back into my mouth to take the last few spurts directly on my tongue. It gave me the tingles to lie on my back and receive a come shower from a grunting and groaning hunk of manliness. I smiled up at Brad as I squeegeed the come off my face with my fingers and licked them clean.

I just couldn't get enough! I sucked him off two more times that morning before my parents showed up around noon to take me home. They were actually knocking at the door as I was swallowing the last load of come from Brad's spurting shaft, and I was wiping semen and saliva off my lips and chin as I bounded down the stairs to let them in. Mom and Dad were none the wiser, and Brad helped us pack up the car before we said our goodbyes and I hit the road. It was a great start to the summer.

emelle78
emelle78
714 Followers
12